It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yasser Arafat 'poisoned with Polonium'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The late President Arafat was besieged by the criminal Israeli ground forces and tanks in his compound in Ramallah. During this siege, many jewish zionist groups visited him and even spent long time with him under the pretense of being “peace activists” offering themselves as human shield in his defence.

The toxic substance Polonium was detected in the clothes of Arafat after laboratory tests conducted by the prestigious Swiss Institute of Radiation Physics in Lausanne. Tests made included the clothing worn by Arafat before his death, among the items tested were his hat and his Kaffiyeh, according to Al-Jazeera. The tests were done on clothes of the late President which were given by Suha to the doctors. They did not show any signs of toxic heavy metals or conventional poisons, what led the interest of the doctors towards making tests for more exotic materials, including Polonium, a highly radioactive substance used to provide energy for the spacecraft and which is only produced in meaningful quantities in nuclear reactors.

www.kawther.info...

“I can confirm to you that we measured an unexplained, elevated amount of unsupported polonium-210 in the belongings of Mr. Arafat that contained stains of biological fluids,” said Dr. Francois Bochud, the director of the Swiss institute. The press release states that Polonium got its fame in 2006 after it was revealed that Russian spy Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko was killed with Polonium in London.

www.chuv.ch...

If the zionist Jews murdered Arafat with polonium 210 then they murdered Litvinenko in the UK. Criminals always have an m.o.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
why polonuim, or any radioactive element? someone must handle this stuff, and that seems to be reason enough to avoid it. There has to be a better, easier way then adding some wild element like this to someone's life? Is there some sort of symbol associated with this type of killing? Is there some sort of "oh, see we did it this way" kind of thrill? I just don't get why the effort to use this, which has been done recently on others.

If someone ingests very small quantities of polonium, death is inevitable. It is also painful and a long death.

Another thing about polonium, it costs about $25million per gram and this sort of killing is meant to send a message. Arafat's wife and his associates would have known that this hit happened way before this Swiss announcement and they would have no doubt investigated potential culprits and settled on the Israelis.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

its an interesting debate . entertain the possiblities between the 2 sides however , even that , he may have had the palestinians , or evenmost of the middle east , in a 'perpetual war' situation (Orwell &others) , in effect , working working with isreal to further possibilities for violence and wars , weapons sales , it would fit both arguments.
I think you're being over idealistic slightly / idolisising arafat , its speculative .
We're all guilty of that though sometimes i think

As far as i remember the situation (for the cameras?) was that arafat was holed up in his compound which the israelis had surrounded . Would they not let him out for medical treatment? That may have been the case , or he was let out somehow , farcical either way .
Bad men die in nasty ways /

ALthough there may be some very good reasons to own access resources in israel /goldmines? access to perpetual war , generated from the MIC through channels ie media/politics/political&religious posturing ,both the threat of war , national service and the arms trade become generated
edit on 4-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Do you really friggin care how Arafart died? My bet is you never shed a tear nor give a crap!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Do you really friggin care how Arafart died? My bet is you never shed a tear nor give a crap!

Apparently you care more about how I feel about stuff over and above this thread, Arafat's death and stuff.

This is called an ad hominem detour.What is up with that dude; are you some kind of zionist?

Oh I get it! You are trying to deligitimise criticism against Israel as being irrelevent because you will suggests it really antiJewish.

So you are saying that I don't care Arafat died because I am only interested in being antiJewish. A fascinating narcissist trait.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

entertain the possiblities between the 2 sides

The are no two equal sides to entertain in equal measure. On is a victim and the other the victimiser.

By your logic you will walk up to a rape victim and ask to look at bother sides of the 'problem'.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Topics like this are one the main reasons that ATS is a good site to visit.

Arafat died in 2004. Finding this 8 years after the fact seems pretty suspicious don't you think?

I would be interested in seeing if any radiation can be found in the body/bones, but unless they can prove that ground has been undisturbed since the burial, there will always be room for doubt. Lot of people wanted Arafat dead so it does make you wonder if the PLO gained access to nuclear materials, but that seems unlikely since they would have little to gain by poisoning the land that they hope to regain some day. Then again a lot of people do really crazy things in that region of the planet....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

not sure if this was posted in this thread yet, but this article came out today,

Polonium found in Arafat’s toothpaste

Results of tests conducted at a Swiss laboratory to probe into the cause of Arafat’s sudden death can confirm rumours that Mr. Arafat was poisoned. If that happens, his body will be exhumed so that further tests could be carried out.

Francois Bochud, head of the Institute of Radiation Physics at the Lausanne University, has claimed that tests revealed higher levels of polonium in Arafat’s belongings, provided by his widow.

He stressed however that it was necessary to exhume and analyze Arafat’s remains.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

yaba to that. i saw the docu and it mentioned the toothbrush. i also noticed which side he dressed on due to the cut-out sample in his traccy bottoms. sample of hair were taken from his wolly hat also.
f.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by ZIPMATT

entertain the possiblities between the 2 sides

The are no two equal sides to entertain in equal measure. On is a victim and the other the victimiser.

By your logic you will walk up to a rape victim and ask to look at bother sides of the 'problem'.

aRE you also avictim of the evident evils of israel too? When shall you put yourself in the line of fire deliberately and for no reason ?

One PLAYS the aggressor_s , the other PLAYS the victim_s .

Any agent has an operative , and the operatives have handlers too .Thereby both are duped , both sides here are victims of it . Everyone bar the arms dealers are the victims , even those who fight their wars .

And that is , how it works . Money first , all else after . There never even was a war fought on ideals , only in the minds of men . who fell for a treacherous deal
edit on 5-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

and by the way , arms dealers dont favour any country . They'd be as happy to distribute their products from inside Iran as inside the UK .At the same time , the destination or where consumption of said goods takes place is not something they worry about either , as long its not being used next door to them/within earshot.
In termsof use of their products , the sooner the better , with non-optional use-by dates etc
edit on 5-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: , whatever they can get away with

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

aRE you also avictim of the evident evils of israel too?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
well, that's obamacare for you

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
and well I should add ,

i dont suppose antone else will ,

THERE IS NO REASON FOR A WAR

all anyone needs is lateral thinking , nad maybe arafat , with his ak47 , maybe he was one of the worst , the richest , and the worst , like Gadaffi . true he may have fallen out with the americans , it doesnt make him a good man , or not a direct profiteer from the trades .
Come down then , with the victims , with the people of Israel _ and Palestine , the same land . And Saddam Hussein , man , who was he . He put chemical weapons on the Kurdish peoples , but they were sold to him by /through our country , same as millions of landmines in all warzones . As long as the rockets fly, they're happy .
Gadaffi was happy that rockets or suidice bombs would sort it (the invented problem). It never would eh ? Not with anyone . Thus only certain parties are happy . How come he didnt take a bullet or two way way earlier.
How come we're now saying anything about it too

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And then the Balfour Declaration for the Banksters , why the split / Israel / Palestine . /unless/they invented the war , they perpetuate the threat of war , they are both sides' leaders

NorthernIreland , it seems , was a similar type situation for a while Down there in Israel nothing is really new either they always were - rotten to the core .

You need recruits for a war , people inspired to fight , Irael needed to push the limits of what people on the ground in the hardest hit spots could take , it needed to incredulate the world by its *amazingly evil* behaviours ,

becAUSE then , the recruits keep coming and coming ad coming , and they easier and easier to brainwash , more and more desperately wrapped up in hate , loathing and intent of revenge ,

and the only way to solve it is control control control , via command , moreviolent repression , more controls on the general populace , as well as moral confusion ,

the orgainisation of disorder has continued for ages , if you get pulled in (usually be feelings) you dont get to see how it all works , or step back . Try and take the point of view of a historian , is probably what i meant to op better described.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just saw another article on this and thought you'd be interested.

The high levels of the radioactive poison polonium reportedly found on the belongings of the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat indicate that the toxin was planted on them long after his death, a senior counterterrorism analyst told The Jerusalem Post Thursday.

Responding to an Al Jazeera report published Wednesday – which said that researchers at the Institut de Radiophysique in Lausanne, Switzerland, discovered abnormally high levels of polonium on Arafat’s belongings – Karmon said that the half-life of the substance would make it impossible for polonium to have been discovered at such high levels if it had been used to kill Arafat eight years ago.

Karmon added that the Al Jazeera report raised additional unanswered questions. Referring to the fact that Arafat’s widow, Suha, provided the researchers with Arafat’s belongings, Karmon asked: “If Suha Arafat safeguarded these contaminated materials, why, after seven years, was she not poisoned too? She touched these things and Arafat in hospital.”

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

it doesnt unconfirm my point of view / the possibility the man was a (placed) fraud .
Making the polonium part of a conspiracy to keep that , covered up , it could be suspected

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
News report on Arafat's poisoning with polonium 210.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I'm saying my bet is you never went to Arafart's funeral and I'd place my bets on the fact that you more likely than not don't know half of what Arafart did during his career as a murderous cold blooded terrorist because either you were still in your nappies or you were'nt born.

My bet is you also never shed one tear over his death and nor do you really give a damn....so what's your deal?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We look sure to find out more on this.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has given final approval to dig up Yasser Arafat’s remains and is also pressing for an international investigation of his predecessor’s mysterious 2004 death, a top aide said Monday.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A change of heart?

In an apparent flip-flop, Palestinian investigators looking into Yasser Arafat's death said Thursday they want to review reports from a Swiss lab before deciding whether to exhume the leader's remains. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

In an apparent reversal, members of a Palestinian committee set up to investigate Arafat's death suggested Thursday the final word has not been spoken on whether to dig up the remains. Arafat's remains are housed in a mausoleum in Abbas' walled government compound in the West Bank town of Ramallah. Justice Minister Ali Mohanna, a member of the committee, told a news conference Thursday that Palestinian officials first want to review the Swiss lab report. After such a review, "we will decide what testing we need to do," he said. Nasser al-Kidwa, an Arafat nephew and custodian of the late leader's legacy, has contacted the lab in hope of obtaining the full test records, said Mohanna.

He offered no explanation for the apparent U-turn. An autopsy could offend cultural sensibilities of conservative Palestinians, but at the same time the Palestinian leadership is under domestic pressure to do everything necessary to investigate the latest findings. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Could they have been warned not to exhume the body? By whom?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join