It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by SamLuv

[snipped]

(also it's kinda annoying how two radios use the left and right speaker, makes it hard to hear them lol)

Just click on your master volume control (ie on your computer) and slide the balance to full right and you'll only hear the Police radio and not the Fire Service as well. Easy.

Mike

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Agarta

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Did have a shot gun victim on my porch. lol Duh, Hazmat didn't come out though. I feel ripped off.

Usually the fire department will just hose off the street or sidewalk, but inside the patrol cars this would be unwise.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigbrothersnightmare

What do you mean by extremist? A real patriot would not do this.

link   
reply to post by mainidh

I was looking at it from a stand point of Hollywood and its connections. If a major attack happens ticket sales goes down and Hollywood is hurt not necessarily TPTB or LEOs. I agree with you though. It was the same thing when the "Strawman" that shot the LEO for no reason it gave the whole movement a bad name and it failed.(other reasons as well but it was a major factor in how they were looked at).
edit on 20-7-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by mainidh

That's why I have a feeling it will be something either completely Erad'esque or something related to the person themself.

Huh! Yes, I remember erad! Jared Lee Loughner...
If THIS guy has an account on here.... *sigh*

Other info:
FBI says they're trying to rule out hate groups or anti-gov people and other suspects. (CNN) Tom Fuentes is on the phone now.

link   
i wonder how active the "trunked" channels are in the area this has happened...i wish the scanner site had more available. im sure the FBI, ATF, CIA are all there doing there own investigations.

UPDATE: situation inside is still volatile
edit on 20-7-2012 by Bigbrothersnightmare because: news coming in as im typing

link   

Originally posted by quedup
From a very concerned member who isn't familiar with US could someone please tell those of us in the same position - where is this taking place????

This horrible, senseless massacre took place in Aurora, Colorado.

I am sitting here thinking...people; families decided to go out and have some fun and see the midnight showing of the new Batman movie; sitting in the movie theater chairs all nice and cozy eating popcorn etc. having fun....then a mad-man goes to the front of the theater and starts shooting! Really....are we safe anywhere; anymore?

I am so very concerned about all the people shot and their families; a lot of prayer is needed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

reply to post by SamLuv

[snipped]

(also it's kinda annoying how two radios use the left and right speaker, makes it hard to hear them lol)

Just click on your master volume control (ie on your computer) and slide the balance to full right and you'll only hear the Police radio and not the Fire Service as well. Easy.

Mike

I hadn't realised it was fire also till just now too, lol. I'd have worked it out eventually, but I am interested in what they're saying now too..

But I might tilt the balance as they're quite loud!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
"we have a pretty volatile situation here" someone just said on police radio

I wonder if this is at this theatre or somewhere else

the convos seem to be dwindling... seems they're switching to a private line. They don't want us to listen.

(This was in my LEFT headphone/ear... if it matters)
edit on 20-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Of course this shooting is a terrible tragedy, but calls for more gun control are misguided.

There are more guns in Switzerland than the US, many are assault weapons, yet you never see crimes such as this:

Maybe that is because those Swiss weapons aren't privately held. They are issued to everyone that has undergone military training, which in Switzerland, thanks to the draft, is almost everyone. (At least it used to be). This is publicly owned military gear, centrally registred and all, not something that you can take out and have your fun with whenever you feel like it.

Not to derail the thread, sorry. My thoughts go out to all victims and their loved ones.

It's just that living in Switzeland, I find the comparison to be very unconvincing. Switzerland may be full of assault weapons, but not in the way that the US or outher countries are.
edit on 20-7-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think here in the U.S.A, we have more guns than any other country. It's gun ownership that allows us to defend ourselves against tyranny. If you're not an American, you really don't have that ability. We are the last bastion of hope for the world.

Before people jump to conclusions, keep in mind that our own government have been responsible for attacks on Americans. The WTC in 1993 and the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building is another.

Also, mind control is real as mk-ultra is evidence of this. Keep in mind how it seems each year in April, May there are school shootings. The same time sacrifice is given to Ishtar. We live in a crazy world.
edit on 20-7-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I smell government ALL over this one. Gee, lets place two dudes at a local theatre, shoot the place up, givin us more of a reason to ban the 2nd amendment!

This is a setup my intuition is telling me.

link   
bomb squad is done with the vehicle
they are checking 2 suspicious backpacks

(on radio)

link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

there are some patriot groups out there below the radar that think killing innocent people will help shape and change this country for the better. there called extremists because there tactics are grotesque and very ignorant.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
this is terrible, does anyone have links to photos of suspect?

Who would do something like this and why?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigbrothersnightmare

They're not real patriots if they think this way. They are nothing more than petty thugs! Those within the government have thought attacking Americans would be a great way to further their own cause however.
edit on 20-7-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I love how every foreigner to the U.S. always has to state their opinion on forums like this about how typical it is for something like this to happen here in the U.S. as if it doesn't happen in their own country...

In addition to the France shooting link, here's a few more. (These are within the past couple years)

Center of Florence shooting rampage.

There was a shooting today in the center of Florence, a 50 years old white male on a killing rampage killed two and severely wounded three black young men from Senegal that were working at the open market, the killer was known to have extreme right believes and obviously it was a hate murderer.

Four dead in Olot, Spain shooting rampage

A 57-year-old man, who reportedly liked dressing up as a town sheriff, shot and killed four people today in northeastern Spain, police and local media said.

Germany Shocked by Teenager's Killing Spree

A 17-year-old youth killed 15 people in a shooting rampage in Germany that began at his former school and ended in a wild shootout in the parking lot of a car dealer. According to the latest information from police, after he was struck in the leg in a shootout with officers, he committed suicide by firing a bullet from his own gun into his head.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigbrothersnightmare
reply to post by soaringhawk

there are some patriot groups out there below the radar that think killing innocent people will help shape and change this country for the better. there called extremists because there tactics are grotesque and very ignorant.

I do not know where you are getting your "facts" from but I would ask for proof.
I can provide proof of the US planning and doing just this.
No patriot group would ever dream of doing this, it is our job to protect the innocent and ignorant.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
bomb squad is done with the vehicle
they are checking 2 suspicious backpacks

(on radio)

Damn, sounds like 1 more victim to be counted - trying to get a description of a female, but being told to do it over the phone..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I just heard that too..

doesn't sound good

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join