It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Hey OP, go check out this thread HERE

Theres more to it than you've posted. Then come back and update your post, people need to see ALL of it

Very nice
will need to save it for later and see what theories you have
hope the thread doesnt conclude that they are all fake

thanks for the link

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by itswhatev

The link was to one of my own threads but wasnt trying to steal anything from this thread thats why I suggested op go get the data and repost it here. It needs to be resurected again.
OP while this thread is hot go copy and paste the stuff I linked to and post it in this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Surely these crop circles have a mysterious origin.
The fact that they can apear overnight in such compexity, indicates that they are not hoaxes of any sort.
the technology to make them seems far beyond what we ourselves have produced to date.....(till i see science controlling light balls to make them, i assume they are non human constructs.....what else?)
These formations are astounding but the interpretations of themarE OPEN...nevertheless,
i feel some of the more plainly distinguishable ones have been decoded......
In particuar the binary coded one which contained a message of somewhat enigmatic content.......The contact is one of a gentle push on humanitys door bell.....the beings who have made these must be trying to get our attention in a way that cannot be hidden from anybody.
They are a world wide phenomena, and have apeared in many countries.....thus i think theY are a universal attempt to contact all people directly in a way they cannot deny ......as the messages seem to be developing much more compicated themes.
The idea occurred to me that those who manipulate these plasma balls are in an approach trajectory of some kind with earth.
The formations grow in richness and complexity without loss of precision, though the are formed within minutes, or even seconds.( maybe indicating shorter range control brings more precision?)
In the ongoing saga of these messages i feel that we have indeed been contacted, and we will see their arrival here on earth, when they feel they have our attention and interest.
My prediction in this case.... is the eventual communications becomming far more specific should these beings (or whatever) be aproaching......(or perfecting their means of communication....either way....)
There are those who claim these circles are not only messages ,....but also machines or forces which are meant to perform specific tasks on earth......(related to many speculations though no proof as yet)..... the formations do radiate strange properties which may or may not be residual from their electromagnetic seeming constructions.....
I fail to understand the absoute inattention even hostility, with which most of mainstream science .regard these inigmas.
I apreciate that you have taken a bold step proclaiming contact......

I tend to agree, as well as wish to see far more scientific evaluations of these things....(though it is my opinion the PTB are deliberately DOWNPLAYING the miraculous apearance of these messaages from whoever they may be...........)
It is sad that the real interesting events of our times are so marginalised by those who wish to control us.....
And the cry for rational investigation of these things is as audible as a fart in a windstorm.
MONEY. has become the god of the world......and reality simpy intrudes upon its blind persuit.
S&F!
well done.........
Brace yersef for the MUDSLIDE to follow bud......

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
With all the signals that were sent in the deep space
somebody finally returned our phone call even if it took 40 yrs
by creating a magnificiant 3D face just beside the station who sent it

it look like alien at first when we look it at a 2D level
but when the eye caught the 3D
the image change and it look like a human face

Enlarge the above picture and try seeing both faces

On August 16, 2001, a crop formation appeared overnight in front of the Chilbolton Radio Observatory in England. It was a clear response to the Arecibo Message which was sent into space by Carl Sagan and NASA in 1974!
It seems impossible that people could have made such large and complex formations so perfectly in the dark of one night. On top of that, scientific analysis of the crops showed that they had not been pushed down with blunt force as you would expect in a man-made design. Rather, the bottom nodes of the stalks had been heated via some form of focused radiation so that they wilted over and strangely, came to rest at a 90 degree angle.
The mainstream media has not reported on this story. Perhaps because they assume it must be a prank.
However, when you analyze the details of these events, it seems highly, highly unlikely that pranksters in the night could have pulled this off. How could they make them so perfectly without the benefit of an overhead view? In the dark? In less than four hours(England in the summer)?
No. These don't make any sense in the context of a prank. They are way too good.

Im speechless ..how could i have missed that one
only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns
those orbs many see in the sky .. they are the ones who makes the most complicated crop circles
and are obviously controlled by an higher intelligence .. not human

Wondering how the Orb does it in less then 4 hrs ?
because it only take a few seconds and its done

How come it didnt make a big deal in the news in 2001
Weird that the contact was made 1 month before the 9/11 attack

It might not be a big space ship landing in front of the white house
the aliens maybe think we arent ready yet
but they felt it was important to show a sign to humanitty that they are not far
and we shouldnt give hope away
edit on 6/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Honestly, crop circles are the bottom of BS chain. I can understand someone delusioned from rampant alien propaganda to assume a UFO is alien descent. But crop circles?? One thing is aliens carving our skies with there saucers; but as talented art class students?.

Can anyone please provide actual,not speculative, evidence that connects a design "on the ground" with aliens. Its a shame really, these crop design are truly beautiful but are never given the proper reception ;all because some moron(s) thinks aliens did this for us. Now how self centered is that.

I think these crap circles are telling us something.
[url=http://www.thebigster.com/those-japanese-can-make-some-awesome-rice-art]http://www.thebigster.com/those-japanese-can-make-some-awesome-rice-art[/ url]

Good day

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If aliens existed we would know by now. There is now other logical explaination. As I doubt ants think humans are clandestine...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

i do know how to make the difference between a fake one and a real one
Really? How do you do that?

humans are not yet enought advanced to create such elaborated prank
Most humans that use a computer don't have the slightest idea of how it's done, but some people (like me) know how how to make them, from the designing the CPU to making the power supply. Crop circles are not elaborate.

I consider the Orbs...
What orbs?

to be machine controlled by inteligent being
Humans are intelligent beings. Well, most are.

in the YT video one was caught drawing one
Too bad that's a known fake

and it make sense seeing it form the circle .. it control gravity
How do you know that?

by pushing the corn vertical .. all corn branch break the same way
a test was made to create a crop .. did they best
the difference from the break point was far from the same
Could you please post a reference to that information? Thanks in advance.

The orbs and saucer are powered by the same kind of energy
an energy that let a particular trace of radiations
What orbs? Those that look like out of focus dust, smoke or water droplets?

I have study the crop circle a bit to be able to debunk them up
each time they point to the sky
I'm sorry to say it, but it doesn't show.

This face .. i dont remember it
after seeing it more closely and concentrating on the image
i could saw a clear human face in 3D
when you dont force your eyes .. you see the odd looking alien face
Yes, your brain could do that, that's how they work, and that's something artists have been exploring for centuries.

What did they mean by drawing such complexe image
with 2 different face in it .. like if we were the same
Yes, like if we are all humans after all.

interesting isnt ?
Not really, just interesting from a sociological point of view.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

On August 16, 2001, a crop formation appeared overnight in front of the Chilbolton Radio Observatory in England. It was a clear response to the Arecibo Message which was sent into space by Carl Sagan and NASA in 1974

by creating a magnificiant 3D face just beside the station who sent it

Chilbolton Radio Observatory

Arecibo Message

The Arecibo message was broadcast into space a single time via frequency modulated radio waves at a ceremony to mark the remodeling of the Arecibo radio telescope on 16 November 1974

The Arecibo Observatory is a radio telescope near the city of Arecibo in Puerto Rico.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

So how is it next to the station that sent it?

edit on 6/16/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

link   
Has anyone researched how many police reports, or court actions have been carried out for destruction pf private property in these cases? If I were a farmer I would really be upset if folks were out there destroying my crops...

link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Hey OP, go check out this thread HERE

Theres more to it than you've posted. Then come back and update your post, people need to see ALL of it

Looking at all of this from afar, it screams hoax to me. There is a small chance that some crop circles may have been genuine but the majority are hoaxes imo.

link   

Originally posted by stirling
Surely these crop circles have a mysterious origin.
The fact that they can apear overnight in such compexity, indicates that they are not hoaxes of any sort.
the technology to make them seems far beyond what we ourselves have produced to date.....(till i see science controlling light balls to make them, i assume they are non human constructs.....what else?)
These formations are astounding but the interpretations of themarE OPEN...nevertheless,
i feel some of the more plainly distinguishable ones have been decoded......
In particuar the binary coded one which contained a message of somewhat enigmatic content.......The contact is one of a gentle push on humanitys door bell.....the beings who have made these must be trying to get our attention in a way that cannot be hidden from anybody.
They are a world wide phenomena, and have apeared in many countries.....thus i think theY are a universal attempt to contact all people directly in a way they cannot deny ......as the messages seem to be developing much more compicated themes.
The idea occurred to me that those who manipulate these plasma balls are in an approach trajectory of some kind with earth.
The formations grow in richness and complexity without loss of precision, though the are formed within minutes, or even seconds.( maybe indicating shorter range control brings more precision?)
In the ongoing saga of these messages i feel that we have indeed been contacted, and we will see their arrival here on earth, when they feel they have our attention and interest.
My prediction in this case.... is the eventual communications becomming far more specific should these beings (or whatever) be aproaching......(or perfecting their means of communication....either way....)
There are those who claim these circles are not only messages ,....but also machines or forces which are meant to perform specific tasks on earth......(related to many speculations though no proof as yet)..... the formations do radiate strange properties which may or may not be residual from their electromagnetic seeming constructions.....
I fail to understand the absoute inattention even hostility, with which most of mainstream science .regard these inigmas.
I apreciate that you have taken a bold step proclaiming contact......

I tend to agree, as well as wish to see far more scientific evaluations of these things....(though it is my opinion the PTB are deliberately DOWNPLAYING the miraculous apearance of these messaages from whoever they may be...........)
It is sad that the real interesting events of our times are so marginalised by those who wish to control us.....
And the cry for rational investigation of these things is as audible as a fart in a windstorm.
MONEY. has become the god of the world......and reality simpy intrudes upon its blind persuit.
S&F!
well done.........
Brace yersef for the MUDSLIDE to follow bud......

How do you know its over night?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

These crop circles made by aliens are silly pranks. Well, if they like silly pranks, when we attain the technology to travel to their worlds, let's see how they handle burning bags of poop on their porches! Oh it's prank wars all right!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh and before someone screams "well why don't the artists admit to their work!!" well they can get arrested for doing it because it is vandalism, they are like the country folk Banksy's.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Personally i tend to think in some cases there are other forces at work something we are yet to fully understand, and yes in some cases they're simply fakes, but not all are i believe
Why, if you don't mind my asking?

What i find interesting is most of the huge complex ones just pop up in a matter of hours
One of the most famous crop circles from some years ago, presented as having appeared during one night, was made during two or three nights, and there are photos with the circle in three different levels of completeness.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Ben81

So we arn't advanced enough to make them? what? all it is is maths and art conbined...I have given him the site to look at which proves they are man made but choses to ignore it..cya all.

Oh and we can not do the face? we do it everyday in newspapers its called halftone dot screen.
edit on 16-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Im sure you can sense the power of those unexplained crop circles
they have a misterious wisdom in them with hidden clues / messages

Humans are maybe advanced
but not advanced enought to replicate those crop circle

nobody on earth has the power,inteligence,wisdom and technology to create such elaborate prank in a mather of a few hours

for the face it remind me when i was young and trying to see what was the mystery image hidden in colors
behind the box of my morning cereals
we certainly have small machine that could create such complexe 3d drawing
but not that quick and not that big using only solid plants to create a perfect image

The unexplained complexe crop circles for me are more authentication of a higher inteligence
then wath humans are capable so far

We are just not there yet in terms of technology
maybe in the futur when we will be able to master gravity itself

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Are you serious ? You say humans are not yet advanced enought to make such pramks...perhaps you are not smart enough....not a personal attack but look at the world around you....we have been drawing crude figures on cave walls for thousands of years....we know for fact that some crop circles have been made by man...the others are suspect as well but no one has stepped forward to claim theem as thier work.

If this was an attempt to contact humans...then it failed big time since its 10 years old and no one other than you seems to believe its something other than what it is. I mean I have seen stranger things easier to connect to alien contact than stretching this into it. Why would aliens attempt to contact humans in this manner...and why would they use the most obscure culture from earths past to do it...surely by now if they are as smart as we think they are they do know that no Mayans are left.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Im speechless ..how could i have missed that one
only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns
Your ignorance about how this could have been done isn't an excuse doesn't mean that "only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns".

Originally posted by ArMaP
Most (if not all, but has I haven't seen all I have to say "most") are relatively easy to do, if you know how to do it. Many of the designs are even easier to do on a filed than with a computer, you just have to ask someone that learned technical drawing (like me
), there's no need for special machines, GPSs or other fancy things to do something that can be done just with ropes and planks.

If these things are planned in advance they can be done with little effort and in little time.

That certainly is the case. The estimates are that 50-80% of crop circles, elaborate or not, are man-made.

It's the other 20-50% that remain unresolved that we we should focus.

Btw, attempting to inform the ignorant about the realities of crop circles isn't worth the effort.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

lol star for the nice reply

each of your answers made me smile quite a bit ahaha
even if i completely disagree with you

So if i understand you correctly
all crop circles are fake ?

I wont ask you about UFOs or USOs

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I challenge you, with your own hands to make ... a light bulb.

Yes, just a simple light bulb. I bet you can't do it.

Take that into consideration, and then look at the fact that light bulbs are made every day.
Take that into consideration and then look at the fact that much more sophisticated technologies are made every day.

Your cell phone, for instance, has over 1000x more processing power than the entire U.S. Space program that went into landing men on the moon.

With planning, foresight into design, experience, plus the simple tools of the trade to effect the outcome, anyone can create a crop circle of any complex level of sophistication.
Planning is the important part.

You're arguing from a position of ignorance.
You can't do it, or you're so limited in your experience and education that you can't imagine anyone else doing it, so, it must be aliens?
It's a position of ignorance.

People are entirely capable of enacting and effecting wonders beyond your limited experiences and preconceptions.

Have you really ever taken an extremely close look at the levels of detail involved in Classical Painting from such master artists as DaVinci?
Google some classical art and set the search to show images greater than 2MP and then LOOK at the extraordinary levels of detail put into many of these paintings with just paint, all done hundreds of years ago by people, just people, talented and well trained people none the less, but, just people.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
this has been posted

multiple times already on ATS..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Cool.

Obviously some are hoaxes. But some are.......?

This is a great thread because I saw a recent news article about the phenom in Indiana. That was most likely caused by the wind but it got me thinking abut crop circles again.

It's kinda like the 'strange sounds' videos some are hoaxes but not all of them. Are they connected?

I think someone should gather the data of the strange sounds, crop circles, and ufo sightings and cross compare see if any happen at the same time at the same location.

I would do it but I came up with the idea and to be honest I'm just too damn lazy.

edit on 16-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join