It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Corbin's site says he's an independent actor in his bio, however even my conspiratorial mind doesn't want to make too much out of that. Living in LA everyone I know is either in or trying to be in the entertainment biz, so that's nothing out of the ordinary.

I find the Chris Ramos eyewitness account more credible than Jennifer Seeger's, however that doesn't mean hers is not credible. She's very articulate and has given a great deal of information in her story - so maybe that is why the MSM has made her the poster child of the witnesses. I just think Chris gave a more typical response considering how emotional a situation he went through. Jennifer is just way too cool for my liking.

The things I'm interested in most are as follows:
1. Holmes' mugshot photo
2. Surveillance footage of Holmes from the theater or surrounding stores. This MUST exist.
3. Contents of his apartment
4. The mysterious roommates from California! Why was this reported and then changed? Fishy...

Something tells me my curiosity will not be satisfied.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Wow, great post. Can you provide more information or links?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
reply to post by Emergingtruth

Has the FBI taken over yet? I'm not sure they have.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Alexander C. Kaufman 4:45 p.m. CDT, July 21, 2012

Police in Aurora, Colorado, have diffused the bobby traps at shooting suspect James Holmes' apartment and are sending evidence to FBIheadquarters at Quantico, FBI special agent James Yacone said at a news conference Saturday afternoon.

"It went very, very well," Yacone said. "The threat has not been eliminated. It has been significantly reduced."

Authories also continue gathering evidence and investigating the theater where Holmes allegedly opened fire early Friday morning, killing 12 and injuring 58. ...

Federal and local bomb experts began defusing an elaborate web of booby traps in Holmes' apartment early Saturday morning that surprised even veteran FBI bomb experts, who said they "rarely [encounter] anything this complex."

Police and authorities entered the apartment with a robot and disabled a tripwire stretched across the front door of the 800-square-foot dwelling. Next, they defused the trigger on a volatile mixture of chemicals that, if triggered, would have exploded in a blast or ignited. Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said the bomb team will soon enter the apartment to neutralize any remaining traps and collect evidence, which will be processed at the high-level security Marine Corps base at Quantico.

After encountering the deadly devices in Holmes' apartment, blocks away from the theater, Oates was visibly angered. "This apartment was designed to kill anyone who entered," he said, adding that it was apparently designed to kill responding police officers. "What has happened to our city, what has happened to the wonderful people that live here and also what he threated to do to one of our police officers -- there's no question what the intent was for anyone who designed [that]." "If you think we're angry," he added, "we sure as hell are angry."

Keywords - "high-level security Marine Corps base at Quantico." Does any one know how far that is from Aurora county?
edit on 7/21/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Quantico is in Virginia, so it's all going bye bye

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Quantico VA.

Perhaps there is some kind of forensics analysis there, though would presume there would be similar nearer.
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

soon enter the apartment to neutralize any remaining traps and collect evidence, which will be processed at the high-level security Marine Corps base at Quantico.

That's what his post said

edit on 21-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

I didn't realize it was Marine though, i thought it was FBI forensics.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

thanks, I realised just after I posted it!

ETA yes FBI forensics would be more likely, and it's late here hence the not reading it properly.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If that does not scream out, something is wrong here, then I don't know what will.

www.fbi.gov...

There is an FBI field office in Denver, but they are going to send everything to the FBI HQ in Quantico, VA?

link   

Maybe they should sent it to area 51, it's closer...more high tech i would assume

link   
Coroner identifies 12 victims in Colorado movie theater shooting

Arapahoe County Coroner Michael Dobersen said in a statement "a total of 11 victims have been definitively identified ... One additional victim, had been presumptively identified." They are as follows:

Jessica N. Ghawi, 24

Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6

John T. Larimer, 27

Alexander J. Boik, 18

Jesse E. Childress, 29

Jonathan T. Blunk, 26

Rebecca Ann Wingo, 32

Alex M. Sullivan, 27

Gordon W. Cowden, 51

Micayala C. Medek, 23

Alexander C. Teves, 24

Another victim, Matthew R. McQuinn, 27, has been presumptively identified, but is awaiting definitive identification, the coroner's office said. (Reporting by Stephanie Simon; Writing by Tim Gaynor; Editing by Peter Cooney and Stacey Joyce)

Victims

I don't want to downplay the seriousness of this tragedy, but if it was a mind control massacre, could any of these people be the "target".

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Maybe they should sent it to area 51, it's closer...more high tech i would assume

Yeah maybe...why not, the whole thing has so many holes in it might as well throw a few more for good measure!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I guess maybe some could, Rebecca Ghawi escaped a Toronto shooting, maybe she was marked?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Rebecca was the friend of my friend i was talking about last night, she was originally from Texas I believe and worked at Joe's Crab shack. She was a mom of young children.

Only 11 more victims to wonder about.

(Rebecca Ann Wingo RIP)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by timetothink
Not one person here knows what this guy was thinking. Not one of you knows his motive.

I bet you do.

Who the hell starred this 1 line off topic nonsense, you cannot even work out how to quote properly.

As I said from the start, I will wait for the facts to emerge before I have an opinion on why this happened.

Go for your life buddy, make up more stuff to roll your eyes at.

edit on 21-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure nobody was after the 6 year old either, so we can probably make it 10

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
unnecessery post

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I don't even understand this...

who said what here? And why was it quoted?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

No that was Jessica.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

sorry deleted the post, too tired.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

While it's sad that those 12 people died and 59 others in the hospital, you have to put their deaths in perspective. There are more people going to die this year in via car accidents, drunk driving accidents, prescription drug overdose, suicides, cancer, heart attacks, and in civil conflicts such as in Syria, Libya, Iraq.

As for if the 12 people died being targets? Are you serious? The deaths are random, but that does not mean that event was random.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join