It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I don't think so...like I posted earlier..I think there might be more to this...either he is not alone or maybe biological agents hidden somewhere...I am really worried about this one, seems different than just a lone nutcase.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
However you look at it, this sociopath is a coward. Why have all that armor to kill and injure unarmed patrons that are just trying to escape reality for couple hours? Mother #er!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Now they are saying they can see 1 liter bottles filled with something in the apartment.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I guarantee that unless you play paintball all the time, or have police training, or mil training and or action then my bet would be that you wouldn't be able to react in time. You might hide fumble pull out your gun and hold it in the fettle position and maybe even get a shot off. But likely would miss cuz your too paniced. Even a vet or a seal would have a hard time, get real.

Really? Paintball? LoL you put up paintball over training with a real weapon?

Im not sure if you are trolling or what......

Seal or vets would have a hard time? You are so out of touch its not even funny......

Having served time under fire, i can guarantee you, any vet whose seen combat, goes directly into combat mode , its instinct..........

Combat vets and SEALS dont make it through their term , by fumbling and freezing in the line of fire......

Your assumptions are unfounded and wildly off base........
edit on 20-7-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

100% correct.

Whoever owns that Century theater company is in for a financial world of hurt after this.

link   
Don't know if this has been said, reports are saying he had done/dyed his hair red and was saying he was 'the joker'!

www.guardian.co.uk...

link   

Ahhh... Okay. I appreciate the info on the first pages. A press conference from the police is starting right now though..if anyone has access to a TV. Should tell a lot..

within next few minutes. lol. anytime now. That sort of thing.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by filosophia

He didn't really just give himself up, the police were already there at the scene, and the police station was across the street. He didn't even have time to flee, or shoot himself, they had the place surrounded in minutes. So he didn't resist... he was probably too scared and jaded to kill himself or get himself killed.

I bet he planned to die though, it just doesn't make sense to booby trap an apartment with explosives and then tell police about it, that is a waste. He probably figured he would be dead, and police would unknowingly enter his apartment to further investigate and set off the trap.

link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Now they are saying they can see 1 liter bottles filled with something in the apartment.

Yeah I read a couple of hours ago that they found some kind of chemicals in there as well as buckets of ammunition

link   
I apologize if this has already been posted, but I don't have the time to wade through 50 pages at the moment. I found it a bizzare coincidence, to say the least.

...Meanwhile, a trailer for Gangster Squad that featured a shooting inside a movie theater had apparently been playing in front of Dark Knight Rises screenings, until Nikki Finke called to complain...

filmdrunk.uproxx.com...

The theatre shooting scene begins at 2:02

edit on 7/20/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Most people are reading this wrong.

The school security was accussed of inappropriately patting down students.

The judge ruled that at person certified in "TSA" pat downs should do it instead. Basically circumvetting the private security with a certified government person.

Not the TSA.

It was actually the TSA who said their procedures don't allow for use at proms.

So the judge oked the use of state police.

See how rumors are made?

So no, the TSA was never going to be at the prom.

All the idiots who gave you stars now can give me some.
edit on 20-7-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lives

You don't even know what we were talking about go back and read it all. People who play paintball and are really good might have the action reflexes to react if they had a gun cuz of endless training. Same with cops and others. Most civilians woudn't have have a chance. They'd wet there pants.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is from the British 'Telegraph' news page reporting on this incident... Thought you yanks might be interested in this part:

18.25 (11.25) Our US editor, Peter Foster, files on the vexed debate over firearms in America.

Gun control advocates called for a fresh debate on US gun laws yesterday in the wake of the mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado, but both presidential candidates conspicuously avoided an issue that remains politically explosive in an election year.

As police in New York were deployed to cinemas across the city to stop copy-cat shootings, the city’s mayor, Michael Bloomberg, called on both candidates to show leadership on an issue that sharply divides America.

“Soothing words are nice, but maybe it's time that the two people who want to be President of the United States stand up and tell us what they are going to do about it,” said Mr Bloomberg, a longtime advocate of gun law reform.

link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He told the police about the explosives in his apartment.

That to me means he probably didn't expect to be alive, and wanted to surprise them with a trap. But he ruined the surprise, so something didn't go as planned for him.

link   
Blimey, i just heard that the guy was dressed as 'the joker' fro batman.... hair red and wearing makeup!!

Damn.... i wonder if there are others willing to do something similar...

BTW... I just came back from the cinema... great film!!

But yeah.... sorry for the victims over there....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by lives

You don't even know what we were talking about go back and read it all. People who play paintball and are really good might have the action reflexes to react if they had a gun cuz of endless training. Same with cops and others. Most civilians woudn't have have a chance. They'd wet there pants.

No........they dont.........paintball and the sounds of real gunfire, and the disconnect there of are not even close.....

Sorry buddy try again.......

Paintball training is used in conjuction with live fire , thats the only reason it works.....its not the same......

I dont care how much you want your paintball games to qualify you as better then any civilian with real firearms training, which they get when they get their CC.........
edit on 20-7-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   
I am fluent in crazy and the fact that he stopped and passively waited for police to arrest him does seem a little unusual.

link   
It's amazing to watch this discussion unfold. It confirms so much of what there is to know about human wiring. This isn't going to be the last event. Stay tuned when we invade _______ !! or some trailer crack whore drives here litter into the lake and drowns them in the car. Or a high paid hooker gets a guy named Butt - o - Fook - o on the silver screen. Kudos and academy awards.

It is a station to be tuned into if one so chooses. A very base frequency of living. High emotional drama whip-sawing one through the mindless cubicle-trapped, bedroom-ridden, what-am-i-doing-with-my-life day. Wow what a day! Did you hear about Aurora? Ya, who didn't? Crazy. They should kill that guy!!

The venus fly trap of humanity is the one of the mind programmed by others. There's a reason it takes one to the brink of sanity to see it sometimes. It's because everything stands in the way of advancement beyond this tv reality truman show illusion of the mind. And they will rock your boat hard if you start flipping on lights and pointing out truth that counters their belief-reality. Are you a witch? Burn her is the mentality of some in past times. Are you a terrorist? I don't know. Define terror. Terror is a matter of perspective. If it turns out this Aurora gunner is a lone nut (look for the charged words from news sources to describe things--they are by design as they convey emotionally programmed connections which most don't ever pay attention to. But who is the terrorist if it comes out this guy was a player in a bigger thing? Mind-jack. Hard to go there. Yet there's a budget for it somewhere. Lone nuts don't have budgets to perform their acts. Doesn't mean they won't snap and do it.

The point of all this is, when certain inputs to your mind have free access (acceptance based on your beliefs/programming), you open it up to serious hijack in terms of behavior or non-action. Even ATS stream can screw with the mind if the inputs are allowed free reign. Add to that the time spent diagnosing and discussing and the mind has been captured in others drama plays. It's all ok, no judgment in it. It's a hard one to crack. But the perspective gained is like a boat in a sea of duality.

Consider that at the end of the day, most if not all of us were not there. We see the drama as given to us. I merely question the source as suspect on anything that comes out of a box that runs at a refresh rate that mimics hypnotic frequency states. It's like not eating junk food. Except for the mind. And except that other minds will rant and reel at the arrogance of such statements. TV and MSM is software for the mind. As is most drama. Software to execute code that results in the release of chemicals and emotional feelings that conform to the program wiring.

We're still looking at the magician's hand that we're supposed to look at for the most part. Even if this Aurora thing is lone nut, all of the above still applies and there's enough data on ATS to back it with terabytes of discussion on it.

link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

Maybe this guy thinks he's in a batman film, didn't the joker let himself get caught in the first dark knight film? Maybe this person thinks he can do something similar?

link   
Que the ban on shotguns and assault rifles for civilians. Eric is probably dancing around the office right now.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join