It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
... and another thing I'd like to add for those of you saying "it can't be real... it's blocking the light," etc. It is a scientifically proven fact that cameras can "see" light that we can't. To demonstrate and prove this to yourself, pick up your tv remote and look at the infrared light on the end of it. Press the button. You probably see either nothing at all or a red light that has been installed just to show when a button is pressed. Now, pick up your digital camera or cell phone camera and look at the light again through the camera and press the button and you'll see white light that you can't see with the naked eye. That's because our eyes filter out infrared light but cameras don't. If cameras can see infrared light that we can't see with the naked eye, who's to say they can't pick up other things not visible with the naked eye?

There is so very little we know about reality. We're not 100% sure what reality even is! Even quantum physicists admit that there are likely other dimensions. Even though I don't understand the full ramifications of this and wont even pretend to, we all need to understand that there are many many things in life that we know NOTHING about. And just maybe one of those things is how cameras can pick up people or things that normally aren't seen. I can't explain it but there isn't a single poster in this thread that can say with 100% certainty that that is an actual person in that pic and that the OP is lying. If you don't believe it, fine... move along. Just stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us who have been following this thread from the beginning and have seen that the OP is being sincere and that his story adds up! He has been honest. Many of you are posting things that have been answered and re-answered five or six times throughout the thread. It's getting old.

Off my soapbox now.

Thanks for sticking with me this long

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Shouldn't you be enjoying your vacation by now

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

Not yet my friend, im in the car

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have about 240 miles to go, and after we get situated i will put up two or three photos of me standing in as close as a spot as him as possible. I also took a photo of the old coat of arms, for those interested in age or etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You said that these pictures were taken on Christmas day? Was it cold where you live? The guy doesn't have a coat on so he didn't just walk in quickly. And it doesn't look like he was on his way out the door.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I live in Georgia so it's not terribly cold but we still get snow usually. That also is what struck us as unusual! Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If someone can help me and the op out he emailed me the pictures
of the coat of arms and 2 other photos of him in the hallway...
I can't get them to post here
I promised him I would post them for him and I don't want to
let him down.Can someone pm me their email address and I will send them the pictures for them to post.
Sorry OP trying ......

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Its ok! You can temporarily save it to a file, go on tools, ats uploads, then click on the button that uploads and find the pictures. Then copy the url that us shown by clicking on the uploaded images and paste it on your post after clicking on "image". Hope i didnt confuse you

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

It has something to do with what you used to send them to me they are shuffling and I can't
get them to stop ...you know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I dont know
it would be nice for someone who knows whats going on to comment. Ill resend them

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I didn't read through the whole thread, so I have no idea if this is legit or not..

One time though I can tell you I took a digital photo, sent it to someone, then they ask me where the arm going across my face came from? I was like whhaa?

So I take a look at the pic and there is indeed a big arm going across my head, or obstructing the view of my face I should say. How did it get there.. the third arm? No idea..

My best guess is that the hardware or something for the camera mixed in with another photo to produce like 2 photo's in one. If that makes any sense.

I believe also the manufacturer of the camera I was using was a Canon Powershot.

**EDIT**

I should also say this photo of mine was taken in front of a mirror, FWIW
Hope that helps in any way.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Thanks for the reply, i just dont really know anyone who lools like that , but i guess its possible so thanks for the contribution !

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yeah, that is a good point. You would definitely have to have seen this guy before, or at least could have showed up in one of the pictures of the camera you previously took.

I would comb through the media card if you haven't already and look for random people in pictures that this could have been.

When it happened to me (the 3rd arm) I was totally freaked out. Can't imagine what I would think if there was another guy in my picture.

GL with your search. Hopefully it has an uneventful ending.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I tried to get them to up load and they just don't ... so I tried to upload a picture of mine
and there wasn't any problems with mine .... I really don't know why they aren't working
maybe cause it's a zip file?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Hello!

I don't know if it has been mentioned (I've only read to page 10) but I noticed on the picture all of the motion blur point toward the "Entity" (The light on the left the blur is to the right and the light from above the door the blur is down) Good post! As a paranormal investigator this picture interests me

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Maybe.. dont worry about girl you did a good job thanks for trying! Ill be there in about 125 miles and hopefully will get them up then. Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by foxpro12

Thanks! Do you see any other characteristics that interest you?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Things I note.

His shirt is tucked in, semi-formal.

The face does not look normal. Underbite, and his ear is somewhat distorted. somewhat of a beard.
He has a very average figure.
He is assuming a stance, and looks as though he is partially standing in the box behind the kid.
He looks dazed, as if he had just travelled.

Seems to notice the dog, with a slight glance.

I don't really believe this, but perhaps he is a time traveller who had not yet fully materialized but he gave off enough photons in that moment to capture? He wouldn't even need to be from Earth, he could be a human variant from 10 galaxies over and just happened to hit that locale then and there..

One question about the validity of your thread though... you claim to have been the only person with your nephew but then go on to claim that your mother took the photo..so what is it?

edit on 25-7-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

What do you mean? Can you show me the post where i said that so i can clear it up? I did say me and my nephew were the only males, did you mix that up?
Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That neck is freakin me out dude.
edit on 25-7-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join