It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Here is a link to the letter sent by President Obama requesting a copy of his birth certificate; and the dept. of records response letter.

hawaii.gov...

DENY IGNORANCE!

edit on 19-7-2012 by caladonea because: add more

Right, and this is proof of what? Did you expect them to NOT confirm the authenticity of the BC?

This is a plot that has taken YEARS to implement. Do you really think that those who have created this plot are just going to give up and say, "Hey, you got us?"

No. And by what EVER MEANS, they will see it through, to the end.

It is so absurdly obvious that there is a conspiracy, that it has lulled everyone into a trance.

However, I also believe that there is a reason the White House released the obvious fraud of a BC on their website. Why would they screw up so badly? That document was a fake. But why make it such an obvious fake?

If you can answer that, then you have the answer to this entire plot.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

This is proof that the HDH is willing to go on official record saying birthers are idiots.

so far all the supporting evidence for their position is pretty strong too!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Give it up. He's the president now. Arpaio is a wack job.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who the president is if he is controlled by big money!

It doesn't matter if Obama was born in America or not. Kick him out of office and the next shill president will take his place.

You guys are arguing over semantics! Money controls the USA and NOTHING ELSE! get it?

12 once great cities in the USA are now almost uninhabitable by honest people. Taken over by gangs and drugs. The good honest people are moving to the bigger cities for work and safety. Seems like its a planned evacuation. Monsanto taking over farms like no ones business...What happens to those farmers who no longer work their lands? Yup, right into the bigger cities. Once your all in the cities, get ready for it. total and complete control of your lives through taxation, and minimalism.

It's all been planned you monkeys, and it's not in your favor! America will be a 3rd world country one day at a time.

You guys should all be looking for a way out, cause the Nazis (corporations and big government) are in your back yards looking for any excuse to take you to the prisons...ie:camps

You all talk big about your guns and stuff, but when your hungry enough, you'll trade them in for food. Your little bread basket of the world is in some serious trouble this year. Expect the prices to go through the roof if you can even get food. I wonder what you will trade for food?

This is not a joke you guys......Obama and his lame little birth certificate is NOTHING but a distraction! You should be training your body/mind/weapons. Making ties in your communities (real survival ones) not your baseball team drunk friends.

You should try to get out of the cities. At least then you may have the chance, or warnings to get away.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Where's the groundbreaking evidence, Joe?

You're running out of time, pal. It's been more than 3.5 years into his term!

Guess we can see this "evidence" when he releases a sweet book.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Arpaio has posted a pdf of the results of their investigation here:

www.mcso.org...

Sheriff’s investigators in Hawaii were stymied by the state registrar of the Hawaii Department of Health, Alvin Onaka, as well as the Attorney General’s Office in Honolulu when investigators asked to compare the White House version of the LFBC to the original document presumably held in Hawaii. Investigators met with the Hawaii Assistant Attorney General, Jill Nagamine. Nagamine refused to give Sheriff’s investigators permission to see the original birth documentation held by the Hawaii Department of Health which was used to create the President’s long form birth certificate. Furthermore, Nagamine refused to verify whether the PDF birth certificate released by the White House is in fact an exact copy of the document released to the President’s attorneys.

So why'd Nagamine refuse it? Cause there's nothing to hide?

Investigators learned that Hawaii Department of Health utilizes a coding system defined by the federal government to categorize and code the required information on all Birth Certificates registered by the state including those registered in 1961. This process involves writing specific number codes by hand and in pencil, placed next to relevant information contained on the birth certificate. The coding numbers seen on the President’s LFBC are not consistent with the coding responses required by the federal government to match the information presented. The incorrect codes indicate that the President’s LFBC has been altered or amended.

It also indicates that whoever forged the damn thing only halfway knew what they were doing.

Investigators tracked down the person who was the local registrar at the time of Obama’s birth who allegedly signed and coded the document which Obama now says proves his birth place as Hawaii. Verna K. Lee, now a 95 year-old woman, allegedly signed the document on August 8, 1961. She provided information about the vital information codes and their corresponding meanings. The information she provided challenges the President’s claim that his birthplace in 1961 was the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.

Zullo described her in the video as "sharp as a tack", or something to that effect- not a 95 year old affected with terrible mental problems.
edit on Thu Jul 19th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

His mother is German

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Arpaio has posted a pdf of the results of their investigation here:

www.mcso.org...

Sheriff’s investigators in Hawaii were stymied by the state registrar of the Hawaii Department of Health, Alvin Onaka, as well as the Attorney General’s Office in Honolulu when investigators asked to compare the White House version of the LFBC to the original document presumably held in Hawaii. Investigators met with the Hawaii Assistant Attorney General, Jill Nagamine. Nagamine refused to give Sheriff’s investigators permission to see the original birth documentation held by the Hawaii Department of Health which was used to create the President’s long form birth certificate. Furthermore, Nagamine refused to verify whether the PDF birth certificate released by the White House is in fact an exact copy of the document released to the President’s attorneys.

So why'd Nagamine refuse it? Cause there's nothing to hide?

Investigators learned that Hawaii Department of Health utilizes a coding system defined by the federal government to categorize and code the required information on all Birth Certificates registered by the state including those registered in 1961. This process involves writing specific number codes by hand and in pencil, placed next to relevant information contained on the birth certificate. The coding numbers seen on the President’s LFBC are not consistent with the coding responses required by the federal government to match the information presented. The incorrect codes indicate that the President’s LFBC has been altered or amended.

It also indicates that whoever forged the damn thing only halfway knew what they were doing.

Investigators tracked down the person who was the local registrar at the time of Obama’s birth who allegedly signed and coded the document which Obama now says proves his birth place as Hawaii. Verna K. Lee, now a 95 year-old woman, allegedly signed the document on August 8, 1961. She provided information about the vital information codes and their corresponding meanings. The information she provided challenges the President’s claim that his birthplace in 1961 was the Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital.

Zullo described her in the video as "sharp as a tack", or something to that effect- not a 95 year old affected with terrible mental problems.
edit on Thu Jul 19th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Why were they refused? Because the law dictated it.

The codes, as compared to what Arpaio thought they should be, were different. What he thought they should be was wrong.

Both of these things have been explained multiple times already in this thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If he's proven to have forged his dox, then wouldn't that be important to know? To know that this whole system is flawed? What if he wasn't the only one that did this? What if this is an international scheme? What if it's a country and not a corporation running these shots and it's not at all American? There's a lot of possible paths that could be the case and knowing whether or not he was born here with 100% certainty is what needs to be done. If you don't agree with this then why do you even bother following the laws yourself if the president doesn't follow them either?

I -do not care- what the end result is but if he's proven to have been president illegally, then it will be one of the biggest cons int he history of the US.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
The codes, as compared to what Arpaio thought they should be, were different. What he thought they should be was wrong.

Both of these things have been explained multiple times already in this thread.

And on this thread too......just so the multiple refutations on here don't get totally lost in the pages and pages of ongoing ignorance!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

TextIsn't it the truth that matters here? If Obama is truly who he represents himself to be, then what is the problem? If a candidate wants to be a PUBLIC servant, they must sacrifice some of their privacy. If one wants to travel abroad, he must relinquish his proof of identification and citizenship. How can you imagine that to be the leader of the free world, the requirements are less restrictive? Where is your common sense? And where do you get your information?
reply to post by ptiderman

I don't quite understand your blog addressed to me. You quote Xcalibur and address a reply to me with a attitude of indignation about a truth and where do I get what information?? The only thing that I understand from your blog is that I agree with your indignation as to the truth should be known. You asked me what is my problem -- My problem is that the truth is not known or we would not be having this conversation. The truth should be known but it can't be established by a majority of people simply saying that it is the truth. There must be evidence to establish a truth and in this case it lays in the lap of congress to establish that truth.

We have already had top experts in QDE who have examined the Obama birth certificate which was the last one presented to the American public. QDE made a judgment that it was a forgery. I didn't make that judgment because I am not a forensic QDE. If that document that was presented to America is a forgery then you have to establish whether or not the findings by QDE is true or a mistake and if it is a mistake then you have a real problem. The only way to do this is by a congressional investigation. You cannot simply say that most Americans believe it so it must be true. That is not proof.

Now, as to vetting Obama. If that was the certificate that was presented to the commission and now found to be a forgery, then we all are in a world of hurt and you can't simply say "I Believe" etc because that doesn't fly in the case of being a truth.. Now there is one more possibility. If it is a forgery, Obama might not have ever known that it was lost. It is possible that someone lost it and tried to replace it without the knowledge of the White House but regardless of that, if it is a forgery then the truth is not known and established. That is my problem ptiderman and I still don't understand how you got me mixed up with Xcalibur. Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

And they have the nerve to tell us to stop talking about Bain Capital and the hidden Tax Records.

Yeah. NOT

Ah yes, the Bainers have arrived.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

As opposed to the no-Bainers??

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
TA this whole matter xyz me off to no end... the trolls here are just far out and wide and then had my post last night removed for saying so....

Let us look at just this little point... Barack, our nice little American name in America decides to show the American Public (sheeple) his BC when? = oh yeah, the night he claims, his troops, killed bin laden - and then dumped the body out at sea - Are You Kidding Me - Really! You want me to believe all this - Really.

What is such a shame is that a lot of folks just totally lost track of the BC issue because it was wiped out with news of bin laden's purported death... IMHO if firmly think obama and osama are just sitting back enjoying a nice opium profit from this whole outranges puppet show before our sad eyes... and then - hmm opium = pharmaceuticals.. now let's see - what did obama just pass through with only what was it 6 people ruling = a Constitutional controversial Health Care Law? Really? - A Tax? Really?

Now, Why, after all the many issues which I can not link now on this dreaded dial up, based on above and including his and not limited to preacher, and all other prior aspects of his life (schooling from grade school through purported college). grrrr - are we questioning him? Really?

AND, just for you Trolls that keep trying to side track the Folks and poor sheeple why we question his eligibility - here is a list of our fore fathers : - Which one is not like the other, which one does not belong ?

George, John, Thomas, James, James, John, Andrew, Martin, William, John, James, Zachary, Millard, Franklin, James, Abraham, Andrew, Ulysses, Rutherford, James, Chester, Grover, Benjamin, Grover, William, Woodrow, Warren, Calvin, Herbert, Franklin, Harry, Dwight, John, Lyndon, Richard, Gerald, Jimmy Ronald, George, Bill, George, Barack Hussein"

REALLY? -- REALLY? - Get a grip Folks = Yours lives and your Children's and Grand Children's depend on it!!! All around the World - They are working on a 1 world order. Truly take a good hard look - on that subject I'll stop now.

Don't Feed the Trolls!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
I think you're really confused!

OR you're just lying?

I would say both!

Birthers are just not interested in facts, as they destroy their conspiracy theory about Obama - they are also not interested in any bit of paper Obama produces, as they just claim it is a forgery.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This dude and his posse are obviously racist idiots most likely working from some hidden republican Romney type black fund. Dont believe #e like this in advance of an election whatever you do.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

You ARE wrong.

Pro bono means WITHOUT COST TO THE CLIENT.

It doesn't meant the client's lawyer can't claim expenses from the defendant if he wins the case, and that's part of the settlement.

Real simple stuff that happens all the time.

Look what "Worl Law Direct" says... and then you apologize to me, and stop making ludicrous claims without researching them first

Pro bono legal counsel may assist an individual or group on a legal case by filing government applications or petitions.A judge may occasionally determine that the loser should compensate a winning pro bono counsel.

Let me pull that last quote out and make it bigger, so you don't miss it.

A judge may occasionally determine that the loser should compensate a winning pro bono counsel.

www.worldlawdirect.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

Another one:

Often times, attorneys working on a Pro bono basis may assist the injured party by filing government applications or petitions on their behalf where a presiding judge may ultimately determine that the losing litigant compensates the winning pro bono counsel.

www.jerseypersonalinjury.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Privacy ends when you become an elected public official

No, it doesn't.

You may WISH it does, but it doesn't and probably never will.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join