It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
On three different levels these beings seem both physical and spiritual/interdimensional (I prefer the term 'spiritual')

1. In terms of ufos some seem to be properly physical objects - landing traces etc.
But these craft also seem to be quasi physical or energetic. Perhaps they are both.

2. In terms of the abduction scenario some abductions seem to be physical and some seem to be out of body experiences; psychic abduction. They are both?

3. The beings themselves seem to be spirits and also, at other times, physical, biological creatures.

Given that the evidence suggests that they are both physical and spiritual that might mean what it seems to mean. They ARE both physical and spiritual. It is interesting that this division, between physical and spiritual, in the evidence, occurs across all three areas listed above. There is a remarkable correspondence across these areas in terms of what these beings are. This is telling us something.

Seemingly they can traverse the barrier between the spiritual and the physical and become, at least for a time, properly physical beings.

But as physical beings they don't look human. They look alien. Perhaps that is because they are.
edit on 25-2-2016 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2016 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: tanka418

I'm inter-d

you posted the entities have a physical thing going but, don't they fit a spiritual agenda big-time.....like our spirits are of value to them....like they are desperate

A few years ago during a conversation with an Anunnaki woman I cane to realize that what I was suspecting might actually be true; that some, perhaps many, do not have a "spiritual component". I immediately had serious trouble with this since this "spiritual component" is required for a complete physical manifestation of a being. Thus all beings both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial necessarily have a "spiritual component", but apparently some don't recognize this part of themselves.

Being intelligent, and studying this new sentient species they found, they are curious about this "spiritual component" that these Humans have, and appears to provide some advantage.

So...yeah, knowledge of that is of some value to them, though I doubt any are "desperate".

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sablicious
Well, given our understanding of time and space, it's more plausible an advanced race would travel via some 'dimensional portal', than an impossibly long, linear path through space.
So, I guess, I too have to raise my hand in favour of "Interdimensional".

Hynek suggested they get here via the 'Astral Plane'

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacifier2012
Funny people rush to debunk the existence of God and here we are with a thread pushing toward what we said existed all along.

As soon as somebody can define "God" adequately enough that doesn't have inherent paradoxes, then maybe more people would go along with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I went to the Dark Side in 2008.

ID's make the most sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Franklin J. Camper is, these days, a super troll. He's pretty much universally despised across the internet. He has a "history" as it were. He's also a "sock puppet" king. He's used at least one on this thread. But let's look at who Frankie really is.

He first came to my attention on ATS at the following link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A little digging showed him to be a rather odious dude in my opinion. He uses the word "operative" but his shady work with some shady faction of the FBI was in the capacity of "informant." Informant being another word for "snitch."

He presents himself as a "hero" but the following news report about his Merc School is probably closer to the truth. He hates these vids, btw, I wonder why.

www.mercenary-wars.net...

The first half is interesting and calls him on some lies, but Part II, was very revealing for me. They interview a couple of the youths who are to be pitied. They are not very bright, but Franklin J. Camper was more than happy to teach them to kill.

I use the term "teach" very loosely because Frankie don't seem to be all that talented in the Merc department. For someone who professes to be so skilled a snitch, er, I mean "operative," he seems to be pretty easy to catch doing stupid stuff.

"The evidence, viewed in the light most favorable to the government, established the following facts.

In 1985, Franklin Joseph Camper was the owner and operator of the "Mercenary Association," a mercenary training school located near Birmingham, Alabama.

William Dean Hedgcorth, James LaRosa Cuneo, and Paul Johnson were students and teaching assistants at the Mercenary Association.

Elizabeth Hamilton and Charlotte Wycoff owned and operated the California Learning Centers, a chain of private schools located in San Bernardino and Orange Counties in California.

In late July 1985, Hamilton and Wycoff contacted Camper in connection with a series of employment problems at the Learning Centers. Hamilton and Wycoff requested help in dealing with three teachers, two of whom had brought state unfair labor practice charges against the Learning Centers after they were fired.

Camper recruited Hedgcorth, Cuneo, Johnson, and his girlfriend, Lee Ann Faulk, to do some "unconventional security work." His plan was to locate the disgruntled teachers and "______ them up."

After a series of practice runs, the mercenaries went to work on the early morning of August 13, 1985. At approximately 3:00 a.m., the defendants drove to the home of one of the disgruntled teachers. The defendants placed two of the firebombs under the teacher's car, poked holes in the plastic container, and lit the napalm-like mixture with a rolled-up newspaper.

The defendants then fled. The firebombs produced the desired napalm effect and the car was nearly totally destroyed. The defendants followed the same essential procedure at the home of the second disgruntled teacher. Again, the teacher's car was almost totally destroyed. The heat from the firebombs was so intense that it melted the paint on the teacher's house.

The defendants abandoned plans to firebomb the house of the third disgruntled teacher when they noticed a police car nearby.

There were no witnesses to either firebombing. Cuneo and Johnson testified for the government as part of a plea agreement. They stated that Camper orchestrated the arson spree, and that Camper and Hedgcorth were both involved in setting off the firebombs. Camper and Hedgcorth denied any involvement in the preparation or use of the firebombs. They argued that they had carried out a legitimate investigation, and that the firebombings were a "frolic and detour" committed by Johnson and Cuneo alone."

ftp.resource.org...

AND:

When Camper was being served a warrant by the Dolomite, Alabama sheriff, Camper heard of the approaching lawman and fled into the woods. The sheriff organized a posse of locals and went after him. Frank Camper, who was supposedly a world-class expert in escape and evasion was easily captured - by a posse of civilian turkey hunters.

Whether Camper's legend is genuine or not is irrelevant. He has trained terrorists and the Merc School was a terrorist training locale. That should make everyone who took his training a terror suspect.
thegallopingbeaver.blogspot.com...

Great review, The Gut! Killer Kamper, hm. Sounds like a scary, do0D, The Gut. Be careful!!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

I better be careful...with a resume like that I might get snitched on to the mods!!

edit on 10-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
GUT - Just finished reading your "EMG UFOs and the weaponiz.....etc" thread.

A glorious experience and the best presented thread I have yet seen.

As for this thread, yes, mate, I have indeed grown out of the 'Roswell Stage' and veered ever-wobblingly to the IDH.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thank you very much and I'm gratified you read it, CB. And...welcome to the club.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And what a club it is .

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thank you very much and I'm gratified you read it, CB. And...welcome to the club.

Club?

A club on a forum?

The Guttie, I thought you and I were close? You were coming to meet me - in person, remember? - just a little while back and, now, you created a club without me?

Oh well, sometimes people lie. Live To Spend It, The GuTTer!!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Live To Spend It chickened out was my impression. I'm sure there was a reason for that. Still ready to meet and do a documentary piece. Have Cameras, Will Travel.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Live To Spend It chickened out was my impression. I'm sure there was a reason for that. Still ready to meet and do a documentary piece. Have Cameras, Will Travel.

Sorry, The Gutster, you didn't show last time, you won't show this time. You know where 'Frank Camper' lives, all you have to do is show up, with a camera, take a pic of the front of the house and if 'Frank' doesn't take offense - and why should he since you and he are such great buddies - you'll have something more than your blah-blah-blah to stand on.

Soon?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
...you'll have something more than your blah-blah-blah to stand on.

Lol, D.

edit on 11-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

Sorry, The Gutster, you didn't show last time, you won't show this time. You know where 'Frank Camper' lives, all you have to do is show up, with a camera, take a pic of the front of the house and if 'Frank' doesn't take offense - and why should he since you and he are such great buddies - you'll have something more than your blah-blah-blah to stand on.

Soon?

No response.

Where did The Gut go?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Were did Aro go, there is something so twisted in all of this??

He was here 5 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I hate the term 'interdimensional' because it doesn't really meant anything and instantly raised eyebrows. That being said I think Vallee, Keel, and Mac Ronnie's were on track and I tend to think of UFOs as some weird distraction/projection. I liked Mac Ronnie's analogy about the cat and the laser pointer.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Interdimensional and timelines seem to be the same things. I have always thought that we will discover time travel in our future, so that automatically means we are being visited by ourselves presently, for whatever reason.

It is a toroidal conundrum, no beginning, no end. We exist because we exist and there are infinite versions of our existence.

Once time travel exists, than I would imagine that anything can exist.

If a potential paradox occurs, then it becomes a new timeline that is close, but not the same.

Also, it is great to bang an old thread, in the future!
edit on 18-9-2018 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The one time I met with JV, he pressed me for some time, to explain how
the "Phenomenon" could be both 'high strangeness - more like a mental thing'
but also produce strong physical effects at the same time.

I've been researching this one question, more than most other questions,
for some time now. I certainly have most of my own answers.. but couldn't
prove anything.

I myself never once considered the ETH as having any merit.. None of the
people I know have ever given it the slightest possibility, so I've never
'switched from it'.

Yet--- I concur with many others.. the EDH is very vague and unsatisfying.

Right before Dr. Vallee left UFOlogy, he had pretty much begun giving
another model more focus than even the EDH ... the Information
Science theory lets call it.

I don't believe he ever gave it a name before leaving UFOlogy.. and I certainly
won't try to do it for him.. he deserves his time away from UFOlogy.. he's
a national treasure.. he should be allowed rest and relaxation or new
pursuits as he deems appropriate.

Kev

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I am about to read his (J.V's) book "The Edge of Reality"
It is based upon the following premises, which should be very interesting.

1. SOMETHING is going on, but it's really hard to be sure what exactly the nature of it is.
2. ALIENS (Extraterrestrials) are probably NOT the answer.

Anyone else who have read it, please chime in.

edit on 19-9-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join