It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

A fair post !

I do care ...but not about people that have stopped caring its a waste of my time!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

I'm struggling to understand how you claim to be 'standing up for your convictions' and the rest of us are not?

You're acting like you're hurt that we all disagreed with you. In doing this, you have proven just how closed minded you really are. Instead of thinking to yourself "if so many people disagree with me, perhaps I am wrong....", you instead make a macho exclamation that you are 'standing up for what you believe in' and pretend the rest of us are 'politically correct sheep'.

My god, the ignorance displayed in this thread is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
At that point he should understand 3 things
~ 1. Why someone might choose to pick up something not good for them (and blame others for it).
~ 2. What its like to be addicted physically to a chemical.
~ 3. How freaking hard it is to stop.

I would not waste my time trying to understand !

The ultimate goal: Empathy.

Empathy....yes to those that deserve it ....no to those that don't

Some good reading: Why heroin addicts can't recover

A good snippet:

Most people who try heroin do so for a simple high – and they achieve it, but at a cost. Once the body becomes accustomed to opiates (and this occurs extremely quickly) it will revolt if the drugs stop coming. The end result? Heroin addicts must shoot, snort or smoke even more heroin simply to feel normal.

List of common opiates that ARE legal: Oxycontin, Percocet, Xanax, Valium, Vicodin (just off the top of my head)

Final recommendation to the OP: Spend some time with google and educate yourself.

Again why would i waste my time learning about drugs that i have no need for....i don't need to get high to block out memories or feelings ....im strong minded and have resolve, for those that are to weak minded then good luck!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK

Again why would i waste my time learning about drugs that i have no need for....i don't need to get high to block out memories or feelings ....im strong minded and have resolve, for those that are to weak minded then good luck!

And straight back to the high horse the OP claims not to be on.

Keep digging that hole mate.

EDIT TO ADD: Please, for the love of God, learn to use QUOTE tags. It's bad enough that your English is atrocious without that too...
edit on 17/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Why should i agree just because you all think different?
Whats with you thinking its about being macho??

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

And straight back to the high horse the OP claims not to be on.

Keep digging that hole mate.

EDIT TO ADD: Please, for the love of God, learn to use QUOTE tags. It's bad enough that your English is atrocious without that too...

What hole?....and why are you so scarred of me having my own opinion?

Ill post how i like .

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

You shouldn't. Not unless you have a good point of view from both sides of the issue. You do not have this.

Yeah, and? I thought I articulated that point quite clearly.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What hole?....and why are you so scarred of me having my own opinion?

Whoosh goes the sound of my point straight over your head.

Oh and while yes, I am scarred quite deeply from having to read your atrocious English, I am not however scared of you or your delusional opinion whatsoever.

Ill post how i like .

Good for you. Would you like a medal?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

You shouldn't. Not unless you have a good point of view from both sides of the issue. You do not have this.

Yeah, and? I thought I articulated that point quite clearly.

Is your aim to try and change my mind on what i have said?

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I think you are scarred ... not everyone will agree with you in life, to me this doesn't matter cus i have my own opinion and im not scarred to make them know...

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Is your aim to try and change my mind on what i have said?

That was the hope, in the beginning. But now I have realised that you're only intention in this thread was to dictate your opinion to everyone and trash the negative responses I have given up on that hope.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff
As much as I don't want to keep contributing to this troll thread, here is a good video that I'm sure a lot of you will aprciate.OP take note.

edit on 17-7-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

The title put me off , i didn't watch it sorry.

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

I think you are scarred ... not everyone will agree with you in life, to me this doesn't matter cus i have my own opinion and im not scarred to make them know...

I keep telling you I'm scarred by your atrocious English. Can't you read either?

In all seriousness though, you are making up a theory that I'm somehow SCARED of you because you dislike my opinion. Thank you for, again, proving my point.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The title put me off , i didn't watch it sorry.

For those of us who DID watch it, it provided a very frank and honest view of one mans addiction with alcoholism and the struggles he encountered along the way to sobriety.

I am not surprised you didn't watch it, it goes against everything you have said in this whole thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I find it hard to take anything you say serious when you keep leaving the issue and talking about my English..being macho etc....

im open to you trying to convince me im wrong about these sorts of people!!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is why i think drug addicts are scum....forcing there children to live in these conditions!!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

No you're not!! Stop lying. This entire thread is filled with posters giving you a myriad of reasons why you are wrong and you have either ignored or ridiculed every single one. Not only that but you have continually said that nobody is going to change your mind.

Stop the bull#.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

No you're not!! Stop lying. This entire thread is filled with posters giving you a myriad of reasons why you are wrong and you have either ignored or ridiculed every single one. Not only that but you have continually said that nobody is going to change your mind.

Stop the bull#.

You seem angry/frustrated ....your not willing to give me a valid reason for why you think i should change my mind?

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ok, now I am convinced you are trolling.

Your question has been answered multiple times in this thread. Asking us to go through it all again when you could simply READ THE THREAD, then making delusional accusations in your own defence is what convinced me.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ok, now I am convinced you are trolling.

Your question has been answered multiple times in this thread. Asking us to go through it all again when you could simply READ THE THREAD, then making delusional accusations in your own defence is what convinced me.

No one gave a good reason and your looking like you can't either...

I'm not trolling just disagreeing

E

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join