It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Putting pressure on Iran is not going to solve anything. What makes you think they care if the UN, USA saction them? They have countries everywhere who are not enlisted with the UN who will happily trade with them and most likely back them in a conflict also.

Israel should drop their nuke program... that would be a great start for the middle east. For all we know, it may of started an arms race and maybe it is also the reason why the Iranians may persue them also.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

We all know Khamenei is the real authority in Iran.

Do we really know this? Khameini has had a far less authorative grip on power in Iran as his predecessor Khomeini did, partly due to the fact that he wasn't initially regarded as qualified to assume the position of power. Even know there is constant in-fighting and disagreement all across the Iranian political spectrum and his grip on power is far more teneous particularly with the momentum of the Arab Spring.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by seabag

We all know Khamenei is the real authority in Iran.

Do we really know this? Khameini has had a far less authorative grip on power in Iran as his predecessor Khomeini did, partly due to the fact that he wasn't initially regarded as qualified to assume the position of power. Even know there is constant in-fighting and disagreement all across the Iranian political spectrum and his grip on power is far more teneous particularly with the momentum of the Arab Spring.

you have wrong attitude towards the political system in Iran. all the duties of leader parlement members and president are specified in the constitution. and people are the main source of power in Iran.
well west made the concept democracy and they can not think of any other political system. their most attempt is that "there are just two systems in the world theocracy and democracy" because they have experienced both of these and they see all of the world with this view.
but the truth is that the position of leader is getting stronger with arab springs. do you know why!?
because this spring is indigenous not westmade as they claim.
it is to overthrow the dictator regimes that are alley of western governments.
this spring has started from Iran 30 years ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
the.bible has never been wrong it 100%.accurate in all its.predictions and profecies.
Would you like to give us some evidence of this nonsense?100% you say?
prophecies from a book of fairy tales you say? as I said evidence,or take your blind faith
somewhere else?
edit on 10-7-2012 by Elmer_Dinkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
no let me tell you the truth from middle east. there is no war between sunnies and shies. for example look at hamas is sunny and hezbullah is shie they are allies of eachother. what you are seeing is the wahabism terrorism. all the suicide bombings, all the terrors are made by wahabism that is a false Islam and the child of Saudy Arabia the alley of USA. yes the radicals and terrorists are alley of USA those who they call them conservative!
this not only about to join sunnies with shies but to join christians and real jews and muslims together against the minority unbelievers. the empire of anti_christ.

You must be sitting in the eye of the hurricane from your view point in the Middle East.

No war between Sunnites and Shiites? Lol.

You somehow managed to blame all the ugly violence in Islam on Wahhabism and the USA, who I agree is part of it all but not all.

They're about as peaceful towards each other as the Catholics and the Protestants in 17th century Europe. Tell us about the relationship between Saudi Arabia and Iran if you care rather than the relationship between religious rouge organizations. As always, there are 'official' relationships and 'unofficial' relationships, Love-hate relationships and the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend relationships, which sometimes create unholy alliances.

Mosque bombings on the other hand is a good way of taking the pulse on what's going on at the grass roots:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Pakistan has lost more than 35,000 people in militant violence since 2007, with mosques, markets and hotels all targeted. But the attack was especially shocking because it came not only on Islam's holiest day of the week, but also its holiest month, when observant Muslims fast during the daytime and spend extra time in prayer and communal activities

en.wikipedia.org...

articles.latimes.com...

articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

There's more but I think I made my point.

You can always work yourself around it and blame the Jews, it's an old classic.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Iran is the "bite of war " that will be to big for America to chew.. So far Americas has picked on the lesser or easier targets. Yea when we end up at war with Iran or Syria or any other country in the middle east, it will be bad.

Iran has a army, navy, airforce, special forces....a very large military over all. But Irans entire military force is (in country) all right there in Iran to defend Iran. Where as our armed forces are spread all over the globe, in more countries than I care to sit and write down. ( Remember our Navy is a "World Force For Good") as per the commercial on tv.

World force for oppression is what it is. A giant floating sabre to park off others coastlines and "rattle that sabre".
War with Iran & the other countries in the middles east, is allmost unstoppable. IMHO in this next round of war, all will change for us here in America. Profound changes we all want be able to deal with, some will some will not.

They have put the Patriot act in place for a reason. When we war against Iran, you all will see the dark side of that little piece of legislation. Iran is an foe that will inflict serious damage against whoever mess's with them. Their a proud people, and like us they just aint gonna let some one walk in and take the hell over. We would'nt allow it here in America, why would the people of Iran? Or Afghanistan, or Iraq, or any other country we have or are currently in on a military basis fighting the ficticious War on Terror.

Looks like the latter part of 2012 is going be a wild one. Hold on folks, the ride will probally get pretty tough.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
End time? Yes, for thèm.

The Iranian reli-hoipeloi sees the Middle-East around them crumble, in an ever closer wave: Iraq, Libiya, Egypt,syria, and even the pretty stable oil-states like Oman have an underground rumbling of change. For the good? I dunno.

The coming 10/12 years are going to be sheer chaos, especially when Iran aquires nukes. Do not forget that Iran represents a sekt in Islam that's not really popular with countries like Saudi-Arabia.

The US will get angry, but the countries surrounding Iran are going to poop their pants and invest mássive amounts of oil-dollars in weapons, in a buying spree that would make rich housewives in a mall blush..

Iran wíll have it's end-time. They wíll get their WW3, but it's going to be on their doorstep.
Europe had WW-1 and WW-2 on theír turf. The Arab world will be the next stage. Too many old feuds, too many hateful plutocrats. Too deeply ingrained war-lord mentality. A world running behind. And it's going to be shocked into the 21th Century with a bang that will be heard everywhere.

And I am not even going to delve in the sheer given that they are running out of oil to blackmail the West with.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This isn’t the boogey man….this is the real leader of a nation! He’s REAL and his intentions are REAL (REAL DANGEROUS). They’re all preparing for the 12th Imam now...are you ready to see how they attempt to usher him in?

He's not the real leader of the nation the ayatollah is you need to get your facts straight. So what if they are prepping for the 12th imam's return his return will also bring about the return of Jesus as well. The Imam will bring about a period of peace and justice among Muslims just like Jesus will with the Christians. And after the Muslims are brought together he will turn control of them to Jesus for the final battle with the antichrist.

Funny how people cry about the 12th imam but overlook the fact that other religions are calling for the end of times as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dutchmilpo
End time? Yes, for thèm.

The Iranian reli-hoipeloi sees the Middle-East around them crumble, in an ever closer wave: Iraq, Libiya, Egypt,syria, and even the pretty stable oil-states like Oman have an underground rumbling of change. For the good? I dunno.

The coming 10/12 years are going to be sheer chaos, especially when Iran aquires nukes. Do not forget that Iran represents a sekt in Islam that's not really popular with countries like Saudi-Arabia.

The US will get angry, but the countries surrounding Iran are going to poop their pants and invest mássive amounts of oil-dollars in weapons, in a buying spree that would make rich housewives in a mall blush..

Iran wíll have it's end-time. They wíll get their WW3, but it's going to be on their doorstep.
Europe had WW-1 and WW-2 on theír turf. The Arab world will be the next stage. Too many old feuds, too many hateful plutocrats. Too deeply ingrained war-lord mentality. A world running behind. And it's going to be shocked into the 21th Century with a bang that will be heard everywhere.

And I am not even going to delve in the sheer given that they are running out of oil to blackmail the West with.

Yes you can tell by the 3 centuries that Iran hasn't started a war just shows how eager they are for ww3.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Looking at "Meas" post, I conclude óne thing: Iranian interloper with a password through their giant firewall. A password provided by the .بسيج (baseej) The spiritual Successor to the Shah's "SAVAK" brutes.

Advise: Ignore.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Funny how we kill a bunch of people and destroy so much before we go after the leader. I guess it's just to get sentiment on our side and make the leader look like a fool for challenging a super power and causing the wrath. We could have destroyed the leadership of Saddam Hussein easily without bombing everything. We instead chose to destroy a bunch of the people in the country who could rise up and challenge the new government. It was a mistake, the USA didn't realize that the new world doesn't follow the rules of the past. I guess that was the same way that we fought England and it pissed them off when we had our revolution.

I guess just killing the leader doesn't reduce the population enough or something. If the USA would just stay out of putting people in power in other countries, we wouldn't have to be going after them later. How many countries do we have left where we got someone in power? That will tell us how many wars we have to fight yet.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Nówhere did I state Iran would stárt WW3. They would trígger it. Either through some dumb-a** bit of ill-advised rethoric, or through the fear of the world around them, triggering a pre-emptive strike. There's a difference there. Guess what happens if they get their nuke and point it somewhere specific?

And do not believe for a second that Persia hasn't had a history of conquest. It's name changed, but the mentality didn't. Iraq=Persia, despite the dresses and head-rags of their supreme leaders....

I bèt that there are quite a few retired CIA-spooks that lament the day they replaced Mossadeq, though. Talk about an ill-advised, long-reaching bit of stupidity. Again proof that "fear" is a dangerous counselor.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rory212

No reason to hate America, just hate some of the politicians. They are doing a fine job of killing the US from within, without the help of "terrorists".

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Actually the 12th imam returns before Jesus to start the clean up from the great chaos which brings him into being. Iran believes if they can create the great chaos, the maddi will return to reign in the other nations under unity to fight the great serpant. Not too long after Jesus pops in and they both slay the devil together.

Or so I have read.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

well somehow true. for example some hundreds years ago ottoman empire attacked Iran because one was sunnie and the other was shie.
but situation in the middle east is different because these are not war of religion but power. Saudi Arabia is not sunni even it is not a country, but a tribe.
well there are many evidences that these animals are neither sunny nor shie.
just look at this title! """BBC News - Iran 'arrests leader of Sunni militants Jundullah'"""

can you see the word sunni. oh the liars have no buisness just to lie. that animal was not sunni. but an agent.
we have experienced many suicide bombings in southern Iran that all the sunnis and shias were killed altogether.

edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dutchmilpo
Looking at "Meas" post, I conclude óne thing: Iranian interloper with a password through their giant firewall. A password provided by the .بسيج (baseej) The spiritual Successor to the Shah's "SAVAK" brutes.

Advise: Ignore.

basij is a NGO and it's not related to me.I am not using any password or antiproxy, were are you from!?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

The bilble is never wrong you say and is 100% right in its prophecies, well , how about this one that this bible of the all knowing" lists,THE WORLD IS ONLY 13TH THOUSAND YEARS OLD., now forgive me for being naughty but as the late great Bill Hicks once refereed to when discussing religion and the bible, one word springs to mind that he used and debunks this never wrong bible, DINOSAURS , yip those fossilised remains and the carbon dating of them are 100% evidence and proof of what, yip that the bible is anything but 100" right in its fairy stories.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: reality not pipe dreams

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Actually the 12th imam returns before Jesus to start the clean up from the great chaos which brings him into being. Iran believes if they can create the great chaos, the maddi will return to reign in the other nations under unity to fight the great serpant. Not too long after Jesus pops in and they both slay the devil together.

Or so I have read.

Got any sources for that please?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by Fisherr
I thought it was clear from "With the guidance of Allah and His invisible help," this guy don't even believe in what he is talking about.

You mean just like our governments invisible help from Jesus?
edit on 10-7-2012 by robhines because: deleted a bit

One god using synchronicity on boths sides to make sure the ones who understand are where they are needed. God have no favorite side so if a side messes up to much the backlash will come. I hope US fixes it's collective karma quickly so that they never have to suffer from that backlash when it gets momentum.

From my point of view. The reason we do not have nuclear winter here now is devine intervention. If it was up to human ego then all humanity would already have killed itself off.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Or so I have read.

well would you mind if I add something!?
well this is the belief of Jesus killers to make chaos and before his return make their empire.
Jesus or Mahdi will return when a minority powers do a large oppression. chaos is the nature of last days, there is no need to make them.
for example we have odd weather situations and odd famine in african countries while this world is capable to manage that.
this is because human is doing something wrong. I have a question just where is the Kyoto agreement, we are just busy with killing eachother.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join