It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Oh so they did say he just went in and bought one?
No way, especially if they were going for such a high price online. It was a BIG movie release. Unless you want to line up for hours, but he had time constraints with his booby trap & techno music timer.

I heard a reporter say this on CNN
mind you, this is when they are now insisting that he was the guy with the cellphone in the front row... because this guy came in with everyone else.

I don't think the reporter every stated any sources... they seem to be leaving this out a lot
If they are going to state something as a fact to the viewers, the need to tell us exactly where they got this from.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Nothing wrong with bare arms man. I love tank tops.

Oh but also, try harder next time you bash America for gun violence. Hell, remember Norway?

HA, HA ,you love tank tops,,,,, your a funny guy.

I dont need to try harder. You yanks are the one that need to try harder to condone the use of guns.

Yeah i remember norway, but no matter how many people the rest of the world kills with guns per annum they will never be able to beat your Americans kill americans ratio

edit on 21-7-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I don't see the red unflagging now either

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Were flags disabled for this thread?

Or is just an odd occurrence on my machine. The flag/ or unflag portion is currently blacked out (but work on other threads)?

So remove it from Front Page, then disable the flags?

Great JOB ATS.
edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

Oh gawd...here we go. Now ATS is involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

AGAIN....I never used the term false flag! If you didn't read the posts then how would you know?

Mind your own business...and don't accuse without proof.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Or is just an odd occurrence on my machine. The flag/ or unflag portion is currently blacked out (but work on other threads)?

Great JOB ATS.

Hey, did you read any of the other posts I've made in this thread? Probably not (most of which were valid points). I love how one just responds to the one where I was just questioning a) why this thread disappeared off main page (when it happened, the two tops had lower stats)/ and why an error was occurring).. .

"Great Job ATS" doesn't implicate or involve anything. It's sarcasm in regards to both developments derailing what was a great discussion, that is until the crazy theories detractors started popping in...

I then, followed up by saying it was an odd error and my mistake....

So, again, WRONG! Nice try though.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

What's the issue with the two interviewees? I see a girl who's calm & collected, and a guy who's still in the adrenaline rush mode a bit. Not exactly uncommon to have two people react completely differently after traumatic experiences. I don't see how this is weird or suspicious...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Great JOB ATS.

Hey, did you read any of the other posts I've made in this thread? Probably not (most of which were valid points). I love how one just responds to the one where I was just questioning a) why this thread disappeared off main page (when it happened, the two tops had lower stats)/ and why an error was occurring).. .

"Great Job ATS" doesn't implicate or involve anything. It's sarcasm in regards to both developments derailing what was a great discussion, that is until the crazy theories detractors started popping in...

I then, followed up by saying it was an odd error and my mistake....

So, again, WRONG! Nice try though.

OH my bad, what with both political parties, Iran, Syria, MKUltra, pharmaceutical companies, Hollywood, most of the victims and survivors, and virtually every law enforcement agency local and federal implicated as complicit at this point, I just assumed you were rounding out the menu, so to speak.

I'll read closer next time.
edit on 7-21-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is the information I've collected so far on a possible accomplice. Police now say they're "confident that he acted alone", despite eyewitnesses saying otherwise.

Below is an account from an eyewitness (Corbin Dates) sitting in the 2nd row who saw someone answer his phone, go to the emergency exit, prop it open, continue his conversation, and appeared to wave someone in. Also mentions the shooter was 5' 8" - 5' 9", and James Holmes is 6' 0".

www.youtube.com...

Separate interview of Corbin Dates:
video.msnbc.msn.com...

A different eyewitness says that there was probably an accomplice. Messaged the uploader to get the full source video:
www.youtube.com...

Someone on AboveTopSecret (ffrealmsrider) posted the following, I've messaged him asking him for more information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I listened to the entire police scanner and ambulance logs with my premium membership on radioreference.com. Several officers maintained from witness reports that there was a second suspect who breached the Mall. About an hour and a half in they found an open door in the closed mall (Macy's). K-9 and search teams took about 40 minutes to respond to this tip. It's possible there really was an accomplice that got away"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

The facts are that they are going to send all the evidence from Colorado to Quantico, Virginia despite the fact that there is an FBI office in Denver, Colorado. Explain that one to me?

The fact is that James Holmes father, Robert Holmes worked for HNC Software company in San Diego, that has ties to DARPA.

cryptogon.com...

On his Linkedin profile Robert Holmes lists a University of California, Berkeley Ph.D. in Statistics from 1981. He currently works for FICO, but also lists working for HNC Software from 2000 to 2002. (HNC Software was acquired by FICO.) We have a DARPA link in HNC Software.

This is from a 1999 company profile for HNC Software: HNC Software Inc. is San Diego’s largest software company and develops predictive software solutions for business-to-consumer service companies. These solutions allow companies to make more intelligent and profitable decisions and are marketed to industries- including financial, insurance, retail, telecommunications and the Internet.

Like many San Diego-based software companies, HNC Software Inc. traces its origins to the defense industry. When the company was launched in 1986, it focused on defense-related research and development. But over the years as defense budgets shrank not only in San Diego, but nationwide, HNC quickly realized that in order to succeed and grow, other commercial applications had to be found for its products. …

But perhaps the most exciting frontier awaiting exploration and commercial development by HNC is in an area that scientists still know very little about: the human brain. HNC is working on a long-term research project launched in 1998 that is jointly funded by HNC and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), part of the U.S. Defense Department, to investigate ‘cortronic neural networks,’ a concept originally proposed by Robert Hecht-Nielsen, HNC’s co-founder and chief scientist.

HNC hopes to develop new capabilities in the areas of textual, aural and visual representation, and to actually build three new predictive, neural-net based systems: one that reads, interprets and searches text more effectively; a second recognizing speech and other sounds, enabling users to perform audio searches; and a third that can scan for and interpret images. The ultimate goal is to integrate all three systems. The net result – machines that someday might be able to reason like humans.

“This is the most important scientific challenge of our time, and finding the answer will be the adventure of the millennium,” says Hecht-Nielsen.

His son, James Holmes a Phd, at University Colorado voluntarily left a PhD program in Neuroscience.

content.usatoday.com...

The University of Colorado School of Medicine says Holmes was not "a medical student," USA TODAY's Haya El Nasser reports. From June 2011 to June 2012, Holmes was a graduate student in the neuroscience program and did research in buildings on the Anschutz Medical Campus, says Dan Meyers, the medical school's communications director. "He was in some of the research towers," Meyers says, and "voluntarily left that program." Parts of research facilities are secured and require card entry. "His access was terminated," Meyers says. "He was in the process of completing withdrawal." Meyers would not say if any particular event led to Holmes' withdrawal and repeated, "He voluntarily withdrew."

Why would he voluntarily leave a PhD Neuroscience program? It is unlikely that he would leave due to difficulty of the material and it's more likely that he encountered something during his Neuroscience with the University that made him change his mind about continuing.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
New info: www.nydailynews.com...< br />
Holmes was wearing all red under his black getup.
He was covered with a red towel over his face/head when they brought him into the jail.
RED RED RED...everywhere RED
(blood, fire, anger, passion)

All the other prisoners are obsessed with killing him; that's all they are talking about...as if he would be released to the general population

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
List of victims with photos and brief bio's
Victims

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

But don't you wish they would??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

James or jimmy as he's called was 6'3

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

NO! ... I find a long boring meaningless life in prison to be a much worse punishment than being quickly killed.

And the worst punishment (the one that really counts) awaits him after death.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

OH my bad, what with both political parties, Iran, Syria, MKUltra, pharmaceutical companies, Hollywood, most of the victims and survivors, and virtually every law enforcement agency local and federal implicated as complicit at this point, I just assumed you were rounding out the menu, so to speak.

As well, sorry. I reread my original post, and yeah I guess it could certainly be misconstrued as that. Granted I am starting to agree with you to a certain extent.

Earlier posts were reminding people to try and stay focused on what is really evidence. If a "conspiracy" occurred (ie his roommates that now don't exist and the accomplice at the theater, and eye witness reports that have no been swept away and not even brought up by MSM) then focus on what actually is known, reported, documented, not just speculation.

Once people started questioning witnesses only based on tee shirt content and hair styles I knew the thread was going south...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

What's the issue with the two interviewees? I see a girl who's calm & collected, and a guy who's still in the adrenaline rush mode a bit. Not exactly uncommon to have two people react completely differently after traumatic experiences. I don't see how this is weird or suspicious...

I didn't personally state there was anything weird or suspicious about them.

I just posted them for people who haven't seen them.

I'm from the UK.

I noticed a lot of members discussing them and i hadn't seen them myself, and i thought some others may not have seen them either.

edit on 21-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

As well, sorry. I reread my original post, and yeah I guess it could certainly be misconstrued as that. Granted I am starting to agree with you to a certain extent.

Earlier posts were reminding people to try and stay focused on what is really evidence. If a "conspiracy" occurred (ie his roommates that no don't exist and the accomplice at the theater, and eye witness reports that have no been swept away and not even brought up by MSM) then focus on what actually is known, reported, documented, not just speculation.

Once people started questioning witnesses only based on tee shirt content and hair styles I knew the thread was going south...

Yeah, it's kind of sad when everybody, including some of the dead victims and survivors, get aspersions cast against them while the only person I've seen the same people give as a possible true victim is the sick bastard who killed 12 people and changed dozens of other people's lives permanently.

I'm not sure how that works.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

mainly to the persona you were replying to:

BTW... in m own post, I wasn't referring to the interviews you posted, which are more recent.
I was referring to the first interviews they gave to CNN. Which are different (in demeanor)
Those can be found on CNN and probably utube

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thanks for pointing that out. Makes Corbin Dates' account even more important since he said the shooter was 5' 8" - 5' 9".

Does anyone know what happened with all the body armor and everything? Was he actually wearing it when they found him? It didn't sound like he was.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join