It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

These individuals seem to have a lot to get off their chest so why don't THEY prep and let EVERYONE else continue on who wishes not to be part of their game. I am sure there are many people within Iran who do not want to see their families deal with the ignorance just as I am sure there are many in the West who don't want to see their families harmed by the ignorance.

extra- its like there will be heat weapons vs. germ weapons. If you cannot attack your enemy with equivalent firepower the next best thing is to place germs around your potential enemy that may just sleep until told to attack. With this in mind WHICH 1 HOPES ALL THOSE PREPARING THIS WORLD STAGE OF POSSIBLE WAR CONSIDERED. Why not find a better way to fix the issue like USE THOSE BLACK CRAFTS TO ABDUCT THE ISSUE MAKERS ECT. instead of putting everyone else thru the ignorance. I PRAY there will be no bombs dropped on IRAN & the East and PRAY there will not be any germs released on the Americanaz & the West. If this FAILS and goes down NON CAN BE MAD AT WHAT MAY BE RELEASED FOR IT COULD OF BEEN PREVENTED. I cannot understand how the CHILDREN ARE NOT CONSIDERED FIRST OF THIS WORLD but it is what it is. I guess the Kids in the west and east deserve their future destroyed/damaged by individuals WHO GOT TO Live AND EVEN BECOME ADULTS its not fair. Excuse the NEW age / Hippie talk, SMH
Such an intelligent species that can behave so IGNORANT

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The problem is, if you’re wrong and the world doesn’t end, and Iran gets nuclear weapons, we’re screwed.
I don't want to see Iran obtain a nuclear weapon. But i have to ask why you think we would all be ''screwed'' if they did acquire one? Very few in the Israeli military/intelligence community believes that, likewise few in the U.S military/intelligence see them as any kind of real threat. The only people who seem to want war with Iran are the politicians. most military men seem to be very opposed to the prospect of another full blown middle east war, with all the potentially dangerous consequences that could bring.

Disliking what someone says or thinks is not a pretext for war, if it was i doubt any of us would be here right now. Actions speak louder than words as the old saying goes, and as of yet the Iranians have not actually done anything that would justify destroying their country, as some would dearly love us to do

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
op you better hope that the 12th Imman isn't there already.with him and Jesus joining forces you may well find that your beloved warmongering u.s. is on the wrong side of the battlefield.do you really feel safe with Obama having his finger on the button?
edit on 10/7/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Man thats gonna take some serious diggin, Im quoting from memory here...I havent been in that part of the world for a long while, I'll see what I can find I know theres a book somewhere, but it may be in Farsi and I don't have a translator.

But having studied irans el presidente until Im crosseyed, he's legit in his beliefs.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maes9

Kyoto means nothing, its a sham to make more money through taxation by the UN. We can't stop this 70's roller derby if we tried.

And yes all of this is occuring, yet now we're just watching the opening act, the real show is yet to come. I cant wait i got good seats.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

book::www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234954347-online-books-on-imam-al-mahdi-atf
site::www.abna.ir...

edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
People.
It's pretty much an open secret that Iran has already in the past, on multiple occasions, acquired tactical nukes via the black market from former soviet republics.

And its no secret that if they wanted more, they could acquire more.

So...what's the argument again?

Washington Times

The pressure the United States and the West is bringing to bear on Iran to keep it from acquiring nuclear weapons is all for naught. Not only does the Islamic Republic already have nuclear weapons from the old Soviet Union, but it has enough enriched uranium for more. What's worse, it has a delivery system.

edit on 10-7-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
Of course, you think the crimes against that nation by the U.S. and Israel is an illusion,

Mind listing the "crimes" committed against Iran by Israel?

Love to hear them, since im not aware of any.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why does Iran want nuclear weapons anyway. Why do they want to have power like that. They shouldn't want to wind up like Russia or the USA that are pushy powerful countries with major problems that come with that power. Why can't they just choose to be a meek country with an adequate and affordable defense budget. Let the superpowers have all the headaches. Let the superpowers go bust.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but I still strongly believe the WORLD must work together to ensure that sick bastards like Khamenei NEVER get the opportunity to usher in the ‘end of days’. If there is any doubt in your mind that he WANTS TO DO JUST THAT then re-read his comments.

Khamenei is Iranian people's true respected leader

That is 1/100000000 of the magnitude of my anger.

here is 1/10000000 :

Bastards are the ones who make false flags , attack other nations , loot their resources , destroy their infrastructures , rape their people , kill their weak ones , wreck their homes , bring disease.

I think that is just definition of bastard.
edit on 10-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Seabag all your threads are about IRAN being the enemy...

Some people may add 2 and 2 together and realise that you are just a petty shill being paid to sway opinions.

Go get a real job, that doesn't pose in-your-face propaganda.

SEABAG the SHILL

OT

OH and I'm all for IRAN ending the United States World Tyranny.

I'm happy that the Iranian government are standing on their own two feet!!!

# YOU TYRANTS - YOU SHOULD ALL THE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CRIMES YOU HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST HUMANITY.

Hung, drawn and quartered along with the shills that help them spread their dangerous propaganda!!!
edit on 10/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

I think that soldiers who used to kill and obey orders can not think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Are government funded cyber attacks and multiple assassinations/bombings classed as crimes where you come from? These people created the most deadly computer virus ever conceived to attack the iranian infrastructure, computer security industry insiders even had to come up with a new name for it 'cyber super weapon'..... Sounds quite criminal to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I dont know what you are talking about... Iran is friends to everyone as this latest PressTV article states -

All revolts must target Israel as base of global hegemony: Ahmadinejad

“This regime is the base of domineering powers and as long as the hegemonic system and the Zionist regime are in existence, nations would not see a peaceful day,” said President Ahmadinejad in Tuesday’s opening session of the 1st International Conference on Women and Islamic Awakening in the Iranian capital Tehran.

Of course Ahmdaenijad uses the term existence again however im sure we will have some cheerleaders in here claim he doesnt reer to the destruction of Israel of wiping them off the map.

No maybe I got that wrong.. Lets see the next article -
Zionist-created euro behind current eurozone crisis: Analyst

Inept political systems bring about popular movements: Velayati
By inept he means Western.

US fabricates incidents to maintain uncontested Israeli supremacy: Analyst

Nope nothing to suggest Iran is a threat to the world with its insane President and clueless Top Turbins. The sooner the Iranian people gut their own government and put one in place that is not constantly trying to start armageddon the better off the rest of the world will be.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Seabag all your threads are about IRAN being the enemy...

Some people may add 2 and 2 together and realise that you are just a petty shill being paid to sway opinions.

Go get a real job, that doesn't pose in-your-face propaganda.

SEABAG the SHILL

OT

OH and I'm all for IRAN ending the United States World Tyranny.

I'm happy that the Iranian government are standing on their own two feet!!!

# YOU TYRANTS - YOU SHOULD ALL THE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CRIMES YOU HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST HUMANITY.

Hung, drawn and quartered along with the shills that help them spread their dangerous propaganda!!!
edit on 10/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

I do not want to start a fight, BUT, the question is if this isn't bordering on ad hominem, or, you serously need to provide actual proof for Seabag in fact being a shill.

I have a huge problem with posts accusing other people for being "Shills" only because they are either saying something that the other group do not agree with(For instance that Evil cannot exist without American influence
), or, because they are putting the strobe lights on a topic that is "forbidden" because it is "racist", according to some.

So, Proof, please, if you would be so kind.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The sooner the Iranian people gut their own government and put one in place that is not constantly trying to start armageddon the better off the rest of the world will be.

There is one other possibility.

And that is US govt is pushing hard to make middle east as unstable as can be. here , invade countries one by one. And the people of middle east should stand down because West is threatening for Armagedon.

And remember that there is no such thing as Armagedon in Persian Islamic keywords.

There is just end of time.

Armagedon is what they visualize the end of time to be.

And there is no such thing in Islam as Armagedon.
edit on 10-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by robhines

Man thats gonna take some serious diggin, Im quoting from memory here...I havent been in that part of the world for a long while, I'll see what I can find I know theres a book somewhere, but it may be in Farsi and I don't have a translator.

But having studied irans el presidente until Im crosseyed, he's legit in his beliefs.

No probs, thanks anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by rory212

No reason to hate America, just hate some of the politicians. They are doing a fine job of killing the US from within, without the help of "terrorists".

Infiltrated.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by trysts
Of course, you think the crimes against that nation by the U.S. and Israel is an illusion,

Mind listing the "crimes" committed against Iran by Israel?

Love to hear them, since im not aware of any.

Israel has been assassinating Iran's scientists for many years.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Stupid "Mehdi-muslims" on the one hand... retarded "Gog-Magog-christians" on the other hand.

Can't wait for either of them to # up, so the world can finally ostracise all religious nutters for good.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join