It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People wasting there lives i.e drug addicts ..alcoholics..scum bags etc..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Whatever you do, don't bring drugs or alcohol to the wedding. We wouldn't want the OP to have to hate the guests out of sheer spite or anything. The last thing we need is the OP careening off into another diatribe about dirty junkie scumbags mid-wedding and managing to make everyone's ears bleed through his especially grating butcherage of the English language.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A waste of life is spending so much time creating and participating in a thread like this.

It's just as constructive as those you are bashing on.

Get over yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
reply to post by EqualizerUK

Most ignorant rant ever.
Or thread for that matter, a lot of my friends are addicts, so am I... But in everyday life I give, help, listen, care, love and so do my friends.

Being an addict doesn't make you a scumbag, bashing on addicts does that.

Nuff sed personnal rant over

I was going to reply to this thread but you said it perfectly already.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

what no drink or drugs but but but i am scottish try wearing a skirt sorry kilt when your sober .what will i put in my sporren then are you two MORMANS . o sxxt the company i keep online .i will be outside with the abbos got some gooooooodd petrol in the ute

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

God forbid you bring any prescription drugs with you either, to ease the hangover. Methinks the OP would literally give birth to a cow upon seeing someone pop a Panadol/Nurofen/Tylenol....

...maybe a small horse too.......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
A waste of life is spending so much time creating and participating in a thread like this.

It's just as constructive as those you are bashing on.

Get over yourself.

Its in a RANT forum...and just my opinion thats all..

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUK
Its in a RANT forum...and just my opinion thats all..

Yep. It's his opinion and if you disagree you are a weak minded, politically correct scumbag.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KireDj

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2

Most ignorant rant ever.
Or thread for that matter, a lot of my friends are addicts, so am I... But in everyday life I give, help, listen, care, love and so do my friends.

Being an addict doesn't make you a scumbag, bashing on addicts does that.

Nuff sed personnal rant over

I was going to reply to this thread but you said it perfectly already.

That comment came from an addict.....addicted to selfishness!

Will power is not a super human power, they need to get clean...

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Did I mention he ignores you if he really doesn't like your responses?

He's a real top notch fellow this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

you should come up to scotland we have some real fxxx ups .the new craze is injecting vodka cheap night out read up on bill hicks he is class

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Nice video but im not on about people that are homeless and need help im on about filthy robbing crackhead junkies and weak minded alcoholics.....

I would glady help a person out, that made every effort to help themselves!

E
edit on 17-7-2012 by EqualizerUK because: (no reason given)

When I first read you OP I was pretty upset, I'll admit, but then I realized that wouldn't do much good. I don't want to argue. I'll just state my point and move on. Take form it what you will.

A man and hid 7 year old son are huddled under a blanket, up against a chain link fence, in downtown Austin TX. on a November evening. It's pretty cool outside as the sun is still setting. In the space of 5 minutes, two things happen. A man, I'll call him you, walks by, see's them but doesn't make eye contact. He keeps walking by and spits in their general direction. You may not have seen them too well, but the father was looking at right you. Then another man walks by walks by, I'll call him me, see's them, makes eye contact with them both, walks over and stoops down in front of them. As I'm handing the kid a 10 dollar bill, I looks the father in the eye, while catching a glimpse of a cold crack pipe right beside him and ask him " How you doing man, you guys OK? " The father just looks back at me and says "Yeah we're doing fine. Thank you though. Thanks for asking." They shake hands in that way that street wise people do, he gets up and walks off.

Two days later the father gets some money from donating blood ( Yes, crack heads can sell their blood) buys his kid a sandwich and himself a 20 rock. He did make an effort to help himself, by helping his kid a little, by getting money legitimately. A few hours later he's coming down. Hard. He wants more money and he wants it yesterday. He see's two guys walking down the street about 20 feet apart. One looks like you and one looks like me. Take a cold, hard stab in the dark as to which one that "loser crack head" is going to rob. I'll give you a hint: It's not me. He may be coming down hard but he's got a memory. One of the first things people like him learn on the streets is that you don't f***with the wrong people. You don't bite the hands that feed you. Especially if you're taking care of a kid.

Being nice to people like that for the sake of being nice isn't a disease. You're not going to die from it. In fact it might just make you feel better about yourself and save your a** when you least expect it. You said in your OP that you're disgusted by seeing these people in the town you live in. Is that what this is all about? Is it about them, or is it about you having to see it everyday?

You have no idea what addictions can do to people.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Nice video but im not on about people that are homeless and need help im on about filthy robbing crackhead junkies and weak minded alcoholics.....

I would glady help a person out, that made every effort to help themselves!

E

When I first read you OP I was pretty upset, I'll admit, but then I realized that wouldn't do much good. I don't want to argue. I'll just state my point and move on. Take form it what you will.

A man and hid 7 year old son are huddled under a blanket, up against a chain link fence, in downtown Austin TX. on a November evening. It's pretty cool outside as the sun is still setting. In the space of 5 minutes, two things happen. A man, I'll call him you, walks by, see's them but doesn't make eye contact. He keeps walking by and spits in their general direction. You may not have seen them too well, but the father was looking at right you. Then another man walks by walks by, I'll call him me, see's them, makes eye contact with them both, walks over and stoops down in front of them. As he's handing the kid a 10 dollar bill, he looks the father in the eye, while catching a glimpse of a cold crack pipe right beside him and asks him " How you doing man, you guys OK? " The father just looks back at him and says "Yeah we're doing fine. Thank you though. Thanks for asking." They shake hands in that way that street wise people do, man B gets up and walks off.

Two days later the father gets some money from donating blood ( Yes, crack heads can sell their blood) buys his kid a sandwich and himself a 20 rock. He did make an effort to help himself, by helping his kid a little, by getting money legitimately. A few hours later he's coming down. Hard. He wants more money and he wants it yesterday. He see's two guys walking down the street about 20 feet apart. One looks like you and one looks like me. Take a cold, hard stab in the dark as to which one that "loser crack head" is going to rob. I'll give you a hint: It's not me. He may be coming down hard but he's got a memory. One of the first things people like him learn on the streets is that you don't f***with the wrong people. You don't bite the hands that feed you. Especially if you're taking care of a kid.

Being nice to people like that for the sake of being nice isn't a disease. You're not going to die from it. In fact it might just make you feel better about yourself and save your a** when you least expect it. You said in your OP that you're disgusted by seeing these people in the town you live in. Is that what this is all about? Is it about them, or is it about you having to see it everyday?

You have no idea what addictions can do to people.

1) you think just because the father buys his kid a little food he's got the makings of dad of the year ....how about he uses all the money he has to find them a bed for the night??

2) are you also saying that just because you gave that terrible father money he will remember you and not rob you?? he won't give a damn thats very naive.

I appreciated the post though, at least you thought out your comment.

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

you should come up to scotland we have some real fxxx ups .the new craze is injecting vodka cheap night out read up on bill hicks he is class

Scotland is a very drug fueled place at the minute...has been for a few years.

Bill Hicks is a funny guy (was).

E

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I read only the first page of this thread and I came to this conclusion; This thread should get 404'ed like the other two big threads did today. The other threads touched some sensitive nerves with certain people as does this thread.

Addiction is a disease.

Just saying.
edit on 17-7-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
I am a card carrying atheist -- but everytime I see someone I feel judgmental about I think ---

There but for the grace of god go I.

And I am trying to figure this out.
Card carrying atheists usually do not say things like this.

edit on 17-7-2012 by newcovenant because: I am getting my threads mixed up!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
This thread should get 404'ed like the other two big threads did today.

Just saying.

404??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EqualizerUKl

Originally posted by spyder550
I am a card carrying atheist -- but everytime I see someone I feel judgmental about I think ---

There but for the grace of god go I.

Im not perfect far from it but im not weak minded either we are defined by our choices...they make us who we are....

E

Nope too simple. You are affected by you social environment, your looks, your handicaps, your access to money, and opportunity, your place on the bellshaped curve, teachers, opportunities or perception of opportunities, your accent, the melanin in you skin, Your choices and decisions are indeed important but they are influenced by oh so much.

My degree was in Psych - part of the undergraduate work was to spend time at the state hospital, back when we had "insane asylums" -- I never pursued Psychology but this did teach me how oh so very hard it is to navigate "life".

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yeah. To be honest the OP reminds me a little of Hitler, all that hatred of people he doesn't understand and all......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
This thread should get 404'ed like the other two big threads did today.

Just saying.

404??

en.wikipedia.org...

Learn to Internetz.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join