It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
On three different levels these beings seem both physical and spiritual/interdimensional (I prefer the term 'spiritual')

1. In terms of ufos some seem to be properly physical objects - landing traces etc.
But these craft also seem to be quasi physical or energetic. Perhaps they are both.

2. In terms of the abduction scenario some abductions seem to be physical and some seem to be out of body experiences; psychic abduction. They are both?

3. The beings themselves seem to be spirits and also, at other times, physical, biological creatures.

Given that the evidence suggests that they are both physical and spiritual that might mean what it seems to mean. They ARE both physical and spiritual. It is interesting that this division, between physical and spiritual, in the evidence, occurs across all three areas listed above. There is a remarkable correspondence across these areas in terms of what these beings are. This is telling us something.

Seemingly they can traverse the barrier between the spiritual and the physical and become, at least for a time, properly physical beings.

But as physical beings they don't look human. They look alien. Perhaps that is because they are.
edit on 25-2-2016 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2016 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: tanka418

I'm inter-d

you posted the entities have a physical thing going but, don't they fit a spiritual agenda big-time.....like our spirits are of value to them....like they are desperate

A few years ago during a conversation with an Anunnaki woman I cane to realize that what I was suspecting might actually be true; that some, perhaps many, do not have a "spiritual component". I immediately had serious trouble with this since this "spiritual component" is required for a complete physical manifestation of a being. Thus all beings both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial necessarily have a "spiritual component", but apparently some don't recognize this part of themselves.

Being intelligent, and studying this new sentient species they found, they are curious about this "spiritual component" that these Humans have, and appears to provide some advantage.

So...yeah, knowledge of that is of some value to them, though I doubt any are "desperate".

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sablicious
Well, given our understanding of time and space, it's more plausible an advanced race would travel via some 'dimensional portal', than an impossibly long, linear path through space.
So, I guess, I too have to raise my hand in favour of "Interdimensional".

Hynek suggested they get here via the 'Astral Plane'

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacifier2012
Funny people rush to debunk the existence of God and here we are with a thread pushing toward what we said existed all along.

As soon as somebody can define "God" adequately enough that doesn't have inherent paradoxes, then maybe more people would go along with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I went to the Dark Side in 2008.

ID's make the most sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join