It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

How would a fake draft card do that?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by article

Are you serious? When did Obama ever live in Kenya? How long have you been on ATS ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You have proof that it was altered? You should report that right away because if his birth certificate is fake well ...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wow...this may be true, but some sheriff's volunteer posse had the codes explained to them by a 95-year-old former government worker and they're using "definite" and "proof"?! So if a 12 year old kid tells you he has definitely discovered the key to cold fusion because his great-great-great uncle who was a pioneer in particle physics told him that he figured out the secret, is that "definite proof" - or is it just someone saying something with a single elderly witness whose motives are unknown as a source?

With this level of "definite proof" they would have been better off just keeping quiet. At least some documentation of how the codes were used and whether they were used appropriately in all cases. I mean heck, I believe President Obama, much like Bush, is actively working against the best interests of the U.S. Citizenry, but thisbis the worst example of "definite proof" I've come across in decades.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Obama hasn't spent millions to keep his records private. More BS.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe, you are my hero. You are crazy, and really risking your life, and that of your family by making such things public knowledge. Good luck to you, sir.

I too, have thought Obama was a fraud, but once the ptb caught wind of his popularity through Oprah, and other outlets, it was a race to see if they could put him in the white house. They had some really nasty business to take care of, and Obama was the man for the job. Hillary is out of the picture, and content to leave the bloody hands and rotten work of destroying this country up to the black man. He gladly oblidged, how else would he ever get to experience such an occurrence.

The look on his face as he was being sworn in told me that he was floored that he won. Really floored, like you would be if you were cheating.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The founding fathers knew one day a foreigner would try to become President and destroy the country from the inside.

They had the foresight to put in a preventative measure in the Constitution to prevent this from happening.

Then came Barrack Hussein Obama.

The founding fathers tried to protect us, and we ignored them.

Yes, and if Obama is telling the truth, then he needs to end this today. Not tomorrow, today. Come forward before the people and show the proof. His silence and all of the lawyering up he has been doing speaks volumes to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Just so you know, other articles did report that the investigators had access to a rules and regulations manual for the coding along with U.K. Lee's testimony.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

www.youtube.com... cut off video see below what was cut off the end
www.calldrmatt.com...

his grandmother never said he was born in kenya...stop posting lies.

here is the actual transcript which the birthers cut off and mis interpet: Did Granny Sarah Onyango Obama Really Say
that Barack was Born in Kenya?

The following video has been dishonestly edited; it has taken words out of context to give an appearance contrary to the truth: Barack Obama's grandmother says he was born in Kenya.

Note how the video ends immediately after the Translator, who is interpreting Swahili into English, says that Granny Sarah "was present when Obama was born." This is an example of how propaganda peddlers take words out of context, to push forward a dishonest agenda.

Here is the rest of the Interview between Granny Sarah Obama and Bishop Ron McRae of the Anabaptist Churches of North America. By hearing the whole context of the interview, we learn the truth about Granny Sarah's knowledge of Barack Obama's birth:

McRae: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

Shuhubia: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

McRae: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

Shuhubia: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

McRae: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

Shuhubia: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

McRae: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

Shuhubia: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.
edit on 18-7-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

That's already debunked... the code book was supposedly using was from 1961, in fact it was from several years later, when the codes had changed.

The thing about Sheriff Joe is, he's a liar.

Here's a lot of the same info, btw., but from months ago:

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

So much for new startling data (again) from Sheriff Joe.

Here's an article that sums this whole mess up:

Joe Arpaio's Scooby Doo Gang Nails Obama on Alleged Damning Phone Interview With 95-year-old Woman, Presents Zero Real Evidence

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think the Obama haters really need a better poster child for their cause. Orly Taitz and Joe Arpaio are both fools in their own unique ways.

You want to get Obama out of office? Vote him out. That doesnt work, take it up with your local Congressman and go from there.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In case you couldn't make it through that website:

in 1968 "9" = "unknown or not stated"

in 1961 "9" = " other, non-white"

Joe was using the codes from 1968... not 1961... because Joe's an idiot.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Exciting News! HE HAS COME FORWARD!

He managed to get the State of Hawaii to release his birth certificate!!!!!

It's on the internet!

It's your lucky day!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the score is now:

Debunked birther BS: 100
Actual undebunked birther facts: 0

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
I remember how this was taken care of last time!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is the President of the United States of America. You don't have to like it, you can whine about it, you can cry about it. But...there is absolutely, positively beyond a shadow of a doubt, NOTHING you can do to change that. Nothing, aught, naught, zip, zilch, nada that you can do about it.

Actually there is something you can do.... it's called the second amendment!!!

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Legally the 2nd amendment is for securing a free state... the state is not secure if the President is foreign... the 2nd allows you to call your governor to oust this foreigner by Militia... The militia would act when the state can not stand against the feds in court of law....
edit on 18-7-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Obama hasn't spent millions to keep his records private. More BS.

The request for release of his records were part of the many questioning his eligibility.
In particular, his records were asked for in filed discovery motions.

Do I need to list the lawsuits that questioning his eligibility?

He may not have spent his own millions fighting, but he spent somebody's millions.

It would be a real shame if his attorneys were paid with tax dollars.
I don't know if they were or they were not paid by the people, butt these lawsuits definitely cost attorney fees.

You are doing nothing but spouting talking points.

More BS. Stop with the BS.
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

He's taking pages out of Al Sharptons book.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What will this do now that all supposed evidence and claims about the same material have not done before?

Im not in EITHER camp on this, but I think it's interesting that I wouldn't be shocked by ANYTHING happening, or claimed to be happening, these days.

What's next that hasn't been done before with this persistent issue?

It won't save the collapsing global economy - I can guess that.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Floydshayvious because: spellz

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Leaving out the part about her being 95 years old. What if she did happen to die of natural causes this week? I know its not likely but the fact that she is 95 makes it entirely likely or at least possible. That would be a kick in the ass no ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You show me proof he's spent millions... go on...

I can show you where that figure originated from, and how it's BS, but sure... you go ahead and show us where you got your data from...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join