It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by timetothink

You're not doing that. You're making things up, when you don't know the facts, to justify your conspiracy which thus far no one has any factual evidence for.. You're inventing actors, mkultra psyops, false flag events, when the sad reality is that people like that guy exist. They don't need to be put in place.

What I find patronising is the attitude of some people who can't find enough to laugh at when people who reserve the right to know the facts speak out. Instead of what you preach, they openly mock people as sheeple, asleep, whatever. But that's ok.

Erad was a false flag patsy. Anders was a false flag patsy. This guy is a false flag patsy.

I say no one know the motive... and I get told "I bet you do!
" -- 12 people are dead and somehow I know the motive, because I refuse to assume it's obviously the government and a plot to take your rights away, and that the guy was being mind controlled like a zombie, because he was so casual about shooting people, and that everyone interviewed is an actor trained to give the media a story, because the reality that some guy with a gun can be at all a deranged lunatic willing to kill people is simply impossible.

I think the issue is, some guy was caught and the crime was assigned to him. However the whole thing smells fishy. If you cannot see that, well that's the issue i guess. Nothing of this nature is as cut and dried as we're to believe. They guy had no prior issues that we know of and he wasn't a survivalist gun nut that we know of. We don't know he had any prior training to do what he did, yet we're supposed to believe that anyone such as this guy, can just coolly walk into a theater and pull off this type of horrendous crime like it's a scene in a movie. That just doesn't add up.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here is something I noticed while they showed helicopter views of Jame's car during the event...

Take a look at the blood trail down the walk path... This blood trail has me asking a lot of questions...

The police found James Holmes next to his car. Witnesses say he went to his car maybe to reload or something. I would guess through that purple door which leads to theater 9...

This makes me wonder, whoever got injured and was bleeding that bad, why on Earth would they exit through the same door that the shooter exited? Who would go towards the shooter when they have been shot or hurt? I would think they would run AWAY from the shooter...

1) Could there have been a mishap, and a friend of James (or second shooter) accidentally got shot or injured, and left the scene bleeding before cops arrived?

2) Or maybe the mundane answer is that someone walked out the door before James walked out, or after he was arrested?

I don't know, I thought it was just weird how the trail seems to just stop. Looks like they might even be marking some blood stains near a parking spot. Maybe another car was parked there, and someone got away... Or maybe just a victim...

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Wonder if that is true since the word has been he has not been cooperative. That seems to be the only leak of inside info.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by senselessness

That could have happened after he was in custody and victims were being removed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Innerestin.

Maybe the blood comes from the shooter's feet. He might have walked a ways a way and then doubled back. If this happened, the reason you wouldn't see tracks to the car would be that he'd sloughed off all the blood on his feet by the time he turned around.

Just one thought; by all means continue speculation.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

thanks for that.

You're welcome. There's so much disinformation out there, that even WITH the news, it's hard to know what is valid information, and what isn't. Scary. Right now I'm trying to rely only on local based news in that area as I'm sure they would have more valid information. Another site to look at for chatter would be Topix,

Topix

Almost every city has a topix board where you can chat with people in your city. I wouldn't be surprised to find survivors, or people in other theaters (8, 7, or 6, what-have-you) chatting about what they saw or heard that night. Check it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Who made the stains, I couldn't speculate.
Now, I'm no criminologist or CSI, but spurts of blood such as those would seem to be caused by a large wound in a rapidly flowing artery. Given their spacial patterns, and a relative understanding of fluid dynamics, I'd say it's safe to assume whoever made those stains was crawling on hands and knees. This fits with the tear gas. The constant separation indicates constant momentum, fitting with someone not panicking(possibly the cleanup crew carrying a body). Tough one to call, but I'll go ahead and assume victim.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
DARK KNIGHT RISES
well in 7 days......
OSIRIS RISES, in the night.

raising of the Djed......the day of the Djed....

You see, when the Orion constellation first appears on the horizon, Osiris seems to be on his back, with Isis-Sopdet rising beneath Him. As the night passes and the constellation rises higher into the sky, He “stands up,” with Isis at His back all the while, pushing upward until the God is raised. Even more so than the myth of Isis following Osiris to pick up the pieces, we can see the rising of Orion and Sirius as Isis raising Osiris from the dead, the stellar model of the ritual of Raising the Djed Column, which the pharaoh, with the help of Isis, performed on earth.

from this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Wonder if that is true since the word has been he has not been cooperative. That seems to be the only leak of inside info.

It's possible he said it when he mentioned about his booby-trapped apartment before he clammed up. I honestly don't know. Quite frankly, I'm surprised he mentioned his apartment and didn't take more victims through his apartment. Don't get me wrong, I'm am most glad that he didn't go through with that part. And by telling them, he allowed them to not only save their own lives, but the lives of everyone in that complex.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
and to the poster who unfairly made a connection to this massacre to his "Christian" background:

So the media reports he was heavily involved with a Presbyterian church. So? I know people my age who come from religious families and are expected to be involved... yet they don't believe it.

We don't know what Holmes believes! He could be like a Mormon friend I have. He's always participating in his church functions but he... from comments he's made on facebook and elsewhere... is clearly a liberal atheist. (This is my friend, let me make that clear because a lot of people on here refuse to read things in it's entirety)

So it's stupid to use this for your own anti-Christian (ha!) agenda. (ie: "see, his church drove him to do it"... yeah, i'm sure the entire congregation at his church is planning a massacre)

Lets just say I do see your Church teachings appearing in this thread, due to your telling things like he will pay after he dies. You toss in a lot of Christian Preaching.

The report on the "Normal Christian Boy" came from a Christian web page, and they reported that the fella was highly involved in his Prsbyterian Church.

From that, one must consider the church dogma appears to have failed to gain a follower, else there would not be this theme of Joker and the minister of Chaos. Normally, churches have people follow Jesus, Not Joker.

I don't think you'll find me suggesting the church told him to become Joker or anything of the sort, this is just your trying to get the churches failings to impress the kid with Jesus off the hook. It appears the church was involved in shapping the person's moral compass and there are questions of why and how that failed.

You are playing a little game of slipping in your false tales, then getting into the area of being untruthful to attempt to press your point using methods of deceit! Plus, adding some diatribes like "Stupid," aka name calling. And I have no idea where you dragged up "his church made him do it---and the church is planning a massacre" All that is your wild conjectures.

Atheists don't run around killing people, but one sees in the OT a god that tells to kill lots of people.

It appears the time has come for the churches to look beyond their simple minded book and deal with what else is known of religion and faked up games for god, and these same methods being applied to Jesus to make him just as bogus as a god theme. One thing appears apparent is there was no Jesus moral compass, nor OT commandment observed. The shooter didn't follow the OT or NT theme, but he went to church for some reason. Did he detect the deceit in the churches teachings and did that contribute? Churches that tell people they are special because they quote on book and fail to look at the rest of the world's knowledge are not called intelligent, but more like dark ages of oppression for knowledge due to enforced ignorance. Churches will have to win the honor of being termed intelligent by knowledge of the world and all religions, and especially making avaliable to the issues of the Book of Enoch and the Sumerian Texts that explain well the issues of gods, and the rest of the suppressed history for religion. Normally, in Psychology one has to deal a lot with these wild beleifs encountered in religions and the fella may well have know much more than the average Christian of the factors of religion and contribute to mental upsets, perhaps even his own. The church does not appear to have produced a well adjusted person in his case, for reasons yet to be explored in depth. But, for now, there are deep questions on the table.

Even the Simsons TV series pokes fun at the afterlife issues and being uplifted into heaven. When the churches tell so many exaggerations, it makes some that discover those misleading details mad and others suicidal.

Did these details enter the mind of the shooter, one thing appears we know is he didn't use Jesus as his role model.

And I dare say he isn't concerned about the afterlife theme you want to sell on this thread. Such is preaching.

I think the question is fair and worthy of consideration for those that don't hold the church up as some kind of golden child that is truthful in its presentations of gods, when it hasn't been.

The churches do one thing and that is to keep setting up the theme of god and followers, which is the theme of the gods of Anu and those they held in control by terming themselves as god. Nimrod did the same thing. They tried to same thing with Jesus. This appears to enter the dichotomy of Gotham and Jokers role. Gotham could just as well be one of the cities of the Creator gods, and Joker the ones that opposed them that they often sought to kill.

It is fair to ask if the church values and their being rejected, in the case of the shooter, played a role in his thinking.

Perhaps the defence will explore the details in a couple of years from now, when it comes to trial.

edit on 21-7-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Normal Christian Boy appears to have rejected church moral codes and took up Joker Chaos against Gotham

link   
I don't make any beans about the fact that I believe this horrific event will be used politically to attack our 2A rights. I think the ongoing UN negotiations on small arms is a key factor in what is playing out in this whole event.

However, there is something else heavy on my mind:

I have been doing a little snooping and research today on the shooter's father and one of his ex (?) associates (who I won't name just yet). There is definitely a military/government/healthcare connection. You can do the research yourself and find it fairly easily. Leaving the details aside for the moment, consider this:

Government healthcare.......................what if:

As we all know, it will be a cold day in hell before American's allow their 2A to be abolished. So, the dirty deed will have to be accomplished nudge by nudge. (Obama is a big fan of the Nudge Theory.)

If Obama succeeds in getting the kind of government healthcare laws passed that he really wants, the government will have access to ALL your medical records, past and present.

Now...stay with me for a minute. We all know that doctors push and over prescribe antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, sleep aids, and even pain pills. You have a little ache or pain? You feel a little down? You have up days and down days that get in the way sometimes? You have a little trouble getting a good-night's sleep? Maybe you feel overly anxious or agitated about something. Well, gosh darn!! There's a pill for that! And your doctor doesn't hesitate to write the prescription. All these conditions, by the way, fall under some type of mental or behavioral problem, and millions and millions of Americans take these medications or have taken them at some point.

If the government ever takes over healthcare, they will have access to everything about you.

Now, even the most ardent 2A supporter usually sees nothing wrong in gun control that keeps weapons out of the hands of the mentally disturbed or people with certain kinds of behavioral problems. See where I'm going with this? What if the government passes a law that says if you have ever been treated or taken medication for depression, anxiety, pain, etc., you cannot own a firearm. What if they even go a step further and say that if any professor, teacher, law officer, etc. has reported and filed for record any odd or suspicious behavior, you cannot possess a firearm.

Watch out for this one, too.

link   
reply to post by 08051962

I never even heard joker right away, heard thecharacter of bane first. Whoever that is.

edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
After thinking about this for a little while and reading some of the statements on here there are a few things I'm curious about, and opinions I have.

First, I think it needs to be established how long he was out of the theater for. This would be the only way (assuming there was no CCTV coverage of the door) to confirm whether he was working alone or indeed had help from inside.

If the guy went out and came in a minute later, there's no way he was acting alone. Are we supposed to believe he managed to change out of his street clothes, into all the red clothes he was reportedly wearing, then into all the protective gear... all in a couple of minutes, and possibly INSIDE a car too? I'm not buying that. They need to establish how long this took.

The guy who says he "kicked in the door" needs to be dismissed. His evidence cannot be relied upon if he's dramatized in this way. They need to gather facts, and they won't get the facts from people who are recreating what happened like a movie in their mind. Fire exits open outward by law, he would not have been able to kick that door in, therefore the witness saying he did is dramatizing events in his mind and is not a reliable witness.

Also should be pointed out that in a cinema the fire exit should be alarmed to trigger evacuation when opened. Did the cinema fail in this respect, or did someone prepare the theater prior?

On the theory of him experiencing a psychotic break of some kind, I'm not certain that this definition applies. Unless I'm wrong a psychotic break is short lived, and violence is almost immediate. You don't have a psychotic break for three months and stockpile weapons. A psychotic break does not enable a person to think methodically and rationally, and he clearly planned this over several months.

If anything he is simply delusional and it was missed. Or perhaps his mother knew about his mental instability which would explain the reports of her stating her suspicions that it was him? But, if that's the case, why has no one else in his building or who interacted with him said that he was "odd" in any way? They've all seemingly described him as nice, polite, quiet... That doesn't sound like someone who's had a mental breakdown lasting three months.

I lived in a building with a schizophrenic, and in a period of six months he trashed his apartment seven times, smashed out all of his windows, played the same two songs on repeat as loud as possible twice a week all night long, and eventually went on a rampage in the building armed with a knife and kicking peoples doors in. He had been detained three times in that six months, and the night he attacked others in the building (or tried to) the police arrived while he was kicking in our glass doors.

When they dragged him out screaming he was covered in his own blood from punching and kicking through strengthened glass in my door, while I was on the phone to the police warning them that if he entered my flat I would stab him before he stabbed me.

What I'm saying is that while there are various states of mental illness, it's extremely unlikely that a mentally ill person would show no signs or symptoms to anyone, that no one would notice, while he's spending three months stockpiling weapons and believing he's in a movie. It doesn't make any sense, and that's why I find it hard to believe that he's now suddenly exhibiting signs of this mental instability while he has an audience and while it would go in his favor to show it.

It's just very convenient that he kept a mental breakdown of this magnitude hidden for three months, and now he's supposed to be a spitting maniac who thinks he's a movie villain? I'm not buying it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The apartment confession surprised me also. Might have just been a backup to assure killing occurred.

Since he isn't cooperating I would not think it is remorse.

ETA; Since get got caught or whatever, maybe killing a cop seemed bad for him.
edit on 7/21/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

100mg of Vicodin isn't much at all. I've had to take Vicodin and Norcos for injuries I sustained in the past, and at best they just make your body feel relaxed. They don't change your head or mind or anything.

My theory is that James planned to have a big gun fight with police (hence all the armor and guns), and maybe he took pain killers in advance thinking it would help him deal with any pain.

However, I think something happened to him to make him stop and change his mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

And everything about Bundy and Gracy was cut and dry, right?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
iv just been vexed...there was a 6 yr old girl.....cmon...popo could of at least shot him in the leg....
and who takes a 6 yr old to a midnight viewing???...what a shame....i guess im dedicating my prayers to her..

god bless

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I guess maybe some could, Rebecca Ghawi escaped a Toronto shooting, maybe she was marked?
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

I have to say marked with Final Destination. Her ordeal seems a bit eerie.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The strangest witness, Marcus Weaver.

www.cbsnews.com...

I am at a loss for words to describe this man. Everything about him and this interview is off off off.

edit on 21-7-2012 by astra0naught because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join