It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allegory of Illumination

6 Most addictive substances on earth
more info....

6. Marijuana
5. Alcohol
4. Cocaine
3. Heroine
2. Caffine
1. Nicotine

While I agree with 99.99% of what you are saying, I have to correct a little fallacy that irks me every time I see it. Marijuana is NOT one of the top addictive substances, evidenced by the website you quoted from blaming Marijuana as being a 'gateway drug', which has been proven to be a load of nonsense....probably from the same sorts that the OP seems to enjoy listening to.

Anyway, carry on

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
I have just walked through the the town where i live in the UK its a normal town in the north of England, but the people i see most days are dragging themselves around drinking beer and cider openly in the street some also high on crack and other drugs.

Well, some people do it, get addicted to it and then it becomes a habit.

I know this type of behavior isn't just in my town but it does seem there are a hell of a lot to these addicts here.It is such a waste of life! What goes wrong in these peoples lives to where they need to end up as wasters ?

Some people would rather just do it. To them they are not wasting their lives and some will most likely be having a blast.

Some people make excuses for them saying "well they had a bad childhood" or "addiction is a medical condition and they can't help it"...both of these things are bull# and i hate the fact that people try and defend the bad choices these scum bags make.

What do you all think?

E

Who are you too judge any of them people? What makes you so superior to even call them scumbags? Here are a few reasons why people may turn to alcohol or drugs.

- Cannot cope with the death of a loved one
- Relationship breakdown
- Childhood problems
- Brought up poor and no opportunity to prosper because of it
- Simply don't give a # about the system and would rather have fun (the way they want to)
- Because it is available to them and drugs/alcohol become addicted and can also be used to medicate issues that nothing else can.

I bet those scumbags you refer too have done it a lot tougher than you ever will so to me you have no right to judge any of them because when it comes down to it, they would most likely kick your @@@@...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Double Post

edit on 17-7-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Marijuana is NOT one of the top addictive substances

I agree. Why isn't meth on that list? Or prescription pain meds?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Allegory of Illumination

6 Most addictive substances on earth
more info....

6. Marijuana
5. Alcohol
4. Cocaine
3. Heroine
2. Caffine
1. Nicotine

While I agree with 99.99% of what you are saying, I have to correct a little fallacy that irks me every time I see it. Marijuana is NOT one of the top addictive substances, evidenced by the website you quoted from blaming Marijuana as being a 'gateway drug', which has been proven to be a load of nonsense....probably from the same sorts that the OP seems to enjoy listening to.

Anyway, carry on

I couldn't agree more with you.
I'm a big mary jane fan myself.

All I was using were different websites that state that nicotine and caffine are worse than heroine and coc aine.

I never understand the people that scream how bad MJ is when clearly alcohol, cigarettes and coffee/soda are a lot more harmful and addictive. If anything, the information I posted only defends my stance that MJ is not bad at all. When was the last time you heard someone heading off to rehab for mary jane abuse?

I'm not against you brother, I'm with you.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Allegory of Illumination because: who's asking?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

We should be careful about the Marijuana talk by the way, as much as I could discuss that subject all day long it's a fine line here on ATS, I wouldn't want to see this thread closed down because of discussion of personal use.

Wait......hmmmm........actually......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The only thing that makes marijuana lethal is the tobacco that goes with it

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

McDonald's is more dangerous than marijuana.
I do believe it's possible to OD on their chicken nuggets. McNuggets should be considered a gateway drug that leads to fast food addiction.
I don't think you should be able to eat there unless you're 18 or older.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

I do believe it's possible to OD on their chicken nuggets. McNuggets should be considered a gateway drug that leads to fast food addiction.

Agreed.
Also here is a case about someone ODing on Oxygen.
I believe that inhaling oxygen should be regulated as well.
That is all.

Oxygen Overdose

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I can jump off a bridge and become human-jam on the road below....lets ban bridges!

I can grab an fork and jam it in my eyeball, should we ban forks?

Let's nerf the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Nerf balls when swallowed would abstruct the esophagus.
Slow and painful death. They must be banned as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Good point, I stand corrected!

BAN NERF BALLS!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

McDonald's + Marijuana can be a deadly combination!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As much as I don't want to keep contributing to this troll thread, here is a good video that I'm sure a lot of you will aprciate.OP take note.

edit on 17-7-2012 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Whoa mate, stop clouding the issue with facts and logic! You'll make the OP have an aneurism....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

L
L
"those bloody, useless layabouts"

all of those people came into this world as innocent little bundles of love and great potential,
unless they were born psychopaths, or in the nobility.

you are hating on the broken,twisted, and sick results of the system in which they and you live
[and apparently you are doing well of it, which says a lot]

you are hating the sick and not the disease

fail

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EqualizerUK

The funny thing about life is that when a person gets their head so high up in the clouds of arrogance, they are brought down low. May your fall not be as harsh as those you judge.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

So im a Psychopath because i don't subscribe to your views....lol very silly fella!

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Whoa mate, stop clouding the issue with facts and logic! You'll make the OP have an aneurism....

LOL at facts and logic.....the real fact is fella your would it seems continue to let these filthy crackheads do as they like.
You have not given me me anything to think about at all, your ridicule of my opinion speaks volumes about you fella... your or of a troll than you claim i am !

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

So im a Psychopath because i don't subscribe to your views....lol very silly fella!

You could have fooled me, you are displaying most of the attributes attributed to psychopaths...

dictionary.reference.com...

psy·cho·path [sahy-kuh-path]
noun
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

LOL at facts and logic.....

Says everything I need to know about you.

the real fact is fella your would it seems continue to let these filthy crackheads do as they like.

The word is WORLD, not would. And if you had understood a single word I have said in this thread you would realise just how very wrong you are.

You have not given me me anything to think about at all,

I thought pretty much everything I have said in this thread is worth thinking about, at least everyone else in the thread understands this.

your ridicule of my opinion speaks volumes about you fella... your or of a troll than you claim i am !

Your 'opinion' (if it can be called that) is laughable at best and atrociously and arrogantly ignorant at worst. I'm simply correcting this miscarriage of the English language.

EDIT TO ADD: Isn't the fact that not a single person in this thread agrees with you enough of a red flag to say to yourself "Maybe these guys are right"? Or are you really THAT arrogant?
edit on 17/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join