It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 7
5
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
OP, how dare you to even keep this thread going? So what if some people do stuff that you don't approve of? You are angry because you have to work for 8 hours a day and pay taxes and you see others that don;t have to do that. Instead they are hanging out in town high on substances. If you are so disgusted by that then be glad that you have a job and are not addicted. Are you not glad that you are so much better, because their life sucks!

On the other hand I can only guess that you are somewhat jealous. You are jealous that some people can get out of it, hang out somewhere and don't have to work,
I sternly believe that you are jealous or you wouldn't rant about it.

However if you are completely happy with your life, you'd look at them and be grateful that you have it so good.
If you are jealous, go and get yourself some gear and join them, you'll soon find out that it isn't 'all that'.

I don't understand why you feel the need to be so nasty to people who clearly don't have a good life unless you are jealous or you don't understand at all how horrible their lives really are.
Hey maybe they are actually enjoying themselves, in which case jealousy may be appropriate.

So what's it to be?
Jealousy, unhappiness in your own life or what?
I see people hanging about drunk etc but if they don't hurt me I couldn't care less what they do because I know I don't want to be like them.
Why do you seem fit to insult other humans that may have got on a slippery slope?
What is your beef?
You are a despicable being.




posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LOL you think just because you PC police have a bee in your bonnet about someone standing up for there right to have an opinion and share you think that would stop me .....now that's laughable..
I don't care you don't like what i have to say FREE SPEECH...

My life is fantastic for the record ...I have a great job, girlfriend and social life....thanks for your concern!!

E



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
OP, how dare you to even keep this thread going? So what if some people do stuff that you don't approve of? You are angry because you have to work for 8 hours a day and pay taxes and you see others that don;t have to do that. Instead they are hanging out in town high on substances. If you are so disgusted by that then be glad that you have a job and are not addicted. Are you not glad that you are so much better, because their life sucks!

On the other hand I can only guess that you are somewhat jealous. You are jealous that some people can get out of it, hang out somewhere and don't have to work,
I sternly believe that you are jealous or you wouldn't rant about it.

However if you are completely happy with your life, you'd look at them and be grateful that you have it so good.
If you are jealous, go and get yourself some gear and join them, you'll soon find out that it isn't 'all that'.

I don't understand why you feel the need to be so nasty to people who clearly don't have a good life unless you are jealous or you don't understand at all how horrible their lives really are.
Hey maybe they are actually enjoying themselves, in which case jealousy may be appropriate.

So what's it to be?
Jealousy, unhappiness in your own life or what?
I see people hanging about drunk etc but if they don't hurt me I couldn't care less what they do because I know I don't want to be like them.
Why do you seem fit to insult other humans that may have got on a slippery slope?
What is your beef?
You are a despicable being.




I think you wrote this in anger .....chill out and rewrite it with less guess work and out right making things up!

E



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
LOL you think just because you PC police have a bee in your bonnet about someone standing up for there right to have an opinion and share you think that would stop me .....now that's laughable..


And yet here you are getting a 'bee in your bonnet' about the fact we also have an opinion? Hypocrite.


I don't care you don't like what i have to say FREE SPEECH...


Thanks for proving my above point.


My life is fantastic for the record ...I have a great job, girlfriend and social life....thanks for your concern!!


Nobody asked. Nor does anybody in this thread care.


But for comparisons sake, I am happily married with a steady job and lots of friends. What does that say about your little delusion hmm?



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

I think you wrote this in anger .....chill out and rewrite it with less guess work and out right making things up!


Makes perfect sense to me, well thought out, factual and articulate response. Unlike your butchering of the English language that you pass off as 'writing'.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties
 


I have never said im bothered about your opinion...its yours and your welcome to it ....your problem is plain to see you hate the fact that i'm man enough to stand by everything i have said here where you i think would have folded like a deckchair.

If you weren't bothered about this thread or my opinion you would'nt get your panties in such a twist..

WEAK.

E



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties
 


lol weak attempt at trying to find fault fella....not very good at holding a point to your soft argument are you.

E



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Kryties
 


I have never said im bothered about your opinion...


Except all those posts where you have complained about us and our opinions.


its yours and your welcome to it


Gee Whiz, how very good of you.


....your problem is plain to see you hate the fact that i'm man enough to stand by everything i have said here where you i think would have folded like a deckchair.


You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Are you making up little scenarios in your head where you are the macho good guy and others are trying to make you 'fold into a deckchair'? You should see a mental health specialist about that....


If you weren't bothered about this thread or my opinion you would'nt get your panties in such a twist..


Panties in a twist? When I see someone denigrate, humiliate and totally write off an entire subsection of the human race simply because they haven't had the same opportunities in life and are therefore 'scumbags', I feel it is my duty to correct this atrocious attitude by any means necessary. If this annoys you, GOOD. I won't go away mate, I'll stick to you like glue until you fade away into insignificance.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Kryties
 


lol weak attempt at trying to find fault fella....not very good at holding a point to your soft argument are you.


Still trying?

Poor form, really poor form.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
.

Panties in a twist? When I see someone denigrate, humiliate and totally write off an entire subsection of the human race simply because they haven't had the same opportunities in life and are therefore 'scumbags', I feel it is my duty to correct this atrocious attitude by any means necessary. If this annoys you, GOOD. I won't go away mate, I'll stick to you like glue until you fade away into insignificance.

Clearly you have a great deal to learn fella....i can't stand crackhead and drunk wastes of oxygen.

Your duty ...your awesome mate.

As romantic as that sounds ("sticking to me like glue") i really like ATS and I won't be going anywhere off this forum, your comments have gone from not liking what i said to ...being my English and grammar teacher (which is appreciated but highly not needed) ... to now wanting to stalk me it seems ...oh dear lol...

E



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Clearly you have a great deal to learn fella....i can't stand crackhead and drunk wastes of oxygen.


As you keep saying over and over again like a broken record. By the way, what is it that I have a 'lot to learn'? Is this some special life-course I missed where you get an accreditation in douchebaggery?


Your duty ...your awesome mate.


That was a well thought out, intelligent response. Not.

Well done there.


As romantic as that sounds ("sticking to me like glue") i really like ATS and I won't be going anywhere off this forum,


Keep up the attitude shown in this thread mate and you'll be gone quicker than a mod can say 'banhammer'.


your comments have gone from not liking what i said to ...being my English and grammar teacher (which is appreciated but highly not needed) ... to now wanting to stalk me it seems ...oh dear lol...


How can I possibly be stalking you in your own thread that you created in a public forum?

No, it seems you are making up delusional excuses like 'stalking' because you are grasping at straws and have no real argument against our opinions except telling us we have our 'panties in a twist' and accuse us of stalking you.

You don't seem to 'get' the internet or forum posting. Perhaps further research into this would be prudent before you make even more of an ass of yourself?
edit on 17/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As a last resort I was going to give you some helpful advise but on a person like yourself I think it would be wasted. The world will eventually give you the education that you need.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK
 

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


lol So if you choose not to explain then we can't continue can we....

Obviously, attempting to explain anything to you, would be a waste of time.

Your opinion will not waiver. You have already reached your conclusions, even though you have no personal experience whatsoever, with the topic at hand.




Originally posted by EqualizerUK
reply to post by Kryties
 


I really have no clue why you get from my opinions that [color=FFCAAB]you think im better than anyone else...?

lol. Yeah, uumm, I'm pretty sure that he doesn't think that about you. It seems quite clear that you are the only person who thinks you are better than others.




Originally posted by EqualizerUK

I just tell the truth ....if thats trolling to you then cool....its still the truth ..
Have you ever been scuba-diving in the Challenger Deep area of the Mariana Trench?
Can you provide me with an irrefutably accurate & detailed description of that area?


Since there is a complete lack of evidence and/or experience to back up your opinion, how could you possibly believe that it is the absolute truth?




[color=878787]Just to be clear: Those↑ are rhetorical questions. Regardless of whether or not you answer them, I will not be continuing this conversation with you.
ENDING TRANSMISSION.............



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Is this some special life-course I missed where you get an accreditation in douchebaggery?


It appears that he is currently working on his Doctorate in Douchebaggery.






edit on 7/17/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I can't read all the replies in this thread - most of it is a lot of back and forth and the OP is not going to change his mind.


I do have the solution that would - but no one will go for it.
It involved restraints and beatings until the OP agrees and chooses to do ________ (insert any hardcore, highly addictive, illegal drug here) on a daily basis. Continue beating him. After about 2 weeks, send him home.


At that point he should understand 3 things
~ 1. Why someone might choose to pick up something not good for them (and blame others for it).
~ 2. What its like to be addicted physically to a chemical.
~ 3. How freaking hard it is to stop.


The ultimate goal: Empathy.

Some good reading: Why heroin addicts can't recover

A good snippet:

Most people who try heroin do so for a simple high – and they achieve it, but at a cost. Once the body becomes accustomed to opiates (and this occurs extremely quickly) it will revolt if the drugs stop coming. The end result? Heroin addicts must shoot, snort or smoke even more heroin simply to feel normal.


List of common opiates that ARE legal: Oxycontin, Percocet, Xanax, Valium, Vicodin (just off the top of my head)


Final recommendation to the OP: Spend some time with google and educate yourself.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

It appears that he is currently working on his Doctorate in Douchebaggery.


A little birdy told me his doctoral thesis is titled Psychopaths: An Analysis Of Why They Are Misunderstood And Why I Should Be Allowed To Kill Scumbags And Eat Their Babies

It's going to be a best seller!!!



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK
 


Maybe God put them here so you could feel superior to somebody? The Lord works in mysterious ways.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK
 


Why stop at drug addicts or Alcoholics?,what about the homeless,I mean they obviously chose that way of life!

Then there are the mentally ill,don't they drain taxpayer's money with their treatments? or the paraplegics,I mean

they'll never work a day in their lives will they? again how much tax payer's money is used in their care.

I could go on, but you get the point,an opinion such as yours,which you are certainly entitled to,displays a total

lack of empathy for those who really need the most support,unfortunately,you are not alone in your views,this

country really does seem to be losing it's collective ability to care anymore.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would like to answer OP's question, if I may. Why do people feel the need to be "wasters"?

I don't want to contribute any of my time, energy, blood, sweat, tears, and other qualities to a world that may end up destroying itself in the next thousand years. When I know that the world is going to a good place, and that humanity won't just self-destruct, and I feel comfortable with the course of Homo Sapiens, then I will contribute.

I will not put gas into a car just so it can enjoy a crash course through a teeming mall and blow up.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat of it
all the days of your life. It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field. By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.

I will not bow to your weak attitudes regarding my opinions on drug addicts and alcohol dependent wastes of space...
At least i have the courage of my convictions to stand up for what is right and ill never NEVER but a sheep going along with the PC do gooders....if thats how you wanna see the world and waste your time on these scum bags more power to you! I for one won't be a part of that...

The thread, I have enjoyed and im glad you all contributed ..thank you

E
edit on 17-7-2012 by EqualizerUK because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join