It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I've seen this movie. Given the type of character Bane is, I can promise everyone here, that this event was not a coincidence.

I can also promise you that it was not carried out by civilians, even though they were, as usual, the targets.

link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Thanks

So just one suspect.
Apt in Aurora Colorado.
A car with Tennessee plates.
Asking for a Naval Rep?
15 dead.
50+ injured.(including 3 month old and a 6 (?) year old)

Possible events elsewhere?
Suspicious backpacks at site.

link   
Reports say the shooter offered no resistance, sounds to me like a nutter like Breivik.

Did he also tell them straight away where his apartment was in order for them to get there so quickly?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigbrothersnightmare
reply to post by g146541

you are wrong the leader is still in prison and his son is facing another 9 months www.detroitnews.com...

For weapons charges, did you read your own article?
Weapons charges are an easy charge to get someone on if they are not careful.
Did you see the part where he was acquitted?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If a movie can make someone commit atrocity, do you think movies coming out be checked, censored at this delicate times until such time e.g

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
reply to post by 08051962

Continue on - If you weren't doing it I would be.

I need to go to bed pretty soon, so hopefully someone will pick up where I left off.

PS: Lone Gunmen was an awesome show! (your pic)

Anywho, I will be back. Hope to hear this idiot's "excuse"...
there really is no excuse. Just glad he was apprehended and didn't kill himself. Seems he WANTED to get caught.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
They are saying he fired so many rounds it was knocking the wall down and bullets sprayed into the Theatre next room over..... Insane.

Truly disgusting

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Reports say the shooter offered no resistance, sounds to me like a nutter like Breivik.

Of course not. The post-hypnotic program would have finished running by that point. He probably doesn't even remember what he did. Just another means to an end.

I really have to wonder how many more of these, "lone, random nut cases," we're going to have to be presented with, before the non-psychopathic population starts to get the hint. These individuals are made; they are manufactured, and you can bet your life that at this point, the psychological production line is extremely precise.

Secondary, acquired psychopathy; in service of the primaries.

Did he also tell them straight away where his apartment was in order for them to get there so quickly?

Gee, I wonder how they figured it out? He probably just dropped his wallet at the crime scene. No big deal.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

Originally posted by Thescripter
reply to post by 08051962

Continue on - If you weren't doing it I would be.

I need to go to bed pretty soon, so hopefully someone will pick up where I left off.

PS: Lone Gunmen was an awesome show! (your pic)

Anywho, I will be back. Hope to hear this idiot's "excuse"...
there really is no excuse. Just glad he was apprehended and didn't kill himself. Seems he WANTED to get caught.

I get the feeling that this guy was planning on getting caught alive so he could grandstand like anders breivik.

I need to go to bed too, I was just suffering a bit of insomnia when this all started.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I agree with you; it could be a false flag. I want to know everything about this shooter, before people begin decrying the US second amendment.

link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Places like 'Fast and Furious gun deals'. I bet if I wanted it, I could have some off of the street in a couple days time. I bet about any gun or device is in the hands of the criminal element if you can play gangster and look for it.When I was in the military, in the states post Vietnam, everything was 'signed out' but I remember an event where someone stole a 50 caliber machine gun in Fort Carson Colorado in about 73-74 or so. I don't remember if it was ever founf or located. Stuff like this probably still happens would be my guess. When terror people will pay any price, stuff like this will surface. It might not even be American armerments, but some stuff out of Mexico, who really knows.

link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by g146541
Too bad, I guess none in the crowd had a means of defending themselves.
I wonder how the ccw laws are in this particular county.

Let it be shown that the first attempt to politicise this was indeed, as usual, done by a gun nut.

Can't even let the bodies get cold before you start trying to agitate for MORE guns... I'm sure the families of the dead and injured are thankful that you've decided to use their tragedy to push your ideology.

Its not an agenda… Its logic. Use it sometimes it’s good for. All anti-gun propaganda is founded on logical fallacy. Here's why:

I really do not understand how people automatically jump to the conclusion that ‘guns kill people’ and forget that ‘people kill people’. So soon the TSA will be scanning, grouping and strip searching you before the movies. Logic dictates that even if only one trained person was armed, he/she may have saved a number of lives. The answer is not gun control, just the opposite – everyone that wants to should be able to carry anywhere with proper training. Of course, I am talking about people who do not drink or do drugs at all (and must be tested routinely) – as those would be the only people I would trust to be armed. Sh!t like this does not happen in Michigan for the above reasons.

edit on 20-7-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

a weapons charge in the high-profile domestic terror case...that sounds like alot more then just being pulled over and a unregistered gun was found. him and his son are not true patriots but just another bunch of low lifes like this current guy who did the shooting

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wait a minute. This never happened. Couldnt have happened.

See Century theaters is owned by Cinemark theaters and it's Cinemark policy to forbid weapons in their theaters so logically this incident never occurred.

Ironically Cinemark is based in Texas.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by YodleAjax
If a movie can make someone commit atrocity, do you think movies coming out be checked, censored at this delicate times until such time e.g

Dude, if you're already cracked, censoring movies isn't going to prevent the next whackjob from going postal.
For some utterly broken or soulless minds, it doesn't take them much to step over the line & murder. End of story. Some people either do not have that thin line of a shred of ethics that says "this is wrong, do not pass go, no not collect 200, STOP" or they have a seriously weakened one that can be broken at a pin drop for any redundant reason under the sun. Preventing that kind of snappage happens early, from people who can pick up on those horrendously crossed wires & recognize the dangers if it's evident enough, not after the fact with censoring general entertainment.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

That's what I think this is. Can anyone explain what motive anyone but the government might have, for such an act of senseless violence?

I don't know about you, but that was my first thought when I heard about this on the news this morning.

False flag attack. October surprise in July.

After all, the Fast n Furious maneuver has killed more people than this incident, so why isn't it possible it's false flag or some other kind of psyop? An excuse to tighten security, push for gun control, so on. Plenty of reasons.

Hope I don't get flamed, after all this is a conspiracy website.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As I've maintained for so very long,

if this nation refuses to father their children and instead hands them over to the television,
where instead of fathering to warn them about sex drugs and violence you tell them
it's fine to watch nothing but sex drugs and violence, and give the children of america no education
about right and wrong, or even the consequences of actions almost whatsoever except about how to put on a condom,

well,
what did we really expect anyway?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
My heart goes out to the families of the victims...

It's really surprising how some places just lack any kind of security. I know that I'm going to get flamed for this but I wouldn't have a problem with more metal detectors and security guards at public events.

Yeah I can see it now, TSA at every public place in the US.

There is that jobs program they were looking for.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks like they still have a hotzone and people are getting ready to go in.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I bet this is going to be used to take the 2nd ammendent from the US citizens.

And TSA in every movie theatre now.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Lannister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join