It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Where is the critical thinking?

I can understand the shills defending obama (it's obvious who they are)

Here is a test for those of you not getting paid by obama (I realize thats only about 51% of you)

and for you paid shills debunk this,

Look at the SS#'s on the affidavit from Daniels
Now look at the addresses

I am not saying every one is fraudulant but come on!

Here are a couple of my favs,
123 main st SC.
123 white house Irvine CA.
obama Ln. Franklin Wisc.
1111 Pennsilvania ave Washington Utah
123 Main st. Lancing Mich.
1236 P.O. box Provo Utah
1 n n chicago Il.
N 1 N chicago Ill.

I also stopped counting @ 20+ variations on the East Veiw address in Chicago.

There are many other addresses with slight variations as well.

Now to all you ATSer's who value their privacy, let me ask you, when the clerk at a store asks you for your phone # or address or zip code and you don't think it's any of their buissiness or you just don't wont any sales # coming to your house what do you do?

I always give them my address/phone# ET.AL. with a one number difference. Maybe that's just me but it sure seems to be what he is doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

This is from the Social Security Administration website.
It seems pretty simple, Obama's SSN was issued based on the Zip Code that was provided in the mailing address when he applied for a SSN. So he was hanging out in Connecticut when he applied. He supposedly never lived there.
edit on 6-7-2012 by butcherguy because: spelled Connecticut.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

This is from the Social Security Administration website.
It seems pretty simple, Obama's SSN was issued based on the Zip Code that was provided in the mailing address when he applied for a SSN. So he was hanging out in Connecticut when he applied. He supposedly never lived there.
edit on 6-7-2012 by butcherguy because: spelled Connecticut.

And from the same section:
Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card.

What part of this is nullified by what you are saying?

Do you mean to say this?

'Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain!'

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
And some people wonder why they are not taken seriously...

Are real issues just too painful and remind people of school or something?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card.

Do you mean to say this?

This has nothing to do with what I am saying. That is what THEY are saying, as what I quoted was directly from the SSA website, direcly below what you quoted.

My personal summarization - the geographical code is pretty much meaningless, regardless of the person. If someone wants to complain about his SSN, the geographical code thing isnt the place to start.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Do you mean to say this?

My parents were both born and raised in America but met and married in Latin America. My other brothers and sisters were born there, but my Dad's job brought him back to America and I was born in New York -- after Obama.

My Social Security Number does NOT correspond to a zip code in my area.

Maybe someone can do some numerology on how his last name divided by his first name plus the date of his inauguration is just mind blowing and proves he is the sone of satan.

With all the time wasted thinking about this nonsense that isn't going to change ANYTHING -- a few people could have gotten a college education by now.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Then how about the issue of the number belonging to someone else before Obama came along?

As far as the geographical part, I think it is interesting that every number that I check up on is a geographic match. My dead father, my mom, my sisters, my children, even my ex who was born in Nebraska... They all match. The SSA provides a list of the prefixes and what state they correspond to......

Why do they provide the list if it means nothing???

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

My Social Security Number does NOT correspond to a zip code in my area.

What does it correspond to?
How old were you when you applied for your SS card?
Did you fill out the application, or did your parents do it for you?
Where were you living then?
Was the address that was on the application accurate?
There are many things that may have affected what prefix is in your number.
I'm not into numerology.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Then how about the issue of the number belonging to someone else before Obama came along?

As far as the geographical part, I think it is interesting that every number that I check up on is a geographic match. My dead father, my mom, my sisters, my children, even my ex who was born in Nebraska... They all match. The SSA provides a list of the prefixes and what state they correspond to......

Why do they provide the list if it means nothing???

I am not a geographical match. Neither is my mother. Neither is VitriolAndAngst, as he stated. There are many examples of matches, and many examples of mismatches. Like I said, the geographical code is pretty much meaningless. Why do they provide the list? I dont know, because they're twits? Ask them, not me. I'm not a mind reader.

As far as the number belonging to someone else, I am not nearly as informed on that part, because I dont share that same sort of issue. What I HAVE read indicates that some people scream "Its the same number!" while others say "No, its one number off, pay attention." I have not looked really in depth at it, so I cant really say much one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

This is just a bunch of right winged political BS propaganda. He is an American, he was born in the US. Presidents are fully vetted by their party and by the government before taking the office.

If this was real it wouldn't be before he was reflected for president which he is going to, this is why this is coming out now because the republicans and trying anything they can. No one thought Bush was going to get re-elected but he did, and attack me all you want but Obama has done good and in my opinion is a much better president then Bush was.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Djayed because: Added something

Well if presidential canadates are fully veted, then sombody really screwed the pooch when vetting vice presidential canadate Sarah Palin. While being a legal canadate she was sorely lacking in in the brain department.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

just a fair question that no one seems to be asking so i will ... are you, your mother or the other poster ALL "natural born citizens" of the US ??

naturalized citizens have their SSN numbers formed from a different method all together.

link   
Here's a great alternate headline:

"Deluded Old Man Wastes Time on a 'Conspiracy' That Has Already Been Debunked a Million Times".

link   

Why do they provide the list? I dont know, because they're twits? Ask them, not me. I'm not a mind reader.

Keep in mind that these 'twits' run a big government program. The same 'twits' put the blurb up that I quoted, along with the one that you quoted.

I guess we can't rely on the govt to supply answers.

I don't know that vitriol and angst has a geographical mismatch any more that you know that mine is a match, but I will tell you this, I do know personally that of the thousands that I did see, they were a geographic match in almost every case. I am not trying to convince anyone, since it is impossible, but I know what I have seen.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You know who LOVES the obsession with Obama's birth certificate?

Obama.

All the twits running around chasing nothing, when there are serious issues with his presidency that they could be focusing on.

But why worry about drone attacks when you can whine on a website about a piece of paper that he has already produced? Why focus on selling out our environmental laws to international business when you can cry that his birth certificate is fake despite no proof whatsoever?

So incredibly stupid.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I admit that I am unable to distinguish between politicians/supporters and magicians because both use slight-of-hand and miss-direction but this sight is riddled with those who fall into either, or both category! Whether it be about Obama's SSN or his BC. "Oh, don't even bother to look at that! You should look at this!
Can it get any more obvious?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Obama is selling out our food production to Monsanto.

"Who cares! David Icke said he may be a lizard from Nibiru with a fake SS number!"

I prefer to deal with real-world problems, not paranoid fantasies.

I'm funny that way.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Obama is selling out our food production to Monsanto.

"Who cares! David Icke said he may be a lizard from Nibiru with a fake SS number!"

I prefer to deal with real-world problems, not paranoid fantasies.

I'm funny that way.

That is AWESOME! So let's just prove that Obummer has committed a crime and put him in prison!
PROBLEM SOLVED!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Why do they provide the list? I dont know, because they're twits? Ask them, not me. I'm not a mind reader.

Keep in mind that these 'twits' run a big government program. The same 'twits' put the blurb up that I quoted, along with the one that you quoted.

I guess we can't rely on the govt to supply answers.

I don't know that vitriol and angst has a geographical mismatch any more that you know that mine is a match, but I will tell you this, I do know personally that of the thousands that I did see, they were a geographic match in almost every case. I am not trying to convince anyone, since it is impossible, but I know what I have seen.

Yeah, they run a big government program. They do some good, they do some bad. I trust the SSA to a point, but I dont put complete faith in them by any means. I guess you just have to take it bit by bit and use your best judgement on each situation.

For the geographical code, you can see the possibility (and reality) of there being discrepancies all over the place. Lots of people have a proper code; maybe even "most" are correct, I dont know exact numbers. But with the fact that having one in a "wrong" geographical code does not appear to be a huge rarity, it really isnt something that one should base their argument on. Its just not going to get you anywhere.

As far as the other SSN stuff, knock yourself out. Have a blast with it. I'm confident that he's a US citizen and was born here, I've got no personal need to go digging. I may not care for some of what he's done, but I'm not out to prove he's illgally there.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Birthers . . the morons among us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join