It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
immigration-globalization.blogspot.co.uk...

The effects of propaganda are EXTREMELY powerful wouldn't you say?
edit on 18/7/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

But the guy you are referring to has nothing to do with the OP. That is who i was referring to, and why i was referring to them. I bet half the respondants in this thread haven't even read the first paragraph of the OP. So I am arguing with people who aren't even "in" on what this thread is all about.

Fine. I am outta here. Let the dullards take the bait and join in their flame war. Once again, I expected too much from ATS membership.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

So ironic you say that?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-7-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thesis Statement: But did it really happen?

WHAT IS A THESIS STATEMENT? A thesis statement: tells the reader how you will interpret the significance of the subject matter under discussion. is a road map for the paper; in other words, it tells the reader what to expect from the rest of the paper.

Thesis

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
immigration-globalization.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 18/7/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting link, the video attached goes into the math problems existing in the "mainstream" version of the story, proving at least some of the accounts to be falsified.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The fact that Jews had their own set of Holocaust badges says it all

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus
Not to offend you, but not even going to bother reading it.

My recently passed 93 year old grandmother surived through it, along with her parents and brothers. Their stories were not just some made up nightmares. You cant deny the accounts of the many survivors just on the words of a few nuts who dont agree with the formation of Israel after the war.

Perhaps you should read it, you might learn something.

Perhaps he didn't want to read it as it is evidently jehovas witness recruitment propaganda (not saying that the content isn't accurate but just that the intent is purely to promote the Jehovah's witnesses). I object to thinly veiled recruitment attempts masquerading as a sympathetic, right on crusade to educate us all.... I'm sorry if this seems cynical but I've had way too many of these guys knocking on my door shoving their religion down my throat and trying to tell me I'm bad, hellbound and need saving...

Of course the holocaust happened and it sickens me that someone would try to capitalise on the recent outbreak of ignorance and pro-fascist bs that seems to have surfaced just to try and promote their cult.... I'm all for freedom to practice religion and to believe whatever you want to believe, just don't push it up in my face....

I did read the OP incidentally in case anyone was wondering...
edit on 18-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Additional info

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
6 millions jews or 600 or maybe 6 but killing one is dramatic enough.

Just saying !

edit on 18-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Do you think I came to that conclusion purely from reading you WW2 posts? Absolutely not...I have read more posts from you than I would care to. To be honest, I'm surprised they banned another poster over you. And to think that you feel you know more about history than I do, cracks me up.

Like I said before, I don't care if you question it. But you don't question, you flat out DENY! You manipulate things to fit your blatant agenda and try to find people stupid enough to believe your lies. The "Auschwitz had swimming pools and theaters! See? They were treated fine! Like good little slave laborers!" "There were only 500,000 Jews in Germany, no way 6 million died! That means it's a HOAX!" Other members continuously prove your theories wrong yet you ignore them and continue spouting the same garbage. Oh, and you LOVE to claim your theories as fact, without much to back it up. But yeah, call other people ignorant for not buying your #.

You guys need to come to terms with the fact that your main argument is squabbling over numbers. It doesn't matter much if they died by gassing, being shot, starved to death, unsanitary conditions, disease...fact is millions died because of hatred and a false sense of superiority. And no, I'm not talking about just Jewish people.

You don't know anything about history beyound your tunnel vision. You "know" what you want to know and refuse to admit anything else because you think the Jewish "elites" control the world. Doesn't excuse what happened. It would be like people looking the other way while Americans are rounded up and killed one way or another for what our "elites" do around the world. Just stupid...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Stupid, stupid thread.

Yeah it occured. 6 of my family had their teeth pulled out and were gassed to death alive.

They were buried with a thousand or so others in one of a few hundred mass graves. A few were burned to death.

Hows that for proof?

Lets savagely murder 1/ 2 of your family and we'll come back later and ask you.."Hey! Do you think it really happened?

Stupid....and I wont even address the idiocy of the JW.

reply to post by mysterioustranger

You were there???
edit on 18-7-2012 by BrutalDictator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Pah! I give up............IT HAPPENED, GET OVER IT.

FACT FACT FACT! (He reluctantly smiles, sits back in his chair, takes a deep breath and lets you get on with making yourself look silly...................and breath out.)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yo i have a feeling, that the nazi regime did infact prevail, but took a more subtle tone to its goals. to achieve them in a way the world would accept. We must realise we live in a very twisted world, well it seems twisted as media has set a 'norm' which ofcourse we all stick to, elsewise would be deemed as, psycho

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Op having wasted my time reading your other page... it's pretty dam clear you are here promoted Jehovahs Witnesses and their way of being...

Everyone has an agenda, your's is blatantly obvious.

That is all

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Biliverdin

I don't think what we now know can be ''refuted'' just because some here lack the ability to understand that the official claims of WW2 are now in question.What is known as the Holocaust will be accepted as nothing more then propaganda soon enough.

I would love to see actual evidence for the Holocaust and how they said it happened,but i know i never will.

You will have to wait a bit until all the victims and their families who got the accounts firsthand are dead. Then you can insert your revisionist history.

What reason other than being a Nazi Sympathizer could you have for spreading this demonstrably dishonest propaganda? Nobody is being fooled, although I'm a bit of fool for even posting a response.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just to be clear I am not denying it happened but I believe that everything we were told may not have been true.
That goes for everything. We are told half truths and what were supposed to know.

I would love to meet someone who was actually there and talk to them (or just know them).

Wars in the middle East was/are full of lies and half truths.....
Vietnam was full of lies and half truths

Why would World War 1 & 2 be any different?

Sure we got enough info to know kinda what was going on but I think we probably didn't have all the facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh good, another Holocaust denial thread! It's been too long since we've had one! Someone else in denial of historical eye witnesses by the hundreds or thousands, denial of hundreds or thousands of photographs, denial or graves, ovens, bodies, survivors, prisoners of war that conducted the horrors......... how nice to be able to place the blinders on and just believe what you want to believe so it fits one's stereotypes and prejudices and racism! And that way a person can fit into an elite group of similar thinkers who will treasure his or her addition to the small group that knows more than the rest of the world, despite allllllll the evidence to the contrary! I have to wonder what other wonders of thought this person and this person's group has come up with to go along with the Holocaust not ever happening!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

reply to post by Biliverdin

I don't think what we now know can be ''refuted'' just because some here lack the ability to understand that the official claims of WW2 are now in question.What is known as the Holocaust will be accepted as nothing more then propaganda soon enough.

I would love to see actual evidence for the Holocaust and how they said it happened,but i know i never will.

You will have to wait a bit until all the victims and their families who got the accounts firsthand are dead. Then you can insert your revisionist history.

What reason other than being a Nazi Sympathizer could you have for spreading this demonstrably dishonest propaganda? Nobody is being fooled, although I'm a bit of fool for even posting a response.

Why should people who didn't die in the camps be included? Revisionist aren't claiming the holocaust didn't happen only that 6 million didn't die simply because there is no proof that many people died in the camps. Everything in history should be open for discussion and revision to make it more accurate.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join