It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is why i hate drug addicts and why i think there weak minded scum bags!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

You didn't even watch the video mate, you shunned it because you didn't like the name. That, coupled with this entire thread being you ridiculing others opinions on this issue, tells me in no uncertain terms that you are not interested in hearing anything anyone but yourself has to say.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

You didn't even watch the video mate, you shunned it because you didn't like the name. That, coupled with this entire thread being you ridiculing others opinions on this issue, tells me in no uncertain terms that you are not interested in hearing anything anyone but yourself has to say.

Lol so why are we continuing this conversation if thats what you think....if you have a valid argument please put it forward...because all ive basically got from you is that your scarred of my opinion, that you think im macho, and you wanna stick to me like glue!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Never ridiculed anyone! ill leave that sort of thing to you...your well versed!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
how is this thread any less ignorant than those calling hitler a hero?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm getting the feeling you just want me out of the thread.

Not going to happen.

For all your questions answered, please feel free to READ THE THREAD and WATCH THE VIDEO instead of arrogantly demanding we repeat ourselves again.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I don't want you out of the thread at all...you just don't seem to make sense....please convince me im wrong about what i say or is that the problem? you know you have no legitimate argument??

e

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer
how is this thread any less ignorant than those calling hitler a hero?

Are you for real??

Your comparing me hating weak minded alcoholics and junkies who ruin there lives and the lives of there families due to there own selfish need to do what they like to some equally weak minded guy posting about the evil that was hitler???

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is pretty harsh. Who is to say what you are doing is not "wasting" your life?
You might have been a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist if you had studied harder. And no matter how well off you are there are places and homes you might visit and still be considered scum in those circles. The Windsors or the Vanderbilts for example, see if you are welcomed with open arms or treated like a pariah?
If someone loves them then they are probably useful and vital no matter what sort of an approved or disapproved lifestyle they may be living.

Do you realize that people with drug problems (and I am not talking about pushers here I am speaking of users) are generally people with some chemical imbalance who are self medicating and treating their disability the only way they know how? The wealthiest people can go to a doctor - any doctor and get prescriptions for all kinds of drugs. Wealthy people may pop Xanax like candy but you probably wouldn't call them useless or scumbags because of their bank account balance.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Round and round we go.

Mate. Seriously. Everything that we want to say to you has already been said. You have ridiculed, belittled and mocked us enough that none of us wants to actually discuss this with you any further. If you are incapable of reading and UNDERSTANDING what has clearly been put forth for you then I'm afraid that the topic is at an impasse.

If reading English isn't your thing thats fine, but not watching the video posted for you as part of our response was what convinced me you are nothing more than a dirty troll.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
freedom of choice. if thats how they want to live, don't let it bother you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Round and round we go.

Mate. Seriously. Everything that we want to say to you has already been said. You have ridiculed, belittled and mocked us enough that none of us wants to actually discuss this with you any further. If you are incapable of reading and UNDERSTANDING what has clearly been put forth for you then I'm afraid that the topic is at an impasse.

If reading English isn't your thing thats fine, but not watching the video posted for you as part of our response was what convinced me you are nothing more than a dirty troll.

Weak answer ...you have no real opinions do you/and whats all this "we" business?? like your part of some gang lol.

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

i am for real.

i am saying that the type of mindless hate you spew is reminiscent of the type i learned hilter espoused, that of extreme judgment based solely on ignorance (in his case, reportedly, his racism).

as has been pointed out to you in this thread (and likely many other places), you are coming from a place of pure, unadulterated ignorance, and you are filling these boards with hate talk.

so, are those who come here who were affected by addiction not entitled to the same protection that those who were affected (or are affected) by hitler's actions receive?

perhaps you haven't kept up with the ATS business of today, the removal of threads and the reasoning behind it. it is because of that discussion that i mentioned that topic specifically.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You know what? I have had an epiphany. I sincerely apologise to everyone who has to endure this thread when it could have been nailed shut and left to rot from the very first post. Observe:

OP, it should be noted that I deplore anyone who can not form a proper sentence nor correctly spell a word. You uneducated ape. Did you drop out of school or are you naturally this stupid?

I can't stand uneducated idiots who try to pass themselves off as intelligent. Wipe them from the face of the Earth, I say. Stop the uneducated scumbags from destroying everything we hold dear to ourselves. Get out of our gene pool, your diseased mind is encroaching on mine.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
freedom of choice. if thats how they want to live, don't let it bother you.

Thats fair enough but it effects me and others when they rob and hurt people there feed there selfish habit!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It hurts me to think you share the English language with me. How dare you.

People who butcher the English language like you need to be removed from society!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by godWhisperer

i am for real.

i am saying that the type of mindless hate you spew is reminiscent of the type i learned hilter espoused, that of extreme judgment based solely on ignorance (in his case, reportedly, his racism).

as has been pointed out to you in this thread (and likely many other places), you are coming from a place of pure, unadulterated ignorance, and you are filling these boards with hate talk.

so, are those who come here who were affected by addiction not entitled to the same protection that those who were affected (or are affected) by hitler's actions receive?

perhaps you haven't kept up with the ATS business of today, the removal of threads and the reasoning behind it. it is because of that discussion that i mentioned that topic specifically.

where have i said i wanna hurt drug addicts or alcoholics????
I do hate drug addicts and im free to say so...your free to disagree ....isnt freedom of speech great!!

As for ATS removing threads its there site they can do as they wish ...

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

People who butcher the English language like you need to be removed from society!!!

Again i find it hard to talk to you because you drift off subject...is Red Dwarf on and your trying to do two things at once?

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If ive hurt you im sorry ...genuinely!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wow, just wow. Apparently the SHIFT key is too hard to press now also. You lazy scumbag, please get out of the human race....NOW.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join