It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
I watched a crop circle being made on video...as I said, that narrows a great number from the 10.000 upward crop circles that have been made over the years...

Typical deluded people's answer. You watched just what you asked for, quote; "what I want is a video of a crop circle being made...by humans". I showed you just that. Just because I did not present you with 10k documents doesn't mean you have to be dodgy about it.

Here's further evidence for crop circles being man made for centuries.

Here's a page that explains in detail how they are made.
Link

Here's a website of people who do this for a living. It also shows their work.
Link

Testimony of a crop circle maker
Link

I could indeed go on and on and on until I present you with hundreds and thousands of 'documents' in the form of raw videos, articles, information pieces and so on, but you would only find a reason to rant about how this does not completely cover the entire issue at hand.

Well, consider this - you have been presented with valid evidence for this being man made, hoax, fake, you name it. There are videos for you to watch to see how they are made by people, there are testimonies of people who make them, there are galleries of crop circles made by request, there's a detailed explanation describing just how they are made, and the most important thing is something called your own common sense (which atm is N/A apparently).
But no, you still choose to believe an alien came to Earth and made this thing without even a single piece of evidence on your behalf. Before you go around asking people for 10000 documents, show me a single valid picture of an alien craft that is clearly visibly making these things. Until you do that, the factual, logical, scientific explanation will have to suffice. To say the least.

Or, ofcourse, you could simply stay stubborn and ignore all logic and facts beyond reason and keep whining like a child on how you aren't served with 10k documents, just because some guy threw that number at you.
edit on 17-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Haven't read most (by far) of the replies, but the posts I've seen reflect absolute ignorance of what constututes a GENUINE crop anomaly. News flash: Clearly not ALL of them are made by jugheads with boards tied to their feet. Forgive me if someone has already pointed out the basic facts, so, a brief rundown of Crop Formations 101 is in order (or again):

Here's the most extremely shortened version: node expulsions on each individual stalk (that are apparently heat-generated), crop lying flat and swirled but NOT DAMAGED, presence of iron microspheres, field researchers becoming disoriented when gathering or TRYING to gather data/readings, higher microwave radiation readings. Get the idea? Can you say ANOMALIES? Those are physical REALITIES. Deal with it!!

I tend to believe the formations are made by human tricksters using UNREVEALED TECHNOLOGY rather than by ET visitors, but I could be wrong, and either way the (real) phenomenon is unexplained, undefined, and the most blatantly obviously so of any such phenomena on Earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
Here's the most extremely shortened version: node expulsions on each individual stalk (that are apparently heat-generated), crop lying flat and swirled but NOT DAMAGED, presence of iron microspheres, field researchers becoming disoriented when gathering or TRYING to gather data/readings, higher microwave radiation readings. Get the idea? Can you say ANOMALIES? Those are physical REALITIES. Deal with it!!

Oh yes. Deal with it.

So there are things beyond what our technology can explain that suggest (in your opinion) of the extremely advance technology these "visitors" are using to forward us such messages, yet, they always revolve around bent plants. How convenient.

It's funny you mention the word REALITIES while so far every claim of extraterrestrial activity regarding crop circle was not backed up by any sort of evidence.

While there are hundreds of pictures and videos of how very earthly human beings with very earthly planks and ropes are making these crop circles, I have not seen even once the photo or video of an alien or an alien vessel that is responsible for these things.
Correction - I have seen a video of a supposed energy orb that magically floats around a field and a symbol is created. That's about it.
That video has been debunked to all hells back and forth by just about anyone with a minor CGI experience. It's as much a reality as Wall-E.

..I just can't get myself to work out how your thinking process works with this. Not singling you out buddy, I'm talking about anyone that believes these hoaxes are real.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This topic has been done to death!!

Why do people exhume dead topics, wasting time and server space? There are a gazillion threads on this on ATS if only the OP had the courage to hit the 'search' button.

And, no aliens have made contact in the US....except Mexicans!

I'm outta here...
edit on 17-6-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Crop circles are made by satellites carrying high powered masers (google it) and using the same directional technology as laser printers, but scaled up, of course. Everybody knows this by now. The original purpose was to bring down planes, but since we have no real or worthy enemies at the moment, the "game" of drawing pretty pictures on cereal fields keeps them occupied in the name of "callibration" and continual improvements to the software in terms of lethal accuracy.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
^Lmfao. Best reply in this thread so far.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That crop "circle" is ancient and not news. :/

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Crop circles are complete BS. Things kids believe in, like Santa.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though....
Exactly crop circles are bs in england
where i am from two friends i now know made the crop circles and fooled them alien believers for a while.
Crop circles are just plain pranks simple no way about it .
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WayfaringStranger

Is this suddenly the dumbest forum on the net?
According to some people, it always has been.

Ropes and boards?
Yes, there are people doing this with ropes and boards.

Relatively easy to do?
Yes, they just need to have things organised, as the drawing are relatively easy to do.

Best not to have an opinion on something you OBVIOUSLY don't understand.
Why? Just because I may be ignorant of something does that mean I cannot have an opinion? And what you think is OBVIOUS to you may not be true, as there's always the possibility that you are wrong, right?

The colossal ignorance of this post almost made me blush.
OK, then instead of just saying that's an ignorant post, please explain why. Just saying that it's an ignorant post doesn't help anyone in any way.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

By the way that last video showing UFO's making a crop circle is a known HOAX!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
sensationalist thread titles like this should not be allowed without any new evidence...

i see nothing here that has not been discussed before and you have re-hashed old topics and slapped that stupid title on it

-1 flag and star if i could

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by akushla99
I watched a crop circle being made on video...as I said, that narrows a great number from the 10.000 upward crop circles that have been made over the years...

Typical deluded people's answer. You watched just what you asked for, quote; "what I want is a video of a crop circle being made...by humans". I showed you just that. Just because I did not present you with 10k documents doesn't mean you have to be dodgy about it.

Here's further evidence for crop circles being man made for centuries.

Here's a page that explains in detail how they are made.
Link

Here's a website of people who do this for a living. It also shows their work.
Link

Testimony of a crop circle maker
Link

I could indeed go on and on and on until I present you with hundreds and thousands of 'documents' in the form of raw videos, articles, information pieces and so on, but you would only find a reason to rant about how this does not completely cover the entire issue at hand.

Well, consider this - you have been presented with valid evidence for this being man made, hoax, fake, you name it. There are videos for you to watch to see how they are made by people, there are testimonies of people who make them, there are galleries of crop circles made by request, there's a detailed explanation describing just how they are made, and the most important thing is something called your own common sense (which atm is N/A apparently).
But no, you still choose to believe an alien came to Earth and made this thing without even a single piece of evidence on your behalf. Before you go around asking people for 10000 documents, show me a single valid picture of an alien craft that is clearly visibly making these things. Until you do that, the factual, logical, scientific explanation will have to suffice. To say the least.

Or, ofcourse, you could simply stay stubborn and ignore all logic and facts beyond reason and keep whining like a child on how you aren't served with 10k documents, just because some guy threw that number at you.

...or...
you could you claim that another video is further evidence that crop circles have been man-made "for centuries".

Let's make one thing clear...
Nowhere have I stated what I believed...
Nowhere have I assumed what anyone thinks...
Nowhere have I denigrated anyones' character...

I asked for a video...speedily I got it...cheers to the hardworking ATS members who were so diligent in providing what I asked, including your fine self...
I am at liberty, however, to question..."centuries" of crop circles...this is my prerogative...

Y'all are at liberty to accept that "centuries" of crop circles are man-made (notice, nowhere have I mentioned aliens!...in any of my posting)...the assumptions have been from others...

adios muchachos
akushla

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This spay of damage to property warrants the arrest of the perpetrators, haven't any farmers in Wiltshire bothered to set up any kind of webcam or surveillance system?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I made this video a few years ago. uncanny resemblance, no?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
sensationalist thread titles like this should not be allowed without any new evidence...

i see nothing here that has not been discussed before and you have re-hashed old topics and slapped that stupid title on it

-1 flag and star if i could

this site thrives on that but pretends not to

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

there are HUGE differences between man-made and genuine crop circles. you not knowing the difference is typically ignorant

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
This spay of damage to property warrants the arrest of the perpetrators, haven't any farmers in Wiltshire bothered to set up any kind of webcam or surveillance system?

The farmers may have invested heavily in burger stalls and candly floss machines! it was the web cams or napkins! posssibly this may explain the lack of footage!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Crop circles are done through sound-frequency-technology.. alien to us, but very good and important technology nontheless

We humans need to more focus in such technologies, they have limitless capabilities.. everything that exists is forms of waves.. sound waves can manipulate matter.

Here is a quick youtube search for an example.. randomly chose a video so .. Cymatics

Crops are cool; but technology is cooler

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
People are so emotional over the crop circle topic, settle down y'all. Let me say this, I don't think it is stupid, far fetched or fantasy to think ET's are communicating via crop circle designs. Many will so, "oh, ET's wouldn't travel across the universe to make some crappy designs in a wheat field." How can you be so sure? Think about it like this, look around you. Look at your planet, look at your fellow humans. Do you all not see how we behave? Do you not see the things we do to each other? Crop circles are a perfect avenue for ET's trying to get a message to us. We can't even get over our own differences here on Earth with stupid things such as race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, etc. And some of you expect them to just come out in the open and make direct contact with us? We can't even accept those who are different here on Earth, yet, we want to think we would be so accepting of another race of beings from another planet in the universe? Now that, is naive. Many crop circles are fake and manmade, no doubt, but many are not. That is my opinion and I cannot prove that to anyone conclusively, so don't ask me to. Believe what you want, just don't be so dismissive so easily. I know this, I have never seen so many 'artists' never claiming their work.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join