It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 39
120
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   


TextIt has? Which court was that in (remember, birthers have lost every silly court case that they started) or do you mean "you read it in a blog, so it must be true"?
reply to post by spoor
 


Everyone who knows that Obama has spent almost a million dollars to hide his past is not a birther. Get facts straight. Anyone who disagrees with your Marxist ideology automatically is called a birther. That is your mentality.

As far as losing every court case in the past lies with the untold battery of attorneys at Holders command to circle the Obama camp. Probably untold millions more. The SCOTUS refused to hear his cases (3 of them) because of political fallout and everyone knows that the SCOTUS is in the back pocket of Obama and his DC gang. This is proven by the past heath care appeal. Don't be so smug as to think that one day all of this will never end. The pendulum will one day swing the other way and just like the JFK assassination as well as 9/11. the truth will be known and I hope you will then realize just how foolish you are. Meanwhile you should observe what others opine simply for the sake of gaining some intelligence. Have a good as it gets day.




posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede
 


You actually can't prove a single word of what you're claiming.

Show us PROOF that Obama has spent a million dollars hiding his past.

Go on.

And when you realise no proof exist, come back and apologise.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You see, this is part of the reason why Birthers are racist.

Obama has spent almost three million dollars on legal fees in his defense against lawsuits being brought against him.

So they whine about him spending these millions as "hiding his past".

So basically they don't want him to have any defense of any sort.

How is that not racism and bigotry?

Whining about him spending this money is just another way of saying he shouldn't defend himself in any way. So why can't he defend himself?

Because Obama is guilty of being a Kenyan.

In America, everyone has the right of defense and to deny that to anyone is a huge sign of bigotry.


edit on 21-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede
Everyone who knows that Obama has spent almost a million dollars to hide his past is not a birther. Get facts straight.


How does one pay an attorney to hide something that is already hidden? It's not like they could make it more hidden?



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   


TextObama has spent almost three million dollars on legal fees in his defense against lawsuits being brought against him.
reply to post by EvilSadamClone
 


Mr. Evil
Let me finish this above sentence beings that you must have forgotten to finish the entire truth. " Obama has spent almost three million (tax payer) dollars on (free to him) legal fees in his defense against lawsuits being brought against him (that are alleged to intail hiding all of his past..) Even at that your accusation is incorrect. I have never said that Obama spent almost three million dollars on legal fees. PROVE IT. You are as incompetent as Spoor in understanding what was written. Get you facts straight and then come back and apologize that you are wrong.

You wrote - Quote "Whining about him spending this money is just another way of saying he shouldn't defend himself in any way. So why can't he defend himself? " Un Quote --
The reason is very simple. As a candidate, in his promises to his constituents, he promised that he would be TRANSPARENT and above question. That promise is a bold face lie as any one with understanding can realize. Legal fees to defend a BIRTH LIE 43 times in assorted courts could have been avoided by simply producing the correct birth certificate. Therefore saving the taxpayers of America close to a million dollars. See how simple it could be if people would not LIE.

As a last resort most Marxists, such as you appear to be, always resort to the good ole RACE CARD. Is that all you have left? You then wrote Quote--" Because Obama is guilty of being a Kenyan." Un Quote -- You have insisted in all of your rhetoric rantings that Obama was a good ole American who was born in the United States of America. Now you yourself have admitted that Marxist Obama is a KENYAN. You yourself said it - I didn't say it. When you make up your minds then come back and apologize for being wrong.

By the way I would be willing to bet that you do not know that Obama's Birth certificate has been found.and not in the United States. Now you PROVE otherwise. Have that good day my Marxist friend.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede
Legal fees to defend a BIRTH LIE 43 times in assorted courts could have been avoided by simply producing the correct birth certificate.


Except he has produced the correct birth certificate - but silly birthers like you refuse to accept them,as they show Obama is the legal POTUS - something you hate!


See how simple it could be if people would not LIE.


So why are you lying here?


By the way I would be willing to bet that you do not know that Obama's Birth certificate has been found.and not in the United States.


And another lie from you! Why do you keep doing it?
edit on 21-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor
 


He did not produce a valid birth certificate...The OCR is complete and utter bull#; the Adobe experts that examined his document came to the conclusion that no OCR procedure took place on the document... Why upload it on the internet? Why not get on TV with it in his hands and show the world? Because he doesn't have one...



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here's something interesting: It appears the Conservatives are now pouncing on this issue, too. I just saw an attack ad against Obama on tv claiming his Harvard records are sealed, his medical records are sealed, his personal records are sealed, etc...And they posted his birth certificate asking 'who is this man'. Then there's a phone number to call and sign a petition to disqualify Obama from office!



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede



TextObama has spent almost three million dollars on legal fees in his defense against lawsuits being brought against him.
reply to post by EvilSadamClone
 


Mr. Evil
Let me finish this above sentence beings that you must have forgotten to finish the entire truth. " Obama has spent almost three million (tax payer) dollars on (free to him) legal fees in his defense against lawsuits being brought against him (that are alleged to intail hiding all of his past..) Even at that your accusation is incorrect. I have never said that Obama spent almost three million dollars on legal fees. PROVE IT. You are as incompetent as Spoor in understanding what was written. Get you facts straight and then come back and apologize that you are wrong.

You wrote - Quote "Whining about him spending this money is just another way of saying he shouldn't defend himself in any way. So why can't he defend himself? " Un Quote --
The reason is very simple. As a candidate, in his promises to his constituents, he promised that he would be TRANSPARENT and above question. That promise is a bold face lie as any one with understanding can realize. Legal fees to defend a BIRTH LIE 43 times in assorted courts could have been avoided by simply producing the correct birth certificate. Therefore saving the taxpayers of America close to a million dollars. See how simple it could be if people would not LIE.

As a last resort most Marxists, such as you appear to be, always resort to the good ole RACE CARD. Is that all you have left? You then wrote Quote--" Because Obama is guilty of being a Kenyan." Un Quote -- You have insisted in all of your rhetoric rantings that Obama was a good ole American who was born in the United States of America. Now you yourself have admitted that Marxist Obama is a KENYAN. You yourself said it - I didn't say it. When you make up your minds then come back and apologize for being wrong.

By the way I would be willing to bet that you do not know that Obama's Birth certificate has been found.and not in the United States. Now you PROVE otherwise. Have that good day my Marxist friend.


Seede, you are still wrong on the money spent. The number you are referring to is a hair over $2.6 million, and that is the total amount paid to Perkins Coie for all legal services provided to the Obama campaign from 2007 to 2011. None of this is hidden - this information is readily available in the campaign spending documents. What you are doing wrong here is making the assumption that all $2.6 million of that has been spent defending frivolous lawsuits. If you are going to attempt to say this about Obama's spending on legal fees in that period, why don't you go ask John McCain why he spent over $1.5 million on legal representation from his campaign funds? There are documents out there for others that ran, too. This has been debunked several times, you're just ignorant to the facts about it. Look it up and get back to us.



And you say that Obama's BC was found outside of the US? And you're asking someone else to prove it was not? It doesn't work that way. You are the one making the claim, so you are the one that has to provide evidence of it. When you provide evidence of it, then it becomes possible for someone to make claims against it. Otherwise you are just shooting off your mouth and babbling about complete nonsense.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Here's something interesting: It appears the Conservatives are now pouncing on this issue, too. I just saw an attack ad against Obama on tv claiming his Harvard records are sealed, his medical records are sealed, his personal records are sealed, etc...And they posted his birth certificate asking 'who is this man'. Then there's a phone number to call and sign a petition to disqualify Obama from office!


Its funny, because all of those records are sealed without him having to do a thing, same as they would be for anyone here. The advertisement will prey on the stupid.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by spoor
 


He did not produce a valid birth certificate...The OCR is complete and utter bull#; the Adobe experts that examined his document came to the conclusion that no OCR procedure took place on the document... Why upload it on the internet? Why not get on TV with it in his hands and show the world? Because he doesn't have one...



Bzzzt...bzzt....bzzzt...bzzzt....bzzzt.... (sound of a scratched record being wrong every time...)



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
someone e-mail john boehner or romney

I'm sure they'll get right on it




posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
He did not produce a valid birth certificate


yes he has, twice!


the Adobe experts that examined his document came to the conclusion that no OCR procedure took place on the _/quote]

When did these "experts" examine the document? They were not really experts.... to claim a document that they never even handled is a fake!


Why upload it on the internet? Why not get on TV with it in his hands and show the world?


He did, why do you ignore that fact?
www.msnbc.msn.com...-1

Why do birthers keep telling lies?



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Why do birthers keep telling lies?


Because if they didn't they wouldn't be birthers - duh!



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   


TextSeede, you are still wrong on the money spent. The number you are referring to is a hair over $2.6 million, and that is the total amount paid to Perkins Coie for all legal services provided to the Obama campaign from 2007 to 2011. None of this is hidden
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Mr. Evil
I have not made that assumption at all. I have never said to you or anyone else that Obama spent 2.6 million dollars anywhere or for anything. My original piece in this forum was that Obama spent close to a million dollars on hiding his past. That is a true statement in which I have read from many sources and I believe to be accurate. The birth certificate is just one of many things that have disappeared.

Go back to page 38 and read my answer addressed to Spinalremain and Spoor. You will see my signature signed Seede. In this writing I quoted a Journalist named Steve Baldwin and this was his ball of wax. Not mine and I made that clear in that article. Now the original article that I wrote, I expressed my belief such as many people do on ATS and was immediately jumped on by a field of Obama people as to me being a liar and Obama did not spend millions on legal birth fees. In that article I did expose the Law offices that were used by Obama including Perkins Coie.

Obama had 43 suits against him on birth certificate alone. Out of those 43 charges there were exorbitant lawyer fees charged to the taxpayers and you know that very well. But that was not what I said in the first place. That is just frosting on the cake. What I said, and I will repeat, is that Obama spent nearly a million dollars in hiding his past. Now you read that article by Steve Baldwin that I quoted and then search him on Google. In hiding his past is a very long story and would entail a book of a thousand pages or more. No one in their right mind can tell the world that all of Obama's Senatorial records were simply lost.or for that matter all of his records of civil service as well as college simply got lost too. In fact his high school records simply disappeared too. Come on now -- No sane person would ever believe that.

Getting back to 2,6 million dollars.-- That was not even in the ball park in my original piece and in fact I never said that "the close to a million dollars" was for the birth certificate. But now that it has been opened as a can of worms, I would not doubt that the entire hiding his past would exceed 3 million. I believe he has over 70 lawsuits brought against him and it would be very difficult to put a price on all of this because he gets the entire dept of Justice to defend him as well as do the necessary leg work involved. What do criminal lawyers get for defense in the private sector? Some one has to pay this bill.

You misunderstood the meaning of hidden. I did not say that the law offices or any person was hidden from the public but I did say that his past was hidden from the American people. Big difference . We know the means of who helped him including Pelosi and the DC gang and we know the Lawyers and offices who protected him. That is not hidden from the public, but all of his past has disappeared, Very transparent don't you think?



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede



TextSeede, you are still wrong on the money spent. The number you are referring to is a hair over $2.6 million, and that is the total amount paid to Perkins Coie for all legal services provided to the Obama campaign from 2007 to 2011. None of this is hidden
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Mr. Evil
I have not made that assumption at all. I have never said to you or anyone else that Obama spent 2.6 million dollars anywhere or for anything. My original piece in this forum was that Obama spent close to a million dollars on hiding his past. That is a true statement in which I have read from many sources and I believe to be accurate. The birth certificate is just one of many things that have disappeared.

Go back to page 38 and read my answer addressed to Spinalremain and Spoor. You will see my signature signed Seede. In this writing I quoted a Journalist named Steve Baldwin and this was his ball of wax. Not mine and I made that clear in that article. Now the original article that I wrote, I expressed my belief such as many people do on ATS and was immediately jumped on by a field of Obama people as to me being a liar and Obama did not spend millions on legal birth fees. In that article I did expose the Law offices that were used by Obama including Perkins Coie.

Obama had 43 suits against him on birth certificate alone. Out of those 43 charges there were exorbitant lawyer fees charged to the taxpayers and you know that very well. But that was not what I said in the first place. That is just frosting on the cake. What I said, and I will repeat, is that Obama spent nearly a million dollars in hiding his past. Now you read that article by Steve Baldwin that I quoted and then search him on Google. In hiding his past is a very long story and would entail a book of a thousand pages or more. No one in their right mind can tell the world that all of Obama's Senatorial records were simply lost.or for that matter all of his records of civil service as well as college simply got lost too. In fact his high school records simply disappeared too. Come on now -- No sane person would ever believe that.

Getting back to 2,6 million dollars.-- That was not even in the ball park in my original piece and in fact I never said that "the close to a million dollars" was for the birth certificate. But now that it has been opened as a can of worms, I would not doubt that the entire hiding his past would exceed 3 million. I believe he has over 70 lawsuits brought against him and it would be very difficult to put a price on all of this because he gets the entire dept of Justice to defend him as well as do the necessary leg work involved. What do criminal lawyers get for defense in the private sector? Some one has to pay this bill.

You misunderstood the meaning of hidden. I did not say that the law offices or any person was hidden from the public but I did say that his past was hidden from the American people. Big difference . We know the means of who helped him including Pelosi and the DC gang and we know the Lawyers and offices who protected him. That is not hidden from the public, but all of his past has disappeared, Very transparent don't you think?


The problem is that the source you are quoting on this would have absolutely NO way of knowing exactly how much it is. The only thing we know for a fact is that it is part of the $2.6 million listed as having been spent on legal representation by the Obama campaign. Quoting a figure of nearly a million could theoretically place him in the ballpark, but its all speculation due to attorney client privilege. Perkins Coie sure isnt going to tell how much the total was, and its highly unlikely that Obama even knows the amount; that would be more of a question for the campaign finance manager.

As far as Obama's school records, we have no right to see them. Whether it is said they are lost, burned, or sent to the forest moon of Endor, it does not matter. The school records are not something that ever has to be released. None of my business, none of yours.

But do tell me, what has he done to hide his past? Many of the things you are complaining about are hidden by default, without need of action by him.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
By the way, here's what Hawaii has to say on the whole matter:

www.hawaiireporter.com...




President Obama was born in Honolulu, and his birth certificate is valid.

Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede
 


How much is it costing me right now to hide all those same records you seek from Obama, pertaining to me, from you?
I need a dollar amount.
I need to know how it costs anyone, especially Obama, any amount of money to "hide" things you have no access to to begin with.
I am trying to get your school transcripts and BC but cannot. What is it costing you to hide them from me?



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by spoor
 


He did not produce a valid birth certificate...The OCR is complete and utter bull#; the Adobe experts that examined his document came to the conclusion that no OCR procedure took place on the document... Why upload it on the internet? Why not get on TV with it in his hands and show the world? Because he doesn't have one...



So you mean Adobe experts declared a PDF, a PDF?
WOW!
Here on earth we know that the PDF is NOT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

You tell me how an adobe expert, not a document expert, declares a document they never even saw fraudulent. Please explain that to me.



posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by habitforming
 


That is the point.

Obama has never released an official copy of his birth certificate.

If he did then these lawsuits would be dismissed in summary judgement.

This is because a legit copy of his long form birth certificate would be admitted as prima facie evidence.
This has never happened.
And according to Barry's handlers, this will never happen.
This is by far the easiest recourse to the truth, but yet no lawsuit has been dismissed in summary judgement due to prima facie evidence.

The best that anyone can do is post a link to Hawaiin officials stating that his BC is real.
But yet funny enough this does not meet the requirement for prima facie evidence.

It has never been proven that he is a naturalized citizen.
It has never been proven that he is not a naturalized citizen.

No one knows.

And the people who supposedly do refuse to testify under oath, which would constitute prima facie evidence.

No one will address this.

The best that you deathers can do is blow smoke and create a fog of pointless arguments to try and distract people.
And if that doesn't work you start personally attacking people.
It's a tired technique and it is so obvious.
edit on 21/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
120
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

log in

join