It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Narrows VP Choices, Condi Emerges as Frontrunner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't like Condi one bit, yes she has a prestigious past with Stanford and yes she is a smart woman but she lied America's way into Iraq, and is now partly responsible next to Donald Rumsfeld and Cofer Black for where this country stands in regards to overseas conflicts today. Hell Mittens, if she becomes your VP even more people are going to hate you.
edit on 13-7-2012 by heyitsphil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsphil

Hang in there. We won't find out until the last week of August.

The dems will have their convention the first week of September.

They will have the September Jobs Growth Report to contend with.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

It will be an interesting ride for sure!

Im looking forward to seeing if the VP that Romney does choose makes him more appealing to the Republican base, like previously said in this thread a VP never can win an election for the candidate but I think the GOP is anxious to see who Mittens' running partner will be, & I'm anxious to see their reaction.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Your right Romney,Obama,and Biden's IQs combined dont even come close too Condis. I personally wish she would have run for president.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Remember desperate is a two way street,it comes from both sides.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
She had tears of joy and gushed because a black man was voted in.

Yes, Because of the historical significance of the election. She's a black person. It meant a lot to her PERSONALLY for the country to have elected a black president. Just as it would mean a lot to me (and you) personally, if the country elected a woman.

That's not the behavior of someone who voted for McCain. Obviously she voted for Obama.

I won't make that assumption.

And since she gushed over his skin color and not his policies .. it's very fair to say that she voted for him at least in part because of his skin color.

I disagree. It's not fair at all to assume she voted for him. All things being equal (if McCain was black) and she gushed over Obama, then I'd say it's safe to assume, but the fact that she gushed over him about race, means her joy was about race, not politics.

She wasn't gushing about his pro-choice stand .. but about skin color.

EXACTLY! She doesn't agree with his politics, but was overcome with joy that a black person was elected.

The fact that she voted for Obama ...

:shk: You can call it a fact, but it's just an assumption.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Rice? Oh geez, the last thing we need to do is start putting the neocons back in charge. They were the only group of Republicans that could outspend Democrats. They spent money like sailors on shore leave.

What? The neocons ARE still in charge. Has anything changed since "W"?

Politics is just a ploy to make the taxpayers think they actually have a say in who runs the country.

I still get a lot of enjoyment from politics however; for the entertainment value and the opportunity to rattle the cages of conservatives.

I really enjoyed Palin in the last campaign. She was a very attractive woman; Condi....not so much.

edit on 13-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

"We NEVER imagined a plane could fly into buildings!"......nuff said

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Another thing I like about her is she got where she got in life because she was smart enough to do it, and she worked hard for it and earned it. Unlike our current president who got where he got because of affirmative action.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think I would have to agree that all this "Rice as VP" talk has been generated to draw the attention away from the Bain story...

See this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rice would never accept the job and Romney is sinking because of all the Bain talk.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Does it really matter at this point?

I feel sorry for you. You can't see past the left-right, black-white, good-bad illusion.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by Sek82

Your right Romney,Obama,and Biden's IQs combined dont even come close too Condis. I personally wish she would have run for president.

I agree with you 100%.
I think that Dr. Rice is a brilliant woman.
She would make an excellent President.
She has brains and balls!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's pretty hilarious Robamney, as evidenced by this thread, could be outshined by Condi Rice.

Thanks neocons!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lol condeleeza rice... back to ex-exxon board members ... lol, I bet she'll pull a dick cheney... bad choices is all the government seems to enjoy making for some odd reason. 2012 elections, no matter the outcome the populace loses.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives
It's pretty hilarious Robamney, as evidenced by this thread, could be outshined by Condi Rice.

Thanks neocons!!

I like that word actually. I'm going to have a T shirt made with it in big bold letters right under a picture of Obama and when I'm feeling saucy I'll wear it out about town.

edit on 13-7-2012 by 11235813213455 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by 11235813213455

Affirmative action?

You're telling me that Obama became head of the Harvard Law Review because he's of mixed race?

We have all vicariously read WND through your post & we are all now dumber as a result.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

Once Obama wins I'm going to wear my Ron Paul shirt EVERYWHERE so all those oldfat neocons can put their money where their mouth is, really I just want to bash some oldfat neocons.
edit on 13-7-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Affirmative action?

You're telling me that Obama became head of the Harvard Law Review because he's of mixed race?

We have all vicariously read WND through your post & we are all now dumber as a result.

As if it were possible....

And yes, to answer your question thats exactly what I'm saying. To reference Bill Clinton this man is a fairytale.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Link?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Link?

Link to prove it didnt happen.

I guess you'd have to start with his transcripts huh?

I'm sure Ms Rice's have already been vetted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join