It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Sandusky: Pedophile. Found Guilty.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You know what I find worse than Pedophiles? People that make excuses for them. And it looks like there are a few on here that are doing it this very instant, claiming there is a good chance he is innocent. Look at it this way, if someone claimed you were a pedophile, wouldn't you be screaming to the high heavens that you weren't, if you actually were innocent. I can tell you now, if someone made claims like that against me, I would be making so much noise that I wasn't, people would want me to stfu just because they were sick of hearing me talk. And for those claiming he was "set up to take the fall" - are you serious? Most normal people in that instance would rather run the gauntlet of being killed than be branded a pedophile for life.

Those claiming crap that he is innocent sound like my ex's mother. She told my ex, and her sister, that "Your sister was just making up these claims for attention, and you are doing it because she put ideas in your head!" Shame 24 people on 2 seperate juries, and 2 seperate judges had no problem finding him guilty and sending him to prison. But I guess those jury members and the 2 judges all had mental deficiencies and were just setting the guy up to take the fall too, right?

It's a f*cked up world we live in, when people can make excuses for people convicted of raping kids......

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Penn State could have shut down that guy in 1998 but they covered it up & covered it up & more kids were abused...its a cult out there in Happy Valley & they still don't get it!

Peace

I find it absolutely incomprehensible that the people in authority who knew covered for this POS because he could win football games. Evidently on their scale of morality a winning season outweighs the innocence of numerous children.

It is my fondest hope that he gets a lot of "attention" in prison. I just hope they can try the people above him who were complicit in this shameful stain on an institution.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
from what i heard on the MSM, yesterday, he's going to become someone's "girlfriend" in prison....for the rest of his life

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

Why don't you READ the EXTERNAL TEXT section. One of the accusers/victims said the room was sound proofed. Argue what non-sense? That sound proofing a room is not as easy as putting up egg cartons? Please....do you know how SENSITIVE a top of the line mic is? It can pick up a mouse fart. Sound, is like WATER. It can escape the tiniest of cracks.....my friend. Talk to someone, without recording engineering EXPERIENCE.

ETA: How did the accuser/victim KNOW the room was 'sound proof'??? Did Sandusky have egg cartons up on the wall?
Sound proofing has to be done WITHIN the walls...not outside of them. Yes....SOUND TRAVELS THROUGH WALLS!

edit on 23-6-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

This you mean?
"He said he figured the basement must be soundproof.?"

He probably needed to believe that the woman upstairs DID NOT hear him.

Do you understand anything about children OR rapists?

These boys would have been carefully selected and groomed. They would have felt privileged to have such an important person like them...love them.

They would have felt unsure if this man, so loved my so many, so important, felt fondling them was OK...maybe they were wrong and it was OK.

They would have lived with confusion, guilt and fear all kinds of stuff they had to work through before they could say NO you DID THIS TO ME! Before they faced people calling them liars and pulling down the big man they had cared about.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Based on this trial, it sets a precedence that so long as I can come up with a convincing enough story about someone from my childhood abusing me... and get the jury to believe it - devoid of and actual evidence, I would be able to put someone in prison?

There were witnesses who saw Sandusky raping a kid in the shower, raping a kid on the ground, and blowing a kid in the shower. How does your asinine theory work out now?

I heard about the kid in the shower. ( Mike Mcquery what is wrong with you???) but I didnt hear about the others that were witnessed. Why didnt any of them stop him right then and there ?????

Because people hold these sports people to be their Gods, who wants to be the cause of bring them down thus their whole team. It disgusts me.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

You don't find it a weeeeeee bit peculiar, that Sandusky's son changed sides...last minute??? He was on the defense side! How do you explain the 'change of heart'. I can't wait to hear this explanation!

NO, likely his family said...he will go to jail and he will die there, do YOU want to be responsible for THAT!

Also if his "Mother" looked the other way and enabled all those kids to be raped on a regular basis it just maybe that the kid grew up not sure what he should think or feel.

I think someone ultimately made him understand that others would be hurt if something did not stop this guy now. I am sure it took a ton of courage to go against his "Mom" and stepbrothers and say I WILL stand up for what is right!

So if you were raped...what proof do YOU think you need to present to 12 people to be heard? What would it take.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well what goes around comes around! Have fun in the shower JERRY, do not drop the soap! OVER/UNDER for how long it takes for A) for him to get RAPED, B) for him to kill himself, or C) he gets raped and killed in prison? I hope they make him suffer a long time first, but if ever anyone deserves to be killed it is all pedophiles period. that is something to kill for, not oil or GOD. Children being taken advantage of in any way is certainly not their fault, they very rarely know any better or have any actual control over those in authority over them. This is why Joe Paterno deserves some of the blame, but he did not make sandusky do these things, he chose to those things on his own volition he gets every thing he deserves.

sincerely,

spiritual33

Ps. I myself was abused so its hard for me to turn the other cheek on this subject. i feel like a hypocrite btw.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp1r1tu4l33
Well what goes around comes around! Have fun in the shower JERRY, do not drop the soap! OVER/UNDER for how long it takes for A) for him to get RAPED, B) for him to kill himself, or C) he gets raped and killed in prison? I hope they make him suffer a long time first, but if ever anyone deserves to be killed it is all pedophiles period. that is something to kill for, not oil or GOD. Children being taken advantage of in any way is certainly not their fault, they very rarely know any better or have any actual control over those in authority over them. This is why Joe Paterno deserves some of the blame, but he did not make sandusky do these things, he chose to those things on his own volition he gets every thing he deserves.

sincerely,

spiritual33

Ps. I myself was abused so its hard for me to turn the other cheek on this subject. i feel like a hypocrite btw.

oy.......that has to be tough to deal with....i can't even begin to comprehend its implications.....i agree with you......good luck to him, in the shower.....what comes around, goes around

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by SyphonX
One man took the fall, and the syndicate stands.

There is without a doubt a very serious case of organized sexual abuse in that festering pit that Sandusky crawled out of..

.. but they got their fall guy.

I couldn't agree more, and was sadly surprised at the verdict. I figured he might just get away with it completely given all the background and his ummm...upstanding reputation in town. I am so glad I was wrong on that count.

I have long thought there should be a line of folks right up there with Sandusky. Too many had knowledge, too many turned their backs, too many more just went with it...In my book they are just as guilty of the exact same charges as Sandusky and deserve the same sentences. "Doing The Deed" is horrendous in itself, someone knowing about that and "letting it go" might as well be "Doing The Deed" themselves IMO.

doing the deed?? its a horrific crime, not a deed... and how you even came up with that comparison is beyond me. ...and you put it in "quote" as if to emphasize it..

I'm sorry if I was more comfortable not typing out the illicit, sick acts of a sick twisted man. I have a hard time reading this without having to type it out again and again... You knew what it was referring to, so I guess it got the point across appropriately without going into the filth factor.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

He's just one sick bastard that got busted...there are a thousand more to replace him. Unfortunately. I've always wondered how their minds worked. I mean I don't get it, why in the Sam Heck would a grown adult feel the need to take comfort in a child?? Maybe that is the question that needs to be asked.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by MRuss

He's just one sick bastard that got busted...there are a thousand more to replace him. Unfortunately. I've always wondered how their minds worked. I mean I don't get it, why in the Sam Heck would a grown adult feel the need to take comfort in a child?? Maybe that is the question that needs to be asked.

And there are probably more than a few answers to that question.

I personally think there is an "x" factor to some sexual excitement that has more to do with the thrill of being bad, than comfort.

I for the life of me can't understand why people feel the need to whip others , chain them up, or choke them to near death for sexual excitement, but it happens.

I also am inclined to believe that there are dark spiritual entities that target the perversion of sexuality, and can gain entrance into your spirit, even when you are only a victim at first. Some can fight them off, and some don't know how, or choose not to.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Best answer I've seen on ATS yet. People make me ask why ask why??????

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's not so black and white. While he was a pedophile and sexual predator, he also provided for his victims by showering them with gifts and opportunities. The people who testified said that they felt pressured into keeping silent because of how well he treated them; they didn't want the gifts to stop, so their greed (if you want to call it that) outweighed their concern. I guess it's a similar situation to women who put up with abusive boyfriends who beat them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Never mind that they were minor chldren he targeted. He's got the one up on them and that's what makes him the pred and them the prey;

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I don't know if Sandusky is innocent, but our courts are SUPPOSED to prove guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt" and for me, and any logical thinking person - there still should be "reasonable doubt".

With that logic then EVER catholic pedophile priest is innocent too.

I get your point, but it is one thing for a few people to come forward and another thing for MANY from a long period of time, and not connected in anyway other than through Sandusky. The deliberations were very long and so I bet it was looked at very hard as to whether or not a conspiracy of an innocent man could be the case.

The sick part is Sandusky will go to his grave thinking he never did a thing wrong....

He just followed his natural urges and there is nothing wrong with that.
He is a criminal from our point of view not his.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by MRuss

unfortunately, you're right....there are thousands to replace him....he's definitely one sick bastard......he should be castrated...as i mentioned, he's probably going to become someone's bitch in prison....and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

People who say he followed his natural urges and he don't see how that is wrong. I'm missing something in that cuz my viewpoint is so different.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Honestly, I have ZERO tolerance for molestation, rape, sexual assault, or child abuse. I sincerely look forward to reading headlines when this pig gets stabbed to death in prison.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickxJonathan
Honestly, I have ZERO tolerance for molestation, rape, sexual assault, or child abuse. I sincerely look forward to reading headlines when this pig gets stabbed to death in prison.

preach it, brother!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickxJonathan

As do the majority of people on the planet! And for good reason too.

Problem is, you get the bunch of people that think that rapists and pedophiles can be rehabilitated. Well, problem for them is, for every 1 that IS somehow rehabilitated, you have thousands more that aren't. As the saying goes - once a pedophile/rapist, always a pedophile/rapist.

I'm an extremely strong proponent of people deserving second chances, because hey, people make stupid mistakes all the time. But rapists and pedophiles are the ONLY people that don't deserve a second chance, due to the fact that they usually destroy an innocent persons life. In a way, they are lucky that there are Prisons, for the simple reason that 99.9% of people that meet a pedophile in the street would kill/maim/torture them on the spot.

I know it's harsh, but the way I see it, if you destroy an innocent childs life, your life immediately becomes forfeit.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join