It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Interesting.
Wanna bet these witnesses would now say " I was mistaken" .

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I really hope not. This happened in my back yard and I'm going to do whatever I can to make the truth come out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

James or jimmy as he's called was 6'3

Not according to his AFF profile. Is this his only online profile?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm sure they said they found him still in armor beside his car aka in his car
I forgot to say that yes it makes the height discrepancy standout more. He's quite tall and no way would you say 5'8
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
and to the poster who unfairly made a connection to this massacre to his "Christian" background:

So the media reports he was heavily involved with a Presbyterian church. So? I know people my age who come from religious families and are expected to be involved... yet they don't believe it.

We don't know what Holmes believes! He could be like a Mormon friend I have. He's always participating in his church functions but he... from comments he's made on facebook and elsewhere... is clearly a liberal atheist. (This is my friend, let me make that clear because a lot of people on here refuse to read things in it's entirety)

So it's stupid to use this for your own anti-Christian (ha!) agenda. (ie: "see, his church drove him to do it"... yeah, i'm sure the entire congregation at his church is planning a massacre)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by skitzspiricy

mainly to the persona you were replying to:

BTW... in m own post, I wasn't referring to the interviews you posted, which are more recent.
I was referring to the first interviews they gave to CNN. Which are different (in demeanor)
Those can be found on CNN and probably utube

Can't find those specific interviews.

Although i may not be looking hard enough, as i'm cream crackered.

edit on 21-7-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
www.1360kktx.com... here's a good piece about it i find it very strange he only set up the adult friend finder profile on the 5th of this month thats 15 days prior to the incident

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I think instead of seeing the guy as a victim, it just might be that there are other things as yet undisclosed, for example perhaps there are outside influences that are ALSO guilty in this in some way, and why not find out if there is, as these guys would have blame in addition to the guy that did it.

IF there are is only speculation at this stage, but just dismissing the guy as crazy without knowing anything is also speculation. There could be things he was into that also require investigating or could have been taking mind altering drugs, that could of been spiked, which would also require tracing and investigating, as are the suppliers or information givers for the ammunition.

People are more suspious because of the lack of regular procedure, such as releasing mugshots, security camera videos etc. Some might have gotten carried away but it's always good to look further in such awful acts.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

The husband & I were discussing a possibility earlier today: How much would a degree in neuroscience total up to in the end? How much debt could he have been in, and how good were his post-graduate job prospects? Is it possible that he was cranium-deep in student debt, and had lousy odds of being hired post-school? I may be tempted to withdraw & hang it up if it looked like my degree would be virtually useless.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

According to all other reports he was 6'3'', the AFF profile also says DOB as 10th dec and it is 13th dec on all other reports.

Perhaps he was recently ditched henced the faked ''with a girl'' photo, and lied about his height to get more interest, or didn't want to be too specific. Who knows, perhaps he made his hair red specifically for joining AFF as a disguise because he didn't want recognised from a dating site. Perhaps the DOB error was a typo or he didn't want to give all his real details. Perhaps he was suffering gender / sexual identity issues given the ''interests'' and was screwed up about that and wanted to get into 'other' stuff and felt the need to disguise himself in some sort of denial to do so and hated himself because gayness was against his religious beliefs and felt the urge to ''man up'' or was struggling with identity crisis. There are so many possibilites, including that some member of AFF altered all their profile details and pics with pictures of the suspect they somehow sourced from somewhere. Or perhaps this profile was made as a mockery to the ''strange'' guy that didn't ever say much and he found out about it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

That's if you believe he created that profile.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Question:
Don't fire exit doors open OUTWARDS?
So what's up with the witnesses saying he kicked open the door before starting to shoot?

And I want to hear the clothing description of this front row guy that was on his cell. Because the link I posted earlier states that Holmes was dressed in ALL RED underneath the black tactical gear.
And if he really was wearing all red, he must have stood out like a sore thumb.
edit on 21-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

The husband & I were discussing a possibility earlier today: How much would a degree in neuroscience total up to in the end? How much debt could he have been in, and how good were his post-graduate job prospects? Is it possible that he was cranium-deep in student debt, and had lousy odds of being hired post-school? I may be tempted to withdraw & hang it up if it looked like my degree would be virtually useless.

I'm a college prof with an advanced degree, albeit in the social sciences. I do, however, have several close friends who are PhD's in the 'hard' sciences, including neuroscience and genetics.

A couple of things: While the job market is bad, it's not bad for people with a degree like Holmes would've had. There are a huge number of very high paying jobs open at the moment. One of my friends just finished his PhD in molecular biology and had over a dozen offers, all but one of which were unsolicited. My friend is a good student, and a brilliant guy, but he didn't come out of a 'big' school and he didn't have any real known, published work. They're just that hard-up for help. All of the jobs he was offered STARTED at over $130,000/yr, and a couple were pushing $200,000.

Second, this young man was 24. He got an undergrad degree, took some time off, and then went to grad school. That would mean, unless he graduated high school significantly earlier than normal, he only had about a year of doctoral work done. There's no way he would've taken his comprehensive exams (comps) as some have suggested. These are done at the end of your program, usually 4-6 years in for most programs/majors. That said, he may have still been involved in high-level research. I've seen students in numerous programs who are very bright, talented people and are given, essentially, free reign immediately upon entering grad school. Given Mr. Holmes' stellar undergraduate record, it's not hard to imagine that this may have been the case. Only his advisers know the answer to that question.

I think that, if one intends to explore the rabbit hole, it's important to find out exactly what happened upon Holmes beginning the program. Was he doing intensive lab work immediately? Did he struggle a bit and eventually washed out (not uncommon. Drop out rates in many programs are exceedingly high)? Was he involved in some kind of military program spearheaded by DARPA? At this point nobody knows. I think there are some very big red flags with the way that this happened (oddly reminiscent, behaviorally, to Sirhan Sirhan), but we're missing some very key facts.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
redatced. not worth it.

edit on 21-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If he had red on underneath, maybe that was his getaway gear, but it didn't work out

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Interesting.....

Wikipedia mentions Colorado incident for Project MKULTRA
edit on 21-7-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Lot of people on this thread with recent join dates pumping the official story, just saying.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just to recap on the color RED that keeps popping up:

Holmes "painted" hair RED.
Holmes wore all red underneath his black tactical gear.
Some have mentioned a second car on here. Which was RED.
Most famous, talked about victim described herself as a "fiery REDhead" (ghawi)

The Joker usually has green hair... and his clothes aren't red are they (aren't they purple)? So what was it about this color?

Maybe he didn't ever tell the cops that he was the Joker, enemy of Batman.
I remember initial reports stated that he said this INSIDE the theatre after "kicking in" the door... which isn't even possible.

added: and now a redheaded woman in a bright red shirt is on FOX, saying she is Holmes neighbor and almost walked into his apt. but something told her not to.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...< br /> “Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” a jail employee told the Daily News. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”
A released inmate said Holmes’ behavior behind bars was increasingly irrational.
“He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,” the inmate told The News. “He's spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.”

If true this is definite evidence that Holmes was undergoing a psychotic break at the time. He thinks he's in a movie, and starts shooting while wearing his costume right at the time there is a shootout scene in the movie actually playing. This indicates the motive here was NOT to knowingly, consciously kill a bunch of innocent people. Undoubtedly when he was arrested the cops would have described his demeanor as 'passive, relaxed, vacant, blank, dazed, or robotic.' And this also means that almost certainly he was under the influence of SSRIs, as they are famous for causing psychotic breaks where the user cannot tell whether he is dreaming or not.

Compare to Jared Loughner in the Tucson/Giffords shooting:

forum.prisonplanet.com...
Some therapist is claiming that he is delusional, . . . the gov is reading his mind, doesn't know if he is in a dream. Therapists also claimed that he is acting arrogant, paranoid and thinks he's on a grand mission of some sort.

Compare to Columbine:

Patti Nielson, DP 6-12-99
"...the killers were just gross, there were theatrics involved and they seemed to be acting out some war game. One second they were mean, the next second they were laughing."

As hard as it is to imagine, James Holmes is probably innocent of the crime he is accused of.

edit on 21-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It might also be him working to appear incompetent or insane to help his case.

ETA: But that is a little late given all the planning he did.
edit on 7/21/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join