It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

The issue here is that the whole argument of wrong prefix holds no water because of the frequency at which this type of thing is done. The fact that this happened with him means absolutely nothing.

She can bring up the other potential issues with his SSN, thats fine and dandy. I cannot speak in the same way about those issues because I am not as informed about them. But if she goes into court with the prefix difference as the main crutch for her argument, she's going to get laughed out of court.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Perhaps you should get over supporting Mr. Obama.

So what if the ditsy Orly Taliz was a client of hers?

Look at the awesome folks Obama has surrounded himself with why don't you?

Turbo Tax cheat Timmy Geithner, United States Secretary of the Treasury and Eric (I just heard about the F&F 2 weeks ago) Holder, Attorney General of the United States to name a few.

You like corrupt government?

Don't mind me for fighting it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Hate = Blurry vision...I just debunked your OP. Susan Daniels, the Private Eye explained how to find Multiple SS #'s on anyone...before Orly Taitz hired her to do just that On Pres. Obama.

Hate...Hate..Hate..bend that reality...ignore those facts...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Perhaps Obama is a Fraud! Identity Theft is a crime! Perhaps Obama needs to serve time in prison!

Then again because Satan, the Devil is the God of this world:

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:3,4)

Perhaps Obama has spiritual wickedness on his side and that spiritual wickedness that rules the politics of this world is on Obama's side to protect him.

Perhaps that is why when Obama moves his lips we know he is doing what he does best, telling more lies!

Satan is the Father of lie's (John 8:44) "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him, When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Perhaps Obama's real father is the devil!

Perhaps the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize is the counterfeit Prince of Peace! Perhaps the time will come when the adored Obama will become possessed with the destroyer spirit that will seek the very throne of God!

We need to understand that we are the Generation to see the true Son of God return. Why should we be surprised to see ungodly and unrighteous men prosper. Judgement is coming and it will be swift!

Anti-Christ's, and there are many will be cast into the lake of fire. Evil rulers are not immune to judgement!

Obama needs to come clean or stay filthy!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm sure that the year that he finally set foot on mainland America will correspond nicely with when he got his fake ss#.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Perhaps everyone who voted for Obama as their leader, voted for death! No one really knows where he came from! It would be interesting to find out who the person was that had the SSN# in the year 1890.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Would it not be kind of obvious if Obama's SSN# was 666-66-6666. Just a thought, the year 1890/ 1+8+9+0=18

6+6+6 =18

Perhaps it was in 1890 that Obama received the number of his name.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Cor Leonis because: I wrote before, 18 divided by 3 = 6 6 6. That is not an acurate figure.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Hate = Blurry vision...I just debunked your OP. Susan Daniels, the Private Eye explained how to find Multiple SS #'s on anyone...before Orly Taitz hired her to do just that On Pres. Obama.

Hate...Hate..Hate..bend that reality....ignore those facts..

Can't argue with someone who knows it all.

She wants to see a copy of his SS5. This is the application that one fills out to get a social security card. It is on microfiche and she is asking the court for access to Obama's. It should not be a problem if it really is his social security number, should it? Guess you knew it all and didn't bother to watch the video.

Sorry, I missed you debunking that point.

.ignore those facts..

Shoe fit???

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

What is so funny about a 70 year old private investigator? Doesn't fit the stereotype? Who cares?
What will you be doing at age 70? Cleaning the urinals in a Fema camp?

We are all being played.

You will not live to see 70 because the elitist plan for depopulation and control, your already useless to society because your buying into this fake story. Be gone boot licker....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Everybody is so cheerful tonight.
Shoot me with your ray gun.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Even if it can be proven this guy was bred in a CIA petri dish....nothing will resembling "justice" will happen.

Way too late for that, the 100th monkey already thinks he belongs there...

It's over, they win.. now float around the matrix, do everything they tell you not too..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
That's strange.. the prefix of my own SS # is apparently from Puerto Rico according to this linked calculator. I can guarantee I was not born in Puerto Rico, nor have I ever even visited that area. My fathers prefix is also apparently for the wrong state. Any little bit of digging will reveal that this detective hasn't discovered anything, this accusation is old, and still as wrong as it was in the past.

Same here. I was born in HI, same place as Obama (supposedly) but according to that calculator a poster posted my prefix is NY. Oddly enough, I was raised in NY from the age of 3.

Now my question is, when are we given SSN? At birth or later on? If it's the latter then having a NY prefix makes sense. I was just under the impression it was given to you when you're born.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by Indigo5

Hate...Hate..Hate..bend that reality....ignore those facts..

Can't argue with someone who knows it all.

She wants to see a copy of his SS5. This is the application that one fills out to get a social security card. It is on microfiche and she is asking the court for access to Obama's. It should not be a problem if it really is his social security number, should it? Guess you knew it all and didn't bother to watch the video.

Sorry, I missed you debunking that point.

.ignore those facts..

Shoe fit???

This lady is in the same boat as Taitz and Arpaio with this one ... she is asking for access to information that she has no right to have access to. She can absolutely ask for things to be investigated and verified, but her asking for this is like the people asking for Obama's BC and college transcripts - the only time it is available to the general public is when the person in question makes it that way. Otherwise its just like the same information for you and I and every other person on this board - private.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

This is just a bunch of right winged political BS propaganda. He is an American, he was born in the US. Presidents are fully vetted by their party and by the government before taking the office.

If this was real it wouldn't be before he was reflected for president which he is going to, this is why this is coming out now because the republicans and trying anything they can. No one thought Bush was going to get re-elected but he did, and attack me all you want but Obama has done good and in my opinion is a much better president then Bush was.
edit on 7/5/2012 by Djayed because: Added something

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Just FYI- one is not given a ssn at birth. It is when it is applied for that it is received. Very possible that your parents applied for it in NY.

This response is no indication of where I stand on the issue- just informational

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

No one thought Bush was going to get re-elected but he did, and attack me all you want but Obama has done good and in my opinion is a much better president then Bush was.

Have you lived in the US since 2008? Been awake during those years?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by Swills

Just FYI- one is not given a ssn at birth. It is when it is applied for that it is received.

That is correct some do not apply until they start to work if their parents do not. I have known someone that didn't get theirs until they were 15 because they needed for a permit to drive.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Originally posted by Djayed

No one thought Bush was going to get re-elected but he did, and attack me all you want but Obama has done good and in my opinion is a much better president then Bush was.

Have you lived in the US since 2008? Been awake during those years?

Yep, born and raised buddy! I voted for Obama and I will vote for him again. I think the health care act is great and something we needed for a long time, also he has passed more bills then any president in over 50 years. He helped the auto industry which complain all you want but the auto industry, more specifcally GM help build this country to what it was. Obama is also the most disrespected president in our history, it is pretty sad.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

............and debunked

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

What was debunked from your link ?????

Repeatedly used soc sec # in question -issued in CT (DEBUNKED) issued 1977-1979

Also used SS# 350-60-2302 issued in IL in1975-1976 - Reported 07/2009
651-23-4987 Reported 01/02/2008
675-54-6554 Reported 09/2008
799-89-7090 Reported 08/2007
901-09-8765 Reported 06/2007
423-29-2961 Issued on AL 1988-1989 - Reported 02/2008
485-40-5154 (Deceased) Issued in IA 1954-1955 belonged to Lucille Ballantyne born 12/22/1912
and died 09/13/1998

He should be in jail IMHO.
Thanks for the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join