It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I have not spouted anything. I have stated that he has not proven that he is a natural born citizen. And the courts have acknowledged that his evidence is not valid in a court of law.

Which courts by which people?

List them.

You keep on using terms like this but you never give us any specifics on exactly who you claim is doing this.

I, on the other hand know, that whenever people like Orly Taite brings up your talking points in courts, they always get thrown out of court.

All you have is a big wall of text because all you're doing is attempting to drown out people who's opinion is different than yours.

This is also a common birther as well as common CTer tactic. As well as a whole of of generalizations and other errors of logic, such as blindly using these vague courts and high up people without giving any specific names.

If you can't dazzle them with bs, shout them down and drown them in a whole lot of nonsense.

So give it a rest.

But I'm sure you'll just keep on being the champion birther defender that you are, denying the real facts and the real proof.

You aren't convincing anybody, just scoring points with your crowd.

I'm really tired of hearing you guys whine about it.

I'm tired of people lieing about it claiming that they aren't.

No racist in the world thinks they're a racist and always thinks they're jsut a good ole boy fighting the good fight and will ALWAYS deny they're a racist.

edit on 18-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Why would they???? The Bush family has a long American heritage bloodline. That was a real stupid comment you made

No one knew Obama, he just popped out of no where. Got the picture????

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This whole birther crap is nothing but a bunch of racists grasping at straws

They're clowns of the nation and should be treated as such. Sooooooo many issues today, the economy, jobs, the environment, wars...yet they focus on stuff that's complete and utter nonsense.

Clowns!! ALL OF THEM!

This is horribly weak.

You are playing a race card because you back an argument that completely lacks substance.
Your appeal to emotion is completely irrational and a logical fallacy.

Of course race plays an issue...how else do you explain that they want him to release something that they didn't require of any other president?? It's not customary to release the long form version!!!

He did so anyway...and they're STILL not happy.

Either way, let that clown sheriff show his evidence in a court of law...I foresee a ton of laughter

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Let me say this yet again ...

He ... did ... not ... use ... an ... executive ... order ... to ... seal ... his ... records.

How many times does this have to be explained before thick-skulled people will understand that it simply isnt true?

Why do you need to say it again? It's already been said.

Here, I'll take it back. Obama did not sign an Executive Order to seal his records.

But he did write up Executive Orders to hide documentation on Fast and Furious as well as to declare an unwarranted/false National Emergency regarding Libya.

Happy now?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Sheriff Barney Fife's supporters are getting wackier everyday.

Doesn't Arapaio run a prison camp or something?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Birthers don't want to hear the facts.

There are no facts
That is why Obama is winning these court cases.
His own evidence is not valid.
It is impossible to prove that the evidence he released is forged in a court of law, because a judge does not even consider Barry's very own evidence to meet the requirements of valid, eligible evidence.

The talking point is that Obama signed an Executive Order to seal his birth records and his college transcripts! You and I can read that executive order and see that several presidents before him also contributed to the presidential records EOs, AND that it's about records generated WHILE he is president. We can also see that Obama actually opened up access to more records with that EO, but that doesn't matter. Facts have no place in the birther mindset.

Obama's school, medical, and financial records are protected by privacy law.

HE decides who sees what and he has denied access to these records.

Lawsuits have been filed trying to force him to release these records and he has spent millions defending his right to keep them private.

Stop with the whole "birther" pejorative and please start addressing reality.

Please don't stray from the talking points! It's just confusing and frustrating. /sarcasm

Talking points are all that you have.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by flyswatter

People who question the anomalies dont seem to have a full understanding of just how much that can affect it.

And yet this whole argument could be settled by letting experts examine the original, but yet he refuses.

THIS IS ALL DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Even Obama himself cannot get his original. He can only get a certified copy. You realize that, right?

And regardless, he is under *ZERO* obligation to even let people look at a certified copy. Even Congress has deemed this a non-issue.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And regardless, he is under *ZERO* obligation to even let people look at a certified copy. Even Congress has deemed this a non-issue.

We'll see what happens to Congress if Obama is allowed another term!

I see a repeat of November 2010 coming to wipe them clean.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

We'll see what happens to Congress if Obama is allowed another term!

I see a repeat of November 2010 coming to wipe them clean.

Correct, we'll see what happens.

I dont think anything will be changing in this whole argument if he gets another term, but yeah, anything can happen, no matter how small the chance may be.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It's all about getting Obama and all those brown people. Nothing else matters,

I'm neutral on this Birther issue and doubt personally that they are right. I'm pretty sure Obama was born where he says he was born.

You are however the second Obama backer in this thread to play the "Race Card". Why are you criticizing others when you are using that tired old dishonest tactic? Oh well, at least you did not say but Bush did it too, the second most used Straw Man by Obama supporters.

What you should do is prove them wrong with facts. Playing the Race Card has played out. Most everyone is sick of that crap. It negates anything else a person has to say when they resort to that lie.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Which courts by which people?

List them.

Here is a copy of the court filing by Attorney Mario Apuzzo seeking remedy in the New Jersey Supreme Court for the appeals court ruling that Barry does not need to prove his status as a natural born citizen to be eligible.
The reason for the ruling is due to the lack of valid evidence supplied by the plaintiff.

The invalid plaintiff's evidence was Obama's very own forged long form birth certificate used to convince the masses of his natural birth.

WHAT A FREAKING CROCK!!!

The basis for the original complaint stated that the released online birth certificate copy was a forgery.

The appeals court decided that this evidence was not admissible because an online copy does not meet the requirements for validity in a court of law.

It was Barry's own invalid evidence that the court is using to rule in favor of his eligibility.
How can you not see the court's bias when their rulings are so obviously biased and paradoxical.

link to copy of court filing

You can watch a video of the hearing here-

I have to go to some things but I will be back to continue making my point.

Cheers.

edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Obama never was entitled to the US presidency. He is also not entitled to a birth certificate, but a CRBA.
The Foreign Affairs Manual clearly states:

7 FAM 1440
CONSULAR REPORT OF BIRTH OF A CITIZEN/NON-CITIZEN NATIONAL OF THE UNITED STATES

The Form FS-240 is not a birth certificate, such as is issued by a
government-authorized bureau or office of vital statistics, because
consular officers are not authorized to assume a foreign local or state
vital statistics function. The Form FS-240 is a consular declaration of the fact of acquisition of U.S. citizenship at birth based upon:
(1) The certification of, or attestation to, the facts of birth by a legally
authorized local official in the place where the birth occurred;
(2) The affidavit executed by the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) or other
evidence regarding the physical presence of the U.S. citizen/national parent(s), or in the case of two citizen parents, residence, necessary to transmit U.S. citizenship/noncitizen nationality to the child;
(3) Evidence of the physical relationship between the U.S. citizen and
the child;
(4) Evidence of the legal relationship between the U.S. citizen and the
child, such as proof of the U.S. citizen/national parent(s)’s
citizenship and marriage or for births out of wedlock, legitimation in
accordance with Section 309 INA (8 U.S.C. 1409) or predecessor
statute, and an affidavit of parentage and financial support if the
child is born out of wedlock to a U.S. citizen father;
(5) Evidence of citizenship/nationality of the U.S. citizen/national
parent(s); and
(6) Consular adjudication of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship. (See 7
FAM 1100).

d. The purpose of issuing a Form FS-240 is to provide a record of the acquisition of U.S. citizenship at birth by a child born in a foreign state that can be used by that citizen throughout life.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome
reply to post by XeroOne

Why would they???? The Bush family has a long American heritage bloodline. That was a real stupid comment you made

No one knew Obama, he just popped out of no where. Got the picture????

There are rumors that he worked with the CIA at one point, and was being groomed for presidency at some time in the distant future.

Not sure how much of this is true, but if even some of it is, Bush Sr . ran the CIA. so he would have been well aware of who he was , and what the purposes behind him making presidency would entail at some point in the future.

edit on 18-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My husband keeps telling me that something big is going to blow up before the election. Maybe this is it.

I voted for Obama. I thought I knew who this man was. But over the years I see I don't know a thing.

I argued that his BC was valid. For the longest time I kept faith that he was being honest and that everyone was nuts over this. But Obama's response to this whole thing is what has made me change my mind.

After this BC matter going on as long as it has, and here we are in an election year, Obama needs to respond to this by releasing everything. Then, just put it all to rest. Right? Just shut up the critics and the naysayers and just do it.

But he won't. Why? Because he is HIDING something. His response to this is enough for me to be suspicious. I made my decision two years ago I would not vote for this man again. Too many lies and tall tales are not adding up.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Baloney. It does not negate anything else because anything else is ignored by the birthers because they are racist.

If you don't like hearing it, then don't read it.

I do not use the term lightly, I use it because it is true.

And if you want proof, birthers use this tactic on anybody who isn't white.

You get tired of hearing it, well so what. IT'S ABSOLUTELY TRUE!

And I'll stop using it when birthers start using real facts and stop ignoring anything that doesn't fit with their retarded racist agenda.

If you get tired of hearing it, then stop being a racist.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

Apparently Arpaio is hoping to show that Obama was manufactured by Monsanto and is not even a real person. Just look at the layers.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I believe this applies here....Alinsky's Rules for Radicals playbook: use ridicule to intimidate them enough and they'll back off. RIDICULE DOES NOT MAKE SOMETHING RIGHT OR WRONG. What's right or wrong is how you react to it.

Been interesting to read people's reactions here on ATS on just about all topics as well as this one...It's becoming my new soap opera. Damn my life sucks...
edit on 18-7-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Stiglitz

Obama was born in Hawaii, not a foreign state.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stiglitz
reply to post by trysts

Obama never was entitled to the US presidency. He is also not entitled to a birth certificate, but a CRBA.
The Foreign Affairs Manual clearly states:

7 FAM 1440
CONSULAR REPORT OF BIRTH OF A CITIZEN/NON-CITIZEN NATIONAL OF THE UNITED STATES

The Form FS-240 is not a birth certificate, such as is issued by a
government-authorized bureau or office of vital statistics, because
consular officers are not authorized to assume a foreign local or state
vital statistics function. The Form FS-240 is a consular declaration of the fact of acquisition of U.S. citizenship at birth based upon:
(1) The certification of, or attestation to, the facts of birth by a legally
authorized local official in the place where the birth occurred;
(2) The affidavit executed by the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) or other
evidence regarding the physical presence of the U.S. citizen/national parent(s), or in the case of two citizen parents, residence, necessary to transmit U.S. citizenship/noncitizen nationality to the child;
(3) Evidence of the physical relationship between the U.S. citizen and
the child;
(4) Evidence of the legal relationship between the U.S. citizen and the
child, such as proof of the U.S. citizen/national parent(s)’s
citizenship and marriage or for births out of wedlock, legitimation in
accordance with Section 309 INA (8 U.S.C. 1409) or predecessor
statute, and an affidavit of parentage and financial support if the
child is born out of wedlock to a U.S. citizen father;
(5) Evidence of citizenship/nationality of the U.S. citizen/national
parent(s); and
(6) Consular adjudication of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship. (See 7
FAM 1100).

d. The purpose of issuing a Form FS-240 is to provide a record of the acquisition of U.S. citizenship at birth by a child born in a foreign state that can be used by that citizen throughout life.

And your point of saying this? He was born in Hawaii, everything above is irrelevant in this case. FS-240 is for kids born abroad.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I remember how this was taken care of last time!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is the President of the United States of America. You don't have to like it, you can whine about it, you can cry about it. But...there is absolutely, positively beyond a shadow of a doubt, NOTHING you can do to change that. Nothing, aught, naught, zip, zilch, nada that you can do about it.
He IS the POTUS and will remain the POTUS and there isn't one single thing that you can do to change that, so get over it.

An election is coming up. If you want it to change, go vote. Case closed

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join