It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I'm working on it, I'm frustrated because I genuinely didn't expect for this thread to run into day 3, which is my day of leaving for vacation as you all know. My mom is on the computer that has that stored and pretty much the only computer in the house. I'm trying for you guys, like I said I have a picture of the old coat of arms if anyone wants to help me get it on here quick. it would be nice for someone to try to help me with an age of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This could only be 1 of 2 things.

1: This is a real man that was tapping your mommy

or

2: This was a ghost that was tapping your mommy

Either way your mommy was getting tapped...

In all seriousness though, your dad was out of town, and no matter how faithful you think your mom is, over half of all women cheat.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesmer

Keep in mind, if my mom wanted to hide this, she would have just deleted it, considering that this is the only picture he's in. Not only that, but I wasn't even around when she found it, but when I came home, she went out of her way to show me him, and show my dad. If she was cheating, she wouldn't go out of our way to show us something we never would have seen. plus we video our christmas, and watch them later, we most likely would have seen him.
Thanks for the post, it's still a contribution.
Jake

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Interesting. I appreciate you guys for helping out. What's your take on all of it?

I'm only on page 15, but since you asked, I've jumped forward with a question, maybe for anyone?

Has anyone ever known of something invisible to the naked eye, being visible via a camera shot?

The figure is tall, and I suspect that floor is flat and that is baseboard we see? Your mother would have crouched down to take the picture of your nephew which could 'distort' the man's height, but his head is quite far above the top of the door.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I mean, I guess you hear of "orbs" and things like this picture where people will see faces and stuff in there pictures. Even though some don't believe me, my picture is a good example of it

And thanks for reading.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Hello "Pressthebutton".. I find your image very intriguing. What strikes me is the face.. even the whole body in my opinion, is rather odd looking.. As you start looking from below at his knees and work your eyes up towards "his ghostly" face, it becomes distorted, odd, possibly disfigured and lanky looking. Which, of course can be just the camera trying to make sense of this figure.

When I first looked at it, I'm like "where's the ghost or what are you talking about?" Because the image is so solid.. I believe you. I also believe in this stuff. I never had an experience, (though when I was a lil younger than you are now, I think I did.. another story for another time ... LoL!) But, we always have to remain skeptical as so many people are frauds and hoaxers.

Case in point and please don't take offense to this.. There was one situation about a year ago, some young fella posted a thread about an alien visitation at his house and how the cops showed up at his house as well following this UFO landing in his yard sort to speak.. And, he was going to post the pictures, additional evidence and a police report.. it went on for about a day or two as most people didn't believe his story anyhow.. But it was his constant posts saying his computer wasn't working, or he didn't have access to a computer or the pictures weren't uploading properly, etc.. etc.. etc...

So the one critical point I'd like to make is - Like this user did, he kept making excuses as to why he couldn't, or didn't post up anymore pictures and evidence.. I understand your young and don't have access to a computer at any given time - However, this is the only issue I have.. Is that you keep saying you'll post more, upload more, etc.. And now you are going on vacation.. Granted you have a very good photo and it seems most of the users or readers of your thread believe you! So, instead of saying you'll upload more information as necessary, quite frankly I don't think you have too.. You posted a very intriguing photo that all of us can debate on to agree or disagree.. (though of course, if you do indeed have additional evidence to support this unexplained phenomenon claim, definitely follow through!!!).

Great photo kiddo !!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by herbii

Thanks, I don't take offense, I am aware it sounds fishy. But I am offering to email someone other picture so they can put it here, it's just the only thing that I can't really do right now is go on a website and spend hours trying to upload and find a photo. I'm telling the truth about the vacation, I should have waited a bit, I didn't know it would go this far into the days. But when I get down there, in maybe 6 hrs, I'll have access to pictures, and will be able to download them, it will be just I can't take new ones since I wouldn't be home. I can take a picture of anything anybody wants to see and email it to them for them to post it on the thread!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

Wow, how'd you get your avatar up so quickly? I have been trying to get mine up since i joined.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

Off topic

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hey PTB - No worries.. Seems I also jumped the gun a bit too as I managed to skim through most of the 22 pages.. LoL! And it seems you have been very forth coming and trying to respond to everyone's replies answering any questions as best as possible.. Any image of a reported ghost, UFO or any paranormal phenomenon is going to be fishy and questioned regardless of the outcome, reason or person posting it... Even the most trust worthy person, who could be a well known skeptic that posted some sort of paranormal picture, audio or video will be considered a hoax first before anything else.. Just the nature of the game!

Anyways, since on the topic and your around now before you leave for vacation - what other type of activity has happened in your home over the years as you first mentioned in your initial post? Curious to know if you have any other pictures, audio or video of any occurrences? Which, of course would lend some more credibility to this picture. Even if its just a personal account .. Be nice to hear regardless as I love "ghost stories"! LoL.

Where you going on vacation? Florida? Hope you have a nice time.. I too am leaving to drive across country with my Father! I live in NYC and he's moving to Boulder, Co. So I very much look forward to a nice drive (2/3 across country, haha).. Leaving tomorrow!

Best,
Jules

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Very interesting one of the best on the paranormal for qiute a while.However a couple of things do not quite ring true for a teenage boy.
Most teenage bouys would know not just the make of their mums camera but probably the model number and spec. Also i find it od that the op tells us what (mundane) job his father does

Just a thought (as a father of 2 teenage boys!)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Camera don't interest me, even teenagers have preferences. I don't pay attention, and to be honest when my mom talks about things like her camera make, I rarely listen. You have to consider, she has bought 2 cameras since then, I couldn't remember even if I tried what it was without asking her, which I didn't. I understand you point and it is appreciated. I don't understand what you mean by my fathers mundane job? If I had said he was an astronaut I would have lost credibility, does he need to have an exciting job?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by herbii

I understand. I got my mom to take some pictures of me standing there, she squatted down like in the first one. Either you guys wait till I get to florida(I'm going to okaloosa by the way) or I email it to someone. Thanks for your posting

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by herbii

Hell I'd have to start another painful thread for stories! I'll u2u you, I don't think I want to go through another thread :,(

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
Very interesting one of the best on the paranormal for qiute a while.However a couple of things do not quite ring true for a teenage boy.
Most teenage bouys would know not just the make of their mums camera but probably the model number and spec. Also i find it od that the op tells us what (mundane) job his father does

Just a thought (as a father of 2 teenage boys!)

These days, most teenagers aren't even familiar with cameras at all. My teenage nephew doesn't know anything about cameras - "a camera is a cell phone, right?", he says.
And, I believe someone asked what his father did that would necessitate him being gone on Christmas, so he was just answering a question.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Saying your dad is an astronaut may loose you credibility but if it was true i can imagine a teenager letting it slip but not to mention an everyday job. I have never heard my kids mention to anyone my mundane job,unless asked by an adult

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I figured mentioning it would be more specific and add credibility. I understand your point, but someone was bound to come along and be like"you didn't say what your father did, what job could he possibly have to be gone on Christmas?" I'm just trying to cover all aspects, to prevent anyone from thinking I have anymore inconsistencies.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

If kids know nothing of cameras why say oh nikkon then later sony? Just saying
edit on 25-7-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

Camera don't interest me, even teenagers have preferences. I don't pay attention, and to be honest when my mom talks about things like her camera make, I rarely listen. You have to consider, she has bought 2 cameras since then, I couldn't remember even if I tried what it was without asking her, which I didn't. I understand you point and it is appreciated. I don't understand what you mean by my fathers mundane job? If I had said he was an astronaut I would have lost credibility, does he need to have an exciting job?

Off topic, but I have to say - you are such a well-spoken and polite teenager. Your parents should be very proud of you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
[more
I've explained this. I actually never found out it was Sony, another member posted that and corrected me. I didn't just change my story. I went through 3 years worth of photos and looking at exif data, and one of them said Nikon, she used a nikon two Christmas ago. It's a simple mistake, the only reason I even attempted to look is because members were pressuring me to give them an answer about the make.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join