It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Sandusky: Pedophile. Found Guilty.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I wish you HYPOCRITES were this passionate at the ABORTION clinics. Your minds are just as TWISTED! There's been NOTHING concrete about this case...dating back 14 years; and yet everyone has given their GUILTY verdict. However, every day at the clinics, people are lining up to KILL their babies. Where is your OUTRAGE for that? Is it JUSTIFIABLE? A woman's right to choose? You talk about defending the victims (kids) in this Sandusky scandal, but WHO IS DEFENDING THE BABY, IN THAT WOMAN'S WOMB????

You say that you're "AWAKE"...and i say TO WHAT? You're not "awake"! You're in DEEP FRICKEN DENIAL! How can you be "awake", when you're still plugged into The MATRIX? How can you be "awake" when you still watch the same..........PROGRAMMING.......as everyone else?

Your JUDGING Sandusky......when you should be JUDGING YOURSELF! He MAY HAVE done it! He may not have! He MAY BE PART OF something MUCH, MUCH BIGGER! Or, maybe not! How will you/we EVER KNOW?

The doors for this trial were CLOSED! How do you KNOW (keyword) what went on behind those doors, is what really went on, behind those doors? The ONLY people that KNOW, are those that were IN THAT ROOM!!!! ANYTHING could have taken place. YOU NEVER KNOW! "They" didn't want you to know!!! If they did.....it would have been TELEVISED...like the O.J. trial!

Now THAT'S called: being AWAKE!

BTW.....when EXACTLY does this "Great Awakening" begin???? I'm tired of waiting.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

EPIC NERDRAGE is EPIC!!!!!!11111111ONEONEONEELEVENONEONEONE

Does it feel better now you have gotten that rant off your chest???

And if you want to know what happened in the Courtroom, either get in there yourself, or use the Freedom of Information Act to request the trial documents. Needlessly ranting on here just makes you look foolish.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join