It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Please do a mini book review when you complete it!

BTW, since I will probably summon Bass or someone
with his background due to my earlier comment..

I will say.. that with the advent of 3D printing,
and microminiturization of manufacturing processes..
its now MORE likely than some really spiffy black
ops project is becoming more UFO-like or confusable
with UFO-like..

say lighter than air with broadcast power.. something
like that..

But especially when discussing older cases.. the math
just doesn't add up.

That I know of.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For many people I think it started with access to internet search engines.
So much information available to cross reference it was somewhat overwhelming.
They used to call the confused state "net head".
Reality became less dogmatic, there was Tesla resonance and the multiverse.
There is this cryptographic process that allows many worlds of understanding conveyed via a single channel.
J. Allen Hynek was a master, probably trained in government compartmentalized knowledge.
Quantum tunneling with the art world to gain historical perspective.
I think this goes beyond simple Hall effect key distribution.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Nice post

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of the ETH. And to be intellectually honest the IDH holds even less water. Both are feeble hail Mary attempts.

To me, the jump from ETH to EDH is just uninspired intellectual lazyness.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

They do indeed make them in drone size these days.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

To me, the jump from ETH to EDH is just uninspired intellectual lazyness.

Fair thoughts.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It's so frustrating not knowing

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i switched a while ago, when i realized how stupid ETH really is and how its impossible to have so many civilizations visiting earth at the same time, also ETH doesn't explain the weirder cases

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

we all know how you like the possibility that UFOs are man-made, this explanation is even more ridiculous than ETH, it doesn't explains the variety of reported humanoids, the huge cover up needed to hide those techonologies and pre-1947 sightings and oh yeah the airship wave

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just have a few question before I can make up my mind about the two theories.

Does anyone know of any world map done by a group, company or person, showing all the UFO and/or abduction stories pinned? I would just like to know the concentrations of these reported sightings and stories.

I already know the U.S. map but I have yet to encounter a wolrd map. A map like that would be invaluable to any researcher.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think that the interdimensional theory is the one that makes more sense to explain most (if not all) of the UFO phenomenon.

However, I strongly want to believe also in the extraterrestial hypothesis. I don't think that we've been visited by actual extraterrestials (or maybe we were in the distant past), but I want to think that it's possible, for two big reasons: it's very sad -and doesn't really make sense- to think that we are alone in the universe and if, somehow, another civilization can make it to the point of being able to have interstellar travel it means that we have the chance to achieve that too at some point, so there's hope in that.

So for me it's both, even if the interdimensional one is the one I most strongly think we're experiencing.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

Not exactly what you are looking for but it is a great read.

www.amazon.com...=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm still on the ETH bandwagon...while still believing that the IDH is just not feasible --- imho --- Because I'm still a firm believer in the existence of present day otherworldy alien civilizations, that have cracked the speed of light barrier with superluminial capable interstellar starships --- Good enough for extended excursions too our planetary system...and others easily as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I think the topic has been brought up more, broadening horizons of certain beings can be. This talk benefits not only UFOs/Aliens, but the paranormal and often crypto topics as well.

Plus, let's say if ETs can harness dimensional travel-considering it turns out o be safer for them, why not use it over space ship travel?

:alien:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
John Keel gave the first best contemporary technical argument for this in his book Operation Trohjan horse.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I just have one question.

Why not both?

I also agree with this. The IDM conscious theory holds its weight for sure, but I’m still convinced that there are species (possibly more technologically advanced but lacking a developed soul matrix) that have managed to travel incredible distances in search of exploration or materials of some sort.

So basically, the concept of beings that can manifest through dimensions we can’t see with the naked eye is a for sure with me, as is the ability for flesh and bone humanoids to have mastered interstellar travel, are both true imo.

Saying only one can be true is the mistake all scientists make, as the concept of absolutes in the universe is not as people understand it.

Both for me.

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join