It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks!!! Please if anyone is interested pm me and I will send it over to you to post!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
That neck is freekin me out dude.

Lol i feel you, i cant do this thread at night..creeps me out too much

edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by yourmaker

What do you mean? Can you show me the post where i said that so i can clear it up? I did say me and my nephew were the only males, did you mix that up?
Thanks for posting

Where were you when this photo was taken?

I believe I must have mixed it up, I thought you had said at first you took the picture with your nephew and that you were the only ones there.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No my mom was definelty there. And judging by the other pictures i was just to the left of my nephew. I had just gotten a new phone and my i was near my mom because i needed her help with it

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hello,

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I was just wondering about the area immediately behind the entity's neck. Is that distinctive line you see part of the door, or perhaps some decorations? It almost looks like cable.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

No my mom was definelty there. And judging by the other pictures i was just to the left of my nephew. I had just gotten a new phone and my i was near my mom because i needed her help with it

Then I stick with my original theory of human variant time traveller from another galaxy.

edit on 25-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Ross Cross
Hello,

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I was just wondering about the area immediately behind the entity's neck. Is that distinctive line you see part of the door, or perhaps some decorations? It almost looks like cable.

I'm certain it's part of the window.

link   
You know I am comparing the 2 pictures of you standing in the hallway
to the picture of the guy in the hallway ....my God this guy had to be freaky tall now
I know your mom was on the couch when taking this picture but he looks so tall.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Yeah, its hard to get the exact angle and distance when reenacting it, i just wonder if his feet were on the ground.. its frustrating that the box got in the way of his feet!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hurry up and get there already (ha ha) I want everyone to see those pic's
You look spot on, but your right it's hard to tell and he does look as if his
feet might not be touching the ground.
I don't see or feel anything funny about the coat
of arms it looks traditional nothing strange about it, but I am not standing near it either.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The coat of arms is just for giggles, im just curious of how old it is etc. Ill be there in around an hour plus getying unpacked and stuff they will be up in maybe 2 hours?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
Hurry up and get there already (ha ha)

Agreed lol. I was going to ask for a pic of you in that spot, but i seen it was already suggested.

Anyways i cant wait to see the comparison. Thanks OP for giving me an interesting story to follow and try to help with.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

No problem. Im getting anxious too i promise!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
Hurry up and get there already (ha ha)

Agreed lol. I was going to ask for a pic of you in that spot, but i seen it was already suggested.

Anyways i cant wait to see the comparison. Thanks OP for giving me an interesting story to follow and try to help with.

I have the pictures but for some reason I can't upload them if you would like me to send them to you
to see if you can give it a try PM me with your email addy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
[mor

The coat of arms probably isn't necessary

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
Ghost don't need glasses and if you look closely the man has a pair of spectacles hanging from the neck area of the back of the shirt.

Nothing to see here.
edit on 25-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

Riiiight....

so why is he even in clothing if he's a ghost?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo
[mo

Your not the only one who caught that

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

If cameras can see infrared light that we can't see with the naked eye, who's to say they can't pick up other things not visible with the naked eye?

EXCELLENT point~! & star...

and that's been my stance pretty much with all the photo's posted on ATS of this kind (paranormal)...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
wow.. i walk away at work on page 14(?) and the thread went viral and jumped 20 pages LOL .. COOL~! but that's ALOT of reading~ugh~!

PTB, I have a story to tell you that a very close friend told me. It's very short but, co-insides with the other story of the member that saw the man walk out of the grandmother clock .. he was VERY young ...like maybe 4-6yr old..

As he was playing with toys on the floor in his bedroom he heard a buzzing sound and looked up and there were 2 men with arms crossed in suits (40ish style) with Fedora's, each one leaning against the doorway of his bedroom. They weren't smiling but they didn't have a scowl or angry look either and were looking straight at him.

3-4 secs later, they vanished into thin air right before his eyes. I think he said ran out of the room and tried to tell his mother but, thought it was his imaginary friend.

I posted this because I'm 80% sure the person in your pic is a male and how the light coming through the window seems to be blocked by his shoulder of sorts.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

That is an interesting story friend! I myself would be out of there!
The shoulder comment confused me, do you believe he is out of the ordinary or no?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join