It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by tamusan

Theres supposedly many billions of stars all around us and we see different stars of all ages,from various extreme distances,all the time,yet we only see a few hundred of them??? somethings really wrong with the ways we are told to think and taught to believe about this reality,because i think the stars of outer space are an intentionally designed holographic illusion thats being malevolently projected into our visible spectrum from another dimension,imo...

edit on 1-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Wait....WHAT!!!!???????

By who? And for what purpose? And please dont quote Icke at me or I will pmsl....
Oh and by the way, the heat from the sun is not whats travelling through space to warm us, we are being warmed by radiation, similar to how a microwave works, comprehend'e? Another kind of wave like light travels.
edit on 1-7-2012 by DARREN1976 because: snoozel toozel's!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Did you ever fly an airplane and look out of the window?

Or wondered why travel times are vastly different on long distance 2-way flights?
If so you would soon notice your flat earth doesn't exist.

Wind and the earth's rotation are of GREAT influence and from 10km up the globe that is our planet is pretty obvious.

I don't mind thinking out of the box but there still has to be SOME merit to what's being said and not take us back to the stone age.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

And this is where 99% of debunkers fall short in the conspiracy department. Failing to see the level of corruption as others do, and possibly back up things which could very well be a hoax.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by blocula

Something,or someone,wants humanity to feel helplessly trapped and hopelessly small

I agree. It's the people who claim that humans were not capable of going to the Moon as early as the 1960s.
Going to the moon a few times (supposedly) a long time ago and then never returning after forty years, despite great leaps and bounds in our technology,is surely an impending sign and a dire warning for us all that we are indeed trapped here on earth for at least many hundreds of years into the future and our perpetually incessant,greed driven mentality and our relentlessly genocidal,war mongering ways will most likely ensure us that humanity never really goes anywhere else but down...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Greetings Blocula!

Please DO continue to stir the pot!

I have been totally laughing my axx off reading the 'reasoning' and the 'basis' by 'those in the known' are apparently so easily refuting your premise...

'You didn't provide any links!'

'Where is your proof'?

'Threatened with banning' or was it being burned at the stake for heretical thoughts against the Church of 'Science'?

I've got a question.

How do you tell the difference between a group of California blondes and a group of 'Science' wannabes?

That's easy!

The wannabes quack stuff like...

Originally posted by Paradox

The same thing that keeps the planets in orbit. Gravity.

And Blondes NEVER march in messianic lockstep!

Bravo Blocula... Nice to see there are still some thinkers here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
blocula, next time ask mommy and daddy's permission to use the computer, ok?
edit on 1-7-2012 by VelvetSplash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Blocula should receive the ATS "TIN FOIL HAT"-award. In a way he is the perfect picture of a traditional ATS conspiracy cook, producing the most laughable theories, on zero evidence but his own gut feeling or a simple Youtube video made by strange ppl with no credibility at all LOL LOL

His type is quite rare and should be treasured as a collectable.. I for one always have a good time reading his hilarious posts. It is a break from the real tough world out there that is going to hell faster than you can say holy #, thanx to good ol´greed, stupidity and other forms of human ignorance.
edit on 1-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
Thats an interesting thought to entertain, I could imagine with a high enough level of tech this could be done. I cant imagine a good reason to put forth such effort though. Us humans have proven ourselves time and again easily controlled with far less manipulation. But the thought we are pets in a galactic terrarium, chilling!
This threads headline,my opening post and what you have said above,answers just about all of the profound mysteries of humanity,the perplexing questions that we have asked for so long about this life,the earth and the universe around us...

Unfortunately though,in a very disturbing and extremely frightening way...

But then for what reason are we allowed to play with our toys,while living and dying upon the surface of this massive petri dish?

Omg,no,this just cant be true,but it might be,is it for the cultivation of our immortal souls that we are unknowingly growning within these bodies of temporary flesh,souls that are harvested and procured by vastly superior aliens whenever death eventually arrives?

A truly horrifying explanation for what genocide and war are really all about and why we are here...

A brutal realization about the malevolence of whoever or whatevers running this earthly show...

A dire and impending warning that our world leaders past and present are more than well aware about whats really going on...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zecharia

If the suns gravity keeps the earth in orbit,whats holding the sun within its orbit?

A super massive black hole holds our sun in orbit along with the entire galaxy.
That to me,is about 100 times harder to swallow than accepting the fact that the sun might be much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
" go outside...." ?

really ?

booooooooo

this is bad even for you dude

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Love the originality OP. Keep thinking different

Yeah. Blockula Is different thats for sure. I like to read the craziness of his threads. They are very entertaining since anyone can debunk them almost instantly. Keep it up OP i need more laughs.
Seriously,the only way that you or anyone else can try and debunk what i've proposed in this thread,is to repeat what you have been taught to think and repeat what you have been told to believe by tptb...

those who fabricate wars and orchestrate genocides again and again should not be taken so casually and whatever they proclaim about this reality,should not be robotically accepted as the real truth...

because we are living within their currently enforced belief structures that will eventually be altered and changed as time flys by...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Wait, what are all the satellites seeing then? Where is manhater and all of her videos from SOHO?
edit on 30-6-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

Actually where is SOHO.All the sites that lead to SOHO have been off line since yesterday.I find this odd.I normaly check them everyday.Why in the middle of a heat wave have they been taken down?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by blocula
theres just no way that i'm going to believe its really 865,000 miles across and 93,000,000 miles away...

Why?

Because the sun is much smaller than we are intentionally misled to think it is and its a lot closer than we are purposefully taught to believe it is...

And you have proof of this right? I look forward to reading it...

If the suns gravity keeps the earth in orbit,whats holding the sun within its orbit?

The same thing that keeps the planets in orbit. Gravity.

Why do we only see a few hundred stars at night? why isnt the night sky filled with millions of stars?

Have you ever been in the middle of a desert before? Try leaving your suburban town away from light pollution...

why isnt the sky at night aglow like day?

There is no sun...duh?
Photons from the sun refract off of the molecules that compose our atmosphere and cause the sky to appear "blue."

You know, I think before you continue making borderline retarded threads, you should actually take the time out of your very busy schedule and catch up with modern science....

Something,or someone,wants humanity to feel helplessly trapped and hopelessly small,but i dont believe we really are...

No. YOU want humanity to feel helplessly trapped and hopelessly small so you can continue spreading BS acting like you are the beacon of truth here to save all of humanity from their stupidity.

I am sorry, but this is not going to work as long as logic exists!

Something,or someone,wants humanity to think theres no way for us to get away,with nowhere else for us to go,

Yeah, you.

but i dont believe its really true...

Case in point.
You just will not accept anything other than the weird fantasies you think of in your head where you are humanity's hero.

Why NOT ??

I would think that the temperature shifts on this planet alone, by moving on its axis only a thousand miles closer or farther from the sun, should be of concern...

The question is.....what PROOF does anyone really have of ANYTHING, of this existence...and why would you believe people who have no reason to tell you the TRUTH on this matter.

You are clearly not capable of PARADOXical thinking.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
Greetings Blocula!

Please DO continue to stir the pot!

'You didn't provide any links!'

Bravo Blocula... Nice to see there are still some thinkers here at ATS.

My flash players been disabled,it always seems to severely infect my computer and so unfortunately thats why theres never any images and photos in my threads and posts,but none the less...

Anythings possible...

Is this what the earth sun and moon really look like?

If its true and they really do look like the amazing and disturbing image in the link below,think about what this famous paranormal investigator said around a hundred years ago...

"The earth is a farm,we are someone elses property" Charles Fort 1874-1932

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You brought that one up before, and ignored the little details, like the size of Antarctica, centripital force, and a few other things. Got an explanation for them now?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Earth may be used by the dark side that way, but we are not owned by anyone. Evil is not the ceiling, infinity is infinite progression and only Love are Higher Ups, so this mid level mismanagement group of thugs will be dealt with.

Earth is a school and we learn here, to totally understand how inequality is wrong, and how much lack of love hurts/harms.

But I disaagree with the school, its not allowed, the things happening here.

The sun is a mystery, but I wouldn't suggest its smaller or closer because in Infinity, there is NO Time No Size, you cannot take a measurement, the infinite can fit into a grain of sand, bigger/smaller, all perceptional.

So what is the sun?

And what is entanglement.

What is spatial, what registers distance. All our senses do is intake energy waves, and the programs in our minds sort them through. At the back of our minds they are put together, with spatial, to form an image of everything around us.

Now imagine what it would be like for someone else to have the remote and control the programs.

There is no proof, no matter what anyone posts, that we are seeing anything real.

However, none the less, evil doesnt rule.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
No eveidence to back his claim ...just a rant IMO

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by blocula

Earth may be used by the dark side that way, but we are not owned by anyone.
Surely we are not alone,we might not be at the top of earths food chain and we may not be the true dominant species of earths biosphere...

A strange and bizarre symbiosis indeed...

Humanity is not even a class 1 civilization yet,one that is able to successfully maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of its entire planet and we may never become one if we keep trying to kill eachother off with genocide and war and our greed driven seperations...

A class 2 civilization would be able to successfully maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of its entire solar system,as well as other fantastic technological innovations...

A class 3 civilization would be able to successfully maintain and control the energy output and natural resources of its entire galaxy,as well as many other wonderous abilities,like creating our rain,wind and snow and some of their astounding inventions may reside somewhere far beyond our comprehension and light years away from our ability to understand...

Like ants,moths and birds hopelessly trying to comprehend what a SR 71 Blackbird really is,what its actually doing,never able to realize what its really for,who or what created it and who or what is flying it...

So any benevolent or malevolent class 2 civilization,or most likely,a class 3 alien civilization,would be able to fabricate our reality and they would know how to keep us thinking and believing in their intentionally projected three dimensional illusion we call outer space...

They would be gods...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
OMG. Another delusional person with no bearing on the scientific concepts they choose to deal in. If you understood how gravity operates, or at least understood the current theory of how gravity operates (lol), you would know why what you just posted is laughable. Everything is moving throughout space, although everything seems stationary.

You say you cannot believe the sun is that big and that far away, but that just shows that YOU have a problem with perception, and has no bearing on the scientific aspects of the solar system and how bodies orbit one another. The sun is the biggest object in our solar system, and THAT is why everything revolves around it, and not the other way around.

The fact that light travels at 186,000 mi/s means that the sun's radiation takes a little over 8 minutes to reach the earth, which puts the sun at about 93 million miles away. I don't see what is so hard to believe, considering science is a body of knowledge that is built upon what came before it, and our understanding can be traced back in time to prove scientifically that what you are saying is incorrect.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nothing is holding the sun in orbit, it is racing through space at a speed your mind probably couldn't comprehend either

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join