It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Good point!

I tink it woud be wise to stipulat tat candidates undergo some ver toroug vetting from now on....(could be a terrorist in disguise, or a sleeper agent.....

If all the SOS's would have thrown down a few bucks and had a background search done on him, he wouldn't be POTUS. They did nothing but go along with MSM.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Birthers . . the morons among us.

And you can just let is slide that he used these social security numbers:
www.thefogbow.com...

Multiple uses of his well-known Social Security # issued in CT
Plus....
SS# 350-60-2302 issued in IL in1975-1976 - Reported 07/2009
651-23-4987 Reported 01/02/2008
675-54-6554 Reported 09/2008
799-89-7090 Reported 08/2007
901-09-8765 Reported 06/2007
423-29-2961 Issued on AL 1988-1989 - Reported 02/2008
485-40-5154 (Deceased) Issued in IA 1954-1955 belonged to Lucille Ballantyne born 12/22/1912
and died 09/13/1998

You are cool with a POTUS with a history of criminal activity?

www.ssa.gov...

General Violations Subject to Criminal Prosecution

Using a Social Security number obtained on the basis of false information or falsely using the Social Security number of another person, for the purpose of obtaining or increasing a payment under Social Security or any other federally funded program, or for any other purpose;

I'd rather be a birther than be you.

Err, you just debunked yourself with the link to Fogbow. Good job.

Care to point to documentation where it is verified that he used all of those SSN?

The last pages of the Fogbow link list the results of a Standard People Search on Obama.
Aren't you proud of your President now?
www.thefogbow.com...
edit on 7/6/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

One of those belongs to his wife.

But here is an excerpt from that same page, which you seem to have dismissed:

In an article on a web site for intelligence professionals, dated July 8, 2008, called “Subjects with Multiple SSN’s,” Daniels was much more honest in her evaluation of the accuracy of results in the kind of search she later did in her Birther capacity:

In Canada, it is rare to find somebody with two Social Insurance Numbers (SIN). Where this happens it may be a case of clerical error or a reference to a former SIN appropriated by an identity thief. The former reason is extremely rare. In thirty years I have only encountered this once. The Canadian SIN is used as an identifier less than the SSN is in the USA.

However, in the USA the case is somewhat different. According to Susan Daniels, of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. in Chardon Ohio, when searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers (SSN). Here are some of the reasons a person may show-up with multiple SSN’s:

* a wife’s or child’s SSN could end up with father’s name
* a parent’s SSN could show up with a child
* the subject bought something with someone else and the SSNs could end up with each other’s name
* the database producer is relating several SSN’s to one address
* an error by whoever entered the data

Susan Daniels of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. (9754 Thwing Road Chardon, OH 44024, Tel.:440.286.4072) has been a Private Investigator for 15 years.

Now, if you would like to go investigate each of those SSNs individually and find out the situation with each one, I'd listen. But the fact that a person shows in a single database (where's the cooberating evidence?) with multiples can be attributed to several different things, as explained above by a birther, no less.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Good point!

I tink it woud be wise to stipulat tat candidates undergo some ver toroug vetting from now on....(could be a terrorist in disguise, or a sleeper agent.....

If all the SOS's would have thrown down a few bucks and had a background search done on him, he wouldn't be POTUS. They did nothing but go along with MSM.

Oh, and here's something else:
www.dailykos.com...

Sworn statement from a gentleman stating that Taitz was asking him to lie in court in regards to this case. That certainly doesnt look good for the case.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

statisticians say that the nine-digit SSN allows for approximately one billion possible combinations!

Boy, those statisticians are getting smarter everyday!

000-00-0000 through 999-99-9999

Yup, approximately one billion....... how about exactly a billion.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I do know that people can (legally) have their SS number changed...perhaps this is what President Obama did.

I'm sure that's true these days but back then (before the digital age) ID theft wasn't all that prevalent. So then one has to ask why would a citizen feel the need to change his Social.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626

statisticians say that the nine-digit SSN allows for approximately one billion possible combinations!

Boy, those statisticians are getting smarter everyday!

000-00-0000 through 999-99-9999

Yup, approximately one billion....... how about exactly a billion.

LOL YOU CANT BE SERIOUS.............

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
It seems pretty simple, Obama's SSN was issued based on the Zip Code that was provided in the mailing address when he applied for a SSN. So he was hanging out in Connecticut when he applied

Or it could have just been a clerical error....

Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut).

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

From what I've seen to date, it seems that Obama was born in Hawaii and had some education in Indonesia.

I'm not sure about much relating to his college years, some of that is a little hazy. I would consider him a felon (although not convicted) but I don't see any reason now to question his citizenship.

You can choose to believe it or not but there is some evidence (yes evidence) that he was born in Kenya. One of his biographies on a pamphlet that he gave the authority to print says he was born in Kenya (mind you this was in his Chicago days). Now this is a man that has been known to change his story from time to time (for instance his biography "Flags..." is filled with stories that never happened, and people that never existed).

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Good point!

www.dailykos.com...

Sworn statement from a gentleman stating that Taitz was asking him to lie in court in regards to this case. That certainly doesnt look good for the case.

Don't believe everything you read, especially - consider the source.

Below the article I noted a comment from another webpage:

Smith, 29, first appeared in the birther world in June as eBay user “colmado_naranja.” He was holding an auction for an artifact he claimed to have found: Obama’s original birth certificate from Mombasa, Kenya.

www.ocweekly.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That is quite possible.
The government is far from perfect, at least that has been my experience.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Good point!

www.dailykos.com...

Don't believe everything you read, especially - consider the source.

Below the article I noted a comment from another webpage:

Smith, 29, first appeared in the birther world in June as eBay user “colmado_naranja.” He was holding an auction for an artifact he claimed to have found: Obama’s original birth certificate from Mombasa, Kenya.

www.ocweekly.com...

I'm not saying he's a saint or anything - his own statements on the page that I linked are evidence of that. But this isnt the first time, nor will it be the last time, that Orly Taitz has been implicated in a scheme to get someone to commit perjury.

I dont believe that everyone looking into Obama's past has an agenda, but Orly Taitz is one of those that I believe absolutely DOES have one.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

From what I've seen to date, it seems that Obama was born in Hawaii and had some education in Indonesia.

I'm not sure about much relating to his college years, some of that is a little hazy. I would consider him a felon (although not convicted) but I don't see any reason now to question his citizenship.

You can choose to believe it or not but there is some evidence (yes evidence) that he was born in Kenya. One of his biographies on a pamphlet that he gave the authority to print says he was born in Kenya (mind you this was in his Chicago days). Now this is a man that has been known to change his story from time to time (for instance his biography "Flags..." is filled with stories that never happened, and people that never existed).
He is a politician, and being a liar seems to go with that job.
I would tend to think that he may have went along with the story that he is Kenyan in order to sell more books or get into college with some free ride, but we don't have definitive evidence of much of anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Him saying that (or allowing it to be printed, whatever) is not evidence that he was born in Kenya, it was evidence that he was stupid. Dont get the two confused.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Looking at this list, I think we can safely rule out that he legally changed his social 3 times in 2008 and twice in 2007.

651-23-4987 Reported 01/02/2008
675-54-6554 Reported 09/2008
799-89-7090 Reported 08/2007
901-09-8765 Reported 06/2007
423-29-2961 Issued on AL 1988-1989 - Reported 02/2008
485-40-5154 (Deceased) Issued in IA 1954-1955 belonged to Lucille Ballantyne born 12/22/1912
and died 09/13/1998

www.thefogbow.com...
(Standard People Search at end of link)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sadly there will be people who will tell you to get over it. They will claim the BC is real, as well as the SS number. The truth is there for whoever wants to find it, and to get to the truth one must put their biases aside. Whether democrat or republican or libertarian, it doesn't matter. A republican shouldn't support a person just because they're a republican, and neither should democrats...This is common sense, and the two party system has corrupted people without their even knowing or realizing it.

And then there are the people who say that none of this matters, since he is already president. So I guess we shouldn't punish bank robbers since they've already robbed the bank. Obama deserves to pay for every illegal act that he has committed or participated in, just like everyone else. The only sad part is that he is the only one who has been caught. The likes of Bush Jr. and Cheney, Secretary of State Clinton, etc...I'm still amazed at the reaction to Bill Clinton's infidelity, while the whole country has been getting screwed left and right, with very few saying no.
But this is what happens when people start watching the crap they put on TV nowadays.

I used to not think that TV influenced peoples' decisions and actions, and maybe they don't, but television definitely causes people to take their heads out of the real world, making them overlook what is really going on. These shows also act as a type of drug, as people seriously do seem to be addicted to certain shows. This may be fine in moderation, but any amount is probably going to detract from time that could be better spent. Anyway...

The important issue is the truth. If all this were just propaganda being put out, and Obama was innocent, I would be one of the first to apologize, and those who defend him should have the same mindset. They should say that they disagree, and that they don't think something like this could happen, but they should also say that they really DON'T KNOW. I have gone through all of the available evidence that I could find, and many different investigators have corroborated the same information, which seems to say Obama is guilty. Heck, this SS issue has been known for a LONG TIME. Probably before this guy ever got involved with his investigation, and he is basically just confirming that what others have found out is the truth.

Those who say this is all BS don't really have any evidence. Saying that he hasn't been prosecuted or found out is not evidence. He hasn't been prosecuted, but he has been found out. I personally like the guy, and I would rather have all of this be false, but I cannot, in good conscience, concede my position due to the available evidence, which I tackled objectively. Actually, I went in slightly biased in Obama's favor, because the guy is hard to dislike. But I can also see past the superficiality that many Americans get caught up in. It is even worse when it comes to politics, and this is where people should be most skeptical of the images that are shaped and presented.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
rawstory

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
so cool

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So you guys quit beating the birth certificate dead horse and now you switched on to his social security number?
Good luck with that..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have seen the best argument thrown out there yet again! Posters come here to present some form of evidence, no matter how strong or weak that Obama is a felon and a phony. What does the opposition bring in the form of evidence? Absolutely nothing!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
I have seen the best argument thrown out there yet again! Posters come here to present some form of evidence, no matter how strong or weak that Obama is a felon and a phony. What does the opposition bring in the form of evidence? Absolutely nothing!

So, which evidence has been presented that he is a felon and a phony? Enlighten me, please.

As far as I can tell, the latest felon to be mentioned in this thread was Orly.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join