It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

What was debunked from your link ?????

Repeatedly used soc sec # in question -issued in CT (DEBUNKED) issued 1977-1979

Also used SS# 350-60-2302 issued in IL in1975-1976 - Reported 07/2009
651-23-4987 Reported 01/02/2008
675-54-6554 Reported 09/2008
799-89-7090 Reported 08/2007
901-09-8765 Reported 06/2007
423-29-2961 Issued on AL 1988-1989 - Reported 02/2008
485-40-5154 (Deceased) Issued in IA 1954-1955 belonged to Lucille Ballantyne born 12/22/1912
and died 09/13/1998

He should be in jail IMHO.
Thanks for the link.

Were you just selectively reading the things that you thought might support your point of view or something?

The following is directly from the SSA, quoted at that link he provided:
One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

This SSN thing is not going to get anywhere. People are grasping at straws and trying to make something out of nothing. Those of us that know better will simply sit back with our popcorn and watch everyone get Orly'd (to coin a new term there).

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

............and debunked

Thanks for the link...it explains a lot!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Were you just selectively reading the things that you thought might support your point of view or something?

No, I just went through the Standard People Search done on Obama provided at the end of the link and noted his use of multiple social security numbers. It seems very relevant to me.

edit on 7/6/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hmm, very strange. I'll be watching. Thank you OP!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Its already been proven by Jerome Coarsey that Obama's Grandmother had access to Social Security Numbers from the Hawaiian Bank at which she Governed, (yes she was The Boss), and that the person of CT who Barak has the same number was a Depositor at that Bank, then she died. Go read Jerome Coarseys Book.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

Mine is correct for my state.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

As I understand it BLOCKS of SSN are transferred. So if you checked sequential numbers before and after yours they should also read the same state as yours. Obama's does not. That as I understand it is the unexplainable issue. If the BLOCK was given to Hawaii then the 10 before or after should also have Hawaii. They are all CT, this was not a BLOCK transfer, which as I understand it is the only way these are transferred, never as a single number.

Someone else also said this SSN was previously used by someone who lived in the 1800's, SSN are unique, never recycled, so that is a red flag if true.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by davolobos
Its already been proven by Jerome Coarsey that Obama's Grandmother had access to Social Security Numbers from the Hawaiian Bank at which she Governed, (yes she was The Boss),

Wrong again, she was a vice president...

Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham
Barack Obama's maternal grandmother was born in 1922 and died on November 2, 2008.[34] She was a bank vice president in Hawaii.
en.wikipedia.org...

So just another birther lie!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

just checked 6 of'em at this residence and they're all correct ... even the one from 1933.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

If a discrepancy were to be found then the subsequent SSN should show the same deviation. What makes this an odd case is that his is the only one in the entire block that is off. That is how I understand it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

i would concur and i'd suggest some ppl look into the connections in CT with the known underground peeps of the day. you might get lucky

Malcolm X wasn't the only big name back then and grandma had connections many would like forgotten.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Don't waste your time telling me to get over it.

I wont, but when lies like

As she discovered, the “042″ number is reserved for the exclusive use of individuals who register in Connecticut

is posted it shows that she has no clue at all what she is babbling about!

I have often wondered if there are paid posters here on ATS. People actually pushing a agenda as a group or for a pay check.

I would think if this was true they would pick out certain posts and try to discredit as soon a possible using simple arguments.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

As I understand it BLOCKS of SSN are transferred. So if you checked sequential numbers before and after yours they should also read the same state as yours. Obama's does not. That as I understand it is the unexplainable issue. If the BLOCK was given to Hawaii then the 10 before or after should also have Hawaii. They are all CT, this was not a BLOCK transfer, which as I understand it is the only way these are transferred, never as a single number.

Someone else also said this SSN was previously used by someone who lived in the 1800's, SSN are unique, never recycled, so that is a red flag if true.

They CAN be done in blocks, but as far as I know or can tell, that is not the only way it is done. As far as what was it could have been done during that time period, you'd have to contact the SSA on that one, because I sure as hell dont know them all

If you are talking about the whole "1890" thing on the date, even the SSA has explained that 1890 as seen on there is not a date. It is only a number, and it appears above the dates, not as a part of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

So the number was originally issued to someone else, but they were not born in 1890?

Or what?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This entire SS#/State of orgin debate has long been settled. Your SS# does not neccesarily correspond with state of birth or residence.

In fact, I authored a thread a long time ago as an experiment and it shows through ATS member input that SS#'s don't really give you much information and surprised many to find that their SS# came from areas they had never been.

Thread: Does your SS# match

Now that I have pointed that out, let me take a moment of my time to laugh at another Orly Taits Birther puppet attempt!

Even if Obama is a fraud, you would not be able to take back the damage he has done. If you people would spend the same amount of energy you use on Birther stuff and apply that to a real way to oust Obama you might get results.

But no.....let's beat a dead horse that should have been buried 3 years ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Why would Obama need his grandmother to get him a social security number from someone at the bank she worked at, for what purpose.

When I was 15, I went up to the post office or where ever and applied for my social security card.

One thing that does seem to be a fact, though is that Obama's selective service card is a fake from square one, it would seem so at least, as long as Sheriff Joe's investagation is legit. What I'm saying, anyone who look's at Obama's draft card could see it was a cheap fake. I know the CIA could do a good real looking fake, but it is easy to see this was just a amateur rush job.

The Birth certificate is also joke all that time and after Trump's challenge, they say OK here it is. Photo shop give me a brake.

And you's who make fun of the birthers, to me you have made yourselves look like blind fool's, yea it's real, it's real, just keep saying that. Oh you want the real birth certificate,yeap here it is, had it all the time you should of said that's what you wanted.

This SS number thing I just don't get, what would motive be.

But a con man will work things, like yea, yea give me the money for school, not I'm not a US citizen I was born in Kenya, now give me the money. A con man works the system and say's what needs to be said, to con you.

edit on 6-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I issued US Armed Forces ID cards in the US Navy to new recruits in 1981.
I had to verify SSN's as part of the process. I learned rather quickly what the prefix numbers were for different states. There were no 'anomalies' that I recall.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

So the number was originally issued to someone else, but they were not born in 1890?

Or what?

The number 1890 has nothing to do with a birth date or another person that may have had that SSN. If it was a date of birth or anything along those lines, it would have been shown differently, not simply as "1890".

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by butcherguy

Or what?

The number 1890 has nothing to do with a birth date or another person that may have had that SSN. If it was a date of birth or anything along those lines, it would have been shown differently, not simply as "1890".
I am just wondering if the number was originally issued to someone else. The 1890 number wasn't concerning me so much.
What is the policy of the SSA? Do they reissue a number when the person that did have it 'expires', or not?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Its a shame we even have to wonder if a President of the United States is even an "American"!

We were told Middle Eastern men took over planes and killed thousands. We have been called Satan by the Middle East then we ellect a President that hung out in the Middle East, studied in the middle east and rubbed elbows with the haters. Way to go America.

We just get dumber and dumber.

Never in our history have we had to even wonder if our leader is an American. Wth?

So... Go ahead, vote for him again. Maybe this time you will get the " change" you wanted.... And then some.

OR.... We could get someone in the office who will really give us change that may help the US recover from all of the idiots in the past. WAKE UP already!

One day in the near future I see a world where we are not slaves to the system, where we dont work for the system and we work to benefit our communities and our self.

The elite get richer and the people get poorer. Im sick of it!! Where is Robin Hood?

Eta: per the calculator... Mine was spot on... tennessee that is.

edit on 6-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join