It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I really don't understand any of this.

All this fuss. It doesn't matter who the figurehead is of any country, unless you care about aesthetic macho posturing. They are not the ultimate decision maker like you're lead to believe. They have 'influencers' & 'manipulators' the people who, combined (though not through organisation; nope, too many egos & too much greed for that - these people have individual agendas) really control your, my own and everyone's countries. You know... the other politicians, the civil servants, the 'old boys corporate and education network', the really rich, the religious establishment, the military and lots of other people who obviously all have your best interests at heart.

I mean, they must do because your other 'American born' presidents did such a wonderful job to keep you out of debt, educated, healthy and free.

You're not free. It doesn't matter who is your president. Your in-fighting serves as just another distraction whilst another slither of your precious constitution trodden ground is taken from under your feet.

But wait, we're on a conspiracy site here. So you must be wiser & more savvy than the public. The 'sheep' as I see them often referred too here. You must know all of this already. You know that the President just a medium, a controlled (whether they know it or not) voice for the writhing pot of greedy, self-agenda driving elites who see you as nothing more than consumers...numbers. Don't you?

Except, you are the sheep (so am I, as is everyone) and they are the shepherds. A black man allegedly from another country or a white man born from the womb of a gun-toting apple pie in your very house, with his birth certificate stamped on his forehead right in front of your eyes won't change a damn thing.

Either that or you're a racist.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The cold hard truth is that Barry has never proven his claim to natural born citizenship.

Multiple computer graphics and graphic design experts have stated, in no uncertain terms, that the online copy of the long form birth certificate provided by Barry and his handlers is a forgery.

An Arizona Sheriff has now even went so far as to file an affidavit in a Florida court expressing the same sentiment of forgery.

In court, Barry's claim to natural born citizenship has NEVER been proven.
Not once has a court of law issued a summary judgement in favor of Barry due to prima fascia evidence validating his claim to natural born citizenship.

Not once.

The reasons that the courts are finding in Barry's favor are two-fold:

1) The courts are finding that in order to be eligible, Barry does not even need to prove that he is naturally born. The burden of proof is on the plaintiff.
This seems like a gross perversion of the original intent of the writers of the Constitution, but hey what do I know.
I mean after all, Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Politicians never lie.

2) And in an even more disturbing twist, the courts are now finding that the birth certificate provided by Barry himself is not even valid to introduce as evidence in a court of law.

Not only are the courts finding that Barry doesn't need to prove himself, which is a complete travesty, but the courts are dismissing Barry's forged evidence.... because of the fact that it is... now process this crap...

They are dismissing the forged evidence and not allowing it in court because they are coming to the surprising conclusion that it is not valid evidence.

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS.

Don't try to tell me that this isn't true obamalovers.

I have shown you videotapes of the court proceedings to prove this to you.

How in the world can this be acceptable to anyone who considers themselves an American?
If you don't have a problem with this, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ciao.
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
The number comes from Obama's campaign finance reports.

This is dishonest on your part Xcalibur, because I had this debate with you not too long ago. There is no evidence that Obama had spent "millions" or "$100'000's on hiding his records. The only source birthers could point to was that of his campaign finance report, but no where in that campaign finance report does it indicate such money is being spend on lawsuits, it only shows money being spent on various stationary companies, staffers, hotels and so forth. Why do you continue spreading such false information Xcalibur?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

The cold hard truth is yes he has, people like you just don't want believe and have already made up your mind and nothing's going to to change it. And yet you expect everybody else to jsut bow down and take your word and believe you.

Laughable.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by kyviecaldges

how can one use a dam pdf to determine whether or not a document is real?

Are you being deliberately brainless, or do you read too much WND?
Of course they threw it out! It's digital! What the hell can they discern from it? That it has layers? Next.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

Exactly. Why on Earth would Obama release a tacky, photo-shopped birth certificate when he didn't have to?

There are people in the witness protection program who have new identities going all the way back to nursery school, with grades, teachers, school pictures, etc. These protected people also have PERFECT birth certificates, driver licenses, social security cards, diplomas and credit records.

WHY would Obama show some phony-looking bad forgery to the public at large when he could have the very best? If he wanted a perfect forgery, he would have a perfect forgery.

Doesn't this make you guys wonder? I'm curious about it, to say the least. Is there some reason "they" want us distracted and arguing about this rather than something else, whatever it may be?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Everyone on ATS has a fraudulent avatar!

I had a secret master digital expert dissect each one and he/she says that they're just not real.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

The cold hard truth is yes he has, people like you just don't want believe and have already made up your mind and nothing's going to to change it. And yet you expect everybody else to jsut bow down and take your word and believe you.

Laughable.

Please, I have provided links to court briefs that state this exact same conclusion.

Unlike you deathers, I have provided correlating evidence to support my premise.

You don't have to take my word for it.

Watch the video of the court proceeding.

Here... I will post it again.

Here is a link to the New Jersey Supreme Court filing.

Don't take my word on it.
Watch the video. Read the archived court filing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour
Aaaaaargh! Does no one think things through or do they just spend all their time looking for 'evidence' on Wikipedia or 'fruit-loopsnews.com' to back up their 'facts'?? This is the worlds most powerful government we're talking about, you think they're using a 2010 edition of photoshop to produce fake documents?

Right...

To borrow from an utterly terrible yet inexplicably popular film franchise: " hello ATS, I want to play a game..."

It's one i've just invented and it's called "But they can't fake a birth certificate?!" it's easy to play, it goes like this you say: "TPTB can... *insert ludicrous conspiracy here* ... But THEY CAN'T FAKE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!

Here, I'll start with a couple, please join in:

"TPTB can fake a massive terrorist attack in downtown New York, destroying two of the most iconic buildings in America, killing thousands of innocent people, in front of millions of witnesses, blame it all on actual known terrorists they manage to strategically manoeuvre into position JUST at the right time, and leave no trail back to them, no solid proof AND not a single person comes forward to speak of it... BUT THEY CAN'T FAKE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!"

Or

"TPTB can cover up the fact that we are being visited by numerous species of intergalactic space people, can shoot them down, back engineer the technology and go zipping about the galaxy in flying saucers, all while managing to surpress all actual, variable evidence.... BUT!!! ..... Dun Dun DUUUH!! THEY CAN'T FAKE A
BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!"

Your turn

They can control the weather and make earthquakes happen at will but ......

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Your entire post is nothing but conjecture.
Its probably this or its probably that....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

how can one use a dam pdf to determine whether or not a document is real?

Are you being deliberately brainless, or do you read too much WND?
Of course they threw it out! It's digital! What the hell can they discern from it? That it has layers? Next.

You must be really paranoid if you think that someone would go so far as to fake a video IN A STATE COURTROOM.

You have no argument so the only recourse that you have is to claim that the validated multiple times evidence is fake.

WEAK.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Oh, back in March, that was the case, but since then:

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Found, digitized and uploaded a few hours after Joe went and lied to the media...

see page 6/12

I hate to break this to you, but this document you just linked is identical to one found in your previous link that they used to only do a "partial" decoding.

Information on 1961's coding is still missing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I want to know what these codes are that they are talking about. The Hawaii birth certificates have secret codes on them? For what purpose?
Where did the 95 year old worker live again? Was she from Hawaii? Was someone from the state of Hawaii explaining codes on a birth certificate that was never from Hawaii in the first place? ( according to Sheriff Arpaio)
I am confused. If he was not born in Hawaii and the birth certificate is a fake then how are the codes on the birth certificate real ?

link   

No Obama's lawyer did not say that his long form birth certificate was fraudulent, this is false. The arguments of birthers have also been heard and they've been dismissed in court:

Allen v. Arizona Democratic Party,

Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent, and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark (addressing U. S. Const. amend. XIV) ; Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana (addressing the precise issue). Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett does not hold otherwise

www.scribd.com...

Farrar v. Obama,

Obama "became a citizen at birth and is a natural-born citizen,"

www.ajc.com...

Ankeny v. Governor

President Obama was a United States citizen at the moment of his birth in Hawaii. Since he held citizenship at birth all constitutional qualifications have been met. There is no basis to question the presidents citizenship or qualifications to hold office

www.scribd.com...

Voeltz v. Obama

I have reviewed and considered the legal authority submitted by the plaintiff and the Defendants on this issue and conclude as a matter of law that this allegation, if true, would not make the candidate ineligible for office. Cited Hollander v. McCain and Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana.

www.scribd.com...

Tisdale v Obama

The eligibility requirements to be president of the United States are such that the individual must be a "natural born citizen" of the United States and at least thirty-five years of age. U.S. Const. art. II, S1. It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens. See, e.g United States v Ark, 169 U.S 649, 702 (1898)

www.scribd.com...

Supreme court justice J. Grey in his ruling on the Wong Kim Ark (1898) case:

The Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution, in the declaration that
“all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside,”
contemplates two sources of citizenship, and two only: birth and naturalization. Citizenship by naturalization can only be acquired by naturalization under the authority and in the forms of law. But citizenship by birth is established by the mere fact of birth under the circumstances defined in the Constitution. Every person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, becomes at once a citizen of the United States, and needs no naturalization

www.law.cornell.edu...

As for the claims to his fraudulent birth certificate, the Farrar v. Obama case in Georgia is a fine example of this analysis being thrown out to the trash. Mrs. Taitz presented the many claims about Obama's birth certificate being fraudulent and the judge did address them as lacking substance. There have been over 100 lawsuits and they have all been thrown out.

You see, when you find yourself in court having to actually prove and demonstrate your evidence, it is significantly different from that of posting it on a conspiracy theory forum.

link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

My post was saying the exact same thing you just said. I was saying that the number birthers use comes from the campaign spending reports but nowhere in those reports does it specify how the money was spent. Birthers just assume it must all go towards hiding his past even though all candidates have comparable amounts of money going towards legal fees. I have also never argued that he had spent money hiding his past so I think you may be confusing me with someone else.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I want to know what these codes are that they are talking about. The Hawaii birth certificates have secret codes on them? For what purpose?
Where did the 95 year old worker live again? Was she from Hawaii? Was someone from the state of Hawaii explaining codes on a birth certificate that was never from Hawaii in the first place? ( according to Sheriff Arpaio)
I am confused. If he was not born in Hawaii and the birth certificate is a fake then how are the codes on the birth certificate real ?

If you go back and read the thread like everyone else, you would know already.

Please, let's not rehash everything that's already been discussed and covered completely.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

weak?

You still don't get it.
Here. I'll explain it to you.

The long form on the website is a pdf. It is digital. Therefore nothing Joe or any birther says about Obamas BC can be determined with it. It's not a BC. It's a digital file. A representation.

This is why it was thrown out. Mocked and then thrown out actually.

-now if they had the actual document, and were able to show it's deliberate fraud, then they'd have a case.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Rules and guidlines for secret codes. Cool.
Sits on the toilet for an hour de-coding this thing which says.
"Remember to drink your ovaltine"

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No profanity would do it any justice for what I think of people who still cling on to this nonsense!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join