It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i think humanity is ready for official alien contact. we have been sufficiently conditioned to accept a visual and televised first contact like close encounters of the 3rd kind with 1 or 2 ships without having society collapse.

and then have them fly away. we'll know we are not alone and the american government can keep it's secret deals, if they have one.

why not accept visitors to earth as long as they help mankind and are not a threat.

it'll be cool going thru a mcdonalds drive thru and have a grey pass you your big mac.

but since they are the more advanced beings, it'll have to be on their terms. and knowing the american government, the only way they'll allow aliens on earth is if they give them advanced weapons and armaments.

You think(really assume) humanity is ready for alien contact,because of all the alien propaganda you've infested yourself with thru-out your life. You know this ,no thanks to hollywood and those dam TV networks. Nothing else..

The last thing you want is for an actual alien visitation to happen.... So you blindly expect some alien being,some 30millionyrs away supposedly masters warp speed,can bend space's fabric and maintain life support?? And will consequently be a compassionate conquistador to us bourgeoisie??

"But since they are more advanced being"???

You don't know that!

"Knowing the american government"

You do!

Please sell your TV ....and laptop.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Ben81
Im speechless ..how could i have missed that one
only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns
Your ignorance about how this could have been done isn't an excuse doesn't mean that "only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns".

Most (if not all, but has I haven't seen all I have to say "most") are relatively easy to do, if you know how to do it. Many of the designs are even easier to do on a filed than with a computer, you just have to ask someone that learned technical drawing (like me
), there's no need for special machines, GPSs or other fancy things to do something that can be done just with ropes and planks.

If these things are planned in advance they can be done with little effort and in little time.

Allot of the evidence is in the way it was made. The 2 crop circles, the face and DNA strand show no marks of man made crop circle techniques.
If you know how to make them then I am sure you know about this amazing feat...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
You see for me .. the most logical answer are inteligent beings from space

If you find something out of place in your home what's the first thing you think, that it was someone from your own home or that someone that you do not know, from somewhere else in the world?

When I see something on Earth that doesn't look impossible to be from Earth, I start by thinking that it's from Earth, just that.

so we are barely coming out with the though of not being alone in the universe
Who said anything about being alone in the universe?

For some it will take time to addapt with this new modern though
The old schoolers with old thoughs that only think with science
will obviously be the first ones to panic if the aliens really do show themself
That's something I don't like in people that always suggest the "it was Aliens" supposed explanation, they act as if they are the "next big thing", without noticing that they are mimicking what other people implanted in their heads and are not really coming to any conclusions on their own.

Proposing "aliens" is nothing new, that's what they call "Deus ex machina" and has been used for more than 2000 years.

The best advice i can give .. be open minded to all posibilities
I always am.

when something is unexplained
try multiple angles to debunk it . but dont close to fast your thoughs
on screaming CGI, HOAX,PRANK all the time
like people knew everything all the time and the best answer is always CGI
to avoid looking like a fool ..
I always do that, and I never scream anything (it's rude), I just state my opinion.

my second advice .. never think you look like a fool when being different from others thoughs
If I thought that I would have been gone from this place a long time ago...

if one sheep say its fake or cgi and bring good point to the table
all other sheep will say the same to be part of the "gang"
The problem is that that affects both sides, there are too many people that just repeat (some go farther and use their own words, but use other people's ideas) what other people say.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Not showing marks of having been made by humans (if true) it's not the same as showing marks of the impossibility of having been made by humans.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

i'm so pleased you posted this , i seen this years ago and it verified IMO that crop circles are man made. Don't get me wrong i believe theres alien life forms out there but crop circles are nothing to do with them.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

40 years?? 2001-1974 = 27... Just saying

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The whole escapade was well reported at the time. In fact it was suspected that academia, albeit flawed, were the 'root' cause, pardon the the rubbish pun. The same media were also covering events elsewhere, including events in Greece, where farmers talked about huge UFO's with under surfaces covered with 'holes' landing in their fields and vandalising, and ruining crops, while there was no mention of crop circles per se, but that the ground was spiked, but you can see where this was going can't you. Say, a mechanical/electrical/ punch pattern means of dot matrixing, and all is needed, is for the mind to put it together in a form that makes some sense, as long as you believe it, at least in that case. But the overall thing is that there is always a kind of sales pitch going on, a deception. Just like the Roswell deception/truth/deception to infinity. It's time to move on from crap circles, and if they are made by aliens, then they are more stupid than they think we are.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Didnt they encode a message in ASCII code? Very alien. And the crop circles improved by the time personal GPS became avaiable? You would think such alien tech would be consistently on the same high level and not just evolve over a period of 20 years.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Ben81

You see for me .. the most logical answer are inteligent beings from space

Really?......you've looked at all the evidence, you've visited the websites of the people who freely admit that they make these circles, and even show you videos of how they are done, you've done all of this and, your most logical answer and conclusion is......."Intelligent beings from space"

Really?

I made my mind before watching Ancient Aliens
did you watch the documentary ? it is very enlighting

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here I was, seeing this dramatic title in the 'Popular threads' at the main page, thinking hmm.. this can be interesting.

..Only to find out it's a ridiculous man made crop circle along with other YT videos of known hoaxes that somehow intend to increase the credibility of this thread(?!).

Op, you're either too gullible or trying too hard to push that BS. Multiple times you've been presented with crystal clear evidence that this is easily made by very humanly people, and all you do is keep blabbering and throwing nonsense about how you believe it's the work of aliens.

Next time you post a thread with such a title that gets to the main page please post some warnings about our time being spent for no good reason.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by Ben81

40 years?? 2001-1974 = 27... Just saying

oups i calculated to 2012
my mistake

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm usually not interested in alien and UFO threads, but this one is interesting.

I'm wondering why this story hasen't gotten more attention. Could be a hoax, but who knows...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
How could they know when the crops are ready to receive imprint.
if it would be real... it would indicate that they are monitoring from
not to far away

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
For those who think crop circles are real, I have a question.

Why would they be getting more complex and better quality over the years?

If aliens were doing it they would have been high tech and complex from the get go.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

If it's ET trying to send us a message why don't they make a Big rock circle on the moon that everybody on the planet could see with a telescope, and would be unmistakably ET?
edit on 16-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If it's ET trying to send us a message why don't they make a Big rock circle on the moon that everybody on the planet could see with a telescope, and would be unmistakably ET?
edit on 16-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Now THERE is an idea!

But then we have people on here that are convinced that we have secret bases on the moon......

So the question of Man-Made or Alien would be kept alive I bet.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I do not want to be disrespectful or to belittle what others may believe, but something has always bothered me deeply about the whole crop circle phenomena and how it might relate to "aliens".

Why would a advanced alien race travel perhaps 24 trillion miles ( or a whole bunch more) through space with the intention of finding a quiet field filled with crops in the back woods to leave a message with. This would sort of be like Christopher Columbus coming to the new world, exiting a rowboat in the dead of night to write something in the sandy shore and then rowing back to his ship and then sailing back to Europe. It's just too much for me to believe aliens would bother to do that.

Wouldn't an advanced alien race that is capable of traveling vast intergalactic distances have a more viable means of communication in a matter somewhat above a crop circle level? Maybe they have not had time on the flight here to figure out how to use chalk or graphite or something more advanced like a printing press, Morse code or radio or tv waves?

And the message in a crop circle doesn’t physically last very long. I mean use that super alien technology to burn a message into a 30 mile wide glacier in Antarctica or use your advanced technology that built the pyramids (the aliens have had only about 4,500 years to improve there building technology since the pyramids) to really do a number on a mountain top or river valley- that would be really neat!!

I do hypothesize that perhaps these crop circles are simply the product of under aged alien sub adults that are educational deficient that, while the parental units were in a hyperbaric rest chamber during the nighttime cycle, simply absconded with their parental units UFO and took it on a unscheduled trip to buy an intoxicant in a nearby star system and then stopped here on there way back to “tag” planet Earth in a crop circle so that other non-conforming alien sub adults can UFO by at a later date and say “I see the Zorrgs were here at Earth first…Cool!” But even this is a bit too much for me to believe.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been said, but, there are no corn fields next to the Arecibo Observatory, it's on a mountain.
Huge dish on top of a mountain. Nothing else.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is definitely time for me to go to bed because I see Obama in that crop circle........omg...that's it ATS.....goodnight!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Lets all point and laugh at the guy who believes in aliens and crop circles, cause we are obviouslly cooler only living on these forums and not sharing our feelings or beliefs.

for christ sakes even a #ing moderator is joining in on the lynch mob

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join