It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

And birthers try to claim that there is not a racial component to their claims. I'm not saying all birthers are racially motivated but this post shows that they're out there. The fact that it received multiple stars also shows that there are people on this board that agree with his opinion that just because Obama's name is not Western European in origin he is either not eligible or should at least to be held to different standards.

Also, just thought I'd point out that Obama's BC was posted on April 17, 2011. Bin Laden was killed on May 2, 2011. So that kind of destroys of bulk of your post except for the parts where you spout ignorance about Obama's name somehow being an indication of him being ineligible despite the fact that America has long been considered a melting pot of different ethnicities and cultures.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
it's been a few days since Joe made the claims of "other stuff".

We are all still waiting.
Why doesn't he show the world what his posse found?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

TextBirthers are just not interested in facts, as they destroy their conspiracy theory about Obama - they are also not interested in any bit of paper Obama produces, as they just claim it is a forgery.
reply to post by spoor

If by this time the overwhelming evidence presented on this thread alone has not given you some reason to suspect then nothing ever will. I don't accept but do understand why over forty percent of America will vote their pocket books in acceptance of a liar and fraud. That has been the demise of a great many nations and it is the demise of America.
You have been given ample evidence to suspect and you should be grateful that ATS has given you many intelligent opinions to help you understand just how serious this situation really is. There are few countries in this world that would give you the means of free speech to even discuss a subject such as this. I am led to believe that even with a congressional investigation you would not accept the findings if it were proven that this entire fiasco was indeed a fraud on America. You sir are not deserving of further consideration in discussion of a matter of this importance. Have a good day --

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seede
the overwhelming evidence presented on this thread alone

Except that zero evidence has been presented - just a lot of already debunked lies!

. I am led to believe that even with a congressional investigation you would not accept the findings if it were proven that this entire fiasco was indeed a fraud on America.

You are the one refusing to accept reality - that Obama is the legal POTUS,and Obama haters have come up with all sorts of lies to try and stop that - but all their lies have failed, as expected.

Obama derangement syndrome is strong in some.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

TextExcept that zero evidence has been presented - just a lot of already debunked lies!
reply to post by spoor

Spoor -
You seem to play the same game that all disingenuous people play. You take a few words out of context and try to build your own ideology. Here is what I said -- " If by this time the overwhelming evidence presented on this thread alone has not given you some reason to suspect then nothing ever will." -- I never said that proof either way was established. You should learn to not misquote people to favor your ideologies. The message from me to you was that there is enough evidence to suspect and actually there is enough evidence of suspect for a professional investigation into this matter.

I am of neither party in the electorate and am of independent mind set, so to batter me with a persecution attitude will not stand. I realize that Obama is the POTUS as of this date but whether he is the legal POTUS ia another matter to be proven. That is why we are having this discussion. It amazes me that most Americans do not want the truth to upset their lives but regardless of how you ignore truth it has it's way of always rearing it's head.

I am willing to accept whatsoever the outcome of a professional investigation would bring and I hope that this country will do just that. You do not seem to understand the ramifications of this entire matter in the future of this Republic. It is not a witch hunt but a matter of law and if this is ignored then it will be repeated and may have been repeated in the past. This country may be harboring hundreds of illegal would be despot's by using this same method of gaining citizenship. You nor I know and if this is not resolved we may never be given this opportunity again. It may now be too late.

Tell me one thing in all honesty. If you were accused of being dishonest and you knew that you were not as accused, would you not be willing to do all you could to show that accusation false? By your indignation shown here, I believe you would frothing at the mouth (so to speak) and would do all you could to put the matter at rest. Am I correct in that assumption? Most sensible people would do the same. Why then would a president of the free world spend close to a million dollars to hide his past? Is that logical to your thinking? No other president in this Republic has been that secretive and actually it would never be needed if the president was honest and TRANSPARENT. Think about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

Evidence has to be true, or at least not proven false.

There is no undebunked "evidence" on this thread.

That's not a semantic game, that's factual.

Present something you think is evidence and we'll see if it's true.

Note: I see you yourself are spreading lies in your post (the president hasn't spent millions fighting birthers claims) so... you sir need to sort out what's true, before you attack people.

edit on 20-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

TextNote: I see you yourself are spreading lies in your post (the president hasn't spent millions fighting birthers claims) so... you sir need to sort out what's true, before you attack people.
reply to post by longlostbrother

Spoor

Once again you have not read or understood correctly. I did not say that Obama spent millions fighting birthers claims. I said that he spent close to a million dollars to hide his past. That includes lawyers and leg work of taxpayer money to lose his past. Take that anyway you care because at this point in time it makes no difference to me whether you would ever admit the fact if I did the research and presented it to you. It's some thing like firing up air force one and flying to wherever -- that is a cost to the taxpayer.regardless of where the the paperwork ends. You seem to take all of this personally which leads me to believe that you are not rational at all. I have noticed that you attack every conversation with name calling or anger. You should learn to control your senses and understand what you read. Have a good day --

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All he had to do is to present his long form Birth Certificate to start with . He could not do it .It could not be found or produced .reply to post by longlostbrother

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
HE DID POST IT TWICE.

The birthers just can't accept it as real.

For idiotic reasons to boot.

Birthers will ignore any facts that doesn't suit their agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seede

Why then would a president of the free world spend close to a million dollars to hide his past?

And here we have yet the same already debunked birther lie repeated, and claimed as if it was a fact. It is not a fact, just a lie. It also shows that you are actually not interested in facts, just in posting birther lies here.

Care to show us exactly where Obama has spent a million dollars in hiding documents that he never had to spend a cent to hide?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Seede knows that statement is a lie. He/She has been a member here for almost a year. There's no way that they've not been shown the roots of the lie.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sheriff Joe calls on Congress to investigate Obama

'I've got enough smoke, or even fire, now'

www.wnd.com...

“The only way we’re going to get to the bottom of this … someone and I don’t know who, has to look into this and really make a full-fledged investigation and take everything we have and move forward,” Arpaio told Boyles.

“Who do I go to? The U.S. government? I’m in a box. [What we need is for] Congress to open up hearings, get a special prosecutor and let’s get with it,” he said.

“I’ve got enough smoke, or even fire, now,” he said.

Yeah, THAT's the call we've been waiting for, if it was to be at all, Joe! The call to Congress.

And why I just did a story on over 100,000 signatures collected so far by petition to Congress for a congressional investigation.

You remember how bad the government looked refusing investigations of the 9/11 attacks for over a year? But eventually they caved to public pressure, didn't they. So let's get this party started already.
edit on Fri Jul 20th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

They'll be too busy investigating Joe and his unwillingness to investigate child molesters...
edit on 20-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

'I've got enough smoke, or even fire, now'

www.wnd.com...

Why would you need a congressional investigation to know that sherrif joe is a fraud?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
You remember how bad the government looked refusing investigations of the 9/11 attacks for over a year? But eventually they caved to public pressure, didn't they. So let's get this party started already.
edit on Fri Jul 20th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Right because of the thousands of people Obama's BC has killed.
I think that is a grand idea. I would actually like nothing in the world more than for this to go that far and further.

This is all so easily debunked by anyone with a brain, a little knowledge, and a lack of blind hatred for Obama, liberals, or democrats. I would love love love love to see how crazy the birthers get after the investigation shows Obama is a legitimate natural born citizen born in Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think it's way past time that Americans woke up and realised that the majority of those that seek to rule and govern the country are in fact, as bent as a $3 note.

Barack (or Barry depending on your point of view) has been suspect from almost the start.

He flew in to the WH almost from nowhere, unknown to most of the world, if not most of the American electorate.

His eligibility has been suspect from the word go too.

Now it's proven he is a fraud, and sponsored by other unknown frauds for some reason. Probably not a good reason either, and probably not in the average American's good interest...either way, a cheat and a liar, and a hijacker of the USA's highest office.

On the other hand we have his predecessor, Bush Jr....need i say more?

We have had rigged voting machines scandals, a programmer outright admitting he was instructed to fiddle the counting machine software to give the result in Bush's favor.

And not forgetting Florida's governor, Jeb Bush (his Brother) having the last say in the vote count for Florida..who unsurprisingly said it went Bush's' way.

Not to mention..9/11 potentially staged internally as a treasonous 'rabble rouser' for the takeover of the Middle East (Israeli inspired) and astronomical destruction / reconstruction profits made by the fat fingered, ass kissing, good 'ol corporate big boys and girls.

Iraq / Afghan wars based on lies, a million or more innocent people obliterated as a result, and massive financial taxpayer costs.

Dems and GOP...the entire political system infiltrated and hijacked. These are the real terrorists. These are the real reason the security in the USA has gone bananas and Orwellian recently..not to protect you the citizens from bombs, but to protect them, the terrorist mafia who have stolen your country FROM you.

Haven't you noticed that all the draconian security is targeted TOWARDS the population, the citizenry? It's you they are afraid of, because they know there'd be hell to pay if you all discovered the truth of who is actually terrorising, raping and destroying America and Americans....from the inside.

You lot should have fought MUCH harder for Ron Paul. By not giving him a chance (not that his own bent party did either) you've probably aided and abetted the enemies of freedom and democracy, and missed out on your one chance to restore American freedom and greatness.

Ron Paul should, IMO, resign his membership of the GOP and stand in the presidential race as an independent candidate. If he did, there'd still be hope left for America...if not, things are set to get much, much worse.

These are my opinions, rightly or wrongly.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
Now it's proven he is a fraud,

It has? Which court was that in (remember, birthers have lost every silly court case that they started)

or do you mean "you read it in a blog, so it must be true"?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

TextSeede knows that statement is a lie. He/She has been a member here for almost a year. There's no way that they've not been shown the roots of the lie.
reply to post by spinalremain

Spoor--
This is quoted from Steve Baldwin for the Western Center for Journalism --
Quote - A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?
The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii. What is he hiding? Well, for starters, some of these records will shed light on his citizenship and birth.

For example, Obama’s application to Punahou School – now mysteriously missing – would likely contain a birth certificate. And, according to attorney Gary Kreep, “his Occidental College records are important as they may show he attended there as a foreign exchange student.” Indeed, Obama used his Indonesian name “Barry Soetoro” while attending Occidental. Kreep has filed lawsuits challenging Obama’s eligibility to be president and as part of his lawsuit he requested Obama’s records from Occidental. However, Obama’s lawyers quickly moved to stop Occidental from honoring this request. Furthermore, now that at least three document authentication experts have declared the scanned “Certificate of Live Birth” Obama’s campaign team gave to a pro-Obama website to be an obvious phony; we know that he is hiding something here as well.

Over 49 separate law suits have been filed on the eligibility/birth certificate issue alone, with several of the suits making it all the way the United States Supreme Court, only to be denied a full hearing.What’s more, there are questions about how he paid for his Harvard Law School education since, despite a claim by Michele Obama, no one has produced any evidence that he received student loans. The Obamas will not release any student loan details despite repeated requests from the Chicago Tribune. However, it appears that his Harvard education may have been paid for by a foreign source. Khalid Al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talah, told Manhattan Borough president, Percy Sutton, that he was raising money for Obama’s Harvard tuition. Incidentally, Prince Tala is the largest donor to CAIR, a Muslim group declared by the U.S. Government in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorist financing trial. At least three of CAIR’s leaders have been indicted for terrorist activities. Al-Mansour’s admission opens up speculation as to whether Muslim interests have assisted Obama’s career in the hope he would eventually be in a position someday to promote their interests. UnQuote--

Quote - Howard D Doyle April 9, 2011 at 9:06 pm #
Since there is no way to prove it, this is pure speculation, but I always assumed some of the Perkins Coie money went to keeping Obama out of the Blagojevich trial. Perkins Coie has a rather large office in Chicago. I also ran across a few articles (NY Times) that were using a Perkins Coie partner as a legal consultant for their Blago trial articles. Seems like a smart way to manage the press coverage of one of their most high profile clients. Un Quote

Quote - What’s Obama’s Birther Legal Bill? – Mother Jones magazine
I used this fictional unit of currency because the actual amount posed in the question varies widely from a low of $200,000 to a high of $3 million.
Berg v. Obama et al., Democratic National Committee, Federal Election Commission, Frederick Woocher, Hollister v Soetoro, keyes v bowen, Mother Jones, Perkins Coie, Politico.com, Rebecca Ausprung, Robert F. Bauer, Roger Un Quote --

Now Mr. Spoor if you would care to argue then do so with this Journalist and not with someone who wants to enlighten your dull mind. The only statement that I made was that Obama has spent close to a million dollors of taxpayer money to hide his past. That includes all of Holders Justice Dept. Lawyers that are used in his 43 lawsuits. Face the facts Spoor and don't continue your die hard fantasy.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You'd think the CIA would be better at Photoshop.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

TextI think it's way past time that Americans woke up and realised that the majority of those that seek to rule and govern the country are in fact, as bent as a $3 note.
reply to post by MysterX

MysterX - I agree with you 100%. Bush and Paulson started feeding the banks and are just as bad as this corrupt gang that we now have. I have no respect for either party anymore. In fact I blame Bush for putting this nimrod in power that we now have. It almost seems as though they take turns in who gets to steal the chickens doesn't it? There are about 40 to 50 percent of the voting block who get a check from the DC gang and that is hard to change their minds to fight for the America that we once had. They will not care till one day it will be their turn to put their life on the line. When that shoe drops then you will hear them scream for someone to carry their water. It has always been takers against givers and I guess it always will be that way.

The biggest problem I really have is the Americans who put their heads in the sand and blindly follows who or whatever. This new America is so dumbed down that it is actually a very serious problem that is getting worse by the day. This issue of law is something that should be taken seriously but when the Attorney General is in the back pocket of the DC gang then the fight is that much harder to win. Imagine the Attorney General of the greatest country in the world being censored by the American people. And he is appointed to that office by the POTUS who in turn has spent close to at least a million dollars to hide his past from the American people. And the blind mice who sit back and parrot their piers will tail coat these crooks and get their pay checks. That's the new America. What a shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join