It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Narrows VP Choices, Condi Emerges as Frontrunner

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by habitforming

Snotty
Seriously .. get over youself.
As I said ... I remember reading it four years ago. Google didn't bring Rice up.
I CLEARLY said that in my post. Go get a life or something.

I am not the one making things up. I wonder if you think your post proved your point or if you know it was a useless distraction. The claim you made is that they both supported Obama only because he was black.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I called this mooonths ago. I figured Rice would pop up because, just like McCain, Romney needs that spark. He will try to energize the Reps and grab some of the women's and black vote. I just had questions about it because she lied to Americans several times about Iraq and 9/11. Blatent lies too. She should probably be in jail rather thab being considered as a VP candidate. Most Reps are probably ignorant enough to ignore it and support her.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I can only imagine that you like her due to natural politican charm in meeting her. They say a lot of politicians are super charismatic and people that hate their politics are still charmed when they meet them. Other than that I don't know how u can really like someone that completely lied to the public. You can even see her opposing statements in documentaries and youtube clips. No warning before 9/11 oh wait she did read the document "bin laden determined to strike inside the US" just before the attacks and ignored it. Then of course she played a big part in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Romney is that way. Romney is very direct, sincere, pleasant in person. He keeps his wife with him a lot, and she is also very nice, direct, endearing.

Still don't like his politics though.

I've never met Rice, but she seems strong, confident, and decisive, and I like those qualities in a leader.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I've never met Rice, but she seems strong, confident, and decisive, and I like those qualities in a leader.

Agreed, but with those qualities, her deception and lies draw in the weak and unthinking; leading them to their death in BS neocon wars.

I'm told Hitler had those same qualities.....some leader huh?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned Condoleezza Rice is a war criminal who knowingly lied us into the Iraq war. As the National Security Advisor she knew better than anyone the real threat of Iraq and lied to us all anyway. I'm still waiting on the WMDs the Bush administration based the war upon.

She should have been prosecuted for war crimes, but in my screwed up country she's instead considered as a potential Vice Presidential candidate.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
To love Ron Paul and Condie would be a contradiction in itself. I don`t love Ron Paul because of his race, looks or speaking manners. I love him for what he stands for. I stand for the same values, and Ron Paul makes those values resonate in people who value the same. Being eloquent or smart doesn`t translate in being useful. But a person being a president or VP must be useful to the country they were sworn into. Paul not only talks, he walks. And that is the difference. Condie- the same cloth as the current government cleptocrats.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

She isn't a leader though. She executes orders.

In my opinion she deserves to be tried by the American people for her poor job serving them.

Read Here

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

Exactly. You can't support Paul and consider Condie anything, but a terrible politician, and leader.

She shouldn't be considered at all, but long ago I figured she would be. Let her and Romney run the show, we will see even the most ignorant people, the people voting them in in confidence, talking about revolution.
edit on 15-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming
I am not the one making things up.

Actually .. you are. Lots of deflection. The sand trap of a new poster. (which you are)

I wonder if you think your post proved your point .. .

It DID prove the point. Perfectly. You are in denial. Hows' that crow taste?

As I have proven to any reasonably minded person .... Dr. Rice voted for Obama.
The press is sure of it. It's out there. She hasn't denied it. It's a reasonable conclusion.
Mitt Romney can not chose her as VP because the press, and Obama, will drag
this up and show people that the republican VP wanted him as POTUS.

It simply wouldn't work.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wait a minute now... I just saw you post this in another thread...

Without that photographic evidence .... this is just a claim and not 'proof'.

I'm sorry, FF. We don't know who Condi voted for. Without that photographic evidence (or her personal confirmation), this is just a claim and not 'proof'.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Romney is that way. Romney is very direct, sincere, pleasant in person. He keeps his wife with him a lot, and she is also very nice, direct, endearing.

Still don't like his politics though.

Condi would make a great VP.

It really doesn't matter who Mitt Romney picks as his VP.

Obama made a major gaffe in Roanoke, Virginia.

It's in the back of everyones mind now.

Obama will carry those 9 words around with him for the rest of his life.

-- If you've got a business, you didn't build that ! --

-------------
Mitt Romney could pick Gov. Sarah Palin as VP and still win.

Terrible Jobs Growth Reports + Roanoke Rant = President Mitt Romney

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Actually .. you are. Lots of deflection. The sand trap of a new poster. (which you are)

What did I make up?

It DID prove the point. Perfectly. You are in denial. Hows' that crow taste?

You said that they both admitted voting for Obama just because he is black.
YOU DID NOT PROVE THAT AT ALL SO EAT YOUR OWN #ING CROW!

The press is sure of it. It's out there. She hasn't denied it. It's a reasonable conclusion.
Mitt Romney can not chose her as VP because the press, and Obama, will drag
this up and show people that the republican VP wanted him as POTUS.

It simply wouldn't work.

Speaking of deflection.
I do not care about any of that. I already addressed all that.
I am waiting for you to back up yet another one of your fantasies.
Where are these admissions of voting for him just because he is black?
That is all I want.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Without that photographic evidence (or her personal confirmation), this is just a claim and not 'proof'.

We can't have photographic evidence of a vote. It's not possible.
We have reasonable evidence. Beyond a reasonable doubt evidence.

Pretend for a minute that she's the VP pick and you are on Obama's team (gee .. not a stretch there ..
) and you have the information from these sources all pointing to her having voted for your guy Obama. OF COURSE you are going to use it against them .. if she voted for him or not .. what people see is that she did and it will be used against her.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

You've been here 6 weeks and have a negative point count of -7100. So you have no credibility. To answer your question - what you make up are lies about people .. all over the boards. It's been noted by many people. BTW .. cussing isn't allowed.

I have proven my point to any reasonably minded person.
Dr. Rice voted for Obama. She crossed over and voted for him.
And obama's team will use this .. if she voted for him or if that's just the common sense perception.
Either way .. she wouldn't be good for Romney's VP pick. It'll be used against them.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I still have to disagree. People that are voting for Obama are voting for the black guy, or they are voting for the Democratic Party, or they are voting for some ideal that seems in contrast to the Republicans. They are not voting specifically for Obama, so nothing he says will mess it up.

People that are voting for the Republican candidate are just voting anti-Obama.

I don't think there is enough anti-Obama sentiment to overcome the idealistic nature of Democrats or the black pride in Obama. Obama will win in a landslide.

For me, the biggest shame is that nobody is voting for the guy they actually have confidence can run the country as a strong leader. The names on the card seem to be irrelavent these days. There is no strong leader we can get behind, so instead we vote for the lesser of two evils, or we vote for some political statement, or we vote for some pie in the sky ideal. Nobody is voting for the specific person they think will make the best president. That is SAD!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

YEP. Those voting for Obama seem excited to be doing so. I've seen tons of bumper stickers for Obama/Biden. (of course, we live in Bidens hometown, so that could have something to do with it). But I haven't seen a single Romney bumper sticker. Not a one. I think republicans are holding their noses and are saying they'll vote for Romney just to get Obama out. They aren't excited about Romney at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

We can't have photographic evidence of a vote. It's not possible.

Right. And that means it's not possible for us to know or call anything proof. (Unless Condi tells us.)

We have reasonable evidence.

Reasonable is questionable, I would argue that we don't even have evidence, much less proof. Not even close. The only facts we have are that a black woman got very emotional at the election of the first black president. That's evidence that she's black and has feelings about blacks advancing in America. Not really indicative of her vote at all.

Pretend for a minute that she's the VP pick and you are on Obama's team (gee .. not a stretch there ..
) and you have the information from these sources all pointing to her having voted for your guy Obama. OF COURSE you are going to use it against them .. if she voted for him or not .. what people see is that she did and it will be used against her.

Totally agree. It would be used as 'evidence' against Romney/Rice. But it still wouldn't be true, much like the hundreds of other 'stories' around this election and this president that are used as 'evidence' (and even touted as "proof"), but haven't been proven true at all.

That Condi voted for Obama OR that she did it because of his race is just your suspicion. You have nothing more than that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

YEP. Those voting for Obama seem excited to be doing so. I've seen tons of bumper stickers for Obama/Biden. (of course, we live in Bidens hometown, so that could have something to do with it). But I haven't seen a single Romney bumper sticker. Not a one. I think republicans are holding their noses and are saying they'll vote for Romney just to get Obama out. They aren't excited about Romney at all.

If you take a look back in history, Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan were very close up until the

GOP convention. Maybe, Romneys VP pick will fire up the base and bring in the

independents.

--------
The timing couldn't be worse for the DNC Convention.

The first week of September?

We will all see a rotten Jobs Growth Report the first week of August 2012 and

a worse report for September 2012.

---------
To make matters worse, Obama has those 9 words wrapped around his neck.

-- If you've got a business, you didn't build it. --

Elisabeth Warren and Obama are 2 peas in a pod.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I have proven my point to any reasonably minded person.

:-)

nice try

you've proven nothing - it's just an opinion

but that's OK - we all have them
edit on 7/21/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join