It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
There is one other possibility.

And that is US govt is pushing hard to make middle east as unstable as can be. here , invade countries one by one.

We did not invade Libya as that opertion was led by Britain and France. Secondly Libya is not in the Middle East its in North Africa.
Afghanistan - Justified under Chapter 7 of the UN charter. Afghanistan is not in the middle east, its in the near east / asia.
Iraq - wikileaks confirmed they have a wmd program still active after the 1st gulf war leading up to the 2003 war. Iraq is in the middle east and we have withdrawn.

And the people of middle east should stand down because West is threatening for Armagedon.

No what the west is trying to do is stop armageddon by trying to stop the wingnuts in Tehran from getting a nuclear weapon.

And remember that there is no such thing as Armagedon in Persian Islamic keywords.

I didnt realize Islam was Persian... Wouldnt that be akin to stating their is no such word as French Fry in France?

There is just end of time.

Armagedon is what they visualize the end of time to be.

And there is no such thing in Islam as Armagedon.
edit on 10-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Armaggedon, end of the world, full scale nuclear war...

Are we really going to play the whats the definition of is is game?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The point of this thread is to get to the very core of the Iranian nuclear issue. People keep dodging the questions, deflecting, pointing fingers, bloviating about Israel and US, etc….these are the things I hoped to avoid which is why I framed it in such a way.

OP Question Rephrased:

People – Do YOU want a man who makes ‘end of the world’ and ‘12th Imam’ comments to have control of life-ending nuclear weapons? Is that whats best for the ME and the world or should the world put enough pressure on Iran (not war but political and economic pressure) to prevent them from having the ability to END LIFE on a mass scale.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
“This regime is the base of domineering powers and as long as the hegemonic system and the Zionist regime are in existence, nations would not see a peaceful day,” said President Ahmadinejad in Tuesday’s opening session of the 1st International Conference on Women and Islamic Awakening in the Iranian capital Tehran.

he is right.

the problem is that most of western people consider Israel simply a country like other country or as a gift from others pocket to the poor jews which they have killed in wwn !

this is Israel:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
FROM Nile-to-Euphrates but I would say even more.
I do not want to show a solid view when I say Israel I mean the zhionism leaders but some individuals may think differently even in Israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

The problem is.iran is.no push over like.iraq if we go to expect.isreal.might be.a.casualty expect.it.to get.real.mast and.prepare.for.ww3 chemical.and bioweaopons will.def be used.and it might.even go nuclear and.russia. and chna migjt be pulled into it. This the.end times.war the bible talks about.and the.bible has never been wrong it 100%.accurate in all its.predictions and profecies.

You’re correct on all points IMO.

I didn’t advocate war but I certainly believe if people will be HONEST they can’t possibly think a nuke under control of Khamenei is a smart move. We must continue to put international pressure on Iran and deter them from acquiring a nuke.

I think it is exactly the same as the dirty finger of any governments leaders on the button.

I think if you substitute the word Jesus in the thread you have what our secret leaders are really saying and thinking.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Armageddon comes from the word “Har-Megiddo”, a phrase consisting of two words. The first is the Hebrew word “har” which means a mountain or a hill. The second is Megiddo, the name of an ancient fortified Canaanite city. The word itself is a Canaanite word meaning an army’s camp or the place where an army takes up residence. Indeed, it has been the scene of many battles throughout history; from the advance of Thutmose III as far back as 1468 BC to that of General Edmund Allenby in World War I.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
People.
It's pretty much an open secret that Iran has already in the past, on multiple occasions, acquired tactical nukes via the black market from former soviet republics.

And its no secret that if they wanted more, they could acquire more.

So...what's the argument again?

Washington Times

The pressure the United States and the West is bringing to bear on Iran to keep it from acquiring nuclear weapons is all for naught. Not only does the Islamic Republic already have nuclear weapons from the old Soviet Union, but it has enough enriched uranium for more. What's worse, it has a delivery system.

edit on 10-7-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

Wow, more propaganda from Reza Kahlili, the guy who this thread is linked to. He claims to have been a CIA operative in the IRGC, and works for Homeland Security in the U.S. He claims the Ayatollah wants to kill all Jews(probably forgetting about the thousands of Jews living in Iran). He's a serial propagandist, spy novelist, and all around nut. Obviously the Israeli and U.S. intelligence departments don't take him seriously, since both have indicated that Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

not we not our government not Mahdi wants to end world with such weapons.

moreover would you explain about that red flag in your signature?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by michaelbrux

The fact that Iran has been preparing for the 'End Times' and repeating such things non-stop for the last 7 years, aside, its clear that whatever he's expecting won't come because of anything he or his government does; or anyones government or military for that matter.

and to be certain, attacking Iran isn't going to stop or hasten anything either. mankinds biggest disappointment is finding out that they have no say in the matter.

you'd think the Ayatollah would get much respect in a conspiracy forum...considering he's obsessed as anyone with one of the forums most popular topics.

So basically you’re saying “the end of times is upon us and there’s nothing anybody can do anyway so we should do nothing”?

The problem is, if you’re wrong and the world doesn’t end, and Iran gets nuclear weapons, we’re screwed.

Would you be comfortable with that dude’s finger on the trigger if you were down range? I wouldn’t!

No one said the world is going to end
edit on 10-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
more mind playing.. oh yeah well if he said it would happen. it wouldnt be by them it would be by "allah" 0-0

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Iran's holy leaders have been spouting rhetoric for years.. even before I was born.. and probably for thousands of years prior to that.. but then do most countries..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
reply to post by seabag

It's the flag for the USMC. It goes with the ignorant quote he has above it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

Lets see, Iraq, Afgan, Yemen , Somalia, maybe soon Syria.

Now you want Iran?

The only common denominator in those countries is .... TA DA... the US.

Maybe we need to decide if the US is a War Mongering country, or just hates Brown People.

So Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Somalia were victims of Christian crusades?

Unbelievable!

So you really don’t know the difference between a democratic republic and a theocracy? Iran maintains religious courts and enforces Sharia! Do you consider the SCOTUS to be a religious body? How about congress? How then do you explain Roe v Wade if the court is Christian?

They are clearly not the ones running this country nor creating the wars that are wanted.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronVelvet
reply to post by seabag

As is with most people like you, you fail to look at the other side. Israel is also doing the same thing. Israel is also prepping for the "end of times". At this point, the propaganda has been extensively embellished and spread like wildfire, so that neither side know's the full truth. Do more research next time.

Yes and yet on this hand our government stands up and says "we fully support Israel!

They do thinks like take hard earned tax payer money and pay a million dollars per for Israelite homes to be demolished to stop the fighting and their spreading into Palestine territory, with our money taken they just go back and rebuild those homes again.

We have someone bleeding us and our open veins feeding the vampires around the world!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I understood the point and my response is accurate. We have Tehran pursuing nukes while constantly leveling the blame for everything in the world on Israel and by extension the west and again by extention, any non muslim nation.

No Iran does not need a nuclear weapon. People argue that one or 2 is no threat yet the issue they ignore is this -

What happens when you leave a pair of scissors out and within reach of those in an insane asylum?

One person, finding those scissors, can do a LOT of damage. Iran doesnt want a deterrence, they want a couple to sell to the highest bidder and nothnig more.

Iran is hell bent on starting WWIII to usher in their Mahdi and nothing more.

I would think the ME would become stable if the bulk of the countries actually acknowledge the fact its the 21st century instead of forcing their people to live as if it were still the 9th century.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by maes9
reply to post by seabag

It's the flag for the USMC. It goes with the ignorant quote he has above it.

For a person who accuses the US it makes one wonder just how much he knows if he doesnt bother to research the United States.

People need to research and seek out answers, regardless if you like the truth you find or not.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
more propaganda... shame on you...it won't work though lol Iran is under gods protection... and so is Israel...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

“12th Imam”??

“Proud on the world stage”???

“This is our destiny”?????

Probably code for stage 3 Jihad which involves a whole lot of worldwide murder. Their bloodthirsty moongod needs alot of human sacrifices in order to manifest in this world as their Mahdi (who is the Antichrist).

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Did you really end on that line?!?

I actually did. Especially when you dismissed the evidence, so thoroughly, so immediate.............

And no, You didn't watch the film. Conveniently backing away from what the Government of Iran does, to its people.

Its like the Argument of Human rights in Iran.........

Your answer ?

How about Americas Human rights ?

What good is the back and forth with you ?

I would love for you to break down that video, but alas, you cant, or wont, because it breaks your argument of Iran down to the very thing everyone knows about that regime. It will do ANYTHING to keep control of its people, including killing them .

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by seabag

I understood the point and my response is accurate. We have Tehran pursuing nukes while constantly leveling the blame for everything in the world on Israel and by extension the west and again by extention, any non muslim nation.

No Iran does not need a nuclear weapon. People argue that one or 2 is no threat yet the issue they ignore is this -

What happens when you leave a pair of scissors out and within reach of those in an insane asylum?

One person, finding those scissors, can do a LOT of damage. Iran doesnt want a deterrence, they want a couple to sell to the highest bidder and nothnig more.

Iran is hell bent on starting WWIII to usher in their Mahdi and nothing more.

I would think the ME would become stable if the bulk of the countries actually acknowledge the fact its the 21st century instead of forcing their people to live as if it were still the 9th century.

Though I responded to your post my comments were not directed toward you.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I suspect that Iran and Israel are working together at some level.

Considering that the Iranians built the Second Temple in Jerusalem and may have played a role in the building of the First...

Nail and head... They ARE working together to bring about their respective Messiahs..

Netenyahu has said in the past that he was told that he would be the one to "Set up the Throne of David".. This is the seat of Messiah.... The Iranian Prez was given the same type of "prophetic word" on his life too...

Bibi though must REALLY believe it! He was told this on his way up however politically he fell from grace, then by a "miracle" he got back in power... Both of these characters represent the age old tale of two cities... Jerusalem (Ironically "the city of peace).. And Babylon (The pagan lie).....

The troubles of this world started in there and will end there..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join