It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

I would like to interject that the majority of occultists would agree that the occult is not a religion and I think you mean cults not occultists. Secondly, hurling insulting remarks about occultists when you don't really understand what we are all about is silly. We are all vexed by this tragic event but try to understand the blame lay solely with James Holmes.

i studied Ancient Egypt for years....i think i know more about it than most modern "occultists"
im not trying to disrespect the "normal" guy whos trying to find himself....but you cant deny that within these groups are some really bad apples....like any group really....bvut the problem with bad apples in this particular group....is when they indulge in what they know not....

theres a balance.... if they abuse their stance...the universe will balance it out....ie...take the P...then the thin veil...the smoke and mirrors.... will dissapear...

dont blame me for my view....blame your ambassadors....

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
“He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”

And who made him think that?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi

Knowing the answer to that question would put a very abrupt end to any possible scheme being played out here. I imagine that answer is a very well kept secret, somewhere along the lines of UFO clearances. I'm also, however, very hopeful that this scheme will end up crumbling like a snowball in summer. This event is garnering massive public attention as a giant false flag on the internet while being portrayed in a typical gun control fashion on TV. The only question is, will the masses react like they did to the conspiracies of 9/11, or will the masses not be bored by the years of waiting for answers, and snap out of their comas and start getting mad?
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
[Originally posted by kiwasabi[/i
]Originally posted by starviego

nolan....making his characters appeal to some low vibrating minds....

peace
edit on 21-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
An early News Report

www.wkyc.com...

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place."

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

This is weird, how do all of these young people not have any social media accounts.

Either they are fake names, or the accounts have been scrubbed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Exactly a REAL investigation should check all of this, this is high profile so things like blood analysis should be imperative as well as complete forensics of his car and apartment and research facilities, basically anywhere this guy has been active in any way for the past 6 months or more, for chemicals as well as any other evidence, all contacts online, phone tracking for months, this can all be done and SHOULD be done

Agreed-----They might go off looking for SSRI issues too. But they need to look for Sydney Gottlieb drug games also. '___' is highly available to Vets and drug pushers.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
This girl is more popular, than the shooter.
I wonder WHY they picked her, of all people? Maybe SHE was one of the room-mates. I mean, she looks like a man. Who could tell the difference.
Get your 15 minutes Jennifer, like everybody else wants. We're all "glory seekers" anyway, so.......

What I find maybe a little odd, is that there is a Jen Seager on facebook, looks exactly like her, spitting image and everything but, 30 years older. I know that's not her but maybe it's her mother. I don't know.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

maybe i missed it...but can you tell me who this female is and why shes important....!
thanx

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zackforester
reply to post by MetalandMayhem

www.facebook.com...

This girl?

Sounds about right. Nothing there though.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...< br /> “Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” a jail employee told the Daily News. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”
A released inmate said Holmes’ behavior behind bars was increasingly irrational.
“He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,” the inmate told The News. “He's spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.”

If true this is definite evidence that Holmes was undergoing a psychotic break at the time. He thinks he's in a movie, and starts shooting while wearing his costume right at the time there is a shootout scene in the movie actually playing. This indicates the motive here was NOT to knowingly, consciously kill a bunch of innocent people. Undoubtedly when he was arrested the cops would have described his demeanor as 'passive, relaxed, vacant, blank, dazed, or robotic.' And this also means that almost certainly he was under the influence of SSRIs, as they are famous for causing psychotic breaks where the user cannot tell whether he is dreaming or not.

Compare to Jared Loughner in the Tucson/Giffords shooting:

forum.prisonplanet.com...
Some therapist is claiming that he is delusional, . . . the gov is reading his mind, doesn't know if he is in a dream. Therapists also claimed that he is acting arrogant, paranoid and thinks he's on a grand mission of some sort.

Compare to Columbine:

Patti Nielson, DP 6-12-99
"...the killers were just gross, there were theatrics involved and they seemed to be acting out some war game. One second they were mean, the next second they were laughing."

As hard as it is to imagine, James Holmes is probably innocent of the crime he is accused of.

edit on 21-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

At the time of the murders, he was on vicodin, which would contribute to his calm demeanor, now it's probably worn off, and people are seeing the real monster inside. I'm telling you, I wouldn't doubt this guy is all levels of crazy, possibly schizophrenic even, and it's just starting to hit recently. Sadly we're seeing the usual things we see when this stuff ALWAYS goes down, aka Bundy, aka Gacy, aka Kazinsky, etc...

"Oh they were so quiet."
"They always kept to themselves."
"They were always a bit off."
"I always thought something was strange about him."

Take your pick, add a sentence, you name it. I know those are the words to come crawling from the woodwork when something like this always occurs. Sadly.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Nothing but a flurry of recent friend approvals. Hmm..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I think I can answer that...

(1) Because she seems to be a star witness (the one who all the networks are interviewing..more so than others)
(2) AND some on here have pointed out that they believer her to be military (and if you hold to the conspiracy theory that this is false flag... then she was planted there)

I dunno if I missed anything...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by Emergingtruth

The husband & I were discussing a possibility earlier today: How much would a degree in neuroscience total up to in the end? How much debt could he have been in, and how good were his post-graduate job prospects? Is it possible that he was cranium-deep in student debt, and had lousy odds of being hired post-school? I may be tempted to withdraw & hang it up if it looked like my degree would be virtually useless.

I find that hard to believe. With his father's contacts, he can definitely find a job. If he finished and decided to stay he would have had some kind of internship, or professorship with the University if he wanted a job, however he left voluntarily. A Phd in Neuroscience would have had him earning top dollars in Research and Development if you ask me as the next-generation of consumer electronics will be more "augmented reality"related which will require his specialty.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What is the source of the vicodin fact. I thought early in the thread some one speculated that idea.
edit on 7/21/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Emergingtruth

According to all other reports he was 6'3'', the AFF profile also says DOB as 10th dec and it is 13th dec on all other reports.

Perhaps he was recently ditched henced the faked ''with a girl'' photo, and lied about his height to get more interest, or didn't want to be too specific. Who knows, perhaps he made his hair red specifically for joining AFF as a disguise because he didn't want recognised from a dating site. Perhaps the DOB error was a typo or he didn't want to give all his real details. Perhaps he was suffering gender / sexual identity issues given the ''interests'' and was screwed up about that and wanted to get into 'other' stuff and felt the need to disguise himself in some sort of denial to do so and hated himself because gayness was against his religious beliefs and felt the urge to ''man up'' or was struggling with identity crisis. There are so many possibilites, including that some member of AFF altered all their profile details and pics with pictures of the suspect they somehow sourced from somewhere. Or perhaps this profile was made as a mockery to the ''strange'' guy that didn't ever say much and he found out about it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

I am just noting that there was a discrepancy between his the reports of his height, 6'3" and the height listed in in profile. It seems the discrepancies keep adding up in this case.

edit on 7/21/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
What is the source of the vicodin fact. I thought early in the thread some one speculated that idea.

Yeah, that's what I've been wondering. where did this Vicodin "fact" come from?
How would anyone even KNOW that he was on vicodin unless he said so himself?
Don't tests for these types of drugs take a while?
edit on 21-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
My cousin is resting In The hospital now....I have not talked to her, only heard from my uncle. She is alive, thank god.

All you "people" claiming this was a staged event really piss me off. Not everything is a conspiracy. Some people just go crazy.

Pathetic.

I'm glad to hear your cousin is doing okay. Sorry you cousin had to go through an awful ordeal. I hope your cousin can recover. Best wishes.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Vicodin

The source familar with the investigation indicated that police noted in reports that Holmes told them he took 100 mg of Vicodin.

edit on Sat Jul 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: another source, as that would had trouble loading www.wptv.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

Yeah, that's what I've been wondering. where did this Vicodin "fact" come from?
How would anyone even KNOW that he was on vicodin unless he said so himself?
Don't tests for these types of drugs take a while?
edit on 21-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

According to a news website I just posted, police reports state that Holmes told cops he took the Vicodin. This is a Denver based news channel, so take it with a grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join