It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Do you have any evidence, or even likely cause, or is this just a belief?

No one here knows who he is, his reasons for acting in this way, his intentions... and yet some seem to think he was hypnotized to do this?

And an apartment can be found within minutes, it's not beyond the probable as some seem to think it is. Perhaps he told them his name, perhaps he's known by police already, perhaps he's an ex employee, perhaps a neighbor had suspicions about him and called in when they saw the report, perhaps he had his address in his underpants, perhaps he had it tattooed on his arm, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps... the most illogical assumption to jump to is that he's a government agent of some kind like Jason Bourne!

As for Anders Breivik, he knows what he did, he led the jury around the scene, he proclaims that he intended certain things to happen. What part of Anders Breivik's story fits in with a government agent who was hypnotized to be under control and carry out something like that?

Jumping to so many conclusions without any evidence to offer is as bad as Israel immediately stating that the bus bomber was Iranian.

Why not just state that this guy is a Martian, leading an invasion party? That's just as credible as your "hypnotized agent" hypothesis.

link   
I found it strange that nobody was carrying a gun in the theater, until my girlfriend told me there were mostly young people (teenagers). Add to that the confusion of darkness in the theaters, and tear gas continually hurting like you've never been hurt before, making it difficult for you to open your eyes or breathe, and this chicken# had zero opposition. I honestly doubt that even people with concealed weapons could've stopped this, unless they came from outside the actual theater rooms and didn't suffer from the tear gas.

This reminds me of Utöya. Coldblooded bastard. People like him and Breivik need to be publicly tortured to death. Make an example of the mother#ers, show every other school or theater shooter and wannabe terrorist what happens to worthless human beings like them if they try to take innocent lives. I think the best way of punishing them would be to take inspiration from some of the more colorful methods of information extraction used by the Spanish Inquisition. Being ripped apart by wild horses is my personal favorite.

(Disclaimer; The above is my emotional response in all its glory. Sorry if anybody took offense, but...yeah... )

link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Reports say the shooter offered no resistance, sounds to me like a nutter like Breivik.

Of course not. The post-hypnotic program would have finished running by that point. He probably doesn't even remember what he did. Just another means to an end.

I really have to wonder how many more of these, "lone, random nut cases," we're going to have to be presented with, before the non-psychopathic population starts to get the hint. These individuals are made; they are manufactured, and you can bet your life that at this point, the psychological production line is extremely precise.

Secondary, acquired psychopathy; in service of the primaries.

Did he also tell them straight away where his apartment was in order for them to get there so quickly?

Gee, I wonder how they figured it out? He probably just dropped his wallet at the crime scene. No big deal.

Yeah I Know
I'm just not honestly sure if Breivik was one of those manchurian candidates or a genuine stand alone nut!

On BBC news an FBI guy said they should give a better briefing at 11.((edit to add; I'm not sure if that makes sense in terms of what time it is now?)) I also think they said they can't be 100% sure there's not another suspect but the line was breaking up.
edit on 20-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
IDC what the FBI says.... This was Terrorist attack. It worked, I am truly terrified....

How horrible. Just sitting there and during a shooting scene some guy just opens up guns blazing.. This is an attack on the American people. This man should be tried as a War Criminal.
edit on 7/20/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
News report just said culprit advised police of explosives in his apartment which has been evacuated, any local reports on ID from this development?
edit on 20-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There are some really horrible people in the world. Why would someone do something like this for no reason?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Shooter identified as 24 year old James Holmes.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's sad what happened but teenagers shouldn't ven be out that late. They should of been home, safe in their bed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Reports say the shooter offered no resistance, sounds to me like a nutter like Breivik.

Did he also tell them straight away where his apartment was in order for them to get there so quickly?

After fusion center integration all his public records come up instantly.

Cell phone, address, electric bill, water bill, credit cards, etc etc...

His face was uploaded and they knew who he was within minutes even if
he had no ID on him.

Unless he is one of those very rare folks who has no photo ID.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xrevxoltx
Sounds like a mass shooting at a mall/movie theater. I'm listening to the police scanner and have heard at least ten people are dead or not expected to survive. There are also reports of an explosion/additional explosive devices.

The scanner link is here: www.radioreference.com...

News link: www.9news.com...

UPDATE:

At least 14 dead, 39 wounded.
Police aren't sure about the number of suspects.
Witnesses say shooter(s) were wearing body armor and gas masks, used tear gas before shooting.
One suspect in custody.
EOD bot checking car for possible explosive device.

edit on 20-7-2012 by xrevxoltx because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by xrevxoltx because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Added to title to prevent duplciate threads

After hearing about the bombs it makes me wonder if he was copying Bane from the Movie Batmen Rising. Banes character is suppose to be chaos in actions from what people are saying.
Gas mask, Black shirt, Guns, Bombs, A vest?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by djmarcone

That's what I think this is. Can anyone explain what motive anyone but the government might have, for such an act of senseless violence?

I don't know about you, but that was my first thought when I heard about this on the news this morning.

False flag attack. October surprise in July.

After all, the Fast n Furious maneuver has killed more people than this incident, so why isn't it possible it's false flag or some other kind of psyop? An excuse to tighten security, push for gun control, so on. Plenty of reasons.

Hope I don't get flamed, after all this is a conspiracy website.

Of course, and it should be the first thought for anyone who has their eyes open. I wonder if this latest gunman has been anywhere near Virginia Tech's mind control program or China Lake Naval Weapons Reserve.

It's interesting how these incidents always come in rapid succession. While we are still in shock over one shooting here comes another.

It must be time for the final NWO push.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

How do you know his name? It hasn't been released.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Oh Ok I didn't know about that. I just wondered if he wanted to volunteer info., it would mark him out as some nut with an agenda.
edit on 20-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I've seen this movie. Given the type of character Bane is, I can promise everyone here, that this event was not a coincidence.

I can also promise you that it was not carried out by civilians, even though they were, as usual, the targets.

I don't understand,

link   
reply to post by Gauss

The irony in it all, is that there are those that have psychological emotional detachment, such detachment, whether a psychological condition from birth (ASD for example) or that has been a latent factor, triggered by an outside influence, has been manipulated / affected by media and the portrayal of mindless violence such as in movies like these..

Everybody who has kids knows it is impossible, unless living remotely and with no links to civilization, to keep kids from such influences, and no matter how well taught with respect to respecting, love and kindness, chances are some of that other stuff is going to rub off.

Statistically this is interesting with regards to the ages of such automatic and extreme violence from younger generations. Even more statistically interesting woud be the psychology reports of those and how many are influenced by media such as computer games and movies.

link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

On another forum, the source is stated to be NBC.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I hope those Police break both his legs and let him walk/crawl to the Hospital.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

It's been tweeted,

"todayshow TODAY
.@PeteWilliamsNBC reporting two federal officials, from different agencies, say the name of the suspect is James Holmes. #theatershooting
10 minutes ago "

inagist.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
James Holmes, 24, of North Aurora, was apprehended at the scene clad in a bullet-proof vest and riot helmet.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I've seen this movie. Given the type of character Bane is, I can promise everyone here, that this event was not a coincidence.

I can also promise you that it was not carried out by civilians, even though they were, as usual, the targets.

I don't understand,

Bane is the guy I posted above.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join