It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Sandusky: Pedophile. Found Guilty.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth

Double ETA: I guess Sandusky had his basement walls sound proofed, in advance, knowing that kids would scream, and people would hear.
Let's go check, shall we? If they're not SOUND PROOFED, as 1 witness testified to.....he should be ACQUITTED ON ALL CHARGES!!!!

Nobody testified that the room was soundproofed.
Whether or not it was or was not was never actually in question.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I agree and there would have been a mistrial if i was on the jury. How about if i had sex with a woman and she later said i raped her? Infact what if you didnt have sex with her at all? Im sick of this worlds justice

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Now the waiting game of how much time in prison is handed down to him and I hope it's enough for him to spend the rest of his natural life locked up.

As for Jerry's bosses who were obviously aware of what went on all those years.....I'd like to see them rounded up and arrested too.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

They don't take kindly to child molesters in prisons. He might have enjoyed himself with the boys he molested in the showers, but he's going to be a target in the prison showers. This is a good example of Karma at work.
He won't be touched in prison because he'll be put in protective custody.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by newcovenant

Here is my question...does anyone think Sandusky is gay?
I know he is a pedophile but is he gay? I guess if he had a wife that would make him bisexual, BUT we don't even know if he had a sexual relationship with her so, he might have been gay and this was how he worked it out? With minors.
edit on 23-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

No, I don't think he was gay. I think he was just all kinds of messed up, like all pedophiles are. If he was just gay, he would be attracted to more adult men, not little kids. There are plenty of opportunities for a gay man in hiding to find other gay men.

Thanks for your reply. You are probably right but I was wondering maybe he goes for the youngsters because they will not out him or then he doesn't have to admit it to himself. In his position if he WAS gay, it would have been impossible for him to keep his career. You are probably right - he is technically some variety of pedophile...still I wonder if there were little girls that may come forward.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

They don't take kindly to child molesters in prisons. He might have enjoyed himself with the boys he molested in the showers, but he's going to be a target in the prison showers. This is a good example of Karma at work.
He won't be touched in prison because he'll be put in protective custody.

Not 24/7 They'll touch him.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

There was a witness to one of the incidents though...

On one such occasion, in 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant heard “rhythmic, slapping sounds” coming from the showers in the locker room. When he looked in, he found Sandusky having anal sex with a young boy estimated to be about 10-years-old. The incident was reported to Joe Paterno, who then relayed the report to his boss, athletic director Tim Curley.

www.crossingbroad.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by newcovenant

No problem.

I am not sure if he was or not. He wouldn't be the first gay man that got married to keep up appearances. But I don't think that would have anything to do with him being a pedophile. One could say he picked kids to keep it more of a secret, but that doesn't explain the attraction.

Gay men or women without mental issues are not attracted to children. Just as straight men and women without mental issues aren't.

It takes a real sicko to look at any child in that way and yet tons of folks do it every day.

Yes, I think you are right and I like this quote... very true: Thanks

Gay men or women without mental issues are not attracted to children.
Just as straight men and women without mental issues aren't.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by SyphonX
One man took the fall, and the syndicate stands.

There is without a doubt a very serious case of organized sexual abuse in that festering pit that Sandusky crawled out of..

.. but they got their fall guy.

I couldn't agree more, and was sadly surprised at the verdict. I figured he might just get away with it completely given all the background and his ummm...upstanding reputation in town. I am so glad I was wrong on that count.

I have long thought there should be a line of folks right up there with Sandusky. Too many had knowledge, too many turned their backs, too many more just went with it...In my book they are just as guilty of the exact same charges as Sandusky and deserve the same sentences. "Doing The Deed" is horrendous in itself, someone knowing about that and "letting it go" might as well be "Doing The Deed" themselves IMO.

doing the deed?? its a horrific crime, not a deed... and how you even came up with that comparison is beyond me. ...and you put it in "quote" as if to emphasize it..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How does this constitute a "thread?"

There is no link. There is no story here except the title.
The thread that included a few paragraphs, the link to the story and excerpts from the news is closed and I am sent here to read about the poor womans husband being too old for Sandusky.

As interesting as that is... I would kind of like to know a little bit more about the story.
You must be joking.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

How does this constitute a "thread?"

There is no link. There is no story here except the title.
The thread that included a few paragraphs, the link to the story and excerpts from the news is closed and I am sent here to read about the poor womans husband being too old for Sandusky.

As interesting as that is... I would kind of like to know a little bit more about the story.
You must be joking.

Apparently you do not know what constitutes a thread either. The title of this thread should be:

My husband went to Sandusky's football camp
Even with that interesting tid-bit, there are no links, no story.. This is a headline from a story without including the story itself and without providing any additional information. I have to go to threads that have been closed to read about what the heck happened in this court case because this wisp of trivial and unrelated information, which is more of a side story and personal account, was started first? Puleeze.

Substance? Well now I am really laughing.
Raining like hell.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
One man took the fall, and the syndicate stands.

There is without a doubt a very serious case of organized sexual abuse in that festering pit that Sandusky crawled out of..

.. but they got their fall guy.

As I have been reading this thread....your above statement is what I have been thinking too. What about all the other adults along the way...that knew what Sandusky was doing and did not report him and helped to coverup what his was doing...I really believe that they should go to prison too.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

New Covenant:

Seriously. Get off the Thread thing. Sorry if the substance of my THREAD has ruined your morning. Get over it.

It was my understanding that when posting breaking news, you could basically just post the breaking news. I didn't link the thread because literally, there was no article to link just yet. I put up the breaking news as I heard it on TV.

Are you happy now? Can you get on with your day? Or, perhaps you are just washing your hands over and over.
edit on 23-6-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

New Covenant:

Seriously. Get off the Thread thing. Sorry if the substance of my THREAD has ruined your morning. Get over it.

It was my understanding that when posting breaking news, you could basically just post the breaking news. I didn't link the thread because literally, there was no article to link just yet. I put up the breaking news as I heard it on TV.

Are you happy now? Can you get on with your day? Or, perhaps you are just washing your hands over and over.

I am over it but when people REPLY to me, do I not have a right to respond back to them?
Are you forbidding me from speech now MRUSS?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Hopefully, it's a beautiful day where you live and you can go take a walk.

Okay?

Let's all smile now.

Enough crap in the world to deal with.

PS--- Nice way to derail a thread. Let's pick on the way the thread was written, rather than the substance of the thread itself. Amateur day at ATS

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

1. With regards to the soundproofing statement, it is highly probable some sound escaped the basement, but it was surely muffled to some degree. We do not know what Sandusky's wife heard or did not hear coming out of the basement. Maybe she could not hear anything. Maybe, like the rest of the Penn State Football community, she knew exactly what was going on but decided to put her head in the sand. Sandusky's wife did not testify at trial because the marital privilege allows her not to.

2. With regards to the fighting it vs. fighting him, you are just playing with semantics.

3. With regards to the rest of the stuff, keep in mind child molesters like Sandusky hand select their victims then mess with their heads. The victims thought process does not seem normal because it is not. A normal kid might not do the things the victims did, but the victims were not normal. They were selected by Sandusky because they had a weakness he could exploit, then Sandusky brainwashed them so he could exploit them further.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I'm just having a hard time believing that people here are arguing the merits of the jury's decision. Were these same people rooting for OJ?

Fact: A serious pedophile ring exists in the world. Do your research.

Fact: Jerry Sandusky raped little boys. He fits the stereotype perfectly, creating the Mile High Home, etc. He has been found guilty. He is a pedophile.

Rather than argue his innocence, maybe your time woud be better spent praying for the victims.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

I don't give a damn what somebody LOOKS like, it isn't about what you LOOK like, it is about what can be PROVEN in court.

reply to post by Xtrozero

With THAT logic? You mean basic logic? Proving somebody guilty before assuming it? That has been the basis and the difference between the US legal system since the very beginning because it was the fair and justified way to do things.

reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

My standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" isn't "MY" standard at all. It is a standard set forth by the United States legal system since its inception. And the idea of physical evidence being suspect is laughable - do you know anything about chain of evidence and the procedure law enforcement has to go through to ensure that such evidence can even be used in a court proceeding? If that evidence is even tampered with in the slightest way that cannot be accounted for and is documented, it is thrown out of court.

Innocent until PROVEN GUILTY. There is no proof in words and allegations. People lie. People lie and destroy other peoples lives every day with their lies and it doesn't even cause them to blink.

Yet people find it so terribly difficult to see even the possibility of a lie within this case.

The people berate me like these are some of my own crackpot ideals, yet these are the ideals of our courts, the ideals that they are SUPPOSED to abide by so that people who are innocent do not end up dead or in prison. It has failed in the past. How many people were put to death that were proven innocent after? How many people were exonerated well after spending most of their lives in prison? Many.

Yet people will burn the accused at the stake without any real evidence.

The real kicker is what I already said. Regardless of, if in the future charges are all dropped the media has already painted him and people have already made up their minds REGARDLESS OF EVIDENCE. Even if the guy would have been free from the get go it would have been too late because everyone would still have demonized him, probably even worse that they are now.

Anyone who does not see the mess of spilled beans that this whole case is is blinded by emotion and doesn't want any taste of reasoning.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The important thing is one monster is unable to harm another child, a big monster at that; it takes a lifetime to develop a life-long obsession. Many times the mark is missed and time passes but the monster perfects the resource. Kids grow so fast I bet he tells himself!

I am most certain there is another accomplice other than the need to keep the football as the priority above that of the safety of an innocent soul. The guy that died, he was part of it and was part of a bigger monster himself.

The victims will not find restitution from this, the child is gone, deep within the folds of reasoning and emotions; the adult person must grapple with this child throughout their lives, eventually the child will quiet in most.

Someone owns someone and a child only wants to be loved, not tortured by an adult without the ability to know the difference between sex and love.

I listened to his interview, the partial video/audio, that was done by his request. His keywords are so revealing; he was "working them out". I could see this with a more mature person, an athlete, but the age was not appropriate and it is seated in a twisted mind.

This monster was a big one and yet there are much bigger more organized monsters, just as the recent article involving the "Jesters"; this entails Judges and I cannot imagine something more sinister than that. At this point all children are at "high risk" during this current demonic plague. They feed off of innocence and there is only one source for that. So many children are unaccounted for and no one sees the signs even when it is right in their line of sight. I could not imagine being the responsible party/parent to a child in today's world. It would almost seem that you have to tell them the horror and ruin their innocence just to save them from the nightmare! I guess that is what TV has done, it has taken away a parent's need to explain that monsters exist, but that is just make-believe.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

How is this Political News?

Nice thread start btw, you just state what you heard, no links, nothing.
Were you in that big a hurry to report the news that you post it in the Political news forum and without links?

edit on 23-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join