It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

You're not doing that. You're making things up, when you don't know the facts, to justify your conspiracy which thus far no one has any factual evidence for.. You're inventing actors, mkultra psyops, false flag events, when the sad reality is that people like that guy exist. They don't need to be put in place.

What I find patronising is the attitude of some people who can't find enough to laugh at when people who reserve the right to know the facts speak out. Instead of what you preach, they openly mock people as sheeple, asleep, whatever. But that's ok.

Erad was a false flag patsy. Anders was a false flag patsy. This guy is a false flag patsy.

I say no one know the motive... and I get told "I bet you do!
" -- 12 people are dead and somehow I know the motive, because I refuse to assume it's obviously the government and a plot to take your rights away, and that the guy was being mind controlled like a zombie, because he was so casual about shooting people, and that everyone interviewed is an actor trained to give the media a story, because the reality that some guy with a gun can be at all a deranged lunatic willing to kill people is simply impossible.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1
This is an on topic video. I've seen posts discussing the influences of a murderer. I can't make a better argument than Chris Rock does.
Fast-forward to 1:30 for the more story-relevant talk, but I suggest watching it all.

edit on 21-7-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry I disagree. Chris isn't talking about "crazy" kids, he's talking about special needs. I have a daughter who's special needs. I know exactly what he's talking about. A separate classroom, a small bus. That's not crazy kids. Sorry, but it doesn't make you a murderer. And it's not on-topic in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by mainidh

I don't even understand this...

who said what here? And why was it quoted?

I made the point that no one knows the motive for this guys massacre, and got told "I bet you do.
" - implying that because I refuse to jump up and down and say it's the government and everyone involved is an actor, that I must be a shill.

God forbid someone wants facts before they come to any decision. Why would I be on a conspiracy website if I wanted facts, after all.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I wonder if they have any government/federal programs in the department of neuro science where he was a student?
Drug trails?Hypnosis maybe?

Why did he tell the cops about the bombs?

This totally reeks to me.

Yet again more innocent people die for reasons we may never know or understand.
Poor families,my heart goes out to them.

I agree.

Am I the only person who is thinking 'MK Ultra'?

This story, like others, is getting a little Lee Harvey Oswaldish......

People say that crap about every person that goes off and puts bullets in a few people, or eats a person's face off, etc. It gets a bit old.

Actually, it reminds me of how John Lennon's killer patiently sat and read 'The Catcher in the Rye" in Central Park, right after shooting Lennon, asking, "What the hell is going on?"

and how Sirhan Sirhan said he heard "voices" and was brainwashed into shooting Bobby Kennedy....

Not asserting that this Colorado incident was absolutely MKULTRA, but it makes you think.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I think you need glasses because I never once in any post on this whole site ever mentioned MK Ultra, I don't even know what it is and I never mentioned actors...I said people sounded strange in interviews.

Before you go around accusing people of things you better make sure you are accusing the right person...I don't take kindly to these type of attacks....you are messing with the wrong person here. Back off...pick on someone your own size.

I also NEVER once said false flag that is not in vocab...so you and the 3 others that gave you stars didn't even read my posts...some denying of ignorance there.
edit on 21-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Were flags disabled for this thread?

Or is just an odd occurrence on my machine. The flag/ or unflag portion is currently blacked out (but work on other threads)?

So remove it from Front Page, then disable the flags?

Great JOB ATS.
edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Mine is still working.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*I was reminded of the girl in the polkadot dress when reviewing the jessica redfield story. I can't pinpoint it... but this morning I was brought back to that strange mystery girl in the polka dot dress during the RFK assassination seen with sirhan sirhan)

*And to address the Utube Joker death threat video: it's clearly not him. And also for this idiot to make terror threats on youtube is beyong idiotic. I don't know if authorities were alerted or not. But note, this video was uploaded in 2009 (3 years ago).

*To correct an earlier post I made about men leaving behind their wives, girlfriends and children:
some of the male victims were shielding their girlfriends. Good for them. That's true LOVE & courage. One can only hope to find someone like that in their lives.

reply to post by Bilk22

I mean look at Loughner... no video footage of the incident (before or after), no cameras allowed during any of his hearings, no photographs allowed besides that mugshot sent to the media (which some say is photoshopped)... I doubt we'll be shown any video of, say, Holmes driving up to the place, being arrested, etc. It'll be a cover up.

And about him not having $... he did have a paid position at the school. many grad students actually teach and make money or get part (or all) of their tuition paid for.

reply to post by Thescripter

No, if they try to call him a racist killer... that's not gonna work. The day before he was having a beer with a black guy in a bar.
This also shows that he was somewhat social. I myself am a complete loner. I have no friends that I hang out with, i don't hang out with anyone, go to bars, make dates, etc. This guy is more social than I am! And look at his (dead) victims. So far they're all white. So clearly not targeting non-whites. He seemed to be targeting EVERYONE. Spraying bullets back and forth.

reply to post by zackforester

I agree. I meant to bring him up. When I saw his interview first, I was just... shocked. He was hopping around back and forth like a maniac and I felt very uneasy watching him and listening to him. He was all over the place, swinging his arms back and forth.... very animated. [perhaps just the fact that he was drastically different from the other, emotionless interviewees threw me off??] But get this:
CHRIS RAMOS RAN BEHIND ANOTHER INTERVIEWEE AS HE WAS BEING INTERVIEWED ON CNN AND HE WAS *SMILING* AND ACTING VERY GOOFY/JOVIAL.
It actually pissed me off when I saw him run behind the live interview like a silly juvenile.
And you can imagine the shock when later he popped up on TV being interviewed.

reply to post by zackforester

Thanks for his FB account.
Anyone else notice just how many people from Texas are in Aurora? What's the connection?
edit on 21-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with this thread all of a sudden that I am getting blamed for all this MK whatever stuff and actor stuff that I had nothing to do with...this guy insults me, makes this attack these followers star him without even knowing what he is talking about or that it wasn't me.

How about the real posters step up?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Mine is still working.

Odd, because Flags work on other threads, just not this one.... Probably nothing considering that the flag post has went up since I took the screencap...

Weird error....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We had a fairly decent thread and discussion going on here until certain posters came along.

edit on 21-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It is usually blacked out like that if you have already flagged it.

You sure you didn't already flag it ?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

No I did, usually, there's an "unflag option" thus my confusion.

My mistake!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ffrealmsrider
reply to post by 08051962

The first 3 hours is absolute chaos due to the size of the plaza and a packed theater of moviegoers. It was a good 20 minutes before the perimeter was sealed and about 3 minutes after 911 calls that the back parking lot was secured. The mystery second accomplice had about 5-8 minutes to escape. What strikes me as strange is that when cops secured the back J.H. was just sitting alone in his car. Why didn't he run or resist? He was still wearing the gas mask. This is the part that creeps me out. It was like once his "crusade" was over he just shut down.

Some may or may not agree with me, but to me, him sitting in the car, not resisting arrest, even with full body armor, sounds a lot like Mark David Chapman, reading 'The Catcher in the Rye"

Sorry, I am thinking more and more that this appears a bit MKULTRA.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Originally posted by violet
Any word on if he bought his movie ticket in advance or did he just buy when he got there?
When a big movie opens at my theatre there's no way you can get in without buying in advance. Seems if he didn't buy it in advance it was a big risk he might not get in and pull off his elaborate plans.

Btw the ticket they show on tv isn't his it's just an example.
I'd like to see his real ticket and time of purchase.
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Considering that tickets were selling for $300 (or some random nonsense online/ craigslist across the Country (it was actually a news story on multiple stations before the midnight premier), I'd say he didn't just walk in and buy a ticket.

If he could just go in and buy a ticket (like they are saying he did during the Press conference), then well that's sort of weird considering that a majority of the shows were sold out... So, he had to have bought it in advance.

Oh so they did say he just went in and bought one?
No way, especially if they were going for such a high price online. It was a BIG movie release. Unless you want to line up for hours, but he had time constraints with his booby trap & techno music timer.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

No I did, usually, there's an "unflag option" thus my confusion.

My mistake!

It seems that option is on and off at times, maybe its "off" again?

Not sure

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

We had a fairly decent thread and discussion going on here until this
mainidh came along and started crap.

For you, a "decent" discussion is one consisting of speculative theories, using words like "false flag" excessively and making up all kinds of conspiracy stories? Hu?

I havent followed the 138 pages of this thread now, only seen that this person was critical in regards to the many conspiracy theories (naturally) made up and fantasied about - and that's a GOOD thing.

If you canot take criticism, i recommend unplugging your PC and *not* participate on public discussion forums - because, once in a while, YES; there might be someone who is not agreeing with your theories.

(This applies to this event but also to any other topic as well.)
edit on 21-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Totally agree about Sirhan Sirhan's "woman in the polka dot dress'.

Mind control victims also usually have no trial, commit some type of mysterious 'suicide', or go down in a blaze of Glory by police....

What if Columbine and other similar incidents were Project MKULTRA? 0 yes, this rabbit hole is getting mighty deep....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
For people who haven't seen these interviews...

Jennifer Seeger

Chris Ramos

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

They police said they were there in 90 seconds and the police station is in close proximity

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join