It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Maybe this Avatar is more his speed?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
Anybody who glorifies war is just a sad scared mindwashed lil boy
second line

You know on second thought. This really demonstrates the level of your intellect. [Or lack there of] The thread is about Iran's leadership believing in the Doomsday Santa and that they also want Nukes which could end up costing the world Millions of lives in casualties yet, you'll come at me for my avatar.

Dude, Seriously, get a life.

edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The video is about Iran, and what happens in Iran. IRANIANS are in it, or should we take your version of an Iran, as gospel ?

I don't believe I said that did I? Feel free to put it in my Iran thread. I watched part of that video and that poor woman didn't deserve to die. I won't comment any more about it as I haven't watched the whole thing.
I'm sure I can put up video of crimes in the US that found their way around the world too. Or any country for that matter.

Iran’s Hidden Nuclear Facility JOE BURGESS, KEVIN QUEALY and ARCHIE TSE | Send Feedback Images show the details of a hidden facility in Iran that experts say is the nuclear site recently disclosed by the Obama administration. Information about the plant is from an analysis by IHS Jane’s. |Related Article » Sources: IHS Jane's, GeoEye; DigitalGlobe

Did you chew before you swallowed? Did you ask yourself, "What experts?"...from your September 2009 article. They are enriching uranium there, not building bombs. For what purpose we can only guess.

The United Nations’ nuclear watchdog said Tuesday that it has “serious concerns” that Iran is secretly working toward building a nuclear bomb, citing documents pointing to Iranian scientists’ extensive and possibly ongoing efforts to master the technology needed for atomic weapons.

That article is from November 2011.

Amazing what you can find if you want to ignore your 23rd and current US Secretary of Defense.

Here you go. But dont follow the links. Continue to impress yourself, with your "own" version, and agenda.......

Did you really end on that line?!?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yet, you'll come out full bore in their defense that they can't possibly be building Nukes. Now what tune will you be whistling when the day comes that they admit to having them? Will you say "Golly Jeez, I was wrong " ?

Not to their defense. Just trying to inject a little common sense. Innocent until proven guilty? Iraq caught me too, it won't happen again. And yes, I do thank God that I'm not a US Citizen.

If they admit to having them, I will hope to God that they never use them, and I will admit that I shouldn't have tried to get people to see that they might not be building them. Notice that I had to underline 'might' again. You forgot that I have never said that they aren't building them.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

What?

Are you cherry picking your way through the thread here? If you're going to try to call it, call it down the middle or don't bother trying to call it at all.

Originally posted by signwearer

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Or this guy ..

He just cant wait anymore to push the buttons on Israel...

How do you know this? Have you talked to him? Do you even understand his language?

Originally posted by Ben81
Or that guy ..

he just cant wait anymore to push the buttons on Iran

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by maes9
something is forgotten. muslims including Iranians are not just await of 12 imam but the Jesus. and Mahdi will pray with Jesus in Jerusalem. the Jesus the messiah of jews and the crucified Jesus of christians and the not crucified Jesus of muslims. no one can claim that Jesus or Mahdi of Islam is the anti_christ, the Dajjal or anti_christ in Islam is exactly the anti_christ of christians which will claim being God.
a rudimentary knowlege of Islam or even Quran shows that their Jesus is the real Jesus not the false one.
so humanity all are in a group against the wicked minority and the anti_christ.

Woah woah woah....slow down. People don't want to hear that Iranians believe in Jesus too! That's a Christians God!! The Imam is evil...isn't he? Does that mean that Jesus is evil too?!? haha

I can have a Christian caught up in duality that hate everything that is not his religious view on everything that belives in Jesus read the bible and me read the same lines in the bible from a nonduality perspective and we will never agree to what the message is. For instance the sheep and the goat.

From my point of view all that are nice no matter belifs are sheep and the goats are the ones who cant behave. From a Christian who belives in duality the Christians is the sheep and the other religons and atheist are the goats.

Beliving in Jesus do not speak for what you are either god or bad
. Religon is for me not an insurance but a roadmap. But I look around on the different maps (religons) and find different source saying the same thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Not to their defense. Just trying to inject a little common sense. Innocent until proven guilty?

I'm not advocating an attack on them either. Just not giving them a Free pass like the majority do here. Innocence until proven guilty? I'll respond with an old Cold-war method employed by the US and USSR. Trust but verify. They aren't being very trustworthy nor allowing too much verifying, now are they?

If they admit to having them, I will hope to God that they never use them

So you're agreeing with me about their preparations for the "End times" would hopefully be mass suicide and not nuking their neighbors to kick off the big one eh?

and I will admit that I shouldn't have tried to get people to see that they might not be building them. Notice that I had to underline 'might' again.

Well that might be too late. Let's HOPE not.

You forgot that I have never said that they aren't building them.

You forget that I'm just calling them out on their BS and not advocating an attack or war with the too.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I understand what you're doing, just like I hope you understand what I'm doing.
I'm playing devil's advocate, and so are you. It's a fun game sometime...especially when people cut and run from the thread!
Honestly, I hope all politicians can find their common sense that they lost when they were elected...but I doubt that's going to happen. All the civilians in the world have to put up with their decisions, whether it means life, or death.
But that's life right?

You will never make me agree with you, only because I disagree with you.

Not cutting and running, it's 3 am and I have to work in 3 hrs.

EDIT: I never once wished that they had/have a free pass. They should be as accountable as the next country. I have said many times that they are playing a very dangerous game by not allowing the IAEA full access and it could bite them in the ass later on.
edit on 10-7-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
something is forgotten. muslims including Iranians are not just await of 12 imam but the Jesus. and Mahdi will pray with Jesus in Jerusalem. the Jesus the messiah of jews and the crucified Jesus of christians and the not crucified Jesus of muslims. no one can claim that Jesus or Mahdi of Islam is the anti_christ, the Dajjal or anti_christ in Islam is exactly the anti_christ of christians which will claim being God.
a rudimentary knowlege of Islam or even Quran shows that their Jesus is the real Jesus not the false one.
so humanity all are in a group against the wicked minority and the anti_christ.

Aha. but perhaps the rest of humanity does not want to be pulled into an end-time war with the Anti-Christ (which I suppose will be - as usual - a total war where everybody gladly give up their lives in order to chill with God and the virgins in Paradise).

Perhaps the apocalyptic destruction we bring upon this planet, biosphere and ourselves in the form of pollution, deforestation, overexploitation of natural resources, extinction of the eco-system etc is enough, perhaps we don't need to blow it up as well.

But you did well to bring up the twelve imams. I see a few wannabee-Conans brandishing their swords behind their computers, thinking this between the US (St.George) and Iran (the Dragon).

You should know that this message is perhaps more directed towards Mecca than Washington. The Muslim world is more complicated than depicted on Fox News, Sunni Muslims have always regarded Shiite Muslims as heretics, and Shiites are always engaged in trying to gain credibility and unite the Muslim world. The easy way of doing that is to cry war against the even greater enemy, the Jews, the Infidels, which Iranian leaders have done with clockwork regularity since the gang of Mollahs usurped power. There are way more mosques bombed and burned by muslims than by infidels, which every enlightened muslim know but care not to talk about.

So, let's prepare for the 'end-times', when the Mahdi, Allah's warriors and Jesus will all come together and be as one, to create that unity you failed to create in your earthly life.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Make no mistake, Iran's front man is a real believer of the 12th imam. He is not just blowing hot air. He really thinks this is gonna happen and that his Iran is currently poised to bring about the coming of the Mahdi. If that means he blows up everyone around him to do it, thats what he'll do. This is a form of dedication that the US military can only dream of within its troop ranks.

Do not dismiss this man, he is not like the leaders of the previously ousted regimes. He will push the button. And regardless of technology, this man will let his people kamakazi till their blue in the face.

For all involved, it will not be an easy fight due to the dedication factor alone.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Not sure I really understand all this 12th Imam business. From what I've read if the Mahdi does return, he will return with Jesus Christ. He will also unite the Muslim faith. Yet if we look at the middle east, what we see is a sectarian war going on between Sunni and Shia. From Syria to Bahrain to Saudi Arabia to Iraq. Sectarian wars breaking out between different sects of the Muslim faith. It surely would need some super natural event to get these sects to join together as one.

Actions speak louder than words. When I made a thread about the Iranian leaders Fatwa against Nuclear weapons, people in the thread told me not to trust what the Khomeini said. Yet in this thread we are to take the khomeini's word as fact.
edit on 10-7-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Not sure I really understand all this 12th Imam business. From what I've read if the Mahdi does return, he will return with Jesus Christ. He will also unite the Muslim faith. Yet if we look at the middle east, what we see is a sectarian war going on between Sunni and Shia. From Syria to Bahrain to Saudi Arabia to Iraq. Sectarian wars breaking out between different sects of the Muslim faith. It surely would need some super natural event to get these sects to join together as one.

no let me tell you the truth from middle east. there is no war between sunnies and shies. for example look at hamas is sunny and hezbullah is shie they are allies of eachother. what you are seeing is the wahabism terrorism. all the suicide bombings, all the terrors are made by wahabism that is a false Islam and the child of Saudy Arabia the alley of USA. yes the radicals and terrorists are alley of USA those who they call them conservative!
this not only about to join sunnies with shies but to join christians and real jews and muslims together against the minority unbelievers. the empire of anti_christ.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

well, may be there will be some wars but the reality is that governments are nothing without their nations. for example did the people of egypt wage war against the Mubarak or did Iranians fight with their king?
this is the power of nations. it is hard but feasible.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I thought it was clear from "With the guidance of Allah and His invisible help," this guy don't even believe in what he is talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Let me make something perfectly clear

I am white Christian and I support Iran.

I HATE YOU AMERICA, YOU AND YOUR SICK WAY OF LIFE

NO WORDS CAN CHANGE THE FACT THAT AGGRESSOR IS THE ONE WHO ATTACKS NOT DEFENDS

TAKING OVER THE WORLD COUNTRY BY COUNTRY,

KILLING IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM LYING WITH MASSIVE PROPAGANDA,

EVEN WORKING YOUR WAYS ON ATS.

I can't destroy you America, because I am powerless, but I know in my heart you'll get whats coming.

I don't know how I know, but I know there will be hell to pay for your sins. Not just the government
but the taxpayers too, yes YOU.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
I didn’t advocate war but I certainly believe if people will be HONEST they can’t possibly think a nuke under control of Khamenei is a smart move. We must continue to put international pressure on Iran and deter them from acquiring a nuke.

We should disarm all ours first before we start telling others, have always believed that should be the case. We're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites, and to be honest, being from the UK and knowing the UK/USA crap that's gone on for over a decade, we're basically turning into a bunch of Nazi's too. Well our governments/militaries are anyway.

So yeah, their leaders are insane, but so are ours. Governments, corporations and religions are basically screwing us all over, to the point that, well.......have a look around at how stupid they're being, and then have a really good think about it. It really makes it look like either some type of Alien or Demonic invasion is not only going on, but has been for quite a long time. I know people will go to almost any length to deny it, because it's the one last thing they don't ever want to admit, but look around at how bad things actually are.

Big pharma poisoning us, governments fleecing us, the media lying to us, they're destroying the environment, poisoning our foods and drinks with multitudes of chemicals, religions warring with eachother, alternate forms of energy kept from us, and the list just goes on and on and on. And these people are supposed to be doing all this out of simple Human greed? It really does make you wonder.

Another element is this : most of them are crapping themselves, because it's 2012 and they know for a fact now that we're all slowly but surely waking up to the lot of it.
edit on 10-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
I thought it was clear from "With the guidance of Allah and His invisible help," this guy don't even believe in what he is talking about.

You mean just like our governments invisible help from Jesus?
edit on 10-7-2012 by robhines because: deleted a bit

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
suppose that Iran makes a nuke. then what can he do by that. It is better to say what can superpowers do with their nuclear bombs, let alone Iran.
as a good proof can Israel pour it's nuclear bombs on oppressed Gazans and south Lebanon or to bomb all the middle east to shape the stupid idea of great Israel! then they themselves will be the victims!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I blame the Anunnaki or whatever they're called.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Good user-title too Seabag, also the name of one of my fave Nirvana tunes :

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join