It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yasser Arafat 'poisoned with Polonium'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So why are you linking to stories about Arafat in a zionist Jew websites?

It was David Frum who initially said Arafat contracted AIDS from having sex with his body guards.
frum.nationalreview.com...

That Frum is a classy guy as we find with most zionists swine.

Of course zionists will libel Arafat who was their enemy.

May God bless Yassar Arafat's soul, a hero of an occupied people.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
Where is the evidence he was a pedophile?

Already provided.

Whether he was a homosexual or not is quite irrelevant.

He raped little boys and his male bodyguards and not little girls or women.
Homosexual isn't a dirty word .. it's a discription of his sexual preferences during the rapes.

Keep your perverted thoughts out of here please, they have no bearing on this discussion unless you are saying that all homosexuals and your fellow pervs should be poisoned. That would be pertinent, but evil.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I personally think that Arafat took the Palestinian cause back years... He has been the stumbling block on every accord made...

If the Palestinians want to blame someone for their current plight they need to look closer to home..

Crooks do not make good leaders..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I personally think that Arafat took the Palestinian cause back years... He has been the stumbling block on every accord made...

If the Palestinians want to blame someone for their current plight they need to look closer to home..

Crooks do not make good leaders..

You are so mighty haughty up there on you high horse, mate.

The Palestinians are guilty of one thing; not having enough weaponry with which to defend themselves from the savages from eastern Europe that descended upon them.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

not about weponry,, they used too suicide bomb, in resturants,, remember,, a deal was made, Arrifat back stabbed once again,,so they cut him off from the World,why,, because he called for the Destruction of the Nation Israel,,at the U.N. remember he even brought his GUN! ,,and of course too this day the only armed terrorist ever, in the World at that time,,was allowed too enter new york, and speak,,at the U.N.
must be a video somewhere.
ya he broke a lot of deals,made too the Palestinian Peoples Movement,,,especially once Hamas took over.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

not about weponry,, they used too suicide bomb, in resturants,, remember,, a deal was made, Arrifat back stabbed once again,,so they cut him off from the World,why,, because he called for the Destruction of the Nation Israel,,at the U.N. remember he even brought his GUN! ,,and of course too this day the only armed terrorist ever, in the World at that time,,was allowed too enter new york, and speak,,at the U.N.
must be a video somewhere.
ya he broke a lot of deals,made too the Palestinian Peoples Movement,,,especially once Hamas took over.

There is no such thing as "suicide" bombing. It is manually guided bombing against enemy redoubts and target rich areas behind the lines.

I am quite sure the Palestinians would much prefer helicopter gunships with Sidewinder missiles on the US tax payer to take care of their zionist problem.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It is manually guided instructed to,,

bombing against enemy redoubts
and target
rich areas behind the lines.
u forgot too mention the mode of transportation for these,, manually guided,,munitions,,or are u just showing your age?
ya u say suicide i say,, why civilians population?ohh there are no civilians in hate. i forgot.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
why polonuim, or any radioactive element? someone must handle this stuff, and that seems to be reason enough to avoid it. There has to be a better, easier way then adding some wild element like this to someone's life? Is there some sort of symbol associated with this type of killing? Is there some sort of "oh, see we did it this way" kind of thrill? I just don't get why the effort to use this, which has been done recently on others.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Its really stunning how long this sort of investigation took to materialize...

...then again, with so many interests at play, its small wonder.

Assuming he was assassinated:

Israel, Russia, Palestinian factions opposed to Arafat, Egypt, Syria, the United States, and pretty much anyone else who might have an interest in offing him. All have the means, motive, and opportunity to assassinate Arafat. Someone did this either for retribution or to perpetuate the turmoil in Palestinian politics. Arafat was demonized as a terrorist by many, revered for making sacrifices for peace by others, and damned for compromising the Palestinian movement by some of his own people. He was a passionate, yet flawed individual who lived through decades of strife. In many ways, his internal polity was a microcosm of the Israel-Palestine conflict in which he lived.

The issue here isn't a moral judgment about his character, its about who killed him. I don't think we'll ever know. Although polonium radiation has a fingerprint which can be sourced to a particular reactor, that won't betray anything about who actually dosed him.

To me, the most curious fact -- assuming this was an assassination -- is that he was assassinated so late in life. So many years after the zenith of his fame, or infamy, or whatever one wants to label it. Why wait to knock someone off until they are on the cusp of irrelevance and are marginally influential? Its far more effective to silence a speaker while they still have a captivated audience.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The latest,

The Palestinian Authority agreed on Wednesday to the exhumation of Yasser Arafat's body after new allegations that he was poisoned with the radioactive element polonium-210 in 2004.

The Palestinian administration said it would approve Suha Arafat's request to bring Arafat's remains up for autopsy from his limestone mausoleum in the West Bank city of Ramallah.

The Authority, as it always has been, is ready to completely cooperate with and clear the way for an investigation into the true causes leading to the martyrdom of the late president," said Nabil Abu Rdeineh, spokesman to Arafat's successor as Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, without giving a date for such a move. "I want the world to know the truth about the assassination of Yasser Arafat," Suha Arafat told the Qatar-based satellite TV channel, without making any direct accusations but noting that Israel and the United States saw him as an obstacle to peace.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Since when are Katyusha rockets (or even Qassams) 'garage built'; as if such rockets don't cause damage to infrastructure or kill human beings. What sense is there in belittling the effect of rocket attacks?

Link

An even more important and relevant question, however is: Who gives a # about arafat? He was a criminal. He was a kleptocrat whose pilfered fortune his widow lives off of in luxury in Paris, France. And now she wants to "show the world" the "truth" about what happened to her late husband? How bout people wake up to how much money this man stole from the people he was supposed to represent.

Link

Arafat fortune estimated from 300 million to 3 billion.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

wow.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I didn't say they did/do not cause any damage or death. I was simply saying the leap from what are rudimentary unguided rockets and tactics deployed by Al-Qassam brigades to a sophisticated plot to poison a rival with Polonium-210 seems tenuous at best.

Fair enough if you don't care, you don't have to. Many however do.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Peruvianmonk because: Layout

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I was simply saying the leap from what are rudimentary unguided rockets and tactics deployed by Al-Qassam brigades to a sophisticated plot to poison a rival with Polonium-210 seems tenuous at best.

Firstly, there's no evidence showing Israeli involvement. Secondly, to what purpose would Israel bother poisoning Arafat if this same man launched to intifadas and is directly responsible for the deaths of at least 1500 Israeli civilians. Why would Israel even bother?

The much more plausible explanation is a Palestinian faction - likely Hamas - poisoning Arafat. If you remember, back in 2004 Hamas and Fatah were fighting for control of the PA; Hamas eventually evicted Fatah from the Gaza strip in 2006 after winning elections.

Lastly, let's wait for an official autopsy before we start pointing the finger.

But regardless of the final verdict, Yasser Arafat was an awful human being who very much deserved to die.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

I was simply saying the leap from what are rudimentary unguided rockets and tactics deployed by Al-Qassam brigades to a sophisticated plot to poison a rival with Polonium-210 seems tenuous at best.

Firstly, there's no evidence showing Israeli involvement. Secondly, to what purpose would Israel bother poisoning Arafat if this same man launched two intifadas and is directly responsible for the deaths of at least 1500 Israeli civilians. Why would Israel even bother?

The much more plausible explanation is a Palestinian faction - likely Hamas - poisoning Arafat. If you remember, back in 2004 Hamas and Fatah were fighting for control of the PA; Hamas eventually evicted Fatah from the Gaza strip in 2006 after winning elections.

Lastly, let's wait for an official autopsy before we start pointing the finger.

But regardless of the final verdict, Yasser Arafat was an awful human being who very much deserved to die.
edit on 4-7-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Firstly, there's no evidence showing Israeli involvement. Secondly, to what purpose would Israel bother poisoning Arafat if this same man launched to intifadas and is directly responsible for the deaths of at least 1500 Israeli civilians. Why would Israel even bother?

Once again I did not say there was any evidence of Israeli involvement. Conversely there is no evidence of Palestinian involvement. We don't even know if he was poisoned! We are all speculating based upon analysis of the political situation at the time.

On why the Israelis would bother, you answered your own question.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Keep your perverted thoughts out of here please, they have no bearing on this discussion ..

Stating the fact that Arafat was a rapist of little boys and his male bodyguards isn't 'my perverted thoughts'. They are facts. And they have PLENTY of bearing on this discussion. The guy lead a horrid lifestyle. He ate poorly. His hygene was awful. He was holed up in that house for years and rarely went out. And he raped children and his male bodyguards. He engaged in behaviors that were unhealthy and easily could have led to his death.

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Arafat was no hero. He was responsible for thousands of deaths. Deaths to 'palestinians' as well as others. He was a mass murdering pedophile. God doesn't bless people who are in hell .. which is where Arafat almost certainly is. By the way .. your anti-jewish bigotry is coming through loud and clear. You must be so proud. :shk:

edit on 7/4/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Stating the fact that Arafat was a rapist of little boys and his male bodyguards isn't 'my perverted thoughts'. They are facts.

They are the claims of one KGB defector, not facts.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

By the way .. your anti-jewish bigotry is coming through loud and clear. You must be so proud. :shk:

Defense for a Palestinian figure is anti-Jewish now?? So would that make your comment anti-Islamic?? Of course not. I think you meant to say anti-Zionist.

Whether or not he was a terrorist, swindler or as some say, a paedophile is irrelevant to the fact he was a leading figure for the Palestinian cause. Do they have one now that is so prominent? Nope.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Keep your perverted thoughts out of here please, they have no bearing on this discussion ..

Stating the fact that Arafat was a rapist of little boys and his male bodyguards isn't 'my perverted thoughts'. They are facts. And they have PLENTY of bearing on this discussion. The guy lead a horrid lifestyle. He ate poorly. His hygene was awful. He was holed up in that house for years and rarely went out. And he raped children and his male bodyguards. He engaged in behaviors that were unhealthy and easily could have led to his death.

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Arafat was no hero. He was responsible for thousands of deaths. Deaths to 'palestinians' as well as others. He was a mass murdering pedophile. God doesn't bless people who are in hell .. which is where Arafat almost certainly is. By the way .. your anti-jewish bigotry is coming through loud and clear. You must be so proud. :shk:

edit on 7/4/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

If I am an antiJewish, then your an antisemite ten times more.

mass murdering pedophile

You antisemite and antiMuslim bigots always roll out this canard. Stop being a hater flyerfan and hug a Muslim.

Don't have any doubt in your mind; Arafat is is heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join