It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by REthinKing

Tell ya what little TeaBag ... go look up "straw man argument" and get back to me. *yawn*

The slavering stupidity of TeaBaggery is astounding for all to see. But . . . CA saw it in 2010 even though 29 million Obama voters sat at home. .. . demographics and the end of conservatism. Gonna be damned fun in Nov. Damned fun. ; )

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

From what I've seen to date, it seems that Obama was born in Hawaii and had some education in Indonesia.

I'm not sure about much relating to his college years, some of that is a little hazy. I would consider him a felon (although not convicted) but I don't see any reason now to question his citizenship.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

From what I've seen to date, it seems that Obama was born in Hawaii and had some education in Indonesia.

I'm not sure about much relating to his college years, some of that is a little hazy. I would consider him a felon (although not convicted) but I don't see any reason now to question his citizenship.

I dont agree with the felon thing, but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I dont have to agree with your opinion to respect the fact that you have it. As long as one is at least attempting to be fair and become informed on the issue they are arguing, its hard to call them a bad person

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This birther issue will never be settled, people are to entrenched in there political idealogy. That's why i predict 10 years from now long after Obama is gone from the public eye, these pissing matches will still be going on.

That's my prediction 10 years, any takers?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

This video for all we know could be false information despite the fact Mr.Obama is a fraud. I mean you have so many people comming out with "secret" information how can you tell what is true and what is not with all of these disinfo agents. I can't believe so many Americans are gullible to what they hear and are too lazy to get off their asses to do research for theirselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I know its tough for many but;
He's the President
and will remain the president
until his term is over.
Move along.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

You're probably right. Reason being, there are on "Woodward and Bernstein" in today's media. They're all shills.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Note that the SSN number is based on the state you were born in, if you are an American and got it as a child. Otherwise it is based on residency.

wrong. it's based on a host of factors, most importantly where you applied. (or where a family member applied on your behalf.)

I was born in arizona, and yet I have an Iowa social security number. nothing to see here move along.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I feel that his admitted coc aine use means that he committed a felony, way back when.

As a libertarian, I also feel that a person's body is theirs to do with as they please, as an adult. But he still broke the law.

Oh well, that's off topic. I am convinced that if there is any 'problem' with his SSN, we will never know it for certain anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
this post reminds me why jim jones was so successful in getting hundreds of people to voluntarily drink poison kool-aid in ghana.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I feel that his admitted coc aine use means that he committed a felony, way back when.

As a libertarian, I also feel that a person's body is theirs to do with as they please, as an adult. But he still broke the law.

Oh well, that's off topic. I am convinced that if there is any 'problem' with his SSN, we will never know it for certain anyway.

He admiited to using it as a high school student. No way on earth he'd ever get hit for a felony unless he was the one in possession of it and handing it out
But I do see your point.

My viewpoint is that if there were problems with his SSN that indicated a criminal act on his part, his detractors within the government and within the SSA would have already hung him out to dry. That has not happened, nor will it.
edit on 6-7-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Birthers . . the morons among us.

And you can just let is slide that he used these social security numbers:
www.thefogbow.com...

Multiple uses of his well-known Social Security # issued in CT
Plus....
SS# 350-60-2302 issued in IL in1975-1976 - Reported 07/2009
651-23-4987 Reported 01/02/2008
675-54-6554 Reported 09/2008
799-89-7090 Reported 08/2007
901-09-8765 Reported 06/2007
423-29-2961 Issued on AL 1988-1989 - Reported 02/2008
485-40-5154 (Deceased) Issued in IA 1954-1955 belonged to Lucille Ballantyne born 12/22/1912
and died 09/13/1998

You are cool with a POTUS with a history of criminal activity?

www.ssa.gov...

General Violations Subject to Criminal Prosecution

Using a Social Security number obtained on the basis of false information or falsely using the Social Security number of another person, for the purpose of obtaining or increasing a payment under Social Security or any other federally funded program, or for any other purpose;

I'd rather be a birther than be you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

My Social Security Number does NOT correspond to a zip code in my area.

What does it correspond to?
How old were you when you applied for your SS card?
Did you fill out the application, or did your parents do it for you?
Where were you living then?
Was the address that was on the application accurate?
There are many things that may have affected what prefix is in your number.
I'm not into numerology.

Obviously, you found me out - Obama and I are not US citizens because our SSN doesn't correspond to the area code!

Likely MOST people do fit the pattern, but it's not a hard and fast rule and so there are many people -- especially those who have moved, are not going to follow that pattern.

If anything, Obama is a mole for the CIA, working for the same people who put Bush in power.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You might not be a US citizen.........
but as I stated before, I now believe that Obama is.

especially those who have moved, are not going to follow that pattern

I am glad that you see the point of my questions.

edit on 6-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Now my question is, when are we given SSN? At birth or later on? If it's the latter then having a NY prefix makes sense. I was just under the impression it was given to you when you're born.

You have to apply for a SSN, i got my SSN quite young also since my parents needed it for an insurance policy.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I love that your "evidence" is a web site debunking birther myths.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

www.thefogbow.com...

Plus....
485-40-5154 (Deceased) Issued in IA 1954-1955 belonged to Lucille Ballantyne born 12/22/1912
and died 09/13/1998

www.ssa.gov...

Using a Social Security number obtained on the basis of false information or falsely using the Social Security number of another person, for the purpose of obtaining or increasing a payment under Social Security or any other federally funded program, or for any other purpose;

Err, you just debunked yourself with the link to Fogbow. Good job.

Care to point to documentation where it is verified that he used all of those SSN?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I am definately not getting into he said she daid,
But the evidence is irrefutable that there is something unreal about this guy Obama or whatever....
This is just another brick in the wall....
The wierdness of the whoe scenario gives me pause to suspect that the president of the United States is a clone of some kind....
hear me out...
Perhaps not grown in a vat....but dedicated to being president from early on by those intelligence agencies which are running things these days...
The moment has come to question the validity of tese hig goverment officials more closel....
I tink it woud be wise to stipulat tat candidates undergo some ver toroug vetting from now on....(could be a terrorist in disguise, or a sleeper agent.....
Peraps Barry is a CIA controlled asset?
Te moves es made since taking office thenmake more sense compared to te rhetoric about transparancy he was spewing BEFORE te election.....
The more i think on it, the more sense it makes....
These "candidates are clones from te same factory so to speak....
But their programmers, and bosses are the same people !
The longer this doubt as to Obama goes on, and the more that comes to light, makes me think that the comming elections are just mere dog and pony show for the great unwashed......

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

No, it's not..Obama has neither a SSN or a Birth Certificate, you can't really be president with one. That is not a 'natural-born' citizen.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

www.thefogbow.com...

Plus....
and died 09/13/1998

www.ssa.gov...

Err, you just debunked yourself with the link to Fogbow. Good job.

Care to point to documentation where it is verified that he used all of those SSN?

The last pages of the Fogbow link list the results of a Standard People Search on Obama.
Aren't you proud of your President now?
www.thefogbow.com...
edit on 7/6/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join