It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes...Determined is obviously a paid member of the GOP.

Hey...I guess if we are making baseless accusations...let's go all out....Determinied is obviously a paid member of the Illuminati trying to kill all of us.

Silly accusations

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Nah, he only has to be white if he's a Democrat. If he's a republican, it's ok. .... not sure why.... probably something to do with the mindset they inherited from their slave-owning ancestors or something and whether they were put in the fields or in the house

The right winged racists that hate him just because of his skin color are easy to see through

the racism is peeving me off so I better go elsewhere for a while...
edit on 18-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

They both are obsessed over a #ing piece of paper.

Doesn't Arapaio have a few skeletons in his closet as well?

Not so noble now is he?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Except I don't show up in EVERY freaking Obama thread like you have a long history of doing.

No, in fact, you'll notice that I don't do it very often at all.

I'll spend one whole day dedicated to it and then I'm usually back to another forum.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

You know, we can make a drinking game out of this.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

You know, we can make a drinking game out of this.

ok, maybe I'll be interested afterall!!!

....of course I'd DEFINITELY get banned then!!! ....with a lil alcohol flowing through my bloodstream, I get even more carried away than usual

edit on 18-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

They are cutting into the birther B.S that infests this place like an army of cockroaches in Joe Arapaio's double-wide.

Apparently, birthers were born without a sense of humor, unless you count those racist images of Obama that they love so much.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

He didn't use an Executive Order to seal his records. They were sealed to begin with. Just like mine. Just like yours. The Executive Order you're referring to regarded Presidential Records. These are documents that pertain to his time as President. On top of that his Executive Order allowed for greater transparency in regards to these records. Under Bush greater limitations were placed on what Presidential Records would be available to the public. Obama's Executive Order returned to the laxer guidelines that were created by Reagan. All this information is readily available if you would do research outside of birther sites.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have only read four pages because I am working, so if this has been addressd, I apologize, but what is this???

Zullo said investigators previously didn't know the meaning of codes but that the codes were explained by a 95-year-old former state worker who signed the president's birth certificate.

The state worker who signed the birth certificate??? When did he sign it, why did he sign it. I am so confused.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust anything coming out of the mouth of that clown sheriff...the thought that he was ever allowed to handle firearms is frankly scary as hell. Having said that, if he's so sure he should start a lawsuit so everyone can laugh at him

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The problem is, I don't drink, and anybody playing this game would get hammered very quickly. For example, every time a birther makes a big wall of text, take a drink. Every time a birther ignores the fact his mother was born on American soil in Wichita Kansas, take a drink.

Every time they say experts agree that the bc is a fake/forgery, take a drink.

People'd be hammered in one page.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Obviously, Obama has a lot to hide. Every attempt to vet anything of his past is stymied to extraordinary lengths.

One would think even Obama supporters would want to know all they can, why not? Secrecy is never good with elected pols, and should never be accepted, regardless your persuasion.

edit on 18-7-2012 by sprtpilot because: spelling edit

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Birthers don't want to hear the facts. The talking point is that Obama signed an Executive Order to seal his birth records and his college transcripts! You and I can read that executive order and see that several presidents before him also contributed to the presidential records EOs, AND that it's about records generated WHILE he is president. We can also see that Obama actually opened up access to more records with that EO, but that doesn't matter. Facts have no place in the birther mindset.

Please don't stray from the talking points! It's just confusing and frustrating. /sarcasm

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

When was the last time you read a book/article about him saying he was from another country. This has happened time and time again to Barack. All the college things that were written saying he was in fact from Kenya. When this issue was first brought up to me I called total BS on it. Then the Obama administration released a shabby photo shopped birth certificate. I could have made a better copy of it in my sleep. I can just picture him and his administration standing around the computer drunker than a skunk as some guy is making the photo shopped certificate.

Then make a better one in your sleep and show it to us.

Its a PDF, of a photocopy, of a document. People who question the anomalies dont seem to have a full understanding of just how much that can affect it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This whole birther crap is nothing but a bunch of racists grasping at straws

They're clowns of the nation and should be treated as such. Sooooooo many issues today, the economy, jobs, the environment, wars...yet they focus on stuff that's complete and utter nonsense.

Clowns!! ALL OF THEM!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Please...show us who these "experts" are that said it was a fake.

The very story that discussed in the OP concerns an affidavit filed by an Arizona Sheriff in a Florida court of law testifying to the fact that the internet copy of Obama's long form birth certificate, which is the ONLY released copy, is a forgery.
The Arizona Sheriff that has filed this affidavit did so under the direction of expert testimony, and he filed under the presumption that if he has filed falsely, then he has perjured himself.

All one needs to do is search "obama long form birth certificate forgery" here at ATS and you will find experts in the field of computer graphics who tell you that it is forged.

The birth certificate in question was NOT ALLOWED as evidence in a court of law because of the fact that the only copy available is an internet copy.
Barry could solve this problem by letting a group of experts examine the original document and testify of its validity under oath, but he refuses to do this.
This would be considered prima fascia evidence that all claims of his ineligibility are false and each case would be dismissed under summary judgement, BUT THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED.

NOT ONCE.

You see...it's easy for you to say "numerous experts"...but you fail to identify any of them.

A sheriff did in an affidavit filed in Florida court of law.

Ask any judge if the word of an elected Sheriff is ever doubted in a court of law.

That entire case was based off the internet copy of the BC...that is all the attorney needed to do to get the case dismissed.

But yet it does not prove his eligibility.
His attorney won his case, but has not proven his eligibility.

This is a point that you refuse to acknowledge.

And it could be easily cleared up with a presentment of the original long form birth certificate.

I don't have to...the United States government and every one of the 50 States have already proven that for me.

But what not a single state has proven is that he is a natural born citizen.

And you cannot prove this either.

He is winning cases without proving what is at the heart of the discussion.

Why is that?
Please answer this.

You failed...everything you just spouted is common Birther mythology.

I have not spouted anything. I have stated that he has not proven that he is a natural born citizen.
And the courts have acknowledged that his evidence is not valid in a court of law.

Why do you keep ducking the issue?

Obama is a Natural Born Citizen and thus is eligible as proven by multiple documents and testimony by Government officials.

If this is true then these cases would have been dismissed because this proof that you speak from multiple documents and testimony from government officials would have been used as prima fascia evidence for a summary judgement.

You are wrong.

You are sewing manipulated public relations through disinformation.

Please comment on the lack of his true proof of eligibility.
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Little thing called "innocent until proven guilty"...yeah...that is why Obama doesn't have to PROVE he is innocent. It is up to Birthers to come up with a shred of factual evidence to prove he is guilty...which they have failed at doing so over and over and over.

Kind of hard when he uses Executive Orders to hide all of his records as well as abusing them to hide documentation on Fast and Furious.

Do you think America hasn't figured him out yet?

When there's something to hide, by all means, write up an Executive Order!!

Let me say this yet again ...

He ... did ... not ... use ... an ... executive ... order ... to ... seal ... his ... records.

How many times does this have to be explained before thick-skulled people will understand that it simply isnt true?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So what does all of this change?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This whole birther crap is nothing but a bunch of racists grasping at straws

They're clowns of the nation and should be treated as such. Sooooooo many issues today, the economy, jobs, the environment, wars...yet they focus on stuff that's complete and utter nonsense.

Clowns!! ALL OF THEM!

This is horribly weak.

You are playing a race card because you back an argument that completely lacks substance.
Your appeal to emotion is completely irrational and a logical fallacy.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

People who question the anomalies dont seem to have a full understanding of just how much that can affect it.

And yet this whole argument could be settled by letting experts examine the original, but yet he refuses.

THIS IS ALL DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join