It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by jrmcleod

Yes I agree with you. Theose people in the photos look like they starved to death. The americans bombed all day and we brits bombed all night. Every road railway port and any other transport system was bombed. So no food or supplys could get to the camps. In a time of war I would feed my own troops first, rather than any one who was a traitor or who had declared war on my country. Thats why they were in the jail/camp. Just like in the USA. Who rounded up all the japonese and put them in camps.

How many pics can you post that show the Japanese were starved? Literature that proves they were detained out of hatred rather than paranoia?

Why were these people rounded up and put in the ghettos in the first place? Do you have some proof that they were organized enemies of the state? You don't because there is a documented mission that was called the "final solution", which involved the extermination of not only Jews but those deemed sub-par. In 1939 Hitler signed into law the eugenics program. Prove that wrong. The Nazi's, not knowing what to do with an additional 4 milllion jewish people should they conquer Russia, put forward the final solution authored by Himmler.

People, not all of the bad times in history "never happened". I get that it's provocative to post this stuff, that it's even healthy to go back and re-examine what we were told. But it's insanely dangerous to IGNORE history because out of sight out of mind and it will happen again. It's also PROFOUNDLY insulting to those that lost their lives and loved ones who never saw their families again.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

amen brother

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I can, in some ways better understand the situation in Germany, the famine that was suffered by the German people at the end of the first war, caused by the blockades, while the Allies 'considered' their surrender, was brutal. And, the street fighting that followed, which at times, was tandamount to a civil war, with heavy armaments being used on the streets, did serve to further brutalise those people. The brutalised do, if given the right incentives, quite easily turn to brutality themselves. Part of the indoctrination of the SS was to serve at Dachau, where they were taught how to mistreat people, and do that often enough, and you must become immune to it, in some respects. It is possible that now, with modernity, that we are all desensitised, and that it is all too easy to turn us to violence against each other. I really don't know, but certainly, those young people from the UK who have gone off to join Jihadist movements, and been involved in violent attacks against others, can't have suffered that much brutality themselves, directly. So perhaps it is something more, perhaps it is just wanting to do something different, something exciting. A horrific thought, but perhaps it is out of sense of adventure that these people get led into killing each other, that and a desperate need to belong to a 'cause'.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
reply to post by Crakeur

You are right. I forgot about that one. I am done arguing. It took me years to awaken to the truth. It will take just as long for others to come to the truth. Probably longer. Your grandchildren may wake up and do what has to be done. I am certain that this generation won't. Too blinded by our masters to know who owns you.

ATS IS WAY TOO RACIST.

Do what has to be done? wat

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I am sure it was real but I got to thinking about this a few days ago.

Considering how much in our present time & the past lies are told to start wars and get public opinion swayed their way to start such wars. I began wondering how much of history's atrocities were real and how many were manufactured.
If you think about where we are at with technology today and the internet you would think that it would be much much harder to tell lies and start wars today than it was 50 or 100 years ago.

** I am not saying it didn't happen ** ~ I am just asking "what if"
The holocaust for one example. Does anyone on here know of anyone who was there as far as a prisoner in a camp? I am 46 and have lived all over and have never actually met anyone who was. I have seen pictures and movies like everyone else but not ACTUALLY seen proof. That seems strange to me kinda.
Does anyone else have FIRST HAND knowledge other than movies, pictures and history books?

With 911 and even the Operation Northwoods plan in 1962 who is to know what is real nowdays and what is true in history anymore.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Regardless, I am with mwood. With all the folks who gained (big time) with the financing the Nazi's, as well as Project Paperclip, it seems all to likely that someone decided to either write themselves out of that history, or placed more blame on Hitler than needed (embellishment). For example, while starving prisoners is reprehensible, it is not quite walking them through gas chambers and ovens.

The point is academic as far as Hitler is concerned. Crap is still crap, even if it is spray painted gold. But as it pertains to the lies of today, if there are lies of yesterday they would be totally pertinent. I think it entirely likely that Hitler was just a tool for some "higher powers" that wanted whatever it was he was doing done. I think they let him have his own brand of crazy, and do the same with others. I also think these "higher powers" still exist.
edit on 18-7-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Well....yeah it did. Just ask the survivng jews and/or Russians. Well actualy more russians died than jews. A strangely overlooked fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
With all the documentation and evidence, I can't believe we're even having this discussion. I think its an offense to all that suffered, not just the Jews. Many people suffered. Ask the 'Joes that first arrived at those camps and liberated the survivors what they thought had happened? Where are all the members saying, "Pictures or it didn't happen!" I'm pretty all those prisoners who were gased in showers, or had their eyes removed or injected with toxins because Mengele enjoyed experimenting on twins would tell you the holocaust happened. Or you could ask the prisoners who underwent un-anesthetized vivisection...oh wait, they all died painful deaths.

Utter nonsense.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

With all the documentation and evidence, I can't believe we're even having this discussion. I think its an offense to all that suffered, not just the Jews. Many people suffered. Ask the 'Joes that first arrived at those camps and liberated the survivors what they thought had happened? Where are all the members saying, "Pictures or it didn't happen!" I'm pretty all those prisoners who were gased in showers, or had their eyes removed or injected with toxins because Mengele enjoyed experimenting on twins would tell you the holocaust happened. Or you could ask the prisoners who underwent un-anesthetized vivisection...oh wait, they all died painful deaths.

Utter nonsense.

*sigh*

another knee jerker who didn't read the OP, but just took the bait in the title. LOL, yeah....the rest of your group is over there in the corner.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Right....I'll be sure to read your intelligent "Texan" blog!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Don't. Please.

But for the love of God, can't you read the OP before posting? He is asking a rhetorical question in the thread title, and then goes on to explain how he knows it did, and how his church is somehow sanctimoniously above the fray

The conversation, from there, is mostly people who have not read the OP and think the thread is about holocaust denial. LOL...the bait was thrown out by the OP (based on recent ATS events), and so many have bitten it is ridiculous.

I had hoped for better from ATS members. But, like with HItler threads in general, I am left wholly disappointed.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
No it did not and although i used to believe in it,as many do,i no longer believe in it.

Did you know that the Jews declared an economic war on Hitler in 1933?

Did you know that the Jews tried to make up the 6 million number in WW1 but no one took them seriously?

Have you ever seen a healthy looking Jew on a pile of dead bodies after just being gassed? No because they died of starvation which was caused by the allied bombings which also killed the Germans.

How about the fact that the number of those who were supposed to have been killed in these camps was 4 million.If the Holocaust happened in the way it did then surely the number would rise after the war(the number rose for political and religious purposes to 6 million but it wasn't official)but it fell to 1.5 million,which the Nazis documented also.

The so called ''survivors'' and their stories have been debunked for heaven sake and why,if it did happen,is there no traces of gas in the chambers,yet the rooms that were used for cleaning clothes,where gas was used,still have traces?

I'm not a Jew hater before anyone comes to that conclusion,but i do not believe in the Holocaust because it just doesn't add up.
edit on 18/7/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

Its war and they were killed because of starvation.

I don't understand how those photos prove anything.Where is the healthy looking Jews who have just been taken out of the gas chambers?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

You should try and read the whole thread, the points that you raise have almost all been addressed and refuted. However, if you are able to make a counter point to any of the arguments already presented, then please do. Otherwise, really, your points are all entirely empty, without substance, and can be found on any holocaust denial website within seconds. You may even have simply copy and pasted by the looks of it, but I shall give you the benefit of the doubt assuming that you can raise a salient argument to any of the points that you have made, otherwise, I will revert to my first assumption.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Benoit84

A white supremacist? Now why would you think such a thing?
I guess in todays world denying the Holocaust means that i must be a white supremacist because those who deny it are associated with white supremacy.Thats a social construct might i add and is there for a purpose.....a political one at that.Its a very ignorant viewpoint to have.

No,while i do have opinions that maybe considered quite controversial,i am not a white supremacist but i suppose i would be something more along the lines of a white Nationalist..........which isn't the same as a ''white supremacist''.

I love history and question it and i no doubt have a more knowledge about it then you.But hey,its better to question what doesn't add up then to listen and believe in what you are told.There is nothing wrong with my version of history.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Don't. Please.

But for the love of God, can't you read the OP before posting? He is asking a rhetorical question in the thread title, and then goes on to explain how he knows it did, and how his church is somehow sanctimoniously above the fray

The conversation, from there, is mostly people who have not read the OP and think the thread is about holocaust denial. LOL...the bait was thrown out by the OP (based on recent ATS events), and so many have bitten it is ridiculous.

I had hoped for better from ATS members. But, like with HItler threads in general, I am left wholly disappointed.

Suggest you read the post directly below this one before you attempt to label those attempting to defend the fact that this did happen. Can't argue that there are cave-people on either side of any given issue.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

I don't think what we now know can be ''refuted'' just because some here lack the ability to understand that the official claims of WW2 are now in question.What is known as the Holocaust will be accepted as nothing more then propaganda soon enough.

I would love to see actual evidence for the Holocaust and how they said it happened,but i know i never will.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Benoit84

A white supremacist? Now why would you think such a thing?
I guess in todays world denying the Holocaust means that i must be a white supremacist because those who deny it are associated with white supremacy.Thats a social construct might i add and is there for a purpose.....a political one at that.Its a very ignorant viewpoint to have.

No,while i do have opinions that maybe considered quite controversial,i am not a white supremacist but i suppose i would be something more along the lines of a white Nationalist..........which isn't the same as a ''white supremacist''.

I love history and question it and i no doubt have a more knowledge about it then you.But hey,its better to question what doesn't add up then to listen and believe in what you are told.There is nothing wrong with my version of history.

You love history but deny it? So are you also with the crowd that thinks the 3k people that died on 9/11 actually were moved to Japan to start a new society, that all 10k plus witnesses were paid actors and planes never even FLEW into those buildings? Kennedy was never killed, him and Marylin had a love child, and Einstein was an alien.

You don't love history, you love making twisted conspiracy theories out of it. I'm no fan of Israel but to deny the holocaust makes you look......hmmm......let's say uninformed is the nicest way to put it.

I guess in the 40's they could photoshop movies of hundreds of thousands of dead bodies actually being loaded into dump trucks for mass burial. I guess the survivors were cousins of the paid 9/11 "actors". Again, I get challenging what you are told, but sometimes it gets really silly. And this is one of those times.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Biliverdin

I don't think what we now know can be ''refuted'' just because some here lack the ability to understand that the official claims of WW2 are now in question.What is known as the Holocaust will be accepted as nothing more then propaganda soon enough.
:

Wishful thinking. The overall picture has not been questioned - at least not outside of denialist websites. In fact, the case made here by the people who have a clue is getting better and better with every publication - something that can't be said about the denialists.

There's plenty of denier threads on ATS already (this isn't one) - anyone can go and look which side of the argument is nearer to the truth.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join