It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Because we never said he wasn't allowed to defend himself...The only defense he needs is releasing his actual birth certificate; not spending 3 million dollars of our tax payer money to defend himself. If he just released his actual birth certificate, it would be over. He has done nothing but stir and thicken the plot deeper. Hell if it's about 'privacy', I'll release my own birth certificate because I could care less. Also kind of hard for people to steal your Identity when you are/were a President of the United States...Stuff like that tends to stick out...

That is not racism or bigotry, it is common sense. The truth sets you free; not a hell of a lot of money, time and court trials.
edit on 21-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

So why does he have to release it when no other President ever has before? Why are you such an authority that he has to release it to you? Why do you get to say and not say federal judges who have spent entire lifetimes studying the Constitution? Why should anyone listen to you?

Let's say he does release it. Would you accept it if it said he was born in Hawaii? Would that absolutely be the end of it?

I personally don't think it would. You'd just declare it a fake.

All sorts of double standard nonsense.

He doesn't need to release his bc to the likes of you.

You've already made up your mind on the matter and can not have an open mind on this.

As for me, I'd want real proof if he actually was born in Kenya, but he's released his BC twice, which is good enough for me, and birthers have denounced it as a fake. No matter what documents he releases to prove he was born in Hawaii, no birther will ever accept it as true and will always denounce it as fake, no matter what anybody else says. It's a cult.

Obama is a lot of things, and should never have been made President of this country, but the truth is he was born in Hawaii and is eligible to be President.

He has every right to defend against all kinds of stupid idiotic lawsuits and does not have to release anything to you people. And he pretty much has to defend himself because no matter what he releases you people will not accept anything that states he was born in Hawaii.

No matter what he does, you people will never accept anything other than he must have been born in Kenya.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Because we never said he wasn't allowed to defend himself...The only defense he needs is releasing his actual birth certificate; not spending 3 million dollars of our tax payer money to defend himself. If he just released his actual birth certificate, it would be over. He has done nothing but stir and thicken the plot deeper. Hell if it's about 'privacy', I'll release my own birth certificate because I could care less. Also kind of hard for people to steal your Identity when you are/were a President of the United States...Stuff like that tends to stick out...

That is not racism or bigotry, it is common sense. The truth sets you free; not a hell of a lot of money, time and court trials.

Well, you certainly have a right to an opinion, but make it a less ignorant one that spouts less BS. How much does it take to drill it into your head? He did not spend three million taxpayer dollars to defend himself. Pull your head out of the sand and look at the facts on that, unless you prefer to be blissfully ignorant and foolish.

It never ceases to amaze me when people pull complete crap out of their hat and try to turn it into the golden nugget of an argument.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
duplicate post removed
edit on Sun Jul 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by flyswatter

Obama has never released an official copy of his birth certificate.

If he did then these lawsuits would be dismissed in summary judgement.

This is because a legit copy of his long form birth certificate would be admitted as prima facie evidence.
This has never happened.
And according to Barry's handlers, this will never happen.
This is by far the easiest recourse to the truth, but yet no lawsuit has been dismissed in summary judgement due to prima facie evidence.

The best that anyone can do is post a link to Hawaiin officials stating that his BC is real.
But yet funny enough this does not meet the requirement for prima facie evidence.

It has never been proven that he is a naturalized citizen.
It has never been proven that he is not a naturalized citizen.

No one knows.

And the people who supposedly do refuse to testify under oath, which would constitute prima facie evidence.

No one will address this.

The best that you deathers can do is blow smoke and create a fog of pointless arguments to try and distract people.
And if that doesn't work you start personally attacking people.
It's a tired technique and it is so obvious.

I noted that he did not spend $3 million taxpayer dollars defending himself from all of this, denying the ignorance that he has chosen to follow. He was the one that brought it up, and I called him wrong. Sorry, but if you cannot handle someone bringing up factually incorrect information, you should probably seek another thread to take part in.

Hawaii has stated he was born there, and that his BC is valid. I am sorry if you cannot accept that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

In case you didn't get the memo, I've also asked to see the Birth Certificates of all the other Presidents based on ascertaining one thing...That is finding out if having a Birth Certificate is necessary or not. My issue with his Birth Certificate, is not him being born in Kenya, my issue is with him having a birth certificate in and of itself due to capitis deminutio maxima. Having a Birth Certificate makes you a second class slave citizen to the true sovereigns or State Citizens, which the original presidents of this country really were. You 'Deathers' or 'Anti-Birthers' don't even realize the whole thing has nothing to do with or with not being Kenyan. As for you and flyswatter I could care less about your condescending comments. I do not have to respond as you have chosen to. At least I am discerning enough to see the bigger picture here and dig deeper. You are both clearly the representation of how brainwashed they have everybody if you are going to take a corrupted government for their word.

This is NOT about being Kenyan or Hawaiian. It is about rather he really has a Birth Certificate or not, which he doesn't and is why he was forced to release a forgery. Not because he was born in Kenya, but because the American people en masse can never find out the truth about what a birth certificate makes you. He is being forced to play along with having a Birth Certificate, to prevent exactly that from happening. He might as well been born in Hawaii, however I still deny he has a Birth Certificate. Neither did the first 20+ and I have seen no evidence to suggest the rest did...

I have neither the time nor the inclination to argue with people who think they know how shallow the rabbit hole is. I assure you; it is MUCH MUCH deeper.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Hawaii has stated he was born there, and that his BC is valid. I am sorry if you cannot accept that.

But yet they refuse to testify to this under oath.

All these court cases could be taken care of really easily if they testified to this under oath.

That is because the lawsuits questioning his eligibility would be dismissed by summary judgement if he was to...
enter prima facie evidence into a court of law.
Not one single lawsuit has been dismissed due to prima facie evidence.

Funny how many politicians, like the Hawaiian officials, will swear to God that something is true but yet they just wont testify under oath.

I mean it's not like politicians lie.
Do they?
After all Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

In case you didn't get the memo, I've also asked to see the Birth Certificates of all the other Presidents based on ascertaining one thing...That is finding out if having a Birth Certificate is necessary or not. My issue with his Birth Certificate, is not him being born in Kenya, my issue is with him having a birth certificate in and of itself due to capitis deminutio maxima. Having a Birth Certificate makes you a second class slave citizen to the true sovereigns or State Citizens, which the original presidents of this country really were. You 'Deathers' or 'Anti-Birthers' don't even realize the whole thing has nothing to do with or with not being Kenyan. As for you and flyswatter I could care less about your condescending comments. I do not have to respond as you have chosen to. At least I am discerning enough to see the bigger picture here and dig deeper. You are both clearly the representation of how brainwashed they have everybody if you are going to take a corrupted government for their word.

This is NOT about being Kenyan or Hawaiian. It is about rather he really has a Birth Certificate or not, which he doesn't and is why he was forced to release a forgery. Not because he was born in Kenya, but because the American people en masse can never find out the truth about what a birth certificate makes you.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to argue with people who think they know how shallow the rabbit hole is. I assure you; it is MUCH MUCH deeper.

Have an opinion, thats great. I can respect that. Just dont willfully spout proven incorrect garbage when you do it. We dont have a right to see his BC, but you've got all the right in the world to try

Hawaii stated his BC is there, and is valid. They are the authority on this, and no, we cant see it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Actually you are wrong...I HAVE THE POWER TO ELECT HIM; and before I put my faith in a man I don't even know, I would like to see all the evidence as to why I should trust this man. I know none of these greedy corporate dirtbags, and trust them less than I know them. If he wants me to elect him as my official or President. This is a job application, and we the people are the employers. If you can't get that by now, I advise you to go read a copy of the Constitution or relevant materials.

I could care less about corrupted Hawaiian officials endorsing a corrupted Government's word. It does NOTHING for their credibility.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

All these court cases could be taken care of really easily if they testified to this under oath.

That is because the lawsuits questioning his eligibility would be dismissed by summary judgement if he was to...

Funny how many politicians, like the Hawaiian officials, will swear to God that something is true but yet they just wont testify under oath.

I mean it's not like politicians lie.
Do they?
After all Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

They dont have to. These claims are dismissed and/or defeated because the burden of proof is not being met, and there has been no demonstrated requirement for the BC to be seen. Sheriff Joe has no right to see it, and neither do his buddies that he spent (here we go again) taxpayer dollars to send

Go complain about Obama's record in office or something else that actually matters. He certainly deserves a bit of criticism for job performance, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I mean it's not like politicians lie. Do they? After all Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

I laughed so hard when I read that last bit.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Actually you are wrong...I HAVE THE POWER TO ELECT HIM; and before I put my faith in a man I don't even know, I would like to see all the evidence as to why I should trust this man. I know none of these greedy corporate dirtbags, and trust them less than I know them. If he wants me to elect him as my official or President. This is a job application, and we the people are the employers. If you can't get that by now, I advise you to go read a copy of the Constitution or relevant materials.

I could care less about corrupted Hawaiian officials endorsing a corrupted Government's word. It does NOTHING for their credibility.

Well, I'm pretty sure the Constitution doesnt say anything about you having a right to see his birth certificate. Not the last time I read it, anyway. I get your point, but its still a private record. Sorry, we have no demonstrated need to see it. And you cant see mine. And I cant see yours.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hawaii stated his BC is there, and is valid. They are the authority on this, and no, we cant see it.

And they still refuse to go on official record and say this under oath.

This one little act, which in all honesty is completely trivial if they have nothing to hide, would clear up this entire drama.

PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE.

It doesn't exist and the entire reason that a summary judgement is given is to end frivolous lawsuits that are as ridiculous as YOU claim the lawsuits questioning his legitimacy are.
It's soooooo easy.

Prima facie means on the face.

It is evidence so blatantly obvious that a judgement is rendered without a freaking trial.

No one can explain this.

No one.

The best you deathers can do is sling insults and point to Hawaiian officials who are doing everything possible to convince people that he is legit, but without doing the one thing that would prove beyond any doubt that he is legit.

Whatever.

Sad and weak.
edit on 22/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Please prove to me anything about capitis deminutio maxima, 14th amendment citizens(the slaves freed by it, which is why we, have civil rights, because they were given to the slaves after the civil war), that the first 20+ presidents had a birth certificate, or anything else I mentioned..

Unless you can prove that, you can not correctly say it is incorrect. I however, can prove quite clearly that these Presidents did not have Birth Certificates, because births were registered in the family Bible. Birth Certificates did not exist until much later when the Bankers started taking over the country and the Government had to declare themselves bankrupt. We were put forth as collateral which is why Birth Certificates are written on bank notes, and considered a warehouse receipt.

Having a birth certificate can not make you eligible for President; that is why they keep up this charade is because it's something the people can never find out.
edit on 22-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I would offer the world to see my Birth Certificate because I am above that piece of paper. That bank note does not declare who I am; I do.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This is an interesting argument.

I started doing some research into it to see what I can find.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

They dont have to. These claims are dismissed and/or defeated because the burden of proof is not being met, and there has been no demonstrated requirement for the BC to be seen.

Can you not understand how this argument looks incredibly weak?

I am not trying to attack you.
You seem like a rational chap, but what Obama has done, running our country into the ground 20 times worse than Bush (I didn't think that possible), all of it would be repealed and NOT considered legit.

He could face trial for treason.

This could be soooooo huge but it doesn't get traction because of the same tactics that have been used to silence people who question 9/11.

They call us "bithers" and they call us "truthers" and it is done to shut us up.
But the easiest way to shut us up would be to SHOW US THE MONEY.

It is not happening and it probably won't happen.

This is beyond a small inconvenience.
This is the future of humanity we are talking about.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

they have not had to. What makes you think they should have?

They have all been taken care of without them having to testify, so why should they?

This shows law is yet another thing you know nothing about!

but yet they just wont testify under oath.

They have not had to.....

All these birther lawsuits could be stopped if birthers just stopped telling lies!
edit on 22-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

If they don't testify under oath; how do we have any idea if they are telling the truth or not? If we catch them lying under oath it's perjury; if not we can't do anything.

Corrupted officials are corrupted. They could tell us anything not under oath and we should just accept it as the truth? Yeah...Right.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I notice that you the deleted the statement claiming that prima facie evidence is not used for summary judgement.

Obviously you must have realized that you are wrong.

So you can go ahead and erase that comment about me not knowing anything about law.

If all you got is to repeat that they didn't have to testify then you really don't understand the gravity of this issue.

We are talking about treason.

And instead of just proving with prima facie evidence that he is, in fact, a naturalized US citizen, Barry's lawyers use technicalities.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join